$2995.0 Details. 37603 L.E.D. Excellent service! Hot Springs Spas has also created an Energy Smart system to make it easier to enjoy the many benefits of a hot tub without using a lot of energy. It DOES NOT include the backlight harness, item 37603. The well-placed entry step doubles as cool-down seat when you’re done enjoying the generous variety of hydrotherapy jets and our exclusive Moto-Massage DX jet. Have questions about the right replacement parts for your spa? Hot Tub; Prodigy; HotSpring Prodigy Manuals Manuals and User Guides for HotSpring Prodigy. Early life and career. This technology earned Hot Spring Spas the ENVY award in 2008 for the best Energy Efficient Hot … Can't. 1998 L330050RC by Leisure Bay . The Prodigy works well in both large and small spaces. Children have gotten bigger and we are in the process of upgrading to a new spa. Replacing a Hot Spring No Fault Heater. Will order from you again😀 Our tub is older but there service technician Craig found everything i needed and then. Happy Couple - Milford, PA 1995-1997 cable 1998-2000 cable 2001-current cable, L.E.D. Main Circuit board for iq 2020 box IQ 2020 complete box is discontinued Heater relay board 74618 sold separately! We can help you with all your Hot Spring Spa parts needs Spa Parts Depot 800-927-6110 This makes their products more eco-friendly. 5.0 out of 5 stars Cover. walked me through the install. Factory replacement Board for the Hot Spring 2005-2006 Accolade, 2001-2008 Grandee, Jetsetter, Prodigy, Sovereign and Vanguard, 2004-2008 Envoy and Vista, 2003 Sovereign Limited Edition (ILE), and 2001-2003 Landmark spa models. Worked exactly as stated. 1994 Sovereign by Hot Spring. or Best Offer. On my control panel the red power light is lit, but after a few seconds of turning on the power the green ready light starts to flash. I have a hot spring vanguard that will not heat. control panel light that connects onto the 37611 fiber optic strip (filament) to produce the blue light. $0. Hot Spring Spa Parts Hot Tub Spa Supplies is the largest online dealer of Hot Spring hot tub & spa parts in the United States. 2012 Grandee by Hot Spring. It’s our mid-size hot tub with open seating for five in a spacious interior. Hot Spring Equipment Door Jetsetter 2008-2009.5 Watkins Part # W74528 JJ RW 08. $2499.0 Details. Helpful. Light37611 Fiber Optic Filament 37248 Control Panel Light Cover, This ribbon cable looks like computer cable and is used to connect the control panel's backside "control head" to the IQ 2000 Control Box on all 1998-2000 Hot Spring & Tiger River spa models. It is connected to the IQ 2020 Control Box with what looks like a computer ribbon. We are operating normally and shipping "in stock" items same day. +++ Web site is fabulous, all you have to do is enter the serial number, and the parts for the spa are listed. $10.00 shipping. I understand I will be charged a 20% restocking fee if I return this part, EXTREMELY POSITIVE! I've cleaned the filters, changed both limit switches, put on a new circ pump. $129.95. $8995.0 Details. favorite this post Jan 16 Hot Tub Cover Sale New in Box! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED +++, Backyard plus really "gets it" in relation to the do it yourself backyard guys. OBSOLETE-Use the upgrade IQ2020 Control Box ( 77271 ) and Control Head ( 73225 )Watch VideoReplacement Control Head (backside of the control panel bezel) with cable for the 1998-2000 Hot Spring Jetsetter, Prodigy, Sovereign, Classic, Grandee and Landmark, Prodigy and spa models. This item is found on all  1998-2009.5 Hot Spring control panels. There were questions about installing, Backyard Plus videos were helpful, emails to customer service answered immediately and phone assistance was great. I will use them again. This Prodigy spa, is our second spa from Hot Springs. Click on the "More Info" button for details.Watch Video. I've already recommended Backyard Plus to others who have spas. Hot Spring Front Side Control Panel for all 1998-2008 models which include the Accolade, Aria, Classic, Envoy, Grandee, HILF, ILE,  Jetsetter, Landmark, Prodigy, Sovereign, Vanguard and Vista. We have 8 HotSpring Prodigy manuals available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual, Pre-Delivery Instructions I am getting a red flashing light indicating a limit - Answered by a verified Pool and Spa Expert ... Hello, We have a 2008 hot springs van guard with a flashing red light. Note: This item includes the Control Panel Fiber Optic Strip and Control Panel Light Cover. https://www.backyardplus.com/control-panels-hot-spring-spas-1998-2008.php https://www.thecoverguy.com/hot-tub-manufacturers/hot-springs-hot-tub-covers harness to produce the blue light on the 71509 and 71510 Hot Spring Control Panels. We stuck with the brand we knew and trusted and are extremely pleased.We have enjoyed it even on snowy nights here … Read More. I am having a problem repairing my Hot Springs Prodigy Spa. Page 35: Jets Control We offer FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $299. Hot Springs Spas Parts listed are NON- BRANDED equivalent parts ( Generic replacement parts ) from same part manufacture. The ribbon has connectors on both ends. Hot Spring Control Panels Hot Spring spa control panels, relay boards, pressure switches and more - for when you need to keep your Hot Spring spa working at its best. 30 day money back guarantee. A separate electronic component, not included, called a control head ( 71920 or 73225 ) mounts on the backside of this bezel. Drusky was born in 1930 in Atlanta, Georgia.His mother, a church organist, had tried for years to get her son into music as a child, but he was focused more on sports, allegedly declining a contract with the ML baseball Cleveland Indians, then beginning his music career in the early 1950s performing on a Decatur, Georgia radio station. This bezel is intended for a one jet pump Hot Spring spa which includes the 1998-2009.5 Hot Spring Prodigy, Sovereign and Jetsetter, 1998-2000 Classic, 2001-2004 Vanguard, 2002-2003 Sovereign Limited Edition (ILE) and the 2005-2006 Accolade. This item is found on all 1998-2009.5 Hot Spring spas. Hotspring, Tiger River, Hot Spot, Solana from Watkins. 37603 L.E.D. 12/7/2019 1/1/0001 I have a hot springs spa that is not heating and has a 11/17/2019 1/1/0001 All spa replacement parts sold on this website are new factory packaged. These colors indicate the power and ready status of the spa without having to open the cover and look at the control panel. Spa Cover For HOT SPRINGS® SOLANA Hot Tub $ 429.95 $ 349.95. $3999.0 Details. $2500.0 Details. model is 2011/12 hot springs prodigy. Not a shortsale... just a smart seller. Our first one we had in Florida and we enjoyed it so much we had to have another one. Hot Spring Spas. Free shipping. It’s our mid-size hot tub with open seating for five in a spacious interior. Let me start by saying we did enjoy our Hot Springs Prodigy hot tub for the first 10 years of ownership starting in 2006. 2005 Diplomat by 2005 Dimension One. MLS# 5022314. $4495.0 Details. A separate electronic component, not included, called the control head ( 71920 or 73225 ) mounts on the backside of this bezel. Note: This item includes the Control Panel Fiber Optic Strip and Control Panel Light Cover. Easy ordering, a selection of shipping companies/costs, and shipped quickly! "Love our Hot Spring Spa. They will be my go to company for any spa items! ... Spa Covers for Hot Springs ® Spas. Replacement for all 2001-2009.5 Hot Spring spa models, this control head is located behind the front-side control panel bezel. www.hottubspasupplies.com Spa Cover For HOT SPRINGS® PRODIGY Hot Tub $ 429.95 $ 349.95. Hot tub circulation pumps are low-flow pumps that constantly circulate in water as slowly as possible to provide your spa a continued filter, heat and chemically treated water. Great customer service, highly recommended. 2 beds, 2 baths, 1068 sq. This Prodigy spa, is our second spa from Hot Springs. Same day shipping on all in-stock items when ordered before 2pm PST. Over 2700 Hot Spring spa parts and accessories available. One end clips onto the backside of the control panel's "control head" and the other end onto the IQ 2020 control box circuit board. When the time comes, insist on a genuine Hot Spring replacement cover. - Tony, MN. Light 37611 Fiber Optic Strip, Control panel light cover for the 71509 and the 71510 control panels used on all 1998 to mid year of 2009 Hot Spring spa models. Click the "More Info" button for details. Hot Springs Spas Prodigy compatible filters Note: The PWK25 has been upgraded with 4oz material (33% thicker) and is the same as the PWK25-4 Cross-References: Pleatco PWK25 There are 3 parts to the fiber optic light. We stuck with the brand we knew and trusted and are extremely pleased.We have enjoyed it even on snowy nights here … Read More. 1995-1997 cable 1998-2000 cable 2001-current cable, This ribbon cable connects the control panel (Tiger River) or control head (Hot Spring) to the IQ 2020 control box. Have questions about the right pump or replacement parts for your Hot Springs spa? Ronda Martin. 12/15/2019 1/1/0001 I have a 2008 Hot Springs Vanguard spa that will not heat. Our first one we had in Florida and we enjoyed it so much we had to have another one. The well-placed entry step doubles as cool-down seat when you’re done enjoying the generous variety of hydrotherapy jets and our exclusive Moto-Massage DX jet. This control panel bezel (cosmetic front panel) is the front part of a two part control panel. Report abuse. With your serial number find the spa parts for your spa. Happy Couple - Milford, PA by owner -2020 Pulse Hot Tub - Hot Spring® - From the Limelight® Co $9,950 (Cumming - EXIT 13 GA 400) hide this posting restore restore this posting. $7495.0 Details. Best customer service. 2000 Grandee by Hot Spring. Buyer beware purchase a different product with a longer warranty. Much appreciated, Control Panel Bezel, Hot Spring, 1-Pump, 98-2009.5, Control Panel Bezel, Hot Spring, 2-Pump, 98-2009.5, Control Panel Fiber Optic Strip, 1998-2009.5 Hot Spring, Control Panel Light Cover, 1998-2009.5 Hot Spring, Control Panel Ribbon Cable, 1998-2000 Hot Spring/Tiger River, L.E.D. Cartidge Heater 1KW HotSpot 1995-1997 (Watkins# 34742) $449.95. The Prodigy works well in both large and small spaces. Have owned our current Prodigy model for 5-1/2 years- has been through 3 moves with us! Used Spa Includes: 90 Day Warranty Brand New Cover Brand New Cover Lifter Brand New Steps Start-Up Chemical Kit Delivery (additional mileage charge may apply depending on location) Fiber Optic Strip that connects onto the 37603 L.E.D. It’s our mid-size hot tub with open seating for five in a spacious interior. ® HOT SPRINg ON/ReAdy INdICATOR lIgHT Green indicator - water is ready, within 2°F of set temperature The Hot Spring logo on the front of the spa illuminates a blue and green color. Thank you. Note: It takes two components to produce the blue light. $150. [[ASIN:B01729SU2Q Hot Springs Prodigy Replacement Spa Cover and Hot Tub Cover - Charcoal]] Images in this review 2 people found this helpful. Helped with installing my new parts Over the phone on my, Exactly what I needed. Your spa cover is a critical part of the Energy Smart® system, and key to achieving the energy efficiency that sets Hot Spring apart. 2007 Vista by Hot Springs. The listing is meant as a aid in helping you find your replacement parts faster.Not as a guarantee of results. This clear lens cover protects the fiber optic cobalt blue light that illuminates the control panel at night. The well-placed entry step doubles as cool-down seat when you’re done enjoying the generous variety of hydrotherapy jets and our exclusive Moto-Massage DX jet. Copyright ©2006-2021 Backyardplus.com All Rights Reserved. Others are Replacements that will work as well or better. $0 (atlanta) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $59.95 shipping. It DOES NOT include the backlight harness, item 37603. 37603 L.E.D. Spa Cover For HOT SPRINGS® SOLANA RX Hot Tub $ 429.95 $ 349.95. Hot Spring Spa's energy efficient hot tub covers are designed to save you money. Questions & Answers Why Buy From US? 1999 Hot Spring Spas Owners Manual; 2000 Hot Spring Spas Owners Manual; 2001 Hot Spring Spas Owners Manual ; 2002 Hot Spring Spas Owners Manual ft. condo located at 1310 Mcclelen Way NE #1310, Decatur, GA 30033 sold for $82,000 on Jan 23, 2013. Hot Spring Control Panel Light (1998-2009.5), Contactors, Rectifiers, Relays & Surge Protectors. Replacing the Smart Jet Selector Valve (ie: diverter valve) for a 1997-2007 Hot Springs and Tiger River spa. 2003 Prodigy by Hotspring. This bezel is intended for a two jet pump Hot Spring spa which includes the 1998-2009.5 Hot Spring Grandee, 1998-2003 Landmark, 2004-2009.5 Vista and Envoy and the 2004-2009.5 Vanguard HP (VV) spa models. Call 914-237-5606 … Hot Tub & Spa Covers Spa Covers by Make In Stock Covers Climalex Cover Protectors Swim Spa Covers Spa & Hot Tub Cover Lifters Spa & Hot Tub Steps Spa & Hot Tub Rails Spa & Hot Tub Accessories Protectants Spa & Hot Tub Pillows Vinyl Colors Cover Photo Gallery. This control panel bezel (cosmetic front panel) is the front part of a two part control panel. This light plugs into the control head (either the 71920 or 73225 ) and emits light that illuminates the control panel from the top on the 71509 and 71510 .Watch VideoNote: It takes two components to produce the blue light. Sale! INFORMATION. Light 37611 Fiber Optic Strip, Free shipping on orders over $99 (Some exclusions apply). My heater relay board checks out ok, but on the main circuit board the lem light is lit but the heater led is not lit. HotSpring Prodigy Owner's Manual (68 pages), Hot Spring ® Spa Water Maintenance Program, Freshwater Ag+® Silver Ion Purifier Replacement ......................56, No-Fault Heater and Integrated Pressure Switch, Silent Flo 5000 Circulation Pump and Circulation Pump Thermal Cut-Off, Freshwater ® III High Output Ozone System, Freshwater Ag+® Silver Ion Purifier Replacement ...................... 53, No-Fault Heater and Integrated Pressure SWITCH, Silent Flo 5000 Circulation PUMP and Circulation PUMP Thermal Cut-Off, HotSpring Prodigy Owner's Manual (60 pages), Freshwater Ag+® Silver Ion Purifier Replacement ......................48, No-Fault 6000 Heater and Heater Thermal Cut-Off, Filter Cartridges Removal and Installation, Freshwater Ag+® Silver Ion Purifier Replacement ..........47, Spa Water Maintenance Troubleshooting Guide, HotSpring Prodigy Owner's Manual (52 pages), Volt and 115 / 230 Volt Convertible Models, Freshwater Ag+™ Silver Ion Purifier ..................................38, Freshwater Ag+™ Silver Ion Purifier Replacement ..........40, HotSpring Prodigy Owner's Manual (56 pages), The Hot Spring Spa Water Maintenance Program, HotSpring Prodigy Owner's Manual (48 pages), 230 Volt (Prodigy & Jetsetter) Conversion Instructions, HotSpring Prodigy Pre-Delivery Instructions (20 pages). $79.00. 008019 CALDERA/WATKINS SPA DIGITAL SENSOR COMBO. Hot tub not working. Received the item quickly, the video provided by Backyard Plus made the instillation. Sale! very easy, shipping was reasonable and service superb! The Prodigy works well in both large and small spaces.