My day-to-day can vary a lot, but on most days I’m working on new product designs, wedding & personalized stationery orders, art directing our designers, and meeting with Nathan about the business. Saved by Yahoo Life. Postmodern Art.. Art. Does what you studied in school apply to your current job? 01.10.2013 Food Love, journal amazing food, anna bond, cooking, food love, food styling and photography, france, logo by anna bond, manger, mimi thorisson, rifle paper iwonak Few months ago I happened upon Mimi Thorisson’s amazing food blog called Manger and have been sucked into her beautiful life ever since. FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50+ (EXCLUDES RUGS AND PILLOWS). Be fearless and flexible. Create an account so you'll have a place to store your favorites. Gifts. For every problem that arose, we worked until we found an answer. I get to say yes or no to opportunities, direct the company in a way that I think is best, and have creative control over my work. Anna Bond and her husband Nathan spend their days running Rifle Paper Co., the beloved stationery brand with more than 175 employees, so they want their home to feel like a haven.“Friends come over and say, ‘There’s no color!’” says Anna. I usually get into the office about noon and often don’t leave until as late as 2 or 3 in the morning. Submit your art. Rifle Paper Co. is a lifestyle brand that brings beauty to the everyday through Anna Bond’s handpainted artwork that can be found on stationery, accessories, and home decor. May 6, 2015 - 12.5k Likes, 208 Comments - Anna Bond (@annariflebond) on Instagram: “a favorite quote & #repost from my takeover on the @birchbox Instagram today.. be sure to pop over…” Sale. your own Pins on Pinterest There were about a 1,000 problems mixed in there that we had to overcome, but somehow it worked out and people responded to the line in an incredibly positive way. If not, where did you learn the skills you use at work? Spirit Portrait Artist London UK Anne-Marie Bond. I knew deep down how determined I was and should have felt more confident to tap into that sooner. Receive news and special offers via email. Best moment of your career so far? That, to me, was the best learning experience and prepared me for eventually going out on my own and starting a company. A close friend asked me to design her wedding invitations, and everything just clicked. I hadn’t even had a class on the program I was expected to use the most. I like positive and optimistic motives. But there I was in the midst of an incredibly demanding environment, and I was determined to learn and succeed. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Kitchen & Dining. Post an update . Original Painting: Oil on Canvas. A year in my life. Shipped with USPS First Class. Discover (and save!) Easter. The company has evolved from Nathan and I working in our apartment to a full staff, and because of that I’ve had a lot of different roles (and still do). At 23, I was still pretty timid about what I could do and how far I could push myself. As a result, I probably learned more during my first 2 months on the job than in all of my schooling. My main job is to design our product line and act as creative director to the company. Kate Berry: Family, Food and Feelings. Stationery and paper goods were also something I loved when I was little. Her amazing life like designs cover a broad range of subjects, but she is best known for strong female characters and her portrayal of dragons. How did you market your company when you were just starting out? What is the most challenging part? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Anna Razumovskaya Bond [house-11-13-1030] - Discover The Largest Art Center In Our website. Artwork is available in two different styles and print sizes: 8”x10” and 12”x12”. Performance Art Clay woman I am a multidisciplinary artist working who is interested in social ingaged projects, starting in ceramics, my work has taken to incorporate different disciplines and technologies to realise my ideas such as voice, dance and performance art. Status update. Anna Bond, the creative director, illustrator, designer, and co-owner of Rifle Paper Co., jumped into the world of paper goods in 2009 with a vision to create playful, vintage-inspired products. For more info visit www.anna-art.com About Anna Bond Art on Shutterstock - I am an artist, I like to paint mostly with watercolors and inks. I designed the products, we had them printed locally, designed an online store, and then launched. Tell the community what’s on your mind. Saved by Anna Bond. Whether you like a piece because you have visited that particular city, or you dream of maybe living there someday, here is a collection of some of the most whimsical and beautiful illustrated maps by artists from around the world. Shop Off Shoulder Jumpsuits, Shoes Wedges, Tan Wedges Heels, Silver Sandal Heels and more. How would you still like to see the company evolve, if at all, in the next year? Tarot, Mediumship and Psychic Art Lessons. Please describe the process of starting Rifle Paper Co. What were you doing before you started the company? I did go to school for design but I think that most of my knowledge came from experience and fellow designers. I always used to make my own cards and collected stamps. Her creations can be seen on almost anything a print adorns, as she is the co-founder for Rifle Paper Co.I've been following her work for years, and today's nail art was inspired by this design recently shared on her Instagram. We divided up business tasks and figured things out as we went along. getting investors, finding manufacturers, writing contracts,  pricing products, etc.? Create an account ›. Discover (and save!) We also balance each other out very well. With a consumer product business, it means the world to see loyal customers respond positively to the line and really get behind what we’re doing. The trade shows are the biggest way we pick up new stores, but we also get direct requests and work with reps throughout the country who help find stores that would be a good fit for us. The symbolism behind the art gives her pictures powerful meaning, as they become as vessel to convey a sentiment or feeling. I was already working on my own—it just made sense to try to develop a line and start a company. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. How did you go about expanding from just an online shop to having your products placed in stores? I posted a few wedding sets online, and blogs immediately began featuring them. The fantasy art of Anne Stokes is now recognised throughout the world. EARN 10% BACK IN REWARDS WHEN YOU USE YOUR POTTERY BARN CREDIT CARD 1 LEARN MORE > LAST DAY - WAREHOUSE SALE UP TO 50% OFF. Running a business can be scary, hard, and a lot of work, but unless you fully dive in, you’ll never know if it will work out. 470.4k Followers, 525 Following, 1,936 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anna Bond (@annariflebond) in the beginning. Bond by Anna Razumovskaya - - Framed size 0x0 inches. Online Spirit art portrait classes. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Journal. Puffin in Bloom: A collection of classics with stunning cover art by renowned stationery brand Rifle Paper Co.'s principal artist, Anna Bond, now available as an exquisite gift set! Anthropologie (an Everygirl favorite) was one of those brands that reached out to them, and soon became Rifle Paper Co.’s first account. I’m trying to create things that I love and always hope that other people will feel the same way. Our entire team uses her notebooks, stationary, and her phone cases… So when we found out via instagram that she was staying at the same hotel, Vicoroy Santa Monica, we were at … We want to partner with people who share our quality standards and understand our vision. Discover (and save!) What advice would you give your 23-year-old self? Jan 10, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Anna Bond. Learn The ART of Mediumship with Spirit Portraits. Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link. Free Shipping Over $79.9 // BUY $100+ ENJOY 15% OFF (CODE:christmas)// BUY $200+ ENJOY 20% OFF (CODE:blackfriday) Age: 27 How did you discover your passion for paper goods design and illustration? Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. ©2008–2021 Rifle, Inc. all rights reserved. Post a journal. I would say that most of what we learned about running a business has been through trial and error, Google searches, and asking questions to other business owners. With the opening of Rifle Paper Co.’s studio in Anna and Nathan’s hometown of Winter Park, Florida came a full-staff, even more large clients, and national recognition. We have lots of plans to grow and evolve over the next couple of years. Educational Background: B.S. We’ve never done any advertising, and our biggest marketing has been through blogs and press writing about our products. FREE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES LEARN MORE > . Art Fine Art. Today, Anna shares with us how all of her success came to be, when she discovered her passion for stationery, and how she and Nathan balance their work and personal lives together. I would tell myself that I’m capable of doing something great. Come and Visit Us,Free shipping and Framed Art Paintings online 1. Anna’s colorful invitations and illustrations have been featured in publications such as Martha Stewart Living, O The Oprah Magazine, Southern Living, InStyle, Lucky, and Real Simple Wedding. Keep an eye on your inbox for your 10% off code. your own Pins on Pinterest Office & Storage. FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50+ (EXCLUDES RUGS AND PILLOWS). Get this widget. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Alice In Wonderland Art Print . I’d loved graphic design and illustration on their own, but I immediately saw that stationery was the best combination of the two. TheEverygirl.com is part of the Domino Collective. There have been a lot of headaches but every one of them has taught us a valuable lesson. What is the most important thing you have learned since starting and running your own successful business? I immediately began experimenting how to combine my hand-painted illustrations with traditional design. How did you learn the ins and outs of running a business, i.e. What is your day-to-day work life like? Sign up for our newsletter to save 10% on your next full-price purchase (and to bring a little beauty to your inbox). I was having fun and developing my personal style but also knew that I wasn’t focused on something I truly loved. signed by artist Anna Bond. What advice do you have for budding entrepreneurs? We just sort of went for it. Jan 10, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Anna Bond. We really had nothing to lose (neither of us had typical day jobs) and were fearless (maybe slightly naive?) Can you describe a little bit about what goes into your position? Available for sale from Purdy Hicks Gallery, Anna Reivilä, Bond 30 (2016), Fine art print, 100 × 72 cm It’s not one moment, but what means the most to me is when customers get so excited about our products. Anna Bond’s illustrated portrait of Morocco features two camels climbing the sweeping sand dunes of the Sahara Desert. The most challenging part of running a business for us has been manufacturing and finding the right people to work with. This endearing art print is professionally reproduced on premium paper using pigment ink. 1. Shop Art.com for the best selection of Anna Malkin James Bond art online. But enough from us, the effortlessly charming Anna will take it from here…. Contemporary Art. Everyday low prices, free shipping & returns, and custom framing options on all prints! Each print is inserted into a clear cello resealable packet and shipped to you in … Year you started Rifle Paper Company: 2009. The most important thing I’ve learned is that I love what I do and have to continue to love it. Over several months artist Joanna bond and like minded creatives Ruth Hogg, Stuart Hampton, Ailsa Mair Hughes, Milly Jackdaw, Naomi Heath and Rose Gillham have been exploring this topic in creative encounters. The best part is that I own the company. Illustrated Art Print created from an original gouache painting by Anna Bond. your own Pins on Pinterest. your own Pins on Pinterest Full Name: Anna Bond Feb 12, 2017 - 12.8k Likes, 83 Comments - Anna Bond (@annariflebond) on Instagram: “new patterns for new products ” Submit your writing. It’s demanding, but I love it. Download Our FREE Clean Eating Grocery List, 6 Things to Do RN to Set Your Business Up for Success in 2021, 8 Virtual Interview Tips to Help You Land the Job, According to the Experts, I’m an Expert Amazon Fashion Shopper—Here Are The Items I’d Buy Right Now, The New FabFitFun Box is the #1 Way I’m Getting Ready for Spring, 15 Easy Vegetarian Lunches to Bring to Work, I’m Organization-Obsessed—Here Are 5 Everyday Hacks I Swear By, 25 Easy Meal Prep Recipes You’ll Make Over and Over Again, 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Relationship by the End of the Day, 10 Habits of Women Who Are Always in Shape, How This Midwife Created a Judgement-Free Zone on the Internet for Women to Talk Freely About Their Bodies, 5 Hyperpigmentation Myths About Darker Skin Tones, I Believe I Experienced Biased Healthcare—and I’m Far From the Only One, From Law School to Juicing with Suja Juice Co-Founder Annie Lawless, BaubleBar’s Social Media Director Grace Atwood, Friends and Founders: Aimee Lagos and Christiana Coop of Hygge & West, New to The Everygirl? Nathan took to handling manufacturing and pricing, while I started focusing on marketing and planning big picture steps. It’s also so important to be fearless. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Sep 13, 2010 - This Pin was discovered by Helen Hunter. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Anna Bond, owner of Rifle Paper and Co, does some incredible stationery and she puts a ton of… Anna Bond- Co-owner and Creative Force behind Rifle Paper and Co. Let’s start with how much we ADORE her and everything she creates! Discover (and save!) Anna’s hand-painted illustrations, strong attention to detail, and whimsical approach to her designs set Rifle Paper Co. apart from many others in the business. Anna Bond illustrations for Alice in Wonderland. Shipping and handling. Welcome to Gallery 1066, ‘the gallery with a difference’ that makes buying fine art easy and accessible. I was working as a freelance illustrator for a couple years before realizing that I wanted to focus on stationery design. I was hired as an art director at a magazine right out of school and I had no idea what I was doing. Eventually, I realized stationery design was the perfect mix of graphic design and illustration that I was looking for and I fell in love. Size is 31.5 H x 31.5 W x 0.4 in. For artist Anna Reivilä, the photographs of her interventions with the natural landscape are just as important as her land art itself. After setting up an online shop of their goods including custom wedding invitations, thank you notes, journals, and cards, popular companies from around the country approached Anna and Nathan about carrying their products in stores. Our first big project is to launch our new wedding & event collection, which I’m extremely excited about. You can’t be afraid to fail or make mistakes sometimes. What is the best part of your job? Not too shabby, if you ask us! We always try to have an open mind about opportunities and the need to edit what we’re doing for the best interest of the company. Nathan was in a band, and I would design show posters for him, as well as for a few clubs in town. Dimensions10” (h) x 8” (w) Prints are not framed With her husband and business partner, Nathan, by her side, Anna has painted her way onto the blank canvas that is stationery. We were slow to pick up more stores until the following spring at the National Stationery Show in New York (the stationery industry’s trade show for buyers). There have been so many times where we’ve had to adapt and change plans, whether it’s good or bad. I don’t feel like we had everything mapped out with very planned steps. Due to high volume, shipments may be delayed. The Inspiration Anna Bond is the creator of some unbelievably beautiful florals that have been inspiring nail artists for years. What led to taking the leap into the entrepreneurial world? Untitled From there things were a bit of a whirlwind, and a year after designing my first wedding set we launched Rifle Paper Co. After you decided to start your business, what was the first step you took to make it a reality? Anna Bond, the creative director, illustrator, designer, and co-owner of Rifle Paper Co., jumped into the world of paper goods in 2009 with a vision to create playful, vintage-inspired products.With her husband and business partner, Nathan, by her side, Anna has painted her way onto the blank canvas that is stationery. “But we … Literature. Unless that’s what I truly believe, all of the hard work, long nights, and stressful days wouldn’t be worth it. I had a blog and was using social media when we launched, and I also think that helped gain a loyal following before we even had one thing for sale. I don’t think many people who knew me would have thought I’d run a successful business. Anna Art Publishing is proud to present 'Bond' an original painting by Anna Razumovskaya. I grew up loving painting and art and then I studied graphic design in school. Jan 10, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Anna Bond. We want to expand the products that we offer and possibly develop new lines. 1.1m Followers, 89 Following, 1,623 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rifle Paper Co. (@riflepaperco) PSYCHIC – Spirit Portrait Artist Professional Tarot Reader UK and Spiritu At the end of the day, I’m proud of the products we’re producing and the way we run our business. Saatchi Art is pleased to offer the painting, "Bond," by Anna Matykiewicz, sold and originally listed for $1,120 USD. Mirrors & Art. Oct 2, 2010 - This Pin was discovered by Britta Blomberg. in Graphic Design That gave us the confidence to keep pushing forward. Photo and image portfolio by Anna Bond Art, featuring 0 high-quality, royalty-free images. Neither of us have a background in business, but we’re hard workers, extremely resourceful, and stubborn about giving up. Featuring all four Puffin in Bloom classics with illustrated covers by Anna Bond in a charming keepsake box designed in her signature style. Anthropologie was one of them, and they ended up being our very first account (a dream come true for me). Soon after we launched, we started getting requests from stores that wanted to carry our line.