This makes Irving a pretty good place for young, educated career starters looking to find many people like themselves, with good opportunities for friendships, socializing, romance, and fun. Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas. Irving is a relatively large city located in the state of Texas. The Dallas Area Rapid Transit system supplies bus transportation in Irving. I am not Indian, but I have friends who are East Asian. Hospital District South Info Snack. The teachers are excellent. The city is a premiere planned sector of Denton and Tarrant Counties. Fitness center. Supersized suburbs like Plano, Irving and Garland are bigger than many metro areas: each exceeding 200,000 in population. The 12,000-acre development has so much to offer its residents, from its jogging trails and schools to the … In addition, Irving has a lot of people living here who were born outside of the US (36.98%). Duncanville is a suburb of Dallas and is about 15 miles away, but there is no need to travel…, Not registered? 7,043,501 and 7,680,859. I moved to Keller, Texas in 2006 as a single woman. Live off of Valley View and Webb Chapel area, did not realize the speeding danger in this town. Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas. Also of interest is that Irving has more people living here who work in computers and math than 95% of the places in the US. Grand Prairie does a nice job at…, Hello, I am a professional who bought a house in this area. Important ancestries of people in Irving include German, Irish, English, French, and Italian. The newsletter includes updated city news, upcoming events and inclusive neighborhood content. Best Neighborhoods in Las Colinas - Irving Texas The Enclave at TPC. I found Grand Prairie to be a little more than I expected but still nothing "over-the-top". I have two young children (9 & 6) and I'm looking for a public school system with good special needs programs and a "family friendly" community. This equates to an annual income of $120,584 for a family of four. In recent years, Cedar Hill has been ranked among the list…, This is a great place to raise a family. Highway 183 (also called Airport Highway) bisects Irving in an east-west direction, furnishing ready road access to the airport. With a population of 239,798 people and 53 constituent neighborhoods, Irving is the 13th largest community in Texas. But you were in the South part of Richardson down new Lake Highlands and North Dallas and it is…, I was living in Colleyville for a few years due to work and for the most part, it was a nice place to live. If you want to live in a town that keeps letting "racial discrimination "lawyers Practice law in the same county…, There are lots of fun and interesting activities in University Park that you and your family can take advantage of. The community…, Bedford TX is the place I visit at least once a year.It has been something my family has done for almost 6 years. As with all places there are bad areas and good areas. My company is relocating me in March 2009 to our offices in Irving TX. Toggle navigation Home Snacks. Irving is unusually well-served by an extensive network of highways, freeways, and toll roads, and the city is bounded on the north by Interstate-30 and the south by Interstate-20. The population of Irving is very well educated relative to most cities and towns in the nation, where the average community has 21.84% of its adult population holding a 4-year degree or higher: 36.30% of adults in Irving have a bachelor's degree or even advanced degree. Irving and Las Colinas are also just minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL), so jetting off on a spur-of-the-moment trip is easy. Lease a Greystar apartment in Irving or Las Colinas today and discover the Lone Star State for yourself! There are 362 homes for sale, ranging from $5K to $3.8M. Irving, TX Neighborhood Map - Income, House Prices, Occupations, Boundaries The most common language spoken in Irving is English. These middle to upper middle class suburbs extend for miles with attractively priced, mostly large homes, large commercial centers and large employers and even some corporate headquarters in town. Pop Density. Irving encompasses nearly 68 square miles. I love how this city has been designed just for people who like nightlife in a safe way. The citizens are very philanthropic and are involved in…, Was just reading YOUR review (croneathome Oct 01, 2015). There are especially a lot of people living in Irving who work in office and administrative support (12.37%), computer science and math (9.40%), and sales jobs (9.33%). Worst Neighborhoods In Irving. The map above shows median home prices by block for Irving and surrounding areas such as Coppell and Lakewood Village. However, Irving contains both very wealthy and poor people as well. Hotel website. The best thing I like about Duncanville, Texas is the diversity. Located north of Northwest Highway and east of Highway 75, Lake Highlands is a very popular neighborhood for families or young couples. During college football season, it is definitely the place to be. Irving, TX Housing Market Whether you're looking for attractions that children will enjoy or want to plan a…, The City of Highland Village offers a great area to live, between the schools and shopping, Highland Village offers everything a family could ever need. $148,856. Rather than living in single-family homes, some homeowners prefer … The water service bill every month is due in a different date, their day ends at 5PM because if you pay online after 5 PM they will charge a fee of 10% to 12% of your bill.The day ends at Midnight…, Keller, Texas is a great community with some wonderful people. At first I was traveling back and forth to Dallas for going out and happy hour. Free Wifi. Best Places to Live in Irving (zip 75060), Texas Regional center - Northeast Texas. It lies immediately south of Coppell, and adjoins portions of Carrollton, Farmers Branch, and Dallas along its eastern edge. We asked our local retired Firefighter Movers to share some of the best neighborhoods in Irving, Texas. You’ll probably find yourself giving directions to your out-of-town friends by saying Irving is about 20 minutes from Dallas. Includes a list and map of the best Irving, TX neighborhoods as well as the best cities to live in near Irving, TX. When discussing real estate in Dallas, our focus in this article will be Dallas plus all other suburbs in the surrounding area. We ranked the neighborhoods from worst to best in the chart below. Irving is located within the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area—or if you want to sound in the know, the DFW. Our real estate brokerages : Neighborhoods.com, Neighborhoods Home Source, Inc. CA BRE # 02003453 | (855) 744-2846 How We Determined The Best Irving, TX Neighborhoods In 2021. If you relocate to this community, you'll discover many excellent shopping and dining opportunities within Irving. 825 W. Irving Blvd. Irving profile Living in Irving. Population. #2 Best Value of 93 places to stay in Irving. One thing noticeable about Irving, although not a huge city, is that it has a large population of people who are young, single, educated, and upwardly-mobile career starters. They…, This town is part of Denton County do not live in any town that are part of this county. Review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Cottonwood. The real estate marketplace includes townhomes, condominiums and apartment complexes also. Grand Prairie extends to the south and the southwest of Irving. 4,822. I lived in the Aviary, currently there is not an appropriate…, Wanted to let everyone in the South Arlington/North Mansfield know about an urgent care we found this week. Discover the best places to live in and around Irving, TX. Home prices fall across a broad price range. Snowfall occurs here very rarely. The reviewer who posted you could get robbed and murdered in Richardson? The #1 Best Value of 93 places to stay in Irving. People moving here find both for-sale and rental properties available for their consideration. Trophy Club is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Irving, TX 75060 P: (972) 721-4969 F: (972) 742-7605; Subscribe to Neighborhood News The City of Irving's Community Outreach Program distributes a weekly email newsletter to the city's neighborhood association leaders and members. While the town is widely known for its wealth, it's much more than that. Free Wifi. The Enclave at TPC is a safe neighborhood that is located amidst the promising city of Irving in... La Villita. Discover what it would be like to live in the Cottonwood neighborhood of Irving, TX straight from people who live here. April, October and May are the most pleasant months in the 75060 zip code, while July and August are the least comfortable months. There are plenty of things to do with your…, -Plenty of places to go play your favorite sport (parks, golf/frolf courses,skatepark, etc) or take a short drive to Arlington to hit up Six Flags or The Fort worth zoo! Although you can still locate older homes, many properties date from the 1980s, 1990s and recent decades. If you plan on moving to Irving, you'll appreciate this municipality's close proximity to many other cities within "the Metroplex". This dynamic, largely suburban, community of over 230,000 people sits entirely within Dallas County. This Texan city is located just a few miles from Dallas. However....Beware...if you have High School aged…, Grand Prairie, TX was one of a few stops on a business trip to Texas in 2009. People of Hispanic or Latino origin are the most prevalent group in Irving, accounting for 43.20% of the city’s residents (people of Hispanic or Latino origin can be of any race). The best neighborhoods for Indians will depend very much on what is important to you, as well as how much home you can afford. It's fairly conveniently located if you work in the northern half of Tarrant County. I had my…, I experienced an incredible lifestyle while living in Trophy Club Texas. Show Prices. Irving enjoys the same climatic conditions as other Metroplex municipalities. MacArthur Boulevard crosses through the center of the city in a north-south direction. Worst Irving Suburbs. You don't just sound racist, you are racist, and you know it. On the south west corner of Sublett and hwy 287 in with Albertsons is the greatest clinic. Popular landmarks and attractions in Irving include the Irving Arts Center, the Jackie Townsell Bear Creek Heritage Center, the National Scouting Museum, and the Ruth Paine House Museum. That’s because Irving is full of single people in their 20s and 30s and who have undergraduate or graduate degrees and are starting careers in professional occupations. Experience the best of Indian dishes in a classy setting. We’ll help you find only the best apartments in Irving, TX located in some of the most sought-after locations, from the heart of downtown, to trendy new neighborhoods or prestigious historical ones, listed for up to $5,435, so you can browse only Irving, TX’s crème de … ... Best Neighborhoods (88) Best Places To Live (58) Best Small Towns (32) Families (49) Fastest Growing Cities (51) Most Expensive Cities (50) Oldest (50) Rankings (869) The schools are mostly good. Not going to argue that. 128. The Grove at Irving beckons those who want the best of both worlds. Las Colinas. Home values in Irving, TX. 8,376,755. They wanted me to pay $150 the day I went to court which I didn't have until the next day. Many homes for sale are a rather short drive from the nearest highway, such as Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, and coming across a parking spot is quite easy. The greatest number of Irving residents report their race to be White, followed by Asian. Incorporated in 1914, Irving witnessed steady growth during the past century and continues to attract new residents today. Discover what it would be like to live in the Las Colinas neighborhood of Irving, TX straight from people who live here. Other US patent applications are currently pending. Neighborhoods.com™ is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or the association of any communities displayed on this website. ... See all neighborhoods. …, First. This packet provided me with a restaurant guide, local…, Duncanville is a small city with a big feel. Overall, Irving is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. Dental, Chiropractors, Fast food, hair and nail salons, car washes and schools all within walking…, I got a ridiculous ticket that should have been a warning, tried fighting it in court but the judge denied. We take you around Hospital District South in Irving to find out what it's like to call it home. Best Burgers in Irving, Texas: Find 40,702 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burgers and search by price, location, and more. ... Search Homes For Sale In Irving, TX. The per capita income in Irving in 2018 was $30,146, which is upper middle income relative to Texas and the nation. Coppell has a rich history and is known…, Grapevine is located minutes from DFW Airport, and only 30-45 minutes from Dallas and Fort Worth. The NeighborhoodScout® search engine is covered under US Patents No. Well there you have it -- the worst of the neighborhoods in Irving with Espanita landing at the bottom of the pack. For more Texas reading, check out: The cost of living in Irving remains slightly below the national average. Irving, TX Irving, TX City, has a population of more than 235,000. Best Suburbs In Irving. Tourists also visit statues at the Mustangs of Las Colinas Museum. There are so many items to try out from their menu including the succulent chicken tikka masala, the saag paneer, and Chhole Bhature apart from South Indian dishes such as idlis, vadas, and large varieties of dosa. Irving is an extraordinarily convenient part of the Dallas - Fort Worth - Arlington metropolitan area for moving around by car. A sliver of Fort Worth borders it on the west. …, Purchased almost a year ago and can't wait to sell! Copyright © 2000-2021 Location Inc®. Apartment List's personalized search, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy. During January, the coldest month of the year, an average low temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit keeps outdoor areas brisk. Find top apartments in Irving, TX with less hassle! Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. Free parking. Address: 901 W Royal Ln #120, Irving, TX 75039, United States Irving is a city in Texas and consists of 34 neighborhoods. These are the best neighborhoods as judged by the market: the places people most want to live. 9,340 reviews. Review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Las Colinas. Neighborhoods.com | The best place to find a home. The massive Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport adjoins northwestern Irving. Foolish me, Webb Chapel, Marsh, Josey, commuters…, One of the advantages of moving to Winnetka Heights is that if you notify the neighborhood, you will receive a Neighborhood Membership Packet. Whether it's home, work, or play, you want to be just a transit stop away. It…, NRH is OK. We've lived here a long time. By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's, Real Estate in Popular Irving Neighborhoods. Unlike some cities where white-collar or blue-collar occupations dominate the local economy, Irving is neither predominantly one nor the other. Maybe play some paintball in fort…, Lived here since May 2002. Typically, larger homes in good condition command higher prices than smaller properties or residences in need of repairs or modernization. Belt Line in Irving, TX You like to be on the move. The city is in Dallas County, and it presents as one of the best places to live in Texas. Best Dallas Suburbs & Neighborhoods in 2020 Posted by VIP Realty on Monday, April 2nd, 2018 at 9:42am. Today, Irving, Texas has become a popular destination for people considering relocating to the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area in northeastern Texas. Lewisville isn't an over the top type of city, but more traditional and classical in a sense. Residents also travel via private motor vehicles and taxis, or with the assistance of ridesharing. In 2018 Grapevine will become a stop on the commuter rail, allowing for even easier travel to Fort…, Moving to Southlake was one of the best decisions my family has ever made! There is no debate when it comes to our Fort Worth vs Dallas movers when deciding that Las Colinas is one of the best neighborhoods in Irving. Median Home. Show Prices. Long story short: If you like country bumpkins, this is the place for you. Nice, quiet neighborhood with a couple of grocery stores just blocks away. With 18 rentals available near Belt Line, Apartment Finder makes it easy to find the perfect home with easy access to public transit. I have been living in this city for about…, After visiting Lewisville, Texas, I can say that I enjoyed the historic Texas city a whole lot. Prices typically exceed those of smaller communities, but remain less expensive than cities of comparable size in some other locations. Irving Articles. During summer, temperatures frequently hover above 90 degrees Fahrenheit. What are the best ways to get around in Irving, TX? We tour the TOP 5 Best Neighborhoods In Irving, Texas to live in! Some houses offer large yards and garden areas. of India. Several large companies have located main offices in Irving, which enjoys a well-developed infrastructure and a broadly-based economy. If you travel frequently, you'll be just a few minutes drive from DFW International Airport.…, Mansfield is a great place to live at least for a single person like me. All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc®. City of Irving 825 W Irving Boulevard Irving, TX 75060 Phone: (972) 721-2600 The people who call Irving home describe themselves as belonging to a variety of racial and ethnic groups. Other important languages spoken here include Spanish and Langs. You said "You haven't been swindled until you have been swindled by a Mexican." Because it's surrounded by other cities, pretty much anything you need is…, I love my home as I am centrally located to everything including things I love to do which is eat, enjoy the movies and attend different festivals in the summer. Southern Spice. Townlake Ii takes the cake as the best place to live in Irving. Irving is a relatively large city located in the state of Texas. #3 Best Value of 93 places to stay in Irving. Instead, it has a mixed workforce of both white- and blue-collar jobs. Special offer. Shoppers enjoy a wide variety of architectural styles. Source: Public Domain. Irving is an extremely ethnically-diverse city. Best Neighborhoods or Cities in Dallas/Irving Area? Irving, TX Photos. Whether I'm in the mood…, Before moving to Houston to pursue my college degree, I was in Cedar Hill near Dallas. While these areas tend to have lower crime rates and quality, it is primarily a map of the best areas by median home value in Irving, TX. With a population of 239,798 people and 53 constituent neighborhoods, Irving is the 13th largest community in Texas. Click here to create an account…. This location not only allows its residents to maintain a Dallas address while still having access to the great schools in the suburb of Richardson, it also provides convenient access to downtown Dallas, as well as job centers … As a resident of Irving, you will have the pleasure of experiencing the urban-suburban atmosphere. As we mentioned earlier, the neighborhoods in Irving aren't all bad.