if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!. 磻 . Less than 300 calories with 26 grams of protein. Our friend Linda from Project Healthy Ever After hosts a weekly Smoothie Tuesday Party at her lovely page. 1 cup of ice After fruit, this will make up the main part of your smoothie. So, I thought I’d put this tip to the test with my latest smoothie creation – Blueberry Banana and Applesauce Smoothie. So I switched up my blueberry superfood smoothie with chocolate protein powder and it was bombbbbb. Blueberry Protein Smoothie with 25 Grams Protein Per Serving Feel free to use it! Thanks for the inspiration, bud! They also contain high levels of fibre which can help you to feel fuller for longer and help with weight loss. ), I usually turn to Pinterest to scroll through photos of their recipes and use those as inspiration for techniques and flavor combinations. Healthy 4-ingredient banana blueberry protein shakes plus other delicious, healthy breakfast ideas that are perfect post-workout. For a few summers in middle and high school, he mixed up a smoothie nearly every day—always with fruit, sometimes with milk, other times with yogurt—and they always turned out delicious. Serving Size: 1 smoothie. Now, through Amy's Healthy Baking, I teach beginner (and advanced!) Personalized meal plans with smoothies, snacks and meals to energize and nourish the family. Small, flightless birds and symbol of New Zealand. Try it, love it. Satisfy your hunger, energy, and nutritional needs with this delicious Blueberry Banana Smoothie! Blend. Courtney says: 1.9.2021 at 1:07 pm. Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie April 15, 2019. Blueberry Banana Recovery Smoothie. Sold! This protein-packed, thick and creamy vegan strawberry smoothie is made with juicy berries, coconut milk and a splash of vanilla. If you’re after a high protein breakfast smoothie, a good workout recovery drink, or just looking to get more protein in your diet in general, then this is the recipe for you. You shouldn’t either, it’s probably illegal. The best occasion is when I can convince my guy or some girlfriends to head over to a popular dessert-only place in town full of cakes, pies, cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, éclairs, and more. { Read More }, The Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook is perfect for any and all chocolate lovers. Nope, not the child-mauling, long-haired, smelly dog with abandonment issues but…, Tags Banana blueberry chia cottage cheese, Posted in categories 10 Minute Meals All Recipes Diet Egg Free Recipes High Protein Vegetarian Recipes Quick Smoothie Recipes Quick Vegetarian Recipes Vegetarian Fall Recipes Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes Vegetarian Summer Recipes. Each serving of banana blueberry smoothie includes 154 calories, 2 grams of fat, 29 grams of carbohydrates and 7.5 grams of protein. In this example we add a little lemon zest for the kick. The recipe is easily doubled to serve more. Dietary Fiber 4.7 g 19%. Now’s the time for adding that special something. cocoa powder, ♥. “This healthy banana blueberry smoothie tastes so good you will want it every day! Protein Powder. Because I prefer my smoothies really thick, I add lots of ice, but if you like thinner smoothies with a consistency closer to juice, adjust the amount to suit your taste. This plant-based blueberry banana spinach smoothie is perfect for kids who want something sweet and satisfying. Let’s take these blueberries as an example: Eat them three times per week and you’re very likely to improve your heart health significantly. dash vanilla, dash cinnamon, 4 ice cubes. From the UK to Germany with many stops along the way. Tastes great too, happily . With its four positions of laptop, stand, tend, and tablet, I can quickly switch from writing emails to my family about our vacation plans in laptop mode, to browsing Pinterest in tablet mode, and showing off images of restaurant menus in stand mode. I like posting energizing recipes on … In this blueberry smoothie, you’ll be using cashew milk and cashew yogurt to boost the protein content and make it even creamier. Recipes / Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe . One serving (without added powder) already boasts well over 20g of the stuff – and with added powder (depending on the variety) will take you closer to the 45g mark. . ½ avocado, peeled and pitted. Let’s take these blueberries as an example: Eat them three times per week and you’re very likely to. A caffeine boost is always nice :D. Thanks for sharing! Blend 60 - 90 seconds or until smooth and thick. Say hello to potatssium-central, a mineral that is necessary for your heart and blood pressure control. This high protein powerhouse blueberry kale smoothie is full of antioxidants and plenty of protein to keep you full and satisfied until your next meal. « The Ultimate Healthy Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies {Recipe Video!}. Frozen bananas add an irresistible creaminess to smoothies, so slice up a ripe speckled one on your counter and pop it in the freezer for at least an hour before making your smoothie. Step 2: Toss the frozen banana slices in a blender. 3) Dining out. This yummy smoothie is protein packed, loaded with nutrients, and the perfect easy breakfast recipe. Now that the holidays have officially come to an end, it’s that time of year when we tidy up the house, pack away the holiday decor, and take inventory of our eating habits, too. ), there are plenty of goodies inside for you! Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie is always a good way to start the day or delicious for a mid-morning snack too! Required fields are marked *. Gappy gums and limp joints? The Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie has even more and tops out at 35.5g of protein. Yep, a smoothie competition at the end of the month. Smoothies are my families go to breakfast. And it tastes like cheesecake. (Although who am I kidding… I love all fruit!) But…, If you’ve been following us for a while now then you’ll know we pride ourselves on several things, namely: creating and sharing recipes that are…, Skanky winter skin? Perfect way to sneak in some much needed protein , i always end up throwing cottage cheese..this is such a great use of it , Haaa, glad we could help out with this idea , I drink a smoothie nearly every day and am always looking for new ideas. Blueberry smoothies are a classic! Your email address will not be published. I started with two of my favorite fruits, blueberries and bananas. Such a beautiful smoothie, I love the ingredients combination, although that cottage cheese got me with a little question mark in my head… Anyway, good luck with it on competition! . Required fields are marked *, Hi, we cook quick vegetarian recipes. Roasted strawberry protein smoothie. 0 mins. Ideally you want to drink smoothies fresh, but this should be fine in the fridge overnight. Easy to make, good for you and great-tasting, this must be the best blueberry banana smoothie!” This chocolate banana smoothie has so much chocolate flavor thanks to the cacao powder, chocolate almond milk, and dark chocolate chips. Blueberry Banana Smoothie. Both should be frozen. Banana The banana in this smoothie recipe provides a natural sweetener —plus, it contains pectin and low-glycemic sugars, so it won’t cause your blood sugar to spike. When the pickin’ is ripe we blend together apples, banana, blueberries and blackberries with 18g of plant protein for a rich and creamy fruit smoothie. fibre which can help you to feel fuller for longer, See here to find out how to use bananas as a natural sweetener, Spicy Kiwi Banana Smoothie (3 Min, Vegetarian), Avocado Spinach Fitness Smoothie (6 Min, Vegan). That is a baking blogger’s dream for inspiration! You can absolutely use regular cottage cheese, of course. I’m a California girl who turned her baking hobby into a full-time job. Anyhoo, that means we’ve been practicing. Especially as Howie made so many nice pictures. YIELD: 1 Serving. Our nutritional information uses 1 cup water as the liquid and 1 cup cottage cheese as the body. Yum. Blueberry Banana Smoothie - Protein Packed & Nutrient Dense! By Charlie Seltzer, MD / October 18, 2020 / Medically Reviewed. This bright, fruity smoothie is a great way to start the day! or grab store-bought almond, cashew, or coconut milk. Unsaturated Fat 0.4 g. Cholesterol 0.0 mg 0%. It’s 2020 which is extra cool to start a whole new decade along with a new year. Combine ingredients in blender and process until creamy and smooth. Blueberries, chia, spinach, cocoa nibs, almond butter, almond milk, pinch of pink himalayan salt, and for a bit of sweetness, 1/2 of a banana. ... Great flavors, I used mixed berries, added simple green smoothie protein, kale and chia seeds. Whether you prefer milk, dark or white, there are lots of treats inside for you! So, whether you’re looking for a healthy treat that can sub in for a less healthy dessert or shake, something to give you a little protein boost post-workout, or just a tasty, easy way to down some berries with breakfast, this quick and simple chocolate covered blueberry protein smoothie has got you covered. Banana Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe | Allrecipes A velvety, 5-fixing smoothie that is pressed with crisp organic product and protein! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Servings In Recipe: 1. Coconut milk/water goes really nicely with pineapple, amongst others. Those fun flavors (and yes, the dessert options too) find a way of popping up in my blog recipes. Sometimes when my bananas get too ripe and I don’t have the time to make banana … Our best-selling healthy cookbooks are … Add your special touch by tossing in some other fruits or even nuts. 1 tsp. Antioxidants protect your body from free radicals, and blueberries have been shown to have some of the highest antioxidant levels in fruits and vegetables. (make sure they’re soft and sweet! in Breakfast· Clean Eating· Drinks & Smoothies· Fruit· Gluten Free· High Protein· Low Fat· No Bake· Vegetarian. Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g 11%. 5 mins. We prefer water or a variety of milk, there are so many to choose from. But blueberries and chocolate in a smoothie might be pushing it. SO good and packed with banana, strawberry, kiwi, blueberries, greek yogurt, and chocolate … You should try this Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie (Greek Yogurt} or this yummy Skinny Funfetti Protein Smoothie Shake! Total Time. Both blueberries and cinnamon have wonderful healing … bakers how to make healthy + yummy treats! Cottage cheese is low in calories and high in protein. They're all healthy too! Just like the banana, it adds creaminess too! I love using blueberries in smoothies! This chocolate chip blueberry banana smoothie may just become your new favorite smoothie! Most summers, my family hops on an airplane and flies to a different part of the country—or world—on vacation. We think this recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or as a post workout drink, but you really can enjoy it anytime. The present formula for this Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie really originated from my best motivation source: my more youthful sibling. We’re entering a competition! G reat smoothie! ), there are plenty of goodies inside for you! Saturated Fat 0.1 g 1%. Looks so pretty too! or grab store-bought almond, cashew, or coconut milk. Protein will help you stay full for longer so you don’t have to worry about craving snacks before lunch. It’s a satisfyingly delicious smoothie … are an all-round powerhouse, with so much to recommend them. Food without meat is the best type of food. Enjoy immediately. }, Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies {Eggless & Dairy-Free! Go berry bananas over our plant protein fruit smoothie. Nutrition Facts: Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie. , Looks great, doesn’t it?? Hahahah, give it a try Jasmin, I’m 100% sure you won’t be disappointed. View Recipe. … We also add protein powder if it’s a post-workout smoothie, and this is an easy way to add a new flavour to the smoothie, chocolate or vanilla for example. Smoothies are a great way to get some healthy eating into your diets. This post may contain affiliate links, so if you buy from a link we may earn a commission at no cost to you. We also add protein powder if it’s a post-workout smoothie, and this is an easy way to add a new flavour to the smoothie, If you don’t have a blender, this might be the time to order one. Made with creamy yogurt, cocoa powder and a pinch of cinnamon, this Chocolate Strawberry Protein Smoothie is one of my favorite ways to start the day any time of the year. They don’t need to be expensive, though they can be (. Blueberries are also rich in potassium and vitamin C, providing around 25% of your recommended intake of vitamin C in just one cup. Cook Time. And yes—every single one contains some form of chocolate. I like the straws. Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! Nutrition Facts. Put it in the blender. ½ cup skim milk; 1 scoop GNC AMP Wheybolic ™ – Chocolate Fudge; 1 frozen banana; Tbsp. Since I can’t possibly read and comment on every single one (how I wish I had that many hours in a day! Probably the biggest health benefit you’ll hear about blueberries though is their high antioxidant levels. It can mix quicker than you can. Just don’t forget to put the lid on. . Blend well and serve immediately. Blueberry, banana and 5 minutes?! Here’s one I invented that I just love. This plant-based blueberry banana spinach smoothie is perfect for kids who want something sweet and satisfying. Love that you added lemon too, it always helps to cut the sweetness! Keep some in the freezer like we do here). I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. Yes, sth I like a lot about this smoothie is, that it’s not too sour and not too sweet! Yes, that really could work, Mel! The present formula for this Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie really originated from my best motivation source: my more youthful sibling. Plant-Based Recipes, Smoothies. Wow, what a gorgeous color! COOKBOOKS. Kind of what I thought too when I spotted this recipe for a smoothie on pinterest. […] Reply. Put them in the blender. I’ll need to sub the cottage cheese as I’m vegan but I think some silken tofu will do a similar job :O). See here to find out how to use bananas as a natural sweetener. Just like my brother’s, this smoothie is incredibly simple to make. Healthier Chocolate Treats contains 50+ brand new healthier recipes. Apr 29, 2019 - A food blog with hundreds of simple, healthy recipes and food blogging resources for food photography and blog monetization. Banana: You’ll need half a banana for one serving of this protein smoothie. 2 cups is about right. It is the perfect way to start your day off right! We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. I love that they are so portable too! Always taste test, and adjust as you like. This will also … This sounds wonderful! We add two tablespoons to pretty much every smoothie we make – they don’t really taste of anything so they don’t change the smoothie flavour, but the health benefits are hard to ignore. I hope you had a great 4th of July with your friends and family! Then push the button and let the machine do everything for you. This post was sponsored by HP and Collectively, Inc. As always, all opinions, text, images, and recipe are my own. You just need 5 ingredients, including the ice! Yogurt (dairy or otherwise) is a very popular choice here, although we tend to use cottage cheese (like in this recipe) for that low fat, extra protein hit. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So good it’s almost like dessert!!! ), or something that they’ve created that I want to try too (like these soft-baked “Oreos!”), or a copycat or their store-bought favorites (aka Mom’s cocoa roasted almonds!). Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE: well, this isn’t our only awesome smoothie! 1) Family and friends. 5 mins. 2) Other bloggers. P.s. If your fruits were a little too tangy or sharp then you might need something to take the edge off – maple syrup, honey, cinnamon or even more banana all do the job. It's the ideal sound approach to begin the day! I am sure if not regularly then sometimes most of us must have enjoyed the blueberry banana muffin in the morning. Get in my blender then my belly! Healthier Chocolate … This blueberry banana smoothie is also an absolute protein beast. Ooh, sounds good! It’s pretty much like yogurt, but not sour .