Wrap yourself in naturally soft, naturally dyed sheets. We're on a mission to keep you comfortable—without making our planet uncomfortable. Plushy Mattress Protector; Eucalyptus. Speaking of washing: 90% of the energy used to wash your linens and clothes goes to heating water! Stay cool with temp-regulating, 100% eucalyptus. To dye our sheets, we only use a handful of natural ingredients like gardenia and pomegranate. We started with a mission to help you live comfortably without making the planet uncomfortable. What’s more? Like goldilocks and her chairs, we set out to find just the right materials to make it happen. Our 100% eucalyptus sheets are cool-to-the-touch, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash. Machine wash cold. Buffy uses silky natural eucalyptus fibers from Austria, which are generally softer and more hypoallergenic than cotton. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Buffy Twin Duvet Cover 100% Eucalyptus at the best online prices at eBay! Read … If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold! The Best Online Tax Filing Services To Get Your Maximum Return In … It’s cooling to my body. Soft on the earth. Sheet Set; Duvet Cover; Sham 2-Pack; Pillowcase 2-Pack; Shop All. When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. Product Details. I’ve never felt so comfortable! Our roadmap to a closed-loop supply chain includes plans for a return take back program that will allow us to turn worn Buffy products into new, comfy essentials. Soft on your bed. The minute I opened the duvet comforter, it was just as soft as the buffy comforter. Returns are an inherently wasteful process, so we encourage our customers to donate products they wish to return (and we refund them, of course!) Best for softness: Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover. Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover, $, available at Buffy. Same. Try Buffy for free. to give the product a second lease on life—and reduce CO2 emissions overall. For extra wear-and-tear protection, we recommend pairing with the Buffy Duvet Cover. Each Buffy Eucalyptus Sheet Set is made entirely from our signature eucalyptus (harvested from forests in Austria and the Czech Republic) and sewn with 100% recycled thread. For extra protection, we recommend pairing with the Buffy Duvet Cover. We offset the CO2 emissions of all shipments from our factory partners to our distribution center to your doorstep and in the future, we aim to offset the emissions generated by our entire supply chain. Get it as soon as Tue, Feb 23. If you prefer, Buffy now also sells matching duvet covers as well. Buffy’s Eucalyptus Sheets are exclusively dyed with natural ingredients like turmeric, gardenia, and pomegranate. 4.4 out of 5 stars 196. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. A closed-loop supply chain by 2030. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The duvet insert is made up of an enclosed fabric shell filled with a soft, lofty material. Unlike plants, this cover does not like to soak up the sun, so keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading. Meaning no bleach or harsh chemicals here! Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover. 00. Each size comes with the two pillow cases, fitted, and a flat sheet. Speaking of washing: 90% of the energy used to wash your linens and clothes goes to heating water! When I get those special hot moments in the middle of the night I just pull back my top sheet and cool off with my duvet cover." Each Buffy Duvet Cover is made entirely from our signature eucalyptus (harvested from forests in Austria and the Czech Republic) and sewn with 100% recycled thread. Hypoallergenic - Ultra-smooth eucalyptus fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. The claim is that having the threads made with eucalyptus makes them more resistant to bacteria, mildew and mites. Drying on a line or a hanging rack as opposed to a conventional dryer—second only to refrigerators in household energy use—will also increase the longevity of your sheets. No outdoor space? Verified. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover - Hypoallergenic - Machine Washable - King/Cal King at Amazon.com. Meet the Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover - Our 100% eucalyptus fabric duvet cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable. Switch to cold to slash your emissions, preserve color, and opt for a gentle, plant-based detergent free of harmful synthetics. Eucalyptus Duvet Covers starting at $99 + Free Shipping . Buffy’s Eucalyptus Duvet Cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear—while still feeling super-soft and ultra-breathable. Eucalyptus Duvet Cover; Cloud Pillow; I know, I went all in. Machine wash cold. Super-Soft - Machine washable eucalyptus fabric is naturally softer than cotton and gets softer with every wash. They’re dyed using small-batch natural dyes created from plants, minerals, and insects. Cotton involved too much water and pesticides. Our Supply Chain team is committed to developing a recycled plastic or biodegradable alternative. Buffy Eucalyptus Sheets - Unicun the Buffy Eucalyptus Sheets is a great duvet cover that is soft, breathable and soothing without masking the feel of your comforter English (US) Eucalyptus lyocell is as durable as cotton (translation: these are sheets you can enjoy for years to come) and gets softer with use and washing. It’s a match made in heaven, with the Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover being machine washable, crafted into a fabric that gets softer every time you wash it. More Buying Choices $109.94 (3 used & new offers) Buffy Cloud Pillow - Hypoallergenic Eucalyptus Fabric - Pack of 2 - Standard Size - Medium Firm. This comforter is made with natural eucalyptus. See More Offers . It’s dyed using natural ingredients sourced primarily from food waste, and finished with durable and earth-friendly corozo nut buttons made from the wood of the Tagua palm tree native to Central and South America. If you want to protect the longevity of your comforter, I think its worth spending the money for the duvet. Queen, The listing you're looking for has ended. $89.00 $ 89. Mission; FAQ; Contact Us; Eucalyptus. Our roadmap to a closed loop supply chain includes plans for a return take back program that will allow us to turn worn Buffy products into new, comfy essentials. I am a warm sleeper and I have to say the cover didnt make me more warm. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, this cover does not like to soak up the sun, so keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading. Your order is sent free via FedEx or UPS and will arrive between 3-5 business days. It’s always the cool side of the pillow with Buffy’s 100% eucalyptus pillowcases! We're on a mission to keep you comfortable—without making our planet uncomfortable. Our 100% eucalyptus cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable. Feels even better once you’ve washed it! And because the outer shell is inherently cooling, you’re not going to want to use a duvet cover. Mission; FAQ; Contact Us; Had my first great night of rest in weeks. Tumble dry low. Our Supply Chain team is committed to developing a recycled plastic or biodegradable alternative. Returns are an inherently wasteful process, so we encourage our customers to donate products they wish to return (and we refund them, of course!) I don’t think I’ll be able to buy different sheets after sleeping in these. The Hype: 2,525 Reviews and 4.8 out of 5 stars Buffy Fans Say: "Love my duvet cover. Meaning no bleach or harsh chemicals here! A wool dryer ball speeds up dry time without contributing to landfill waste with a dryer sheet. The future goal? Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! The Claim. The Austrian-grown eucalyptus Buffy uses requires 10 times less water than cotton. Get Offer . To dye our cover, we only use a handful of natural ingredients like gardenia and pomegranate. Cool-to-the-touch 100% eucalyptus lyocell fabric is more breathable than cotton and feels like cool water on your skin! Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover - Hypoallergenic - Machine Washable - Full/Queen. Verified. A closed-loop supply chain by 2030. The Buffy Eucalyptus sheets come in all of the standard sizes, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. Eucalyptus Duvet Cover Best For: Breathable Protection The perfect teammate to the sheets and breeze comforter, this lightweight eucalyptus cover protects your favorite bedding while providing you with a baby-soft plant-based fabrication. Their bedding products are cruelty-free, naturally-dyed, and hypoallergenic. Includes fitted sheet, top sheet, and two pillowcases. Condition: New with tags. After using my sheets for two months I can confidently say these are the best sheets I’ve ever slept in. Made from 100% eucalyptus lyocell and exclusively dyed with natural ingredients like turmeric, gardenia, and pomegranate, it’s the earth-friendly duvet cover … $129.00 $ 129. No outdoor space? Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover - Hypoallergenic - Machine Washable - Twin/Twin XL. Our cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric is more breathable than cotton and softer than linen. Feels like I'm just slipping into my happy place. When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. 00. Duvet Cover; Sham 2-Pack; Pillowcase 2-Pack; Shop All. Eucalyptus lyocell is as durable as cotton (translation: this is a duvet cover you can enjoy for years to come) and gets softer with use and washing. eucalyptus cover $99. A detailed review of the Buffy Eucalyptus Hypoallergenic Duvet Cover along with our in Hypoallergenic Duvet Covers Buying Guide. Stay cool with temp-regulating, 100% eucalyptus. The Buffy Comforter is the latest bedding product to hit your Facebook feed. Free shipping & returns. Our sheets are silky soft and naturally temperature regulating to help people with sensitive skin, hot … $70 Off Up to $70 off Cloud Pillows + Free Shipping . Meet the Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover - Our 100% eucalyptus fabric duvet cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable. Stay cool and comfy while protecting your comforter. We offset the CO2 emissions of all shipments from our factory partners to our distribution center to your doorstep and in the future, we aim to offset the emissions generated by our entire supply chain. Product Details. Ended: Aug 03, 2020, 12:59:08 PM PDT. Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids, Set includes 2 pillow cases, top sheet, and fitted sheet, Woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fiber, Treated with plant-based, all natural dye, Ultra-smooth fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold, Twin: Flat Sheet: 66” x 96”, Fitted Sheet: 39” x 75” x 12", Pillow cases: 20” x 30”, Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 66” x 96”, Fitted Sheet: 39” x 80” x 12", Pillow cases: 20” x 30”, Full: Flat Sheet: 92” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 54” x 75” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 30”, Queen: Flat Sheet: 92” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 60” x 80” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 30”, King: Flat Sheet: 108” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 78” x 80” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 40”, California King: Flat Sheet: 108” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 72” x 84” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 40”. Sheet Set; Duvet Cover; Pillowcase 2-Pack; Soft Hemp Linen. Cool-to-the-touch, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash, Buffy’s Eucalyptus Pillowcases are exclusively dyed with natural ingredients like turmeric, gardenia, and pomegranate. to give the product a second lease on life—and reduce CO2 emissions overall. The comforter does feel like sleeping under a pile of cotton candy. At Eucalypso, we craft sustainable high quality bedding made from organic Tencel lyocell eucalyptus fibers so our sheets are softer, more breathable, and gentle. This cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric! Get Offer . The fitted sheets come in at 15” deep, allowing them to fit over most mattresses. You might be tempted to never take them off your bed, but our sheets are designed to get softer after every wash. Our eucalyptus is grown in Austria and the Czech Republic using 10x less water than cotton. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold! It's smoother than linen, more breathable than cotton, and gets softer after every wash. Our eucalyptus is grown in Austria using 10x less water than cotton. Cloud 2-pack; Cloud 4-pack; Bedding. Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! If you love the Buffy comforter, you will love this Buffy duvet cover as well. Set includes two pillowcases. Popular Buffy Coupons. Eucalyptus Pillowcases Best For: Cold Lovers Hate waking up sticking to your pillow with damp hair? It's smoother than linen, more breathable than cotton, and gets softer after every wash. Buffy’s 100% eucalyptus cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable. Free shipping for many products! Hamburger Icon Buffy ... Pillows. Created with Sketch. The only con is it’s even harder to get out of bed in the morning. Both the filling and the outer shell are both 100 percent eucalyptus, so this is the real deal — you won’t ever overheat while underneath it. Plus, it contains no … The secret to a cover that's soothing on your skin and protective? A wool dryer ball speeds up dry time without contributing to landfill waste with a dryer sheet. The Buffy comforter is machine washable which is a huge plus as it allows you to keep your bedding clean and fresh without having to go to the dry cleaner. Super Soft - Covered in eucalyptus fabric that’s naturally softer than cotton. Woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fiber, Ultra-smooth fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold, Treated with plant-based, all natural dye, Fits Buffy comforters, as well as most standard sized comforters/duvet inserts, Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids, Plant-based corozo closure buttons (made from vegetable ivory). I was a little scared TBH. Our versatile, pro-planet duvet covers add instant polish—and a lil “wow” factor. Buy Buffy Queen Comforter + Queen Duvet Cover - Eucalyptus Fabric - Hypoallergenic Bedding- Full/Queen: Duvet Covers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Our cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric! Meet Eucalyptus. Share - Sheets & Giggles Eucalyptus Lyocell Duvet Cover Cooling, Hypoallergenic. 4.3 out of 5 stars 125. Shop All. It felt just as soft and lightweight while we slept. Extra Lofty - Filled with layers of gossamer fiber to give you that satisfying snuggled up feeling. For our colors, we used ingredients like turmeric, gardenia, and pomegranate which are then dried, ground into a powder (kind of like matcha), and mixed with water to create a dye bath. Best Duvet Cover For Hot Sleepers: Buffy Eucalyptus Duvet Cover; MORE FROM FORBES SHOPPING. Price: US $80.00. The inner fill is made from an eco-fiber spun from reclaimed PET bottles. Today, our duvet covers ship in recyclable plastic packaging. Earth-friendly - Each comforter keeps 50 plastic bottles out of landfills. The future goal? UP TO. Switch to cold to slash your emissions, preserve color, and opt for a gentle, plant-based detergent free of harmful synthetics. Your order is sent free via FedEx or UPS and will arrive between 3-5 business days. Drying on a line or a hanging rack as opposed to a conventional dryer—second only to refrigerators in household energy use—will also increase the longevity of your duvet cover. stay cool and comfy while protecting your comforter. A duvet, derived from the French word for down, is a type of bedding that consists of a duvet insert and a duvet cover. Buffy uses Earth-friendly fabrics and manufacturing practices to create products that are “fluffier than a marshmallow”, with cool-to-the-touch fabrics that “get softer with every wash”. Today, our sheets ship in recyclable plastic packaging.