Password: Register: Rules: Albums: FAQ: Members List: Calendar: Mark Forums Read: Experience: Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Facesit Indulgence II (Curie vs Foxy). Wrong again. That’s double the amount of punches you could take. A small difference in proteins means human muscle cells have better endurance than a chimp's but lack their explosive strength. 0 0. Chimps are quicker, more flexible, and have bigger, sharper teeth. Lv 4. A Shaolin monk will not be able to beat an MMA fighter in an unarmed one on one combat especially in anywhere near the same weight class. 10 years ago. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-163. If they could stay out of the way of the teeth and crotch-grabs, I bet a heavyweight cage fighter could at least subdue a Chimpanzee with holds. Quora boasts similar queries: “Could an MMA fighter defeat a chimpanzee in hand to hand combat?”; “Could the best MMA fighter beat a chimp one-on-one? Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by ehxsur, Jan 25, 2021. ehxsur Yellow Card Yellow Card. They can make your face unrecognizable and name you a eunuch in less than a minute. Could an MMA fighter beat a gorilla? With boxing not being an option, the next logical option would be to try and get him on the ground. The fighter now has the chimp’s attention. A natural can be world number 1 on so many levels. Man stands no chance 1 on 1 without weapons. Joined: Oct 9, 2018 Messages: 518 Likes Received: 834. The fight starts and the fighter comes at the chimp waiting for it to make the first move. Secondly Chimps may look tough when they beat up old ladies like that one known story, but they've never been in a position where they tried to attack an MMA fighter. What was your inspiration throughout the fight?”. Not an answer, but somehow I feel an MMA fighter would have a better advantage than a Bruce Lee-type. Forever because I think you run into trouble the minute you ask him to sign the waiver so you can begin the training. Can a male pro athlete beat a smaller, female pro MMA fighter? Mixedmartialarts LLC. 8 Answers. A chimp is really not that different from a really strong, slightly small, very angry human. If the chimp grabs a hold of the human though, forget it. MMA fighter uppercuts chimp a few feet across the lawn. Conclusion: Any good fighter can beat a gorilla without weapons. Source(s): world class mma fighter beat baboon fight: https://tr.im/cESTx. To that extent, I bet a fierce heavyweight boxer could land a punch on one that would knock it out. With his freakish strength, the ape double hammer fists the fighter like Brock Lesnar did Frank Mir in UFC 81. Ha he got you good Jerry. I think its boxing rules though. With one of the most interesting fights of the decade taking place next month, I thought I’d tackle the age-old question: Could a professional male MMA fighter beat a fully grown, wild, male chimpanzee in the octagon? Lv 7. This would be battle for the ages, a Navy Seal vs trained and experienced MMA fighter! We’re About To Find Out. In nearly every match, the MMA fighter … Isn’t there already going to be fight between a chimp and an MMA fighter? It stops rolling around, stands up on its hind legs and starts angrily screeching and howling. Also, most human fighters train to fight other humans. There isn’t much research on bonobo speed, but chimps can obtain top speeds of 40 km/h, which is around the top speed of humans. 8 years ago. a man would get murdered, literally murdered. Joe Rogan’s boner is at full throttle. Preview photos are available in this topic. In the street, there are no rules. I don't think a ground game would work on a Baboon since it is so much smaller. I could see it now; Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg are announcing the fight. We have a real-life untrained man vs woman match up about to go down, and the world is abuzz over it. Favourite answer. Commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this website or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission is not permitted. At first he doesn’t move, not knowing where he is or what is going on. The chimp sits down and rolls around, just having fun, thinking it’s a game. ... Ngannou has been waiting three years for a second shot at the UFC heavyweight title. Outsports, a sports news website that focuses on LGBT issues in sports, named Fox the “bravest athlete in history” in a recent article written by Cyd Zeigler. Can a chimp beat a human in a fist fight? Yes, obviously. These things live outside and run on all 4s as well as climb every day. Vaggy be killing em all day. Not only could Fabricio not do that, but the chimp could eat Anderson's front kick whilst charging forward and then do unspeakable things to Anderson, some of which would make his voice go higher...that is before his very life would be extinguished. That's right, boys and girls. The article you cited pretty much negates everything you said about the chimps strength so I’m glad to see the writers at grandex are making an effort. ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔, This site has deteriorated in such a dramatic fashion. There is a video where a chimp goes on a rampage on a terrified, fleeing park ranger and it barely was able to pull the guy down. The chimp executes a flawless Randy Orton RKO, immobilizing the fighter, and puts his weird foot-hands on the fighter’s arms, pinning him. chimps don't have to use leverage based techniques like armbars, kimuras, heelhooks to break joint or bones. Angered by the chimps response, the fighter throws out a few feeler-jabs at the chimps face, just to see how it will react. Chimps are dangerous and can bite your face off in an instant. go read a fucking book lmfao, Could an MMA fighter beat an adult male chimpanzee. Sure, the fighter can train for hours a day, learn new fighting techniques, and watch film on how the chimp hits the heavy bag, but if we are being honest, a human doesn’t stand a chance. Can a human beat a chimp? That chimp will grab onto your arms and legs with his extra foot-hands and start munching on you like he was trying to win a pie eating contest. Answer Save. And it's not GSP This guy was a complete beast Too bad he don't exist anymore ehxsur, Jan 25, 2021 #1. Anonymous. Angered by the chimps response, the fighter throws out a few feeler-jabs at the chimps face, just to see how it will react. In MMA, there are rules. I’m probably about the chimp’s speed, though. Let’s call it a tie. Been there, done that. 0 0. 2 foot stick or a knife against an enraged chimp hell bent on sinking his teeth in you? How? The chimp runs along the fence of the octagon on all fours so quickly the fighter doesn’t have time to adjust his footing. Because of the different anatomy of a chimp, this would make any grappling techniques awkward and difficult. Can An Untrained Man Beat A Female MMA Fighter? My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try something different, two years after…I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! I was watching some retired UFC fighters "podcast" and they were talking about upcoming Costa vs Izzy fight, I don't remember who brought up the topic and how it got there but it was about if best skilled fighter with all the training in world beat a newly turned silverback gorilla? Most MMA professionals are great wrestlers, jiu jitsu, mui tai, and boxers. imagine how strong the punch of pacquiao if he use the type of gloves. Go this web and start your work.. Good luck… Click Here And start work. Can a best trained skilled fighter in world beat an untrained silverback gorilla? Chimps are legit. ••••••••••••►!!!!!!!!!!!!!. even in a cage and figth in a cage rule, still, a boxer at his best is still dangerous for mma fighter considering he uses also mma gloves. This is an illogical fantasy scenario that is not even remotely grounded in reality so should not even be entertained. YouTube and other video websites also show real fights between non-MMA martial artists and MMA fighters—most of them taking place in a gym or Do-Jo. Surprisingly, though, despite living in trees, apes don’t climb that fast; in fact here’s a video of a man climbing twice as fast as a chimp. 2 years ago. It stops rolling around, stands up on its hind legs and starts angrily screeching and howling. Mass counts. Chimp: “I did it for Harambe. No no and certainly no. Unless the gorilla is somehow hobbled (drugged, lamed, etc. Both have advantages but I would pick the baboon. Unless every person that can lift more than a chimp is considered a trained chimp fighter according to TC. Krav Maga is more street fighting and going for the neck, groin etc, basically all the spots and moves you can't hit a MMA fight. You can read one of the articles. Any person would not stand a chance. FACT. Humans are good for one thing physically and that’s endurance. There are two types of muscle fiber common to both - "slow" and "fast"-twitch muscles. Its a chimp and if you lose you still win by saying you fought a chimp, thats if you dead by the brock lesnar and frank mir type strength the damn chimp has that is. There is an easy way to settle an arguement from a few days ago. Chimps aren't intellectually capable of fighting under unified rules. Best Of Luck for new Initiative! A pet chimpazee fights an MMA fighter. Copyright Terms of Use Privacy Policy Advertising. I would have to put my money on the chimp, for a few reasons: * Chimp physiology vs. human physiology. They thoroughly enjoy bashing skulls and ripping your face bones out with their bare hands. SIDENOTE: ... but they have done the test with chimps. Lv 7. 3 years ago. Source. Miocic beat him at UFC 220 in … Most of us want to have good income but dont know how to do that on Internet there are a lot of methods to earn huge sum, but whenever Buddies try that they get trapped in a scam/fraud so I thought to share with you a genuine and guaranteed method for free to earn huge sum of money at home anyone of you interested should visit the page. I'm sure if a properly trained fighter caught a chimp on the chin with a solid shot, it'd go to sleep like any human would. Good start Rachel now take two weeks off then quit. Game, set, match. There is a huge gap between the Shaolin Kung-Fu and MMA. Answer Save. Fingers, nuts, and face. Fat boys if properly motivated can hit hard because they're fat! So working out and lifting isn't enough. I think we can all agree that getting back online after Joe Rogan has knocked you down is far braver than facing another male-bodied of your own muscle mass and size in a fight. A rising UFC star revealed to Heavy why he believes he’s the only fighter in the 185-pound middleweight division that can defeat UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya. I'm sure if a properly trained fighter caught a chimp on the chin with a solid shot, it'd go to sleep like any human would. 2 years ago. I don’t know who would win the fight, but my money would be on the thing that literally lives outside and hunts for food. The apes beat us in leg strength, too, despite our reliance on our legs for locomotion. The holds used on humans are holds that fit around human body parts. There are various reasons to why a modern, elite MMA fighter would absolutely beat any of the historical monks. Some chimps can read. Relevance. Plus, they usually beat their chests, not their women. Yes a natural born fighter can defeat anyone and everyone. FOUR HANDS! Joe: “What a fight! They've been conditioned by nature for eons. 1 1. cm. Where’s my f**kin’ belt?”. You took him out with ease in the first round. Chimp is TKOed. Ever see one break open a coconut? Let’s replace “MMA Fighter” with “Wally” and try it out. i can't stand these threads where the chimp's strength is so fucking exaggerated. He's not claiming any human could pull this off, just a select rare few. … This is the official website of Mixedmartialarts LLC. If Fedor was hanging on a belly down armbar on a chimp. do you guys really think a trained world class martial artist with wrestling, striking, and strength skills couldn't beat an untrained chimp?