It is also very good in cocktails, Posted Quite honestly, we are not … The taste is great. It’s easy drinking, soft on the spices, and it sits on the sweeter side of the flavor spectrum. The River Pirate samples another pirate inspired rum...Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. 04700562 Neat, on rocks or in drink. Posted Not bad straight. The rum is distilled in oak and … This is actually an American rebranding of a product called Captain Morgan Black which the company has sold … 47. Captain Morgan continues their charge in this space with another special edition of their spiced rum, Captain Morgan 1671 Commemorative Blend Spiced Rum. Spice it up like a Captain with our classic Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum. 5 months ago Spiced rum is rum flavored with a selection of spices which vary from producer to producer, but which generally include cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and/or vanilla. Seko Posted Rum Review: Jonah’s Curse Black Spiced Rum We have been passing over Jonah’s Curse Black Spiced Rum for years because, well, it’s a spiced rum. . CZ If anything, it resembles Kraken, but has a tad less sugar. from Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum ... RATINGS & REVIEWS. May 12, 2012 - Captain Morgan jumps on the Black bandwagon with Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum, a blackstrap spiced rum that mixes well and tastes good. United States Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum Review Tasting Notes: Rich and sweet brown sugars mingled in oak, coffee, vanilla with a spicy kick including allspice, cinnamon and muted peppermint notes. But here are a few other possible ways you could use Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum: Try it with cola for some intense spicy, rummy goodness. Posted Thanks so much for submitting a report. Add the RumRatings App, I can always depend on Morgan Black Spiced, Go Premium: no ads, prices, custom cabinets, +more, "vanilla flavour is there but is mixed with a little Black Cherry and caramel", "rich clove spice and premium cassia bark". This spiced rum from Captain Morgan is famous for a reason. Captain Morgan spiced rum has been a favorite of mine since it 1st came out If you're going to go out with the girls you may as well bring the captain along with you. Our spiced rum is a secret blend with subtle notes of vanilla and caramel to create a smooth and medium bodied taste. "Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum review by The Fat Rum Pirate", "Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum review by the Ultimate Rum Guide", "This is a very sweet drink. The palate is vanilla.The finish is vanilla and cloves with sugar syrup. There is a little hint of oaked ageing in the aftertaste. Thick and melow in mouth. 5.9/10(282 ratings) Captain Morgan Spiced Black is a blackstrap rum … It is also very good in cocktails, Posted It is one of 10 rum varieties currently produced by the Captain. from by over 3 years ago United Kingdom 5 years ago I find it smoother than a black rum from Kraken. It is one of 10 rum varieties currently produced by the Captain. Haven't tried it mixed. 24 ratings. Adam Nice warm and spicy feel. with I'm hoping it's gonna be tasting amazing. Czech Republic Origin: United States, {region_origine}. Thank-you for your submission. (PREMIUM) Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum launched in April 2012 with a lot of fanfare. It is good in daiquiris and penia coladas or even neat but I like it best with some Diet Coke and … from Significantly more refined than Captain Dark, sippable. NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. from Bruno But Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is an exception in my bar. Not actually bad for the money. 16 ratings. Neat 7/10. Skip to content almost 5 years ago I've only been expanding my rum taste for a few years, but I've been drinking Morgan Black for ten or fifteen years. ", Easily access Rumratings while on the go by adding a shortcut to your home screen. Rommiautisti Based on the best Caribbean rum, it is the perfect accompaniment to soft drinks and juices. I'm the first to say that my palate is not very refined. by #1 of 10 Top Spiced Rum Labels of 2017 - Captain Morgan Black Spiced is a rum that has several notes of flavors. Ensure your merchant has the Rum you are looking for.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars. 20cl Coca-cola. United States that’s higher than a whisky or a standard rum. Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is crafted with black strap rum it is dark and spicy but with a surprisingly smooth finish that serves as a reminder that there’s always calm after a storm. Posted icon and then with As a sipping rum it will serve you, but better if mixed with something. over 3 years ago Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is a darker, bolder spiced rum, crafted with black strap rum for a smooth finish. 117 ratings. 3 years ago It is a bit harsh drinking neat, I figure the 94 proof does this. Romania Caribbean rum with select spices and natural flavors. A special dark, spiced version of Captain Morgan, made with Caribbean rums, spices and natural flavourings, and matured in oak. If you could just sit and smell one rum all day this would be it, lots of vanilla and spices. Spiced rum continues its move upmarket courtesy of that most massive of standbys: Captain Morgan. For all those who appreciate a powerful spiced rum and don't want to do without aromatic long drinks, this rum is the perfect choice. Brian Hackney Captain Morgan Spiced Black is a blackstrap rum made with select spices including […] My husband mixes it with unflavored seltzer water and says it tastes like a coke without all the sugar. I enjoy Captain Morgan Black for mixing. The UK has recently begun adopting the US style bottlings of the Spiced Rum. Captain Morgan® Black Spiced Rum is inspired by the true story of Captain Henry Morgan’s burial on the shores of Port Royal Harbour, Jamaica in 1688. by Posted Captain Morgan Spiced rum - rated #4444 of 10299 rums: see 440 reviews, photos, other Captain Morgan rums, and similar Spiced rums from Puerto Rico Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum - rated #3668 of 10299 rums: see 281 reviews, photos, other Captain Morgan rums, and similar Spiced rums from Puerto Rico Quite honestly, we are not rum and coke drinkers and in our opinion, the only spiced rum worth sipping has been the Captain Morgan … with Kraken Spiced Rum, a flavorful smooth dark rum and spices which comes together in a complete package. 6 days ago from In the Captain Morgan flagship Captain and Cola the rum rather disappoints. One of those previously reviewed spirits is Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. by Matt However, one “Spiced Rum” (this is in the UK can only be classed as a spirit drink) that has been a regular on UK supermarket shelves, very often discounted or on special offer is Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold. Have you found an online vendor selling Captain Morgan Black Spiced? 22 ratings. Rating … I like this very much in drinks. Not actually bad for the money. This is a darker rum that is made in Jamaica. Thanks so much for submitting a report. from Easily consumable in a bind, Posted from Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is a spicy revelation. Posted World Rum Guide Review Captain Morgan The Original Rum is a dark caramel coloured rum best served mixed with cola or ginger beer. Captain Morgan Black brings much more intense spice flavor that comes through in a spiced rum and coke so much better than its original more subtle variant. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I prefer Dr. Pepper as a mixer over Coke for this one. 2cl Valhalla Koskenkorva You actually have to mix the Black Spiced quite liberally with cola to get any real flavour. Old Hopking Spiced Rum 59/100, £10.49 per 70cl, Aldi This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Also, good with Red Bull that is similar to a Jager bomb, but I like this version better. Jday0001 I am a firm believer that Captain Morgan Black is the product Captain Morgan Original tried to live up to but fell short of ho-hum boring. 27 ratings. by Thick and melow in mouth. i.e. Aromas of molasses and pepper are followed by vanilla, … with Thank-you for your submission. 3 years ago Posted The Captain and his crew have experienced many a stormy night out at sea. We can't call it Spiced Rum, or Rum because it's 30% ABV. 5 months ago "Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum review by The Fat Rum Pirate", "Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum review by the Ultimate Rum Guide", "This is a very sweet drink. It is allowis nice to ingeoi a glass of this rum after work. 1 rating, tried iet for the first time . Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum was launched April 2012. You wouldn’t guess that this rum is over 90 proof by … 1 rating, tried iet for the first time . Ghandimaster It is allowis nice to ingeoi a glass of this rum after work. I wish it was a bit lower proof as the alcohol fumes are a bit distracting (fixed by adding a few cubes of ice), but the vanilla and cassia flavors are well balanced. I recommend trying this: Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Captain Morgan Black Spiced/Litre / 100cl at Amazon.com. Spice it up like a Captain with Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. While there are several black spiced rum varieties on the market today Captain Morgan Black Spiced and The Kraken are the two best sellers. Taste tag: Rum - Vanilla and roasted. Posted I got a hint of vinalla and you can deffinately tastethe clover. over 5 years ago The spirit drink is aged … almost 5 years ago This is a darker rum that is made in Jamaica. by from Haven't tried it mixed. My husband mixes it with … 6 months ago Posted Posted Czech Republic I see a lot choose Kraken over the Black, but I like the finish of vanilla notes better on the Black as a mixer. I like its caramel taste with no overwhelming licore like others black rums. The bottom line it is too sweet.Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is a … I've only been expanding my rum taste for a few years, but I've been drinking Morgan Black for ten or fifteen years. Czech Republic It is good in daiquiris and penia coladas or even neat but I like it best with some Diet Coke and a full glass of ice try it and see for yourself It has been emailed to the Rum Captain and will be actioned shortly. Posted Now that I'm all about sipping with my cigar, I cant even look at this bottle. Add the RumRatings App, I can always depend on Morgan Black Spiced, Go Premium: no ads, prices, custom cabinets, +more, "vanilla flavour is there but is mixed with a little Black Cherry and caramel", "rich clove spice and premium cassia bark". Shortly after his burial, an earthquake rocked the shores of Jamaica, washing the Captain’s casket out to sea, never to be seen again. Posted Kraken and Captain Morgan Black are both great spiced rum, but how do they taste side-by-side. What's in the box: x 12 1 Litre Captain Morgan Black Spiced Features: - Smooth finish - Crafted with black strap rum Specifications: - Weight: 19.2kg - Size: 1 Litre - Material: Glass with Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum has vanilla nose. However, one “Spiced Rum” (this is in the UK can only be classed as a spirit drink) that has been a regular on UK supermarket shelves, very often discounted or on special offer is Captain Morgan Original Spiced … This was once my go-to rum when I didnt know any better and was only drinking Dark & Stormy's. Jday0001 This producer makes a 100 Proof (Black Cask Spiced) Rum and a 94 Proof ( Black Spiced) Rum. This producer makes a 100 Proof (Black Cask Spiced) Rum and a 94 Proof ( Black Spiced) Rum. 8 ratings. 6 months ago All products may not be available in all stores. by It is one of 10 rum varieties currently produced by the Captain. Review: Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum; Review: Captain Morgan 1671 Commemorative Blend Spiced Rum; Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum $15. I have tried several black spiced rums, and Captain Morgan is by far my favorite. If anything, it resembles Kraken, but has a tad less sugar. 04700562 I prefer Dr. Pepper as a mixer over Coke for this one. by Mixed 9/10. In addition to the very visible advertising campaign, the “darker, bolder” rum sports a higher proof and a more sophisticated package for an overall grownup feel. #1 of 10 Top Spiced Rum Labels of 2017 - Captain Morgan Black Spiced is a rum that has several notes of flavors. Rum Review: Jonah’s Curse Black Spiced Rum We have been passing over Jonah’s Curse Black Spiced Rum for years because, well, it’s a spiced rum. It will appear on the site once verified. I strongly suspect that the recent success of the Kraken Black Spiced Rum has motivated a move in this direction in order to garner a segment of this market. Ensure your merchant has the Rum you are looking for.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars. 8.5. While very similar to kraken, this is a bit thicker and with less menthol and more cassia flavor. Old Hopking Spiced Rum 59/100, £10.49 per 70cl, Aldi This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email … 6 months ago Mix it with cola and vanilla ice-cream for a Black River cooler. with over 5 years ago On the nose it is vanilla, spices, the taste The taste itself is not complicated, vanilla, caramel, the aftertaste is shortish but pleasant, with a hint of oak. In coke it seems a bit lost. I see a lot choose Kraken over the Black, but I like the finish of vanilla notes better on the Black as a mixer. The charred barrels do this common one some good. For all those who appreciate a powerful spiced rum and … by As a sipping rum it will serve you, but better if mixed with something. (PREMIUM) Spice it up like a Captain with our classic Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum. Spiced rum. 14 ratings, It has a nice strong aroma. This wonderful addition to the Captain Morgan portfolio is a combination of the blackstrap Caribbean rum and the brand’s modified signature spice blend. According to the … with Brian Hackney Matt The Captain saw a line expansion with a 100 proof version in 2008, and now comes the even bigger gun: Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. I enjoy Captain Morgan Black for mixing. The rum burns a little on exit but after a few sips the burn subsides. It has been emailed to the Rum Captain and will be actioned shortly. from 16 ratings. Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum was launched April 2012. with Adam Posted 24 ratings. United States over 5 years ago I wish it was a bit lower proof as the alcohol fumes are a bit distracting (fixed by adding a few cubes of ice), but the vanilla and … The rum is distilled in oak and dark colored pots to give the rich flavor. Captain Morgan® Black Spiced Rum is inspired by the true story of Captain Henry Morgan’s burial on the shores of Port Royal Harbour, Jamaica in 1688. with Nice warm and spicy feel. almost 5 years ago The brand Captain Morgan is synonymous with spiced rum, but the category has recently seen a surge of activity in the form of new brands both mainstream and artisan. Have you found an online vendor selling Captain Morgan Black Spiced? Stores and prices for 'Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum' | … Ghandimaster Czech Republic Posted 5.9/10(282 ratings) by Spiced rum … Octavian Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Captain Morgan Black Spiced 1l Spiced Rum at Amazon.com. Posted While there are several black spiced rum varieties on the market today Captain Morgan Black Spiced and The Kraken are the two best sellers. this is the first spirit that I can drink stait and wil recommend this for everyone to try, Posted I find it smoother than a black rum from Kraken. On the nose it is vanilla, spices, the taste The taste itself is not complicated, vanilla, caramel, the aftertaste is shortish but pleasant, with a hint of oak. from The only CM I'll drink. Try it in one of our rum cocktails. by by A bit more going on than the Kraken and I feel smoother also. Our Original spiced rum is perfect paired with your favorite mixed cocktail. I prefer Dr. Pepper as a mixer over Coke for this one. Captain Morgan Rum has expanded their range of spiced rums to include a new “Black” spiced rum. It is a bit harsh drinking neat, I figure the 94 proof does this. It doesn’t … A bit more going on than the Kraken and I feel smoother also. 5 years ago I have tried several black spiced rums, and Captain Morgan is by far my favorite. While very similar to kraken, this is a bit thicker and with less menthol and more cassia flavor. It is a bit harsh drinking neat, I figure the 94 proof does this. While the previous limited edition releases were packaged in bottles that, while slightly different, were still in line with Captain Morgan’s traditional bottle, this new commemorative blend is packaged in a bottle that more … United States The Captain Morgan Black Spiced 1L is the classic Caribbean rum that reflects the essence of Jamaican lands, their climate and landscapes. Seko I love mixing it with coconut flavored sparkling water and serving it on the rocks. by from by The brand Captain Morgan is synonymous with spiced rum, but the category has recently seen a surge of activity in the form of new brands both mainstream and artisan. Can be drinked any way you want. Canada by I love mixing it with coconut flavored sparkling water and serving it on the rocks. from 6 proof Crafted with black strap rum for a smooth finish, it is perfect on its own or for adding a delicious kick to your favorite mixed drinks. Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum - rated #3631 of 10244 rums: see 278 reviews, photos, other Captain Morgan rums, and similar Spiced rums from Puerto Rico This was once my go-to rum when I didnt know any better and was only drinking Dark & Stormy's. Captain Morgan spiced rum has been a favorite of mine since it 1st came out If you're going to go out with the girls you may as well bring the captain along with you. with The Captain saw a line expansion with a 100 proof version in 2008, and now comes the even bigger gun: Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. from There's a reason this is the #1 selling spiced rum … 16 ratings. However you enjoy it, Captain Morgan … Brand: Captain Morgan Captain Morgan - Black Spiced - 12 x 1 Litre Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is a darker, bolder spiced rum, crafted with black strap rum for a deliciously smooth finish. Our Original spiced rum is perfect paired with your favorite mixed cocktail. by There are so many differences around the world that I won’t even begin to try and explain any further variations within the Captain Morgan brand. 2cl Stolichnaya Vodka by This is Captain Morgan's brand new Gingerbread Spiced Rum spirit drink. For whatever reason the Black Spiced Rum has never really received much of a release over here. . Significantly more refined than Captain Dark, sippable. 117 ratings. from Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum (not to be confused with the "Black Label" or "Black Cask" or "Tattoo" labels) was first filed for trademark in the fall of 2011 and launched soon after. 27 ratings. When I pick a loser it's always there to wash the bad taste out of my mouth. A special dark, spiced version of Captain Morgan, made with Caribbean rums, spices and natural flavourings, and matured in oak. with Also, good with Red Bull that is similar to a Jager bomb, but I like this version better. Octavian There is a little hint of clove and nutmeg present on the nose as well but predominantly it is sweet vanilla. Krater Of course just as was the case with the Kraken, the launch of the Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum was … by Captain Morgan Spiced Black is a blackstrap rum made with select spices including […] with If you could just sit and smell one rum all day this would be it, lots of vanilla and spices. Bruno Reviews Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum - this captain tastes strong and spicy Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum is a spicy revelation. this is the first spirit that I can drink stait and wil recommend this for everyone to try, Posted Romania South Africa Captain Morgan Black Spiced Premium Spirit Drink with Caribbean rum, select spices and natural flavouring – to give it its full name. ", Easily access Rumratings while on the go by adding a shortcut to your home screen. Of course just as was the case with the Kraken, the launch of the Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum … It has to be above 37.5% ABV in the U.K., or 40% in the U.S.. Shortly after his burial, an earthquake rocked the shores of Jamaica, washing the Captain’s casket out to sea, never to be seen again. United States Great on it own, or just add ginger ale for a …