To reward a company that has done right by you. It really makes your head fuzzy but thats not always a bad thing. I have waited patiently for its return and it is even better than I remember. the Terms of Use The under bud validates the extreme craft quality of this Chem Pie by the fine folks over at Rooted Zen. Sort by . We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. It produces amazing bud with a rich, fuely nose with floral, cherry undertones. Want to join forces, get informed, get involved? Would buy again but would not be a top 5 for me, i just picked up some kief of this and i am really impressed nice taste real heavy high. Cherry Chem cannabis strain by South Fork Seed Collective - Cherry Pie (Cherry Kush) x Chem Dawg (Chemdog): reports, photos, and genetics. But it helps to numb the pain and I'm not quite so anxious anymore. Cherry Gasm is an indica strain , This strain's genetics include:Cherry Pie (Cherry Kush), and Spacedude.It originates from: Afghanistan, Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, South Africa, and Thailand. CONTENTS: 1 Ounce of Flower; PAYMENT / SHIPPING: Cash on delivery; Product will be delivered within 2 Hours of placing your order; In stock. Cherry OG is a landrace-driven hybrid with well-balanced effects and an earthy, fruity flavor. 93% Upvoted. report. This strain is known for its delicious flavor profile that combines cherry flavors with diesel and kush. VARIETAL: Cherry Chem. LED Seedz' Cherry Tart Description Cherry Tart is the combination of a Cherry OG crossed to a F2 Grass Monkey father. This cultivar produces long, light green colas with a spicy sweet terpene profile. This video is unavailable. ghee butter – Michigan’s FreshCoast Seed Co. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Ending up eating myself sick though with terrible munchies. Cherry Chem is a hybrid weed strain by South Fork Seed Collective. Born from Cherry Pie and Chemdawg, you’ll find that it emits a strong cherry scent, coupled with an underlying diesel odor. level 1. Cherry Punch Video Strain Review. This strain was obtained by hybridizing ' Cherry Thai ' and 'an old Afghan ' strain at first and then by crossing this with the ' Lost Coast OG '. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Cherry Chem has THC ranges between 15 and mid 20%. Cherry Pie x Slymer 9 weeks 50/50 Hybrid ~25-28% THC. and Privacy Policy. I first tried this strain back in December and fell in love. save. Its smell is equally fruit forward with notes of classic kush and diesel undertones. This strain comes to us from Emerald Triangle Seeds, the producers also responsible for Emerald Jack. It may taste fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney. Published on November 23, 2020. Find information about the Cherry Chem Kief from Columbia Care such as potency, common effects, and where to find it. A little more of a head fog than I like and it stinks up the house as if somebody had a shart. This medical marijuana, which is often confused with ' Cherry Kush ', was created by 'Emerald Triangle Seeds'. At Leafly, we're on a mission to strengthen the industry. Cherry Chem maintains the variety of strong cherry flavor profiles — from very fuelly to cherry candies — and brings a stabilizing factor to the plant’s growth that outpaces its predecessors. Cherry Chem is a stunningly beautiful strain composed of a cross of Cherry Pie x Chem 2.0 that’s flecked with deep purple and ochre tones. 2 months ago. share. Weed Reviews Chem Fuego Strain Review “Chem Fuego tastes like Chemdawg and Sour Diesel x 5. An exciting new addition to our menu! Kief, also known as dry sift pollen, are powder-like cannabis crystals collected from trichomes, the most potent part of the cannabis flower with very … This strain is known for its delicious flavor profile that combines cherry flavors with diesel and kush. Cherry Chem #3 - Cherry Pie x NYC Chem - Columbia Care. Cherry punch – Cherry AK47 x Purple Punch. Posted by 3 months ago. Cherry Chem is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Cherry Pie with Chemdog. Be careful not to lose a lung.” By. Cherry Punch is an indica dominant hybrid strain that comes on fast and strong, with uplifting effects that are perfect for creativity and focus. Cherry Chem. When smoked, this strain can make you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain, and pain relief. The THC level is 24% and balanced by 0.53% of CBD. save. When smoked, this strain can make you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain, and pain relief. Every strain can’t be a winner, though, so I half-expected Cherry Pie to be on par with the mediocre hair-metal song released by Warrant in 1990 when I was less than a year old. Cherry Chem is an indica-dominant strain from Fleur Cannabis, based in Nevada. Cherry Chem is a cannabis strain that lives up to its name once you take in its aroma. Negative side effects can include: slight anxiety and slight dry_mouth. Went looking for chemdawg, the one strain I know works for my glaucoma, budtender recommended this, nice fat tight buds, really eases the halos around lights. It offers a unique blend that layers tart cherry perfume over chemical laden astringent funk. Sort by. Gelato Cake. Cherry Chem is another strong chem cross in our lineup. Lost Coast OG is a well known Emerald Triangle strain that is 60/40 indica dominant. Sativa Smoker. 5 comments. Cherry Dawg is an indica strain , This strain's genetics include:Cherry Pie (Cherry Kush), and Chem Dawg (Chemdog).It originates from: South Africa. Lineage: Cherry Chem cannabis strain is a cross between Cherry Pie and Chemdawg BX3 cannabis strains. Immediate effects tend to be active and mentally alert, but can border on antsy for some. By accessing this site, you accept hide. The high you get from Cherry Chem is a full-body high that will leave you feeling uplifted and relaxed. Yes, that is a large range. Highly recommend. share. Head over to Leafly | Social impact. Love to see it. Some say this strain helps unlock creativity. Privacy Policy. The top reported flavors are sweet fruit with hints of diesel. 72. I like it because it really helps me calm down when my anxiety is bad. Posted by 2 months ago. This flower has a robust sweet flavor that lingers on the palate for hours on end. Cherry Chem #3 - Cherry Pie x NYC Chem - Columbia Care. The breeders took the best of their Cherry Pies mom and paired with with an unbeatable Chemdawg plant. Select Options. Cherry Chem is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. It's a nice smooth smoke. I'll keep it on my list. Cherry Bomb is popular thanks to its reputation as a great strain for daytime consumption, providing mild to moderate effects. Oh mannnn, snagged a quad of this for 70$ a couple days ago. PALATE: Mix of Cherry and Grape Push Pop ← Cheese Cake F2. The first photo was an accident, but an amazing shot if I do say so myself. Cherry Tree is a high yielding superstar. Cherry Chem is a tantalizing strain bred from Chemdawg x Cherry Pie cultivars. It may taste fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney. Cherry Chem nugs are small and draped in dark orange hairs. Farmers keep coming back for more Cherry Chem because it’s reliable, making it one … They should have called this one “mind rape”. CHERRY CHEM STRAIN Indica Dominant Hybrid – 70% Indica / 30% Sativa THC Content: 22 – 25% Cherry Chem is A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Some say this strain helps unlock creativity. 15 comments. The high you get from Cherry Chem is a full-body high that will leave you feeling uplifted and relaxed. Cherry Pie has proven to be a show off in this strain. When you take a good look at the nugs of this flower, you’ll see that its buds possess hues of purple that are nearly black. As mentioned the Cherry OG strain was bred as a combination of Cherry Thai and Lost Coast OG, originally produced by Emerald Triangle. Cherry Chem. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/cherry-chem WHERE TO BUY DC Cherry Chem . 3 months ago. PEDIGREE: Cherry Pie x Chem 4 BX3. 100% Upvoted. The strain I had hit with a perfect balance of body relaxation and sativa elements. Now that’s some nice looking weed that doesn’t look aeroponically grown! Nice flavor and high. Cherry Chem is an Indica dominant hybrid. It is an easy to grow strain that tests high and yields well. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Watch Queue Queue. Natural Sunlight and with Flash. LED Seedz' Cherry Tart is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Chem Pie Strain Review. The offspring was then introduced to Lost Coast OG. Cherry Chem $ 149.00. The terpenes are amazing on this strain and reach up to 4%. The result is … People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Buds are beautiful and dense, with an appealing mix of deep and light greens accented with a furry sprinkling of burnt orange-colored hairs. The gas, diesel taste is magnified and hits with a sharp dankness. I was looking for Cherry Pie but since they were out of that the budtender recommended this. Layer Cake . It’s not the firs… Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Cherry Chem is an indica dominant 70/30 strain that was created by selecting the best of the Cherry Pie moms to be bread with a Chemdog male. hide. Au total, nous avons trouvé 2 variétés de Cherry Chem dans la base de données de graines de cannabis de SeedFinder. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Close. Watch Queue Queue information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. We're a long way from equity in cannabis. This strain is known for its delicious flavor profile that combines cherry flavors with diesel and kush. Effects take off fast, giving many consumers a strong buzz. Reply. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Its terpene profile is quite broad and includes Beta-Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Alpha Humulene, and Linalool. The cerebral and euphoric sativa energy is the first thing you will feel. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive share. level 1. The Cherry Zkittles strain has potent indica effects and the high may help those seeking relief from chronic pain, muscle spasms, stress, anxiety, and insomnia. Vous trouverez ici toutes les variétés de cannabis commençant ou finissant par "Cherry Chem". In larger doses, this potent indica strain is poised to transport the users into an ultra-relaxed, slightly aroused state of mind and body that’s best saved for evening use. Cherry Chem is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Cherry Pie with Chemdog. best. Got a vape cartridge. First, the Cherry Sativa Thai was crossed with an Afghan Indica so that its density and yield would increase given the low yield of the Cherry Thai. We do not share your location with anyone. Columbia Care Cherry Chem Dank. Musky berry in aroma and flavor, great for stress and headaches. Report Save. Darn! Strong cherry flavors stand out in every seed our breeders have grown with Cherry Chem. Add to cart. 14% of people say it helps with depression, 14% of people say it helps with lack of appetite. best. Another devastating Indica that will take away pain and put you to sleep. Cherry Chem is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Cherry Pie with Chemdog. 11. Medical marijuana patients choose Cherry Chem to help relieve symptoms associated with stress, fatigue and anxiety. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. The aroma is something to savor, earthiness with notes of cherry and classic diesel. Cherry Chem. Home > Shop > Cherry Chem. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and The mom was flavorful but finicky, and pairing it with our stable male has improved its viability and structure. 12. Cherry Chem is a strain that is deeply relaxing of the mind and body with overall euphoric effects that … You're not old enough to use Leafly. It's definitely a great body buzz kinda high. Close. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Cherry Chem lives up to its name with a wonderful variety of cherry flavor profiles. © 2021 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Columbia Care Cherry Chem Dank. It is a cross between Cherry Pies and Chemdawg plants, which takes its roots from South Africa. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. She grows moderately tall and wide setting herself up for a hefty future. Cherry Chem $ 149.00. Review . report. Good taste, nice head high that rolls into the body high. Indica / Sativa Ratio Indica Dominant Hybrid (30% Sativa / 70% Indica) Average THC / CBD Level By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. The top reported aromas are very sweet cherry candy, in keeping with its Cherry Pie lineage.