Go in cs and check how much of a 360 you do in one full swipe, then test it in apex, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the apexlegends community. We have the ratios you need to convert your sensitivity from one game to another but FOV still plays a role in determining the right sensitivity. My Apex Legends settings are 16:9 1920x1080 110 fov at 3 sens CSGO setting is 4:3 1280x1024. There are various videos on this topic on how csgo pros aim etc and this method of aiming tends to be the most consistent amongst the pro players. Great, we’ll set our sensitivity in Apex to 4.3. Relative sensitivity = sensitivity * new FoV / old FoV. Yaw is 0.022°. The calculator is easy to use. eDPI is mostly different for every game. CS:GO is more like 36cm so you get the idea that this rough number is good. I'm not sure how ads scales in apex, so your sensitivity will always feel different depending on how far your scope is, not sure if anybody found any fixes for that. Apex Legends is based on the id Tech engine, which uses a simple sensitivity formula, Sens * Yaw = Degrees turned. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. Even if you don't keep the same sens you'll probably be used to what sens values mean what. Use this calculator to convert your sensitivity to Overwatch from games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, and many more! Overwatch Sensitivity Converter / Calculator. Is there a possible way to convert CSGO Sens both hip fire and ADS to Apex ? If you want to undo the scaling, set the zoom sensitivity to the magnification. There is a way but you have to pay for it , i think its too much 3 euros for one convert can you help me guys with it ? If your converted sensitivity is the same as what you are converting from, this does not mean that the calculator isn't working. I can not explain why, but it is. Can I use 0.819 in Valorant as my Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier to get the … Apex Legends players can do the same thing by dividing their sensitivity by 3.18. Then go into custom game in Splitgate and adjust your sensitivity values so that your view rotates the same amount as in Apex or CS:GO But my point is that you'll "know" in your had how fast certain values are. d, it comes as no surprise that a ton of gamers are looking to convert their sensitivity from another game to Fortnite when they begin. The community-run, developer supported subreddit dedicated to Apex Legends made by Respawn Entertainment. However, it can be difficult to find the best sensitivity settings for Apex Legends because it is a game that is fast paced, yet also has a long time to kill. If you want to find out how to start using this type of aiming then it’s fairly simple actually. Press J to jump to the feed. My tip is go into Apex or CS:GO, focus on a specific point and swing your mouse from the left all the way to the right on your mouse pad to see how much your view rotates (360 degrees, 540 degrees, etc.). How do I use the calculator? Your converted sens will give you the same in/360 (and cm/360) for both games. You can also convert your Overwatch sensitivity to tons of different games. There’s always going to be outliers but if you’re playing on something under 20~cm/360 chances are your aim is going to be poor. Sensitivty in Apex works very simillar to CS:GO, as it uses the same source engine, but zoom sensitivity is instead calculated using "magnification" value instead of FOV ratio. This sensitivity calculator lets you find an in-game CoD sensitivity that's equivalent to what you use in games like CS:GO, Overwatch, Fortnite, Apex Legends, and many more. They both use the same engine and sens value, so they are actually compatible. This means that you cannot compare your CS:GO eDPI, to let’s say your Valorant eDPI – they simply aren’t comparable. you could have inherent mouse accel through windows or your mouse drivers, For me I had Windows accel rate on 7/11 (default 6/11) and raw input in Csgo. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the apexlegends community. what settings should i have on Apex? This magnification is what caused sensitivity issues for me. DPI : 800. Not everyone likes slower sensitivity, and is perfectly capable of playing at higher sensitivity. So if you used to play CS:GO and feel the same way about scope sensitivity, this guide is just for you. Step 1: Find the sensitivity that you use in CS:GO and enter it into the first input. Sensitivity: 4-5. Default mouse sensitivity in Apex Legends is 5. Thanks . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Our sens converter will do the rest. For example, if you are using a sensitivity of 3.87 with a 90º FoV in CS:GO, but a 100º FoV in Apex, the relative sensitivity that would feel the same in Apex would be 3.87*100/90=3.87/0.9=4.3. Mouse sensitivity converter for CS:GO. The game internally scales the sensitivity for zoom by the change in magnification, before using the user's zoom sensitivity multiplier. This calculator is perfect for those that have played CS:GO and want the same settings to be ported over to Apex Legends. Step 2: Find your CS:GO zoom multiplier and enter it into the second input You can also use this converter to calculate your fortnite sens into the CSGO sens and then use the CSGO sens for Apex Legends if you want to match your sensitivity. But the numbers are a little different from Overwatch or Rainbow Six Siege. You can use this Valorant sensitivity converter to find the equivalent Valorant sens to what you use in games like CS:GO, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Rainbow 6, Fornite, and many more! But to be honest, even I feel like the 4 sensitivity in APEX is slower than in CSGO, I am using it, and since I play CSGO after few games of APEX on these settings, my aim in CSGO is so much better. Sensitivity (ADS): 4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) has been one of the most continuously popular competitive FPS games since its initial release in 2012. Can someone help me out... i used to play csgo with 4:3 1024:768 and 2.2 sens with 800 DPI. Press J to jump to the feed. This converter requires you to input: Is there a possible way to convert CSGO Sens both hip fire and ADS to Apex ? I'm pretty sure hip firing is the exact same sens, so try 2.2. For instance, if your CSGO sensitivity is 2, then your Valorant sensitivity would approximately be (2/3.18 =) 0.63.
Her focus lies in distilling esports content from around the world. Apex requires more accurate response time rather than breakneck sensitivity. It sure did a lot but Still I tend to use a bit higher sens in Apex because the ads sens feels different on all zoomed scopes. Should i change it to 0.818 too ? Optionally enter your mouse dpi in the final box to see your distance p/360cm (that is, the mouse movement required to do a 360 degree turn). Wow Leveling Bot, Now, your first step is to find out what your sensitivity is for CS:GO. How to Use this Converter. Now that streamers … Nutan Lele is AFK … CS: GO expands upon the team-based action gameplay … Mainly because ads doesn't feel true 1:1. The community-run, developer supported subreddit dedicated to Apex Legends made by Respawn Entertainment. Yeah i play at 1 on Apex now , but the ADS doesn't feel the same ? Optionally enter your mouse dpi in the final box to see your distance p/360cm (that is, the mouse movement required to do a 360 degree turn). Take CS:GO and Apex Legends as an example. While intended to use the same settings as Apex Legends, the aim sensitivity is slightly different due to a rounding bug in Apex Legends. CS:GO Sensitivity Converter - GamePros . Is mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.000000" in apex the same as CSgo zoom_sensitivity 0.818933 or 1 Compared to the first scope zoom level in CSGO, yes that would be the same Link to post This helps for anyone who plays cs. By shifting the sensitivity to 4 or 5, you retain enough speed for quick movement while retaining accuracy. Even if you don't keep the same sens you'll probably be used to what sens values mean what. In order to get your perfect Valorant sensitivity, Overwatch players would have to divide their sensitivity by 10.6 while Rainbow Six players need to use the number 12.2. Do not working for me at all.. my CSGO sensitivity is 3, but sensitivity 3 in APEX is sooo slow.. even when I got 4 I feel, that this is slower than my CSGO sensitivity. CSGO sens : 1 , CSGO zoom sens : 0.818. Gambling has found a home within the CS: GO community. I tried changing the sens to what I have in tf2 and csgo but it feels too slow. Like I know what the value "5" means compared to my cs sens "2.4". Shroud is a csgo player so he uses a hybrid of arm and wrist aiming. That’s all there is to it. Once you’ve matched your Apex field of view and CS:GO settings, the equivalents are displayed on the right. Transitioning from CS:GO, Overwatch, Apex Legends to Valorant's sensitivity can be tricky as the in-game sensitivity sliders do not scale the same way. This helps for anyone who plays cs. There is a way but you have to pay for it , i think its too much 3 euros for one convert can you help me guys with it ? W ith the release of Apex Legends, many gamers are currently trying to find the best mouse sensitivity settings that will make them a consistent champion. You can also use it to find the equivalent sensitivity in other games from your Valorant sens. In some cases it may be possible to compare eDPIs. While the in-game feel of a player’s sensitivity might still feel different due to the varying field of views, you’ll still have a much better time adjusting to the new game. You can also simply use this converter for any sensitivity conversion purposes – it … I have 2.1 in csgo and 2.8 in Apex (400 dpi), But the gameplay is totally different, im not jiggle peaking corners and shift walking whilst holding an angle in AL. Apex Legends runs on a modified version of the source engine, so changing your sensitivity to match your csgo sens will work. Keep the ADS sensitivity similar to the overall sensitivity to help you build muscle memory between all movements. Apex Legends has taken Twitch by storm over the past few days, with more than 400,000 peak concurrent viewers since launch. Valorant Sensitivity Converter / Calculator. The original Counter-Strike, which uses the same game Source engine and in-game sensitivity as CS:GO, was released all … You can match your mouse sensitivity between Apex Legends and another game by entering your in-game sensitivity above and choosing a target game. Shroud plays on 34.6cm/360 in Apex. Yup agreed, a very low sens in cs won't translate well. This Valorant sensitivity calculator lets you convert your sensitivity to Valorant from games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Overwatch, Rainbow 6, Apex Legends, and many more! I tried the sensitivity at 3 but it was too fast even though the games are meant to share the same sensitivity values. If that is you, don’t change to a 400 DPI sensitivity. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. On the left side of the calculator, the inputs are for CS:GO and Battlefield V. Underneath that is a field of view slider to match the setting you like to play on in Apex: Legends. Valorant Zoom Sens for MDH 0 is different from CS, I will tell you this much. This sensitivity converter allows you to convert existing sensitivities from other games into Warzone, as well as convert sensitivities back from Warzone into other games. 10 - Contrast Spray The mesh of this specific skin is pretty … Any help is appreciated. If you’re interested in how to increase your FPS, check out our guide here.

You can also do this alternatively by opening up the console and typing down ‘sensitivity’ and noting down the number that pops up beside it. Apex Legends runs on a modified version of the source engine, so changing your sensitivity to match your csgo sens will work. Apex Legends uses a modified version of Valve's Source game engine, meaning Apex Legends uses the same sensitivity as games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), Team Fortress 2, and many others.