CT Sounds Amplifier Bass Knob (Works ONLY on CT's T-Series Amp), Easy Installation, 6-Pin Cat5 Wire with Screws for Easy Mounting, Black Visit the CT Sounds … This is a awesome amp and bass knob is getting harder to get ahold of glad you guys still can get em thanks so much absolutely love old school amps, EXO-12-D1 // 3000 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, EXO-12-D2 // 3000 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-8-D2 // 800 Watts RMS 8 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-8-D4 // 800 Watts RMS 8 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-10-D2 // 1500 Watts RMS 10 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-10-D4 // 1500 Watts RMS 10 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-12-D2 // 1500 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-12-D4 // 1500 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-15-D2 // 1500 Watts RMS 15 Inch Car Subwoofer, MESO-15-D4 // 1500 Watts RMS 15 Inch Car Subwoofer, STRATO-8-D2 // 600 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, STRATO-8-D4 // 600 Watts RMS 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, T-300.1D // 300 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, CT-700.1D // 700 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, CT-1500.1D // 1500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, CT-2000.1D // 2000 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, TEAM-3000.1D // 3700 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, AT-500.1d // 600 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, M-750.1D // 750 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, AT-900.1d // 1200 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, T-1000.1D // 1000 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, AT-1400.1d // 1800 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, T-1500.1D // 1500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, TEAM-7000.1D // 7400 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier, Military, First Responder, Student, & Teacher Discount, AT Series Stock Bass Knob with Digital Voltmeter (Pushable ON/OFF for Amp). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Does anyone know where I can find a bass knob and cable to work with my Ampere Audio 3800.1. We have you covered at CT Sounds, the future of car audio. Installing a separate voltmeter, separate power switch and a separate bass knob can prevent all those which can be of great hassle. Combining all those three issues, CT Sounds represents the solution with its Universal Bass Knob With Digital Volt Meter. ... CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds … Prime. some will be at -2db, some will be at -36db. Live Trending Search forums. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob With Digital Volt Meter: Amazon.com.au: Electronics. If you end up wanting a CT universal knob, I have an unopened one that I'm never going to use. Tectonic plates shift, atmospheric disturbances, CT Sounds car audio equipment delivers the primordial bass that you don't just hear, you feel. Oh yeah, thanks for the tip didn't know that !! CT Sounds Amplifier Bass Knob Control - T Series Amp, Easy Installation, 6-Pin Cat5 Easy Connectivity Wire with Screws for Easy Mounting, Black: Amazon.ca: Books Menu. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The digital voltage display is a must-have for any aftermarket stereo with added amplifiers. But when the Dual Bio 10" S4s V1.0; 300W RMS; PORTED Bass Package went on sale for 20% off, I figured I would try it out and see if it was twice as good as my single 10” setup. All the better ones, sundown, dc, B2 Ect are Korean built. Though you can easily buy car audio amplifiers to enhance sound performance, bass control knob plays a big part in regulating the voltage and preventing fluctuations, which can adversely impact the car audio stereo. These things sound so good im now planning on buying the 3 way set for another vehicle i own and I know I won't be disappointed. Glad to hear that you got it workin!! Hi I have a Very Good product for your problem. JavaScript is disabled. I'd post a picture but everyone knows how that's going with photobucket. Create an account on our community. These speakers impress me every time I get into my car and the radio comes one. Will Any Bass Knob Work With Any Amp . Regular price $189.99 Sold out. Our collection of Bass Knobs consists of three - T, AT & Universal Bass Control Knob that comes with the necessary wiring and fitting attachments. [/QUOTE], Just a follow up I got a pac LC-1 remote bass knob on Amazon for $10 and it works perfect. You must be a member in order to leave a comment. https://www.ebay.com/itm/111948802357 What's new New posts New media New media comments Latest activity. Shop online for the best amplifiers, subwoofers, and speakers for car audio sound systems. Menu. The box itself appears to be of high quality, with the CT Sounds logo stitched into … [quote name='Mayhem']If you end up wanting a CT universal knob, I have an unopened one that I'm never going to use. By BigManAC, May 23, 2014 in Electrical-battery- Alternators- Wiring. Ct sounds are China amps. Electronics Hello, Sign in. Skip to main content.com.au. Tried one from a sounqubed amp but it doesn't work. Try. Installing a separate voltmeter, separate power switch and a separate bass knob can prevent all those which can be of great hassle. I need a Ct sounds dealer because my bass knob for the Ct 4000.1 broke. Our Texas-based engineers are focused on bringing you a high-quality audio experience at extremely affordable prices. It can be used with any vehicle amplifier that requires RCA cables to receive its signal. Does anyone know where I can find a bass knob and cable to work with my Ampere Audio 3800.1. Save big while you can! Bought a set of the meso 6.5 components just to check them out and immediately fell in love with them so I bought another pair. The largest car audio forum community, since 2000. Choose music test tracks that feature low-end bass content so there is no question one way or another. Tried one from a sounqubed amp but it doesn't work, Yeah I was hoping to get the original that plugs into the amp, but may have no choice. We have you covered at CT Sounds, the future of car audio. The box itself appears to be of high quality, with the CT Sounds logo stitched into … More specifically only the headunit mode works, if you use bass knob mode the amp randomly turns on and off. Sound Skipping or Noise Occurs (abnormal sound) Cannot recognize the USB device . Advanced Forum Stats, Paid Registrations by. Took a little dremel work to the back of the blank switch cover and it looks oem. I also had this same problem when i lost the bass knob to my amplifier So I bought a Ct sounds bass Knob it is very effective and also comes with a built in volt meter. Combining all those three issues, CT Sounds represents the solution with its Universal Bass Knob With Digital Volt Meter. CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob -- Digital Volt-Meter -- Pushable Amp On/Off (Rotary) Knob -- Easy Install -- $19.99 for Pre-Orders We are very close to … But when the Dual Bio 10" S4s V1.0; 300W RMS; PORTED Bass Package went on sale for 20% off, I figured I would try it out and see if it was twice as good as my single 10” setup. Related Articles. Buy car audio equipment today by visiting CT’s online store. Live … If your want to you can set your gain high enough that you can use the bass knob to get to clipping on all the songs you listen to. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Dash mounted in the factory rocker switch blank. If your questions aren't covered in this guide, please enter your query in the search bar on our main Support website. CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob with Digital Volt Meter. I purchased 4-10" DVC subs....Very happy with my decision to buy these. 1 Ct Sounds Com Review Seo And Social Media Analysis From . CT sounds bass knob CT sounds bass knob. Tda2030a 18w Dcac12v Papan Amplifier Single Channel . CT Sounds EXO12 D2 12" Car Subwoofer 2000W RMS Thanks for the reply. Share - CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob with Digital Volt Meter. To me it sounds perfectly normal, every song has a different level that its recorded at. Find everything you want to know about car audio and get help and great deals on your car stereo projects. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cheap CT Sounds Stock AT Amplifier Bass Knob Control for CT Sounds AT Series Amps Only,You can get more details about CT Sounds Stock AT Amplifier Bass Knob Control for CT Sounds AT Series Amps Only:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Ct Sounds 750 1 Bass Knob Not Working Youtube . Why don't you send me a few, I'll put them right next to my xcon's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, ---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------, https://www.amazon.com/CT-Sounds-Universal-Bass-Knob/dp/B01LZ63DXP, Amps - SHOP BY BRAND - Ampere Audio - SSA STORE, Bass Knobs, RCA Splitters - Custom Colors, New Build Advise for an Old Guy just starting Out. I have (90) Universal Bass Knobs up for sale at 50% off! It's better to avoid the damage and buy a bass control knob … The soundbar or home theater system doesn't turn off, even if the TV is turned off. super clean bass and very powerful I had to buy it again because most 1200 amp dont even compare to this 1000 watt amp only bad thing that my old ct sound amp only lasted 3 years but I'm giving it another shot by the quality bass it has, These subs are sweet have them in a boxed tuned to 32hz and just 2 8s on 1000w amp move quite a bit of air and hit the lows 10x better than expected. good deal man!! The CT Sounds Universal bass knob combines two important tools into one unit. This patent-pending technology offers remote gain control, a rotary pushable on-off switch and a … Forums. What's new New posts New media New media comments Latest activity. In this video I review the CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob With Digital Volt Meter & Pushable Rotary ON / OFFLink to pick this up!https://ebay.to/2ExMDl7 CT Sounds Strato 8 D4 or D2 8" Car Subwoofer 200W RMS FREE SHIPPING!!! Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help Enclosure Design & Construction Help Car Audio Build Logs. Toyota Advanced Amplifier Integration . Forums. CT Sounds Stock at Amplifier Bass Knob Control CT Sounds at Series Amps Only: Amazon.ca: Electronics Combining those three issues, CT Sounds represents the solution with its Universal Bass Knob with Digital Voltmeter (Pushable ON/OFF for Amp). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CT Sounds Universal Bass Knob - Digital Voltmeter, Blue LED Display, Remote Gain Control, Power Switch, Durable, Pushable ON/Off for Amp at Amazon.com. There is a reason a ct7k can be had for like $700 new … Help 101. Jump to content. Buy CT Sounds Stock T Amplifier Bass Knob Control for CT Sounds T Series Amps Only at Amazon UK. Not really a bass knob think its a gain knob anyway i lost if for my opti900x2 and cant seem to find a replacement so can i just buy any knob that uses the same connector or will that not work. Please critique my planned setup, advise on amp? Boss 640ui User Manual . If Nothing Works, Consider Replacing Your Subwoofer If the subwoofer doesn't power on at all, or it powers on but won't play a thing, then there's a good chance that it is defective and needs to be replaced. Also the adjustable gain is broken, it does absolutely nothing. This remote gain control is a very nice addition to any system. It's easy! Such powerful bass from a nicely priced woofer. Installing a separate voltmeter, separate power switch and a separate bass knob can prevent all those which can be of great hassle. Jun 2, 2018 - Our collection of Bass Knobs consists of three - T, AT & Universal Bass Control Knob that comes with the necessary wiring and fitting attachments. 10 Best Ct Sounds At 500 1 Monoblock Amplifier Images In .