Tubes connect each component in the loop, but you must ensure the size of your tubes match the size of your fittings and vice versa. Custom Loop is the ultimate in liquid cooling for your computer. Keep screws and stock cooler in case you want to use it one day. Here at Overclockers UK we stock the UK's largest range of PC water cooling components. Over 18 years later, XSPC continues to lead the market in custom liquid cooling solutions, delivering a complete range of cooling components worldwide. Thread starter mnewxcv; Start date Dec 9, 2020; Prev. Corsair Hydro X Series, iCUE XH305i RGB Custom Cooling Kit, Water Block, Pump/Reservoir Combo, 360mm Radiator, 3x Fans LN108938 £ 519. I excluded the GPU because I'm not water-cooling my GTX 1080 until I can get a 3080 FE. AIO Liquid Cooling. There are four main parts of custom loop: water block, pump, reservoir, and radiator. Surface area is much more important and 120mm may just not be enough. Now, lets proceed. Turn your PC into a piece of art by choosing every component yourself and experience incredible performance.Buy everything you need from Box.co.uk and then decide what components you want to liquid cool. Build your own custom loop with professional grade liquid cooling hardware or even buy a pre-built water cooling bundle, configured and ready for installation. If you are using compression fittings, remember to put lock rings on first then insert the tube into fittings. If not you can use a filling bottle, or sometimes called wash bottle or squeeze bottle. Depending on different brands and sockets you may need adjust backplate and mounting plate as well. Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 8,219. Product 1: STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling Custom Loop is the ultimate in liquid cooling for your computer. Type in your graphics card model: *make sure to check your GPU revision. They are also known as a “custom water cooling loop”. It’s also the place where you fill in the liquid coolant. We started XSPC with one vision – water cooling components that don’t sacrifice reliability and offer superior performance. The fins are cooled by fans attached to the radiator, making them a very important component. Start with the CPU and go from there as you create something stunning. They barely fit on top of memories so that I have to install memories first then those two fans. Here at Overclockers UK we stock the UK's largest range of PC water cooling components. Below is a list of PC parts and a list of water cooling parts used in this guide. Well, cable management.Personally this is the toughest step and I don't like it. Mount reservoir and pump to desired location. Salut à vous, je pense serieusement à watercoolé avec un custom toute ma config dans un air 540 Mais j'ai peur des fuites est ce que ça arrive ce genre d'incident ? Note: here I have them mounted in the middle of PE360, but later I adjust them to the bottom so the second GPU could fit. Be aware of the placement so they won't block each other. Credit subject to Status. Go. Cheap CPU Custom Water Cooling Solution If an article of similar content, or better, already exist, please dont be quick to dismiss mine, as you might pick something up that other articles dont have. I wrote this guide in the hopes that it would convince or at least help convince more people with the time and knowledge to go out and setup your own loop. Custom Liquid Cooling; Water Blocks Radiators Pumps / Reservoir Fittings Coolant Distro Plate & Pump Kit Liquid Cooling Kits Tubing & Accessories View as ... RGB full-cover water block designed for RTX 2070 Super – Asus Turbo edition and supports the TT RGB ... USD$139.99. Cheaper: At most an AIO is going to cost you $200 or maybe even $30… Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. As opposed to the cheaper, and more accessible closed-loop liquid cooling, custom water-cooling, or open loop liquid cooling is the more advanced form in which you can decide what components you want to cool using water. The Hydro X Series also offers additional customization options through integrated dynamic RGB lighting, opening up more potential for … Here's a timelapse video of me building my first custom water cooling loop. I … rog maximus xii extreme - custom loop watercooling Hello, welcome to ASUS Republic of Gamers Official Forum. Triple Radiator (360mm) Dual Radiator (240mm) Dual Radiator (280mm) Single Radiator (120mm) Custom Liquid Cooling. This has been work lol, NOTHING fit the way I planned, but I made it work. This is a pretty easy step. Thread starter mnewxcv; Start date Dec 9, 2020; 1; 2; 3; Next. With the rise of highly effective CPUs and GPUs in recent times, it’s now far more frequent for PC fans to place their PC parts below a customized water-cooling loop. That's a neat setup, I love the lighting in the chassis too! Custom cooling not only improves your PC’s performance, but also its visuals, turning it into a work of art. Start with the CPU and go from there as you create something stunning. \ This step could take a while. Radiators cool the liquid in the loop using fins to absorb the heat from the water. Page 2 | Shop our full range of Custom Loop Water Cooling gear from top brands such as EK Water Blocks, Liquid Cool and Black Ice. For anyone thinking of an itx custom loop, specifically in a tu150, reconsider! Copyright © 1996-2021 Box Ltd | Terms and Conditions. Case Corsair Crystal 570X. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. on Step 4. Or you need to pull out and start over. Next Last. A water cooling loop follows the same principle an air cooler does: it takes heat from a hardware (e.g., a CPU die) and dissipates it into the air. So I was wondering if I use water cooling for my whole system (CPU, 1-2 GPUs, maybe some part of the motherboard as well) would I be able to achieve the same level of quietness? In general, there are three methods to cool your PC: air, AIO (all-in-one water cooling), and custom loop water cooling. Take 570x as an example. Ek Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) Water-Cooling Radiator, Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Performance Coolant 1 Litre, EK Water Blocks Ek-HDC 12mm Compression Fitting - Black, EK Water Blocks EK-RES X3 Tube 60/50 204mm, EK Water Blocks EK-CryoFuel Solid Azure Blue Coolant 1L, EK Water Blocks EK-Velocity Digital Addressable RGB CPU Water Block - Nickel + Plexi, EK Water Blocks EK-HD PETG Tube 12/16mm 500mm (2 Pieces), EK Water Blocks EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12mm 500mm (2 Pieces), Ek Water EK Coolant Filling Bottle 1 Litre, EK Water Blocks EK-Vector RTX 2080 / 2080 Ti Founders Edition Backplate - Black, EK Water Blocks EK-CryoFuel Solid Fire Orange Coolant 1L, EK Water Blocks EK-DuraClear Tube 11.1/15.9mm 3000mm, Ek Water Blocks EK-HTC Classic 12mm G1/4 Compression Fitting - Black, Ek Water Blocks EK-CoolStream Classic PE 360 Radiator, Ek Water BlocksEK-HD Tube 10/14mm 500mm (2pcs), Ek Water Blocks EK-CoolStream Classic PE 240 Radiator, EK Water Blocks Ek-Torque STC 10/16mm Compression Fitting - Nickel, EK Water Blocks Ek-STC Classic 10/16mm Compression Fitting - Nickel, EK Water Blocks Ek-STC Classic 10/13mm Compression Fitting - Nickel, Supported Tube Diameter (Inner/Outer): 10/16mm. So, there are some special PC cases available that are designed for extreme and advanced water-cooling setups. Water blocks are needed to transfer heat from the source to the liquid that flows through the block. Thoughts on Custom Water Cooling Loop; Hello, welcome to ASUS Republic of Gamers Official Forum. CUSTOM LOOP WATER COOLING. Of course there's an easier way: to use rotary fittings. Please note you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Question These are the areas where the custom water-cooling shines. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. In terms of jump start, most power supplies now have a "test tool" included. Was £91.64 Part 4 of my New Office Build Series. Configure your custom cooling - pick your case and components and see your machine with all the compatible parts, information, and options available. Think about several things: what kind of performance do I need; what specs do I want; where do I want to put it. I guess it's my own fault for not going with an nr200? The simplicity or complexity of a custom loop all depends on your requirements, the hardware selected and how minimal or outlandish you want the end result to be. 20 years of water cooling - the story of ek From its humble beginning back in 1999, EK grew to become the leading PC liquid cooling solutions provider with … Configure your custom cooling - pick your case and components and see your machine with all the compatible parts, information, and options available. You will always need two fittings for every component. The options are almost limitless! Smart Extension Box With ESP-NOW Protocol. I was worrying about ram being too tall. Save £5.00. Res and pump mounted. When coolant reaches a high level, start the pump so the coolant gets into the system. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Dude go to mmo champions website and pick a build a build of the month. Between these parts we use tubes and fittings to connect them, and some special fittings like extenders, angled fittings, and splitters make the connection even easier. An open loop is something you have to create yourself from scratch. This is a pretty easy step. But if you have a thick radiator or high-profile RAMs, things become pretty annoying. Did you make this project? This is by no means comprehensive and a lot more new options have come up in the past two months. A reservoir holds all the coolant for a custom loop. In this guide, we will discuss some basic knowledge of custom loop, and try to make a fresh build. The Verdict. Luckily it is not organic, so it’s not growing and taking over, but I don’t know what to do. We started XSPC with one vision – water cooling components that don’t sacrifice reliability and offer superior performance. I don't really remember anything else off the top of my head but at the end of the day, I think building a custom loop is the most sphincter-pinching, yet enjoyable and beneficial things you can do for your PC :) have fun! WARNING: Leaking coolant could potentially damage your system even though it claims to be non-conductible. Nobu said: Unless you force air through the loop, you'll need another opening at the other end. Start saving today at Box.co.uk. You need fittings to connect the tubes or pipes with each component in the loop. So you were able to get it to fit with the radiator on top? Corsair Hydro X Series, iCUE XH305i RGB Custom Cooling Kit, Water Block, Pump/Reservoir Combo, 360mm Radiator, 3x Fans LN108938 £ 519. Build your own custom loop with professional grade liquid cooling hardware or even buy a pre-built water cooling bundle, configured and ready for installation. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. Box.co.uk uses cookies to deliver and improve the website experience. (variable) | Representative 19.9% APR (variable) | Assumed Credit Limit £1,200. 3 years ago, It's UV reactive... though I don't have a good UV light XD, Reply Start saving today at Box.co.uk. Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling ; Water Cooling Brands Water Cooling Brands. Detailed description is usually provided with the block or it can be found on that brand's website. Hi, 1 week ago i completed my custom loop for my RTX 2080 TI and I9 9900k but i think the temps are not normal, i have 2 radiators, 360 on front and 240 on top with Corsair SP 120 fans. I just had to have a tu150. Therefore, it is not possible to employ custom water cooling in any computer case. Thanks for the insight. 1 of 3 Go to page. Custom Water Cooling is an art and a project in itself. The thing about all in one liquid cooler is that they come in a single unit that is comprised of the radiator, pump, water block, and tubes. Buy Now Pay Next Year Finance Available. You have to be willing to go top tier (at least for a custom loop). The AIO offers increased reliability, reduced cost, and less maintenance; while the Custom Loop offers increased overall performance, and increased visual appeal. This ensures that heat is transferred away from vital computer components quickly and to its surrounding environment to dissipate the heat through radiators. The reservoir holds extra water in the loop so air bubbles can slowly be replaced by water as it goes around the loop. Dec 9, 2020 #1 M. mnewxcv [H]F Junkie. ModMyMods offers the highest quality PC water cooling products. Although the latter has a low-profile design, you can fully customise custom water coolers. maximus076. Be aware of the tube length: if too short you obviously cannot reach two components; if too long the tube might kink. For a full loop, you can just check out other people's builds since a lot more people have gotten their T1s since I made this post. This is not the best water cooling guide out there, nor the most complete. For fittings I would say Bitspower is the top of the line. For example radiators comes in many more sizes - 120mm, 240mm , 360mm and 480mm along with varying thickness’s, fin densities and port layouts. Our registration number is OFT 626739 This is exactly the reason why I avoided going into custom water cooling for so long, because the eventual maintenance creeps up. Whilst it's definitely one of the most intensive ways to plan a water-cooling loop, I find it offers a huge amount of flexibility that more traditional methods simply can't hope to match. This step could take a while. 20 years of water cooling - the story of ek From its humble beginning back in 1999, EK grew to become the leading PC liquid cooling solutions provider with a worldwide presence. Also helps extract air out of the system and makes filling easier. Buy … Neither solution is bad, and we have no issue using either one. Custom loop water-cooling is without doubt one of the handiest and enjoyable methods to chill your PC parts. Reply Step 2: Install CPU Block. CUSTOM LOOP WATER COOLING. If you have enough space like the one in the picture, you can pull the top of the reservoir off and pour coolant in. But for better looking and easier maintenance I still do this. Every water block has micro fins that increase the cooling surface and channel the design, making them crucial to achieving high overclocks. Thermal paste Grizzly Hydronaut. Jump start the power supply so you can do a leak test and fill coolant. It also allows air bubbles to slowly be replaced with water as it circulates to ensure the loop is seamless and bubble free. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. The custom water-cooling or open-loop liquid cooling is an advanced method of cooling your pc. Please note you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Leak testing your new custom loop is one of those essential steps that can send shivers down the spines of even hardened water-cooling enthusiasts. Pump: pushes liquid through the whole system. Water cooling noob takes on ITX custom loop. Posted in Peripherals, By Alphacool, radiators (I prefer multiport for fill/drain flexibility). As I know very little about water cooling I'm not sure how much or … Even if you do it on the relative cheap, you’ll still be … Otherwise follow the description that comes with the block to install it. As opposed to the cheaper, and more accessible closed-loop liquid cooling, custom water-cooling, or open loop liquid cooling is the more advanced form in which you can decide what components you want to cool using water. It uses the basic idea of thermodynamics as the heat in case moves from warmer objects to a cooler object. For safety reasons I do recommend disconnecting everything other than the pump from the power supply, or at least having napkins around all connections.You don't want a tiny bit of leak to destroy the entire system, right? This is our story. You can select reservoirs as standalone units or as a pump/reservoir combo. I did that sometimes and it's really annoying. So there you have it, what makes an AIO different from a Custom Water Cooling Loop, and why you might go with either one.. Of course there are some other methods like passive cooling or mineral oil, but those are in really small portion. Additionally, custom water-cooling offers better aesthetics compared to closed-loop liquid coolers. The actual assembling process may take only few hours, but before that the design and planning takes probably even longer. Water cooling systems -- whether they are a custom loop or an AIO -- all follow the same basic principles. Unlike the closed loop option there are considerably more options to choose from. Installing a custom water loop in your PC can seem intimidating, but is a great way to get maximum performance and aesthetic pizzazz. Try pc part pickers website to get organized. Yesterday I shook the pc and a lot of bubbles from the radiators came out, this improved slightly the temperatures. What is Custom Water-Cooling? So there you have it, what makes an AIO different from a Custom Water Cooling Loop, and why you might go with either one. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. It takes time, concentration, a considerable amount of money, and a careful pair of hands. et si oui est ce dangereux pour le pc ? PowerColor Liquid Devil Radeon™RX 5700 XT graphics card with integrated cooling will be added to your custom loop + Add another … Share it with us! Usually there will be a drain point set to the lowest part of the system, and a ball valve is perfect for this condition. You can secure one end to the port that cannot be easily moved (like radiator), then connect the other end by rotating the block (like the CPU block in the picture), and lastly mount the block onto the system. A custom loop may get your temps down a few degrees but it isn't going to work wonders. Note: some pumps require both 4-pin fan header and molex connected and powered to start. See our privacy policy for further details on how we use cookies and how to change your cookie settings. Custom loop temps Troubleshooting Hi, 1 week ago i completed my custom loop for my RTX 2080 TI and I9 9900k but i think the temps are not normal, i have 2 radiators, 360 on front and 240 on top with Corsair SP 120 fans. The pump/reservoir is also something that varies considerably. The pump provides all the circulation of coolant around the loop by pushing all liquid through components. This option requires you to buy a couple of things: a radiator, pump, CPU, reservoir, and the GPU water block, such as the AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 10G . In both performance and aesthetic angle, custom loop surpasses other two. Reservoirs can be stand-alone or combined with a pump, mounted horizontally or vertically and available in many different sizes. 2 years ago Bas de page; Auteur Sujet : Fuite custom loop ? A standalone pump is usually created from a pump motor and pump top containing inlet and outlet ports. Could you set up a materials list of all the parts you bought to make the pc as a whole? You can have your … Check to see if you miss anything, like SLI bridge in the picture. Putting together your very own custom water-cooling loop for a PC is a rollercoaster of an experience. For example, some mid-tower like Corsair 570x allows you to mount 2×120 or 2×140 radiators on the top. Apply thermal paste to top of the CPU then screw the water block. My first water cooling experience started with plans to assemble a custom loop in an NZXT S340 Elite case — a cozy and beautiful chassis many people love. This allows the manufactures to keep the cost low.Below, you will find some detailed reasons as to why you should choose an AIO. And the performance specks? I cleaned my used blocks with a mixture of 80% distilled water and 20% vinegar. They are also known as a “custom water cooling loop”. So I got it in my head that an ITX build would be cool. 1; 2; 3; Next. Posté le 01-06-2018 à 16:38:09 . I just need a cooling solution for my GPU I have a graphics card with a preinstalled water block I would like to buy a graphics card with a preinstalled water block. Or apparently on acrylic, either. ALiAli123 - MageTank 31-10-2016, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Terms and Conditions apply. Custom loop water cooling requires more space especially when you are cooling your waterblock graphics card with it and using multiple radiators. Connect each component with tubes and fittings. Recherche : Mot : Pseudo : Filtrer . Also I have fans mounted below PE240 instead of a better looking up-mount. Nothing within realistic reach of a conventional PC enthusiast can trump custom loop water cooling with an internal or external reservoir. Go. Mount radiators and fans onto the case. Liquid or water cooling works in a similar way to the cooling system of a car engine. INSANE CUSTOM WATER COOLED GAMING PC BUILD - SilverStone Time Lapse. However I have been thinking about a custom water loop, just because it looks cool and maybe for better OC performance. Custom water cooling is expensive. The … Step 3: Install GPU Block. What is Custom Water-Cooling? et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. It’s something that allows you to choose which elements you wish to cool with water. EK Fittings, I've used them and had no issues. But in terms of cost and maintenance difficulty, custom loop is way higher. Hey, folks! I just got a 570x case, trident z rgb ram and PE 240 radiator. Merci … Every Element CL system comes with a full custom liquid cooling system for both CPU and GPU utilizing transparent hardline tubing for the ultimate combination of beauty and cooling performance. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, water cooling with a custom loop just isn’t for you. As the cooler object gets warmer, warmer objects get cooler. Product 1: STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling; Product 1: Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX In my experience high end rads don't tend to perform incredibly better than chintzy ones. Page 2 | Shop our full range of Custom Loop Water Cooling gear from top brands such as EK Water Blocks, Liquid Cool and Black Ice. 85 £5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY Pre Order I have the ports of PE240 facing backward and ports of PE360 facing downward since I don't have thinner adapters. Custom Loop is the ultimate in liquid cooling for your computer.Turn your PC into a piece of art by choosing every component yourself and experience incredible performance.Buy everything you need from Box.co.uk and then decide what components you want to liquid cool. Next Last. First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page. Putting together your very own custom water-cooling loop for a PC is a rollercoaster of an experience. Water Blocks; Radiators; Pumps / Reservoir; Fittings; Coolant; Distro Plate & Pump Kit; liquid cooling Kits; Tubing & Accessories; Air Cooling. Welcome back to our series on hardline water-cooling! It takes time, concentration, a considerable amount of money, and a … No matter what parts he picked ur gonna want to customaize for urself. 85 £5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY Pre Order Your source for Computer Modding Supplies, CPU Coolers, GPU Waterblocks, and Radiators. Water Block: metal blocks that transfer heat from sources to water. Representative Example: Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. Pacific M240 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit LCS combo unit includes waterblock, D5 pump, 120mm fans, 240mm slim radiator, clear coolant and othe... Pacific Gaming R360 D5 Water Cooling … Add more coolant and repeat the step so that coolant fills almost the entire system. Not only that, but I wanted it to be really powerful in as small a form factor as possible. By securing fittings onto two ports you are actually rotating the tube to two opposite directions. 1. Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 8,216 . Water cooling noob takes on ITX custom loop. The AIO offers increased reliability, reduced cost, and less maintenance; while the Custom Loop offers increased overall performance, and increased visual appeal. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. Reservoir: cylinder or cuboid that holds extra liquid in the system. Over 18 years later, XSPC continues to lead the market in custom liquid cooling solutions, delivering a complete range of cooling components worldwide. Tags: #acrylic #casemod #custom-loop #hardline #planning #tubing #water-cooling #water-cooling-guide Next . Apply thermal paste to top of the CPU then screw the water block. I … There are various shapes and sizes, with different fittings for soft and hard tubing. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, water cooling with a custom loop just isn’t for you. And either way, you'll only be able to get most of the water … All tubes have two numbers marked on them: the smaller number is the inner diameter (ID) and the larger number is the outer diameter (OD). This is not the best water cooling guide out there, nor the most complete. Dec 12, 2020 #41 M. mnewxcv [H]F Junkie. Water & Xtreme Cooling Fuite custom loop ? Radiator: dissipate heat from liquid with the help of fans. pump), Compression (ACF): 10 × EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm - Blue, Static Extenders: 2 × EK-AF Extender 6mm M-M G1/4 - Black, T-Splitter: EK-AF T-Splitter 3F G1/4 - Black, Ball Valve: EK-AF Ball Valve (10mm) G1/4 - Black, Coolant: EK-CryoFuel Navy Blue Premix 900 mL, Soft Tubing: 4ft × EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm, Mounting Mechanisms: EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) Vertical. If you purchase a GPU with water block on then this step can be skipped. Nothing else quite compares to the distinctive style of elegant, polished water blocks and the unique twists and turns of hardline tubing runs. However, I have a little bit of an issue… there is something growing inside the loop. 2 years ago. I wrote this guide in the hopes that it would convince or at least help convince more people with the time and knowledge to go out and setup your own loop. Usually made with copper, and there are some low-end products made with aluminium. A good Water Cooling … Some accessories like labels and individually sleeved modular cables can make things even easier. Custom Loop Water Cooling PC Step 1: Design. Turn your PC into a piece of art by choosing every component yourself and experience incredible performance.Buy everything you need from Box.co.uk and then decide what components you want to liquid cool. Box Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit One thing to keep in mind is the dimension: water cooling components could take a lot of space. Since AIOs are generally more common than a custom loop, we decided to have a look at these before we proceed to a custom loop. Water cooling systems, while relatively complex, are actually easier to set up than most people think. Start with the CPU and go from there as you create … Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. CUSTOM WATER COOLING. Water cooling systems, while relatively complex, are actually easier to set up than most people think. Which is more water cooling friendly. Thermal Compound: Thermal Grizzly - Kryonaut, Memory: 4 × G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 8GB DDR4-3200 CL16, Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Enterprise, Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - Archer T9E, Case Fan: 6 × Corsair - HD120 RGB (with Controller), CPU Water Block: EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel, GPU Water Blocks: 2 × EK-FC1080 GTX G1 - Acetal+Nickel, GPU Backplates: 2 × EK-FC1080 GTX G1 Backplate - Black, Pump & Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2 PWM Elite (incl.