Get it as soon as Wed, Feb 24. I used the adapter pad, and overall, just useless. i had to spend 60 dollars on a new festool sanding pad. Free shipping. therealSteveN. 1. Refinishing Sanding Disc Project Pack with Hook and Lock Backing (7-Piece) Model# DCD050VFNH07G View the Diablo Sanding Accessories $ 7 97 ( $1.14 /unit) $ 7 97 ( $1.14 /unit) Free delivery. Long-lasting mesh sanding pads By Adam Godet Mar 28, 2019 While Diablo’s SandNet disks perform similarly to conventional paper abrasives in terms of material removal and surface prep (with some exceptions at the lower grits), they make keeping your work surface and work area clean much easier, thanks to the great dust collection possible with them. We have created these special content collections organized to give you a deep dive into a range of topics that matter. Compare (2) < Previous > Next; Contact Us Call our Service Hotline or use our contact form. Freud’s Diablo SandNet discs are only available in 5" sizes, and in nine grit sizes from 60 to 400. Learn More. Micro-Mesh abrasives are widely used for buffing plastics and fibreglass – and by savvy woodworkers for smoothing and polishing finish … 2. Diablo's premium 5 in. Mesh sanding discs work with any hole pattern. 5 pc. Just search on Amazon for "Diablo 5 inch sanding discs" to see them. 9 Packs of Micro-Mesh Orbital discs come in: 1 ea. 5 pc. As you would expect, SandNet does not clog and has a long cutting life. Get woodworking tips, expert advice and special offers in your inbox. 120 Grit 6 In. Hey guys, I just saw that Diablo (bosch owned still) now has an Abranet-style sanding disk coming out. not sure, diablo has their own,not as good though.-- working with my hands is a joy,it gives me a sense of fulfillment,somthing so many seek and so few find.-SAM MALOOF. These discs feature a Universal hole pattern, a one-size-fits-all design (fits all 5 and 8-hole sanders) for fast and precise alignment. Sanding Disc 100 Grit Medium Hook and Loop 50 pk $55.00. 18 Packs of Micro-Mesh Orbital discs come in: 2 ea. I received a response back from the marketing manager at Diablo. Diablo 5 inch ROS Sanding Discs 40 Grit 15-PK . Log in. I used a Makita cordless sander with 80 grit. It … Mirka paper Diablo paper ok job 3. DIABLO 5" 120 GRIT SANDNET Discs with Connection PAD DND050120H10I: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement $22.55. Skip to content. 6 Hole Hook-And-Loop Sanding Discs. COVID-19 & Login Login & account is currently offline. 7146 posts in 1570 days #4 posted 12-20-2020 06:10 AM . Check out our wide range of sanding discs & pads from brands you know & trust. Diablo 5 in. Just search on Amazon for "Diablo 5 inch sanding discs" to see them. They state “Lasts 10x longer”, but they don’t. ... Net discs are designed with an open mesh backing allowing for maximum dust extraction, creating a cleaner, healthier work environment. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . These are screens with Aluminum oxide grains. Diablo 5 inch ROS Sanding Discs 40 Grit 15-PK . S SATC 72 PCS 5 Inch 8 Hole Hook and Loop Adhesive Sanding Discs Sandpaper for Random Orbital Sander 40 60 80 120 180 240 320 grits. Product details. My opinion is my own even if it’s generally full of sarcasm and fueled by beef jerky, it’s still mine. Robust. fin – you still haven’t clarified which Bosch discs you’re looking at. Dia. Instead of searching the interweb for hours and ending up with just an ok deal, I thought I would ask the smartest and most resourceful guys I know. And you’re right. IMO mesh sandpaper (hook & loop) is the best. Diablo vs Tigershark! I have been compensated for my time and provided with product in exchange for my opinion. 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,532. not happy! the velcro was definitely damaged as the discs kept slipping off. 6 Hole Hook-And-Loop Sanding Discs. The sanding dust never went into the sander bag. 1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 12000 grit disc. Similar to the Mirka Abranet and Diablo SandNet sanding discs, these mesh discs are ideal for dust free sanding. Featuring a premium ceramic blend, these discs remove material faster than other sanding discs and offer an extra long sanding life. Other than my cordless Makita I don’t have any sanders that actually match the Diablo 5 /8 hole pattern. "Look Ma, no holes". Standard sanding disc or the new DIablo SandNet Sanding disc? Diablo's premium sanding discs include break-through innovations that improve performance, extend sanding life & increase productivity. DIABLO 3-7/8 in. See the full Floor Sanding Discs range. they claim these disc last as long as 10 regular sanding disc and they are washable and non clogging. Porter Cable 76220-5 9" 220 Grit Drywall Pad With 5 Mesh Discs USA. Shop 170 disc at Northern Tool + Equipment. Norton sanding discs are ideal for dry sanding many surfaces where quality of finish is of primary importance. Compare (2) SR6R180. 1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 12000 grit disc. © 2021 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved. The standard discs Steve links are good but nothing special. However they are really proud of them. Diablo’s Sandnet discs are a mesh style sanding abrasive designed for use on 5” random orbital sanders (ROS). And you’re right. The superior grain bonding system, ENDURA-BOND™, provides Diablo's sanding discs with longer life and extreme … This improvement in sanding technology enables SandNet discs to last as much as 10 times longer than standard paper- or fabric-backed abrasives. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. ... 10 Pack Box Mirka Abranet Abrasive Assortment Pack 5 inch Mesh Sanding Grip Disk. SandNet Advanced Sanding Discs feature a clog-reducing net design coated in premium aluminum oxide grit for fast material removal and more effective dust collection. Compare (2) < Previous > Next; Contact Us Call our Service Hotline or use our contact form. Have a question? Sand paper discs what brand is better ! Skip to Main Content. Diablos SandNet discs with reusable sanding technology are the most advanced sanding discs on the market with 10x longer life versus standard sanding discs. Like the Mirka discs they have a durable nylon backing. 5.0 out of 5 stars2. Need help finding something? 1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499) Mon-Fri: 7:00-19:00 CST. Each SandNet disc features a clog-reducing net design coated in premium aluminum oxide grit for fast material removal while reducing material build-up. COVID-19 Updates here Our stores in Greater Auckland are now open under Level 2 restrictions. COVID-19 & Login Login & account is currently offline. 4.5 out of 5 stars 484. Diablo's premium sanding discs (15 pack) include breakthrough innovations that improve performance, extend sanding life and increase productivity. They are for raw wood sanding too. Every pack has one disc for each step of the sanding process. It is constructed of an all-round sanding material that can be used for many purposes. But then remember that each SandNet disc lasts 10x longer than a Standard Disc so you’re really paying $15 for the equivalent of 100 discs with the SandNets (that’s $0.15 per disc for you math-letes). New from Freud, its Diablo 5-in. Diablo's premium sanding discs include break-through innovations that improve performance, extend sanding life & increase productivity. home | projects | blog. Clog-reducing net design for less dust build-up and longer sanding life. They have a reputation for lasting a long time before needing replacement. Get step-by-step instructions, woodworking tips, expert advice and special offers in your inbox. Product details. These discs feature a Universal hole pattern, a one-size-fits-all design (fits all 5 and 8-hole sanders) for fast and precise alignment. The biggest shortcoming was that at the lower grits, particularly 80 grit, SandNet cut slower than other products. Coronavirus Update: Zoro is committed to keeping our customers and employees safe. Diablo 2610017898 50 Pack U-Sand Hook & Lock 6" 40 Grit Sanding Discs. Multi-Tool Pattern Sanding Discs — 5in., 220 Grit, Model# 7660703218 Mirka’s hook and loop sanding disc is a durable product very well suited for sanding at all speeds. All other stores in New Zealand are open under Level 1 restrictions. Sanding Disc 120 Grit Fine Hook and Loop 50 pk 4.8 out of 5 stars 103. Visit Bunnings Warehouse New Zealand today to find your nearest store! BAOSTC 1/4 sandpaper sheet,4-1/2"5-1/2" Assorted 60-80-120-180-240,50PACK. But it’s so much more expensive than it’s non-mesh peer. Our biweekly podcast allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community. Mirka makes sanding mesh in rolls and discs of all sizes, same stuff but it has some fuzz on the back to stick to velcro. $13.99 $ 13. IMO mesh sandpaper (hook & loop) is the best. UNLIMITED membership - Get access to it all. Randy b. I ordered my blades ina Wednesday and they were made and on my … Ok, so I tested the following on sanding down a walnut table to bare wood. ... 12" PSA Sanding Discs "USA" (100 pcs 600 grit)(USA). All other stores in New Zealand are open under Level 1 restrictions. Skip to content. ... reduces loading thus maximizing productivity. Black & Decker 74-674 … But then remember that each SandNet disc lasts 10x longer than a Standard Disc so you’re really paying $15 for the equivalent of 100 discs with the SandNets (that’s $0.15 per disc for you math-letes). The only thing worse than Diablo’s SandNet’s are their sanding discs. Click for full details. (That's more than 11 hours of sandi… I've also been a big fan of Mirka mesh discs but, per their website, Mirka uses serrates to improve performance. In a side-by-side comparison with a conventional paper disk, it took twice as many passes to remove a pencil mark from a piece of red oak and 50% more passes to remove cross-grain scratches. Mirka Abranet makes 5 inch sanding discs that are highly regarded for their quality. Diablo 60-Grit 3-1/2 In. $49.99. Skil 73108 3" x 18" Sanding Belts 100 Grit Germany 5 Packs of 2 ... $12.00: Time left: 17d 22h … DIABLO 5 in. DIABLO Sanding Disc,Hook and Loop,5",100G,PK50; Zoro #: G7560150 Mfr #: DCD050100H50G; Sanding Disc, Hook and Loop, 5 In., 100G, PK50, Package Quantity 50 View Full Product Details; Abrasives & Polishers > Sanding Abrasives > Hook & Loop Sanding Discs