Doc Holliday decides to use him to stir up Dodge City. Corral was a 30-sec shootout between Lawmen and Cowboys. They go together like guns and holsters. Doc Holliday: What did you ever want? ”. This film was also in the top 10 films of that year. I disapprove of his very existence. Doc's Tombstone film quotes are legendary! “Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.” – Doc Holliday, 6. Only suckers buck the tiger. His father didn’t bear this loss and he remained only three months later. It was the most famous shootout in the history of west America. The above line was Doc's response to his… Doc Holliday by Gary Roberts is one of the definitive books on the history of the west and the life and times of Tombstone. “Weave a circle round him thrice, /And close your eyes with holy dread, For he on honey-dew hath fed, And drunk the milk of Paradise.” – Doc Holliday, 39. ”. Wyatt Earp: I don't know how. Even at his lowest point, Doc Holliday was capable of delivering the goods. His are probably most (if not all) of the top 10 quotes of the Tombstone movie! Doc Holliday quotes is famous among his fans and they also remind the bravery and struggle of this iconic legend by reading these doc holiday quotes. This time run and don’t look back and call it living. Tom Mix wept. John Henry Doc Holliday was born on 14 August 1851, in Griffin, Georgia. He killed more than a dozen men, as he was a brave shooter in the history of America. “I’m your huckleberry.” – Doc Holliday, 32. 6,970 talking about this. See more ideas about doc holliday, tombstone movie quotes, tombstone movie. I’ve had credit for more killings than I ever dreamt of. Indeed Pablo Escobar Quotes TOP 30 Most Famous Pablo Escobar Quotes Pablo Escobar quotes are based on the thoughts. “There is no normal life, there’s just life.” – Doc Holliday, 2. Over the years, several movies and books about the life of Doc Holliday have been released. What makes him do the things he does?” Doc: “A man like Ringo has got a … Now for the first time I know exactly what I want… and who… and that’s the damnable misery of it.”. This film was released on December 25, 1993, by Hollywood pictures in theater and it was a super hit film ranked by critics. Wyatt: “What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? Learn more about Holliday’s life and career. There is no normal life, there's just life. Doc Holliday: What do you want Wyatt? Doc Holliday: Sure ya do, say goodbye to me, go grab that spirited actress and make her your own. The man takes the photographs but Doc is to write the actual histories. RELATED: 100+ Don Draper Quotes From The Creative Director Of Sterling Copper. Play for blood, remember?” – Doc Holliday, 26. Nationally he was a famous gambler and a gunfighter during his life. I considered ending it myself on several occasions but self-control got the better of me. 1. “I stand corrected, Wyatt. You … Jul 15, 2019 - Explore Patricia West's board "doc Holliday quotes" on Pinterest. “I spent my whole life not knowing what I want out of it, just chasing my tail. Corral in Tombstone, Arizona. Live for me. Here, he quotes Holliday’s testimony at trial: “I knew that I would be a child in his hands if he got hold of me; I weigh 122 lbs. He can never kill enough or steal enough or inflict enough pain to ever fill it. My hypocrisy only goes so far.”  – Doc Holliday, 29. Corral and the Earp Vendetta Ride. He was a best friend of, When he was 19 years old he left home for Philadelphia. “Run. No. Corral in Tombstone, Arizona, John Henry Doc Holliday earned his bad reputation well before that famous feud. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.” – Doc Holliday, 28. Doc Holliday was a man with a captivating life story. It was a big shock for him as he was very close to his mother. In Doc Holliday quotes some are based on the tombstone movie inspired by the character of Doc Holliday, some are inspirational for the admirer of Doc Holliday and some for the aesthetic pleasure of the peoples. Wyatt Earp: Don't know how. “Forgive me if I don’t shake hands.” – Doc Holliday, 37. Doc Holliday Quotes. #Thinking #Bears. Run and don’t look back. Live every second. I disapprove of his very existence. After being diagnosed he moves to American southwest thinking that its environment would ease his symptoms. “It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.” – Doc Holliday, 33. Get on with it. ; I think Allen weighs 170 lbs. John Henry "Doc" Holliday (August 14, 1851 – November 8, 1887) was an American gambler, gunfighter, and dentist.A close friend and associate of lawman Wyatt Earp, Holliday is best known for his role in the events leading up to and following the Gunfight at the O.K. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. “We started a fight we never got to finish. Doc Holliday Quotes.Here is Doc Holliday Quotes for you. His mother works a lot to correct his speech and she also imparted southern culture and manners which was reflected in Doc’s behavior throughout life. Doc Holliday. 3. “Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! When Doc Holliday was 21 years he earned his degree in dentistry. Some of the best Doc Holliday Quotes and  real doc Holliday quotes are listed below: 30. “Poor soul, you were just too high strung.” – Doc Holliday, 35. – Doc Holliday, 24. – Doc Holliday. “A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. “Why, Johnny Ringo. Dec 22, 2018 - Explore BenC Dunaway's board "Doc Holliday quotes" on Pinterest. All your life you been running and looking back and just barely existing and calling it getting by. Val Kilmer plays the role of Doc Holliday. Every day we present the best quotes! 1. “There is no normal life, there’s just life.”. You’re an oak.” 2. “Maybe poker just isn’t your game. He undergoes much corrective surgery for it, but his speech needed considerable work for correction. Doc Holliday: There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life, ya live it. If you fellows have been hunted from one end of the country to the other as I have been, you’ll understand what a bad man’s reputation is built on. Doc Holliday's Tombstone Quotes. 100+Doc Holliday Quotes From Its A Tombstone Movie. Doc Holliday, gambler, gunman, and sometime dentist of the American West. “Make no mistake, it’s not revenge he’s after. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the age of 20 from, 6. Val Kilmer plays the role of Doc Holliday. “It appears he missed an excellent chance to keep his mouth shut.” – Doc Holliday, 38. They both were deputized in Tombstone, Arizona. Does this mean we’re not friends anymore? He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the age of 20 from Pennsylvania College of Dental Surgery. Go grab that spirited actress and make her your own. It includes the gunfight at the O.K. The best analysis of this trial and its outcome I’ve seen comes from the aforementioned Gary L. Roberts in Doc Holliday: The Life and Legend. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Tombstone doc holiday quotes are about the gunfight that happened at the tombstone. When he was 19 years old he left home for Philadelphia. Take that spirit from her and don't look back. Play for blood, remember?” – Doc Holliday, 14. If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it. Take that girl and start running. It’s a reckonin.” – Doc Holliday, 9. 2. “If I thought you weren’t my friend, I just don’t think I could bear it.”. Take that beauty from it, don't look back. “Maybe poker just isn’t your game. Tombstone story was based on the life of two gunfighters Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp, they both were best friends. In the canon of the Wild West, you can't separate Wyatt Earp from "Doc" Holliday. Doc Holliday was died at the age of 36 due to tuberculosis at the Hotel Glenwood on November 8, 1887. With Hugh O'Brian, Myron Healey, Paul Brinegar, Damian O'Flynn. Live every second. Also, Wyatt Earp said about Doc Holliday that I found him a loyal friend and good company. Take that beauty from it, don’t look back. "Wyatt Earp is the hero, the stalwart lawman, the primary figure," says Gary Roberts, the author of "Doc Holliday: The Life and Legend," a 1997 biography of the real-life John Henry Holliday. “Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! John Henry Doc Holliday was born on 14 August 1851, in Griffin, Georgia. You know, Ed, if I thought you weren’t my friend, I just don’t think I could bear it.” – Doc Holliday, 13. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.” – Doc Holliday, 16. – Doc Holliday, 23. Here are some quotes to give you a small tastes of the sassy dialogue in Tombstone. Doc Holliday: There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Live, Wyatt, Live for me.” – Doc Holliday, 41. There is no normal life, there's just life. “If I thought you weren’t my friend, I just don’t think I could bear it.” – Doc Holliday, 3. See more ideas about doc holliday, tombstone movie quotes, tombstone movie. I’ve had credit for more killings than I ever dreamt of, Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It will give you the inspiration to stand up for what you believe, to be a loyal friend to someone and it will also cheer you up. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Here are some Doc Holliday Quotes about Life that he struggled throughout and Doc Holliday quotes about friends: 1. “Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd. Sep 5, 2020 - Explore Billie-Jean Mara's board "Doc Holliday Quotes" on Pinterest. You look like someone just walked over your grave.”  – Doc Holliday, 22. “ It seems poker just ain’t your game! You’re no daisy at all. I know… How about a spelling contest? Some of the Val Kilmer Doc Holliday Quotes of the film are: 15. “Oh, Johnny, I’m sorry. val kilmer quote i liked being doc holliday its fun to be. "Fictional character: Doc Holliday". Say goodbye to me. “If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.” -- Doc Holliday. I’m sure of it, I hate him.” – Doc Holliday, 34. He was a calm and tempered gentleman. I disapprove of his very existence. “ Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! The odds are all with the house. He was a best friend of Lawman Wyatt Earp. “Doc was a dentist whom necessity had made a gambler; a gentleman whom disease had made a frontier vagabond; a philosopher whom life had made a caustic wit; a long, lean, ash-blond fellow nearly dead from consumption, at the same time the most skilful gambler and the nerviest, speediest, deadliest man with a six-gun I ever knew.” I disapprove of his very existence. – Doc Holliday, 17. “I enjoyed about as much of this as I could stand.”  – Doc Holliday, 11. Your email address will not be published. Get on with it.”. Doc Holliday Quotes tombstone two guns doc holliday quote poster 12×18. “You tell ’em I’m coming, and hell’s coming with me, you hear? 1 … “My dear, it appears that we may have to re-define the nature of our relationship.” – Doc Holliday. Quote by Doc Holiday The moment when you realize you have the greatest roommate on the planet...She picked this out for us to hang on the wall in our living room. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the. In doc holiday quotes, he mentioned his best friend Wyatt Earp in many places as he is the only lifetime friend of him. He was a famous gambler, gunfighter and a dentist by profession. Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd. Narrator: Wyatt and Josie embarked on a series of adventures.Up or down, thin or flush, in 47 years they never left each other's side. Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life. “You’re the only human being in my entire life that ever gave me hope.” – Doc Holliday, 12. You wouldn’t know a normal life if it bit you in the ass.”  – Doc Holliday, 8. Bringing this character back to life, in our current world. Please.” – Doc Holliday, 27. Why should I obtain by force that which I can obtain by cheating? Cowboys and horses. I considered ending it myself on several occasions, but self-control got the better of me.” — Doc Holliday, Tombstone #3. Leave now. “Yes, but there’s just something about him. A book about the film The Making of the Tombstone was also published in 2018. I forgot you were there. Famous Quotes No Comment. Hell’s coming with me!”  – Doc Holliday, 20. Corral. “We started a fight we never got to finish. It is a film based on the events of Tombstone, Arizona. I’ve got an idea let’s have a spelling contest. Subscribe Val Kilmer — American Actor born on December 31, 1959, Val Edward Kilmer is an American actor. There he became a gambler and he also saved the life of Wyatt Earp and they become close friends after. Your email address will not be published. — Doc Holliday. “Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd.”  – Doc Holliday, 7. Go grab that spirited actress and make her your own. Something around the eyes, I don’t know, reminds me of, me. Directed by Frank McDonald. Doc Holliday: [they both draw but Holliday is a tad quicker and shoots Ringo in the head and Ringo struggles to stay standing and finally falls] Poor soul. These all are the Doc Holliday Quotes that will inspire you and it will help you to live your life to the fullest. “ Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd. “I feel it’s about to get weird.” – Doc Holliday, 5. Oh, I wasn’t quite as sick as I made out.” – Doc Holliday, 40. The book does not assume … 37 Best Doc Holliday Quotes Notorious Doc Holliday Quotes #1. “Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd.” — Doc Holliday, 1883 #2. “Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! ‘Doc Holliday Day’ is celebrated in Griffin, his birthplace, In January 2010, Valdosta, in Georgia, organized a Doc Holliday look-alike contest. It was given an average score of 6.26 out of 10. — Doc Holliday. Doc Holliday is a figure from the Old West, a gunman and a gambler who was part of the legendary shootout at the O.K. I’ve got an idea… let’s have a spelling contest.” 3. “You know why I’m here. 40 Best Doc Holliday Quotes of his Life Doc Holliday Quotes is full of lessons for. “It’s true, you are a good woman. “Indeed sir, the last charge of Wyatt Earp and his immortals.” – Doc Holliday. Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life. Whiskey and shot glasses. Doc Holliday Quotes not an actual doc holiday quote just sounds best in his. Doc Holliday’s father was a trained pharmacist and he served in the Mexican American war and the civil war. “Ed, what an ugly thing to say. Buy Doc Holliday movies on Amazon 1 2 ► >> (1) A man like Ringo got a great empty hole right through the middle of him. Some of the best Doc Holliday Quotes and  real doc Holliday quotes are listed below: Doc Holliday was died at the age of 36 due to tuberculosis at the Hotel Glenwood on November 8, 1887. Inspirational, Inspirational Life, … This film was released on December 25, 1993, by Hollywood pictures in theater and it was a super hit film ranked by critics. “I’m afraid the strain was more than he could bear. He killed more than a dozen men, as he was a brave shooter in the history of America.