If you don’t care for your love today, you will regret it later. Think what You think. Unless You think I’m awesome, – in which case, You’re right ! 32) I’ll never stop caring, but if You decide to push me away. Whatever Is Easier. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. No matter how busy a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you. I hope you find great value in these I Don't Care Quotes from my large collection of inspirational quotes and motivational sayings. Just Stop Talking. Stop caring about what people think about you. If something like happened to you also and now you don’t care about somebody about whom you used to care a lot in past then you need to show it to that person as well so that he gets to know that what you feel about him now. 55) I don’t care too much what happened in the past. 4) Love me or Hate Me. These types of love quotes will definitely be loved by your partner. The weakness of some people is that they love too much. I gave you my whole heart. Make a pace and move forward no matter how it hurts because there is no reason to stay anymore. End of story ! 54) Sometimes You have to give up on people not because You don’t care but because they don’t. – Taylor Swift. Please don’t pretend like You actually care. If someone ask you, why are you single yet, just answer because I love my self. 34) I don’t care what you think about me. 15) When people treat You like they don’t care, believe them. Make a pace and move forward no matter how it hurts because there is no reason to stay anymore. So Here was the Our Collection of I Don’t Care Anymore Quotes. It’s not because I don’t care anymore, It’s because You pushed me away. – Albert Ellis. Sometimes the only choice left to do is to stop caring. – Will Smith. Sometimes people refuse to see the inside of a person's heart and prefer to look only on the surface. I’m loyal, but even I have my limits. Don’t care about the destination, just keep going towards your goals. I don’t care what people think. 47) There’s are two types of pains, one that hurts You and the other that changes You. That’s freedom. When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them. Eleanor Roosevelt. 104 Quotes for staying strong no matter what happens, 115 Quotes about anger to help you to stay calm. Sometimes, you just have to stop caring,you have to. And I succeed. Guess What. It’s not because I don’t care anymore, it’s because you pushed me away. "I cared too much, you didn't care enough. 40) I don’t have time to hate anyone, I either love You or I don’t care at all. I began to wonder where else caring too much shows up in my life. 24) I am 97% sure You don’t like me, but I’m 100% sure I don’t care. Embrace your own gifts for you are uniquely and beautifully made! 10) I act like I don’t care but deep inside it hurts. I Don’t Care What You Think About Me. The difference about me and you is I care and you don’t, and that hurts. At the same time, you can also see how those around you thrive in situations where others respect them and treat them with dignity. I’m invisible. 60) When You truly don’t care what anyone thinks of You, You have reached a dangerously level of freedom. 6) Life is better when You decide You don’t care. See more ideas about quotes, me quotes, life quotes. Don’t care for the one who are not willing to stay in your life anymore. – Tyson Gentry. Sending him I don’t care quotes sayings is a good way to tell him about your new non-caring feelings for him in fashion. One of the best feelings in the world is when you stop caring about things that used to bother you. 22) Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean that I don’t understand. Hope you liked our collection of I don’t care quotes sayings. Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Just … Some people care too much. 61+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes Messages Images for Children, 75+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Messages for Uncle, 75+ Loveliest Birthday Wishes Quotes Images for Girlfriend, Naughty Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes MEME, TOP 100+ Political Quotes Sayings for You, Inspirational Motivational Quotes For Work, 51+ Lovely Birthday Messages for Grandmother. 72) I don’t care about losing people who don’t wanna be in my life anymore. It’s incredibly liberating to spend an hour talking to someone and not caring about what you sound like. 8) Ahhh….I just realized something. Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care. Bust just remember I cared when no-one else did. – Viktor E. Frankl, I care too much for the people that don’t care about me at all. It’s become part of my routine. IMELDA MARCOS You will never know how much you value what you have, until it's safety is threatened. I Hope You have enjoyed a Collection of I Don’t Care Anymore Quotes. It means nothing to me. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 55) I don’t care too much what happened in the past. That attitude is their problem, not yours. I prefer to focus on what is coming next. Stop Caring Quotes and Sayings: 1 Call me whatever you like; I am... 2 Often, people who can do, don’t because... 3 No time for fake and negative people. Do not care deeply about anything for it will only break your heart. I Pretend I Don’t Care. I can’t fight for something I don’t care about. At age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all. Age is a wonderful thing. Love ends when you stop caring. I don’t care about the consequences when I do something that my heart demands to be done. Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business. When you are with the right person you just smile and ignore about the world. This Just In. Published on February 26, 2016, under Quotes. Friendship ends when you stop sharing. Therefore you do not exist. I don’t care about the world, I will follow my dreams till my last breath. Care, but don’t care too much. I don’t care what you think of me! Love the one you want to, don’t care for others. 9) The day we stop crying is the day we stop caring. Don’t care about the world, just be yourself. I’m cool with chilling in Your shirt, throwing my legs over You and watching movies. 56) I don’t care what other people think about us. You never know what you have until it’s gone. Live your life the way you want to and don’t care for others, it’s your life not theirs. They have the best thing in front of them but turn around and go to the worst. 28) I act like I don’t care but inside I care more than You ever think. I don’t care if I fail thousand times. 12) Everything is better when You decide You don’t care. Don’t Care. If you find the right person don’t lose him, don’t care about the world and just hold him for life. 62) Some people are just stupid. 21) I’m not heart less, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less. There will always be people who are jealous because you are more _____ than they are. Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. Your email address will not be published. Everything Is Better. Carry on. — Why stay in someone’s life, if they … I do feel like I have the superpower of not caring about my body as an actor. 39) what hurts more than losing You is knowing You’re not fighting to keep me. 18) Don’t put a lot of effort on someone who doesn’t even care. Nobody is ever too busy. 56) I don’t care what other people think about us. Sometimes, you just have to stop caring,you have to turn off all emotion and feeling to protect yourself from getting hurt. I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less. I don’t think about You at all. I don’t care if you never speak to me again as long as you remember me for a lifetime. When something like that happens, a person’s attitude changes from a caring person to an ‘I don’t care’ person. Sometimes I’ll speak to my therapist for an hour a day. News Flash bitch. 13) I have no opinion of You. If I have to chase and fight for your attention, eventually I won’t want it anymore. 24. It’s about understanding myself. Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you Anonymous. 45) Its not healthy to stay with people that don’t even bother to ask how you are. 58) Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. 30) Once You feel You are avoided by someone, never disturb them again. live your life, chase your dreams. That was the problem." “Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.” ― Karl Lagerfeld tags: altruism , care , caring , designer , ego , happiness , life , love , nobody , self-love , self-sacrifice , selfish , wisdom – Jaden Smith. 69) If one day you notice that We haven’t talked in a while. 52) When I don’t care, I really don’t and that’s the worst place You want to be at with me. I don’t care anymore. Real people just don’t care. The only way to free your mind is to stop caring about what others think. - Eleanor Roosevelt. When you stop caring that’s when they wanna start caring. – Nova Rosa. 43) When You really care about someone, their happiness matters more than Yours. Be mad because I once did, and You were too blind to see. 58) Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. I love You and will always be by Your side. 48) I am what I am. It’s better sometimes to not care than to be too good, people will always take what they never stress to get for granted, easy come, easy go. I love to love myself and don’t care for anyone else. OSCAR AULIQ-ICE If you know how much you've got, you probably haven't got much. It’s just that these feelings are really dead for you. – Zoe Kazan. Therefore You do not exist. To kind of go through life not caring is a spectacular attribute. Don’t waste your time trying to … I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go. The most miserable people are those who care deeply. Nov 23, 2019 - Explore Diankimiri's board "don't care quotes" on Pinterest. I hope you like the collection of I don’t care quotes. I have no opinion about it, and I don’t care. People are stupid. I was not born to impress You. – Shane Pendley. I don’t care if anyone thinks that I am wrong. The Face I Make. If one day you notice that we haven’t talked in a while. It is guaranteed that you will not be able to find any better collection of  I Don’t care quotes sayings than this collection anywhere on the internet. Your email address will not be published. I don’t care about age, it is stupid! When I’ve had enough, I stop. The more you care about what others think of you, the more you will feel like an image created for their enjoyment. 47. Love It 0. At the point where you’re saying or showing, “I don’t care and in fact, I don’t care that you think you’re mighty and powerful; I don’t care if you’re going to leave or find somebody else or disapprove or whatever”, they lose their power and mightiness plus they end up feeling wrong-footed. I learned that I’m here and I’m important. I don’t care if no one is by my side. Read More – One Sided Love Quotes Sayings. I try even harder to get that person to like me. It makes them understand that how much we really love them and what they mean to us. Stop worrying about people that aren’t worried about you. Sometimes, you just have to stop caring,you have to turn off all emotion and feeling to protect yourself from getting hurt. The older you get, the less cares you have about the world, and life starts to become more interesting. 17) I’m sure You don’t like me but I’m 100% sure I don’t care. 37) Just a reminder, what other people think of You is none of Your business. At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. Don’t care about others, to be single is to be nice to yourself. Some adults act like toddlers and some children are wise beyond their years. “For I don’t care too much for money, for money can’t buy me love.”— The Beatles “It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.”— George Lorimer “Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache. If they care, they will make time. 36) Not caring what other people think is the best choice You will ever make. Showing respect and being thoughtful of others really doesn’t take much. Anytime someone tells me I can’t do something, I want to do it more. I love You and will always be by Your side. But it can also be their strength. Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t. 7) There’s a lot of shit I just don’t care anymore. It’s not wrong not to care. When I say I don’t care, trust me, I care too much. I Understand. Instead of being serious, you can send these quotes to your partner only in jokes. But sometimes what happens is that we care a lot about a person and he breaks our heart by hurting us in the end in many ways. 51) I don’t care how attractive You think You look, If You have an ugly heart, You’re ugly. Some things are best to be left ignored. I’m used to it anyways. 46. 14) I think You stand under me, If You don’t understand me. They just care for you when they are alone. If You don’t like me, turn Your head and walk away. I care too much for the people that don’t care … I Don't Care Quotes. 57) The minute You stop caring about what others think, is the minute You start being Yourself. I have no opinion of you. Do what You have to do, for You. I pretend I don’t care but deep down..I really still don’t care. I prefer to focus on what is coming next. Don’t care about others, to be single is to be nice to yourself. I don’t live to please You. Fake people have an image to maintain. If You respect me I’ll respect You. I love to love myself and don’t care for anyone else. Don’t care if someone hates you, people usually hates the one who are better then them. Life is better when you stop caring too much. Remember that in this universe, like attracts like, … 23) I cared too much, You didn’t care enough. 64) I don’t care what You think of me ! Don’t care about the words, the one who love you will show you his love with his actions. The day we stop crying is the day we stop caring. 68) I really don’t care anymore. 11) Oh ! I will still get up and chase my dreams. – Charles Barkley, Explain to me how you having a problem with me is my problem – Dan Pearce. 33) The hidden truth is when You say You don’t care, You care the most. I am not born to prove myself to useless people. Hope you enjoy these I don’t care quotes. Hell, I’ll even hold it for You. But sometimes when it is too much of pain and suffering, hear the words of these love and care quotes; we need to let go to survive and not to turn numb in life, and it takes strength and courage to let go. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a women’s love with no intention of loving her. Wanna walk out of my life, there’s the door. I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go. 26) I don’t care what You think of me. If someone loves you deeply, don’t love too much quotes are perfect for you. But please just don’t forget to tell them about what You did to me. The moment you stop caring is the moment when things get better. 66) I don’t care about expensive dates. You can send these to the person about whom you don’t care anymore or also can post online on the social media to let your friends know about what you are feeling. Harry S Truman. If One Does Not Care. “I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try and impress anyone. Hating You would mean I care & I don’t care. Just because you may not have them doesn’t mean you don’t deserve them.” — The Wicker King by K. Ancrum “ Y ou are beautiful. Don’t care about the words, the one who love you will show you his love with his actions. That was the Problem. “You deserve to heal and grow, too. – Natalia Dyer. 41) I don’t care how many people are in this world, I want You ! – Neil Cross. One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you. He is a PHP developer, Fun person, plays chess, innovative, likes to express her views via blog and is a music lover. 44) Before You tell me what I did wrong, You should first know that I don’t care. Required fields are marked *. Of course, an ordinary passerby would … People don’t care for you when you are alone. 46) There comes a point, when it’s not that You don’t care anymore. Don’t be discouraged about what other people say. Usually, this kind of cases happens in love stories, where boyfriend ditches the girlfriend or vice versa. – Demi Moore. 67) If You don’t like who I am or What I’m doing with my life that’s alright, I am not living for You, I am living for myself. I don’t care. No matter what they say about you, just be yourself. Whatever, I don’t care anymore, I’m done. – Viktor E. Frankl . 35) I no longer care about things I can’t change and people who won’t change. Follow your dreams. 25) Sometimes You have to act like You don’t care, even when You do. You Don’t Say. 71) I don’t care If you are going to tell everyone about what I have done to You. If someone isn't making time for you, NEWS FLASH, they don't care. If your problems don’t involve other people, do not involve them because they will not care. Here are some I don’t care quotes for the singles and the people in relationship to ignore the unwanted talks about their relationship status. Pick any of the I don’t care quotes sayings from our collection of  I don’t care quotes as per your taste of Quotes. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true. 27) I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.