Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Anna Kozuki and Rank 10 Trains worshipper. r/Yugioh_Duel_Links: A Yugioh Duel Links sub that's a lot less strict than r/duellinks. Serum will start listening to commands when a user mentions ‘Hey Serum. Hot New Top. User account menu. Interesting to note that 3 out of the top 4 most popular KoG decks in the Discord server are all quite accessible, considering that they are primarily made using Structure Decks - this meta is very kind to any person willing to invest less than 10 dollars into the game, receiving not only a perfectly fine KoG deck, but also a deck that could, perhaps, do well in tournaments as well. Log In Sign Up. If you have Duel links on PC or phone then join us. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You can always just join the reddit discord o.o You have multiple tournament winners and multi-KoG members in there. This is the Officially Supported server for Conqueror's Blade on PC and Steam! Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App Store & Steam. I was wondering which structure deck would be best for me to start off with. I barely see Natu get involved in anything so I doubt hes been driven mad by the unlimited power of a Duel Links Discord Moderator. The most easy-to-use Discord bot! To find out more about this initiative, check the previous post on this matter. | 17,362 members 100% Upvoted. Vote. duel links bot reddit. The new reply feature is really cool, but I have dyslexia and now chats are significantly harder for me to process visually. by | Feb 19, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Feb 19, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments Log In Sign Up. You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. | 40,529 members share. Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). level 2. Discover new Discord Server communities. One change to the graphic is that, starting with 2021, I will include all 2-of decks in the "Other" category due to clogging. Check out our gaming Discord. best structure deck duel links reddit. Posts Join our Discord! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. discord.gg/wEgVaS... Gaming Server. Wiki Updates. DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. I love Discord and I am even a mod for a small server. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. This server is about trading card games, primarily Yu-Gi-Oh. The official server for the r/Nintendo Reddit community! Duel Links. Yu-gi-oh duel. A bot for yugioh duel links where you can find any card you need to view. 10 members 3 emotes No reviews yet Server Tags. Posted by just now. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Press J to jump to the feed. Cosplay, Pole Sport, Fitness, and More! How to Report Abuse. i kog'd with tellars on the last day around the time the box released, didnt get the discord role in time to post my tellar deck to make the total 10 :(. A discord server for Konami's Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Hot. Gaming Server. Cookies help us deliver our Services. - Gaming is what Discord is all about. Close. User account menu. Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links Community Server! Yu-gi-oh! Select Page. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. Join. report. Open link in new tab; Open link in new window; Copy link address; Home Blog; Discord Bots ; Join Our Discord; Add Your Server; Advertise; Login; Yu-gi-oh duel Join Server Vote. Added Warn, kick and ban menu to players list on status page. And last but not least a few of our rules for you to keep in mind but not feel unease. Thank you for playing "Yu-Gi-Oh! 100% Upvoted. Here is the graphic for the season of Jan 2021. Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. A place for Nintendo gaming, news, events, and discussion! Duel Monsters VR is a newly released fan project that aims to put you face-first into the world of Yu-Gi-Oh!, replete with the online multiplayer PvP card dueling made famous is the manga and anime. Same with lightsworn. Log In Sign Up. Hosted and granted by the original developer of the bot Lord Rusty from the Reddit discord. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. the hub area where a character that either is a Standard Duelist (スタンダードデュエリスト) or Legendary Due Posted by just now. Every single deck can be found on the #kog-decks-january-21 channel, linked easily if you go into the #kog-decks-breakdown channel. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Gaming Server. If I made a discord for people who play duel links\Yugioh who would join lmk because I want to have people to discuss\play yugioh or duel links with I've tried getting since of my friends into it but they're not interested in it so that's why I wanna make a yugioh\duel links discord for. Rising. WELCOME TO THE DUEL WORLD OF YOUR LIFE. Coded in JavaScript using Discord. MEE6. After all, this season we had 189 decks, with a lot more to be expected in the future, and I can't just put all 2-of decks. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can add 1 February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021 /. https://www.instagram.com/synnfuljoestar/ Live Stream! This deck has a history in Duel Links, as it was once the most powerful deck in the game. Here's the official discord for this subreddit if you're interested to join. Interesting to note that 3 out of the top 4 most popular KoG decks in the Discord server are all quite accessible, considering that they are primarily made using Structure Decks - this meta is very kind to any person willing to invest less than 10 dollars into the game, receiving not only a perfectly fine KoG deck, but also a deck that could, perhaps, do well in tournaments as well. Oh, that is a hell of an info to obtain, and probably not very useful since a lot of the users either does not bother with sharing and many others are just lurkers/inactive/stopped playing, so it wouldn't be a very relevant stat. Vote. But anecdotic, like 66% of people ends up hitting KoG at some point in the month among the active users, with the 20% remaining being new players or people who came back to the game recently and a 14% of people who didn't made it, didn't have time, was too lazy for it or didn't care for it. Anime Roleplay Top Bots In This Server: Dank … This card can be used to special summon Dark Magician from either your hand or your deck with the help of Sage's Stone. The official Discord Server for /r/Duellinks. Posted by 11 hours ago. card classic compact. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . If you mean "can Wireshark dissect Discord traffic", it appears, from the reference for Discord, that it's built atop HTTP-over-TLS, so Wireshark should be able to dissect it, at least at that level.I don't think it knows how to, for example, dissect snowflakes.If Discord uses standard VoIP protocols for voice, it might be able to dissect that as well. Custom Commands | Moderation | Leveling | Twitch | Youtube | Reddit & more! Report Save. Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! Dual Universe is a Single-Shard MMORPG in a vast voxel Sci-Fi universe, featuring emergent player-driven gameplay. Press J to jump to the feed. When I look at the new layout, it not only is disorienting and difficult to read, but gives me a sensation similar to hearing a nail screech on a chalkboard. | 80,357 members Yu-Gi-Oh! WELCOME TO THE DUEL WORLD OF YOUR LIFE Visit website Report. share. Duel Links r/Yugioh_Duel_Links. Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). 1 comment. | 32,911 members Noble Knights continue to reign as the most popular choice for going to King of Games, followed closely by Blue-Eyes and Thunder Dragon. card. 0. Can you post the total number of server members who reached KoG and how many people are in the server total? Weekly Kaito Unlockable ZEXAL World Friend Code. Join. Uncategorized We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Community Discord: Socialize, Duel, Discuss, Tournaments! 1 comment. 3. share. A multi-purpose bot that gives you the best services possible. Discord Invite Link: To join the discord use this invite link: discord. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App … Press J to jump to the feed. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App Store & Steam. Best source for competitive Duel Links and Tournament Events. Granted the conversation can be more casual and there is no dedicated end game PvP discussion like Duel Links Meta I would say give it a try, if its too casual, then go to Duel Links Meta :D DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Categories . Sort by. save. User account menu. Duel Links: Original Poster 4 years ago. Vote. Discord Discussion If I made a discord for people who play duel links\Yugioh who would join lmk because I want to have people to discuss\play yugioh or duel links with I've tried getting since of my friends into it but they're not interested in it so that's why I wanna make a yugioh\duel links discord for can be found on the Google Sheets, and the image(s) of all the breakdowns can be found on Google Drive. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Duel Links Community Discord: Socialize, Duel, Discuss, Tournaments! Everything regarding the January 2021 metagame, as far as the decks' variances, skills, etc. | 53,809 members Press J to jump to the feed. | 25,013 members Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). Server of Duellinksmeta.com. discord.gg/sB7BBs... Gaming Server. Duel Links". Press J to jump to the feed. Nice write up! Yu-Gi-Oh! hide. hide. level 1. I already have a warn system but it does not register the server or the user has been warn. best. Feel free to drop by for all things Duel Links, memes, and more! 2/20 : KC Report 24 [3 Feb - 15 Feb 2020] Water Beatdown: deck recipe: Duelist Challenges: Pick-a-Gift Campaign! Hot New Top Rising. Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links Community Server! Yu-Gi-Oh! DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Yu-Gi-Oh! Also the home of YGO Omega, a fan-made free simulator. save. Nice to see tellarknights sticking in there with some of the other meta decks. Instagram! Duel Links r/ DuelLinks. report. Megathreads. 11. I'm trying to get a rough estimate of how much of the player base hits KoG per month, since Konami doesn't share those kinds of stats. You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. Close.