... E46 M3 Receives Cooling Overhaul, More Meat, More … 21 Watching. × I mean length-wise. The Recaro Sportster CS offers the perfect fusion of a racing shell and sports road seat - the highest level of support coupled with the comfort and fit suitable for everyday use. 10. C $1,205.85. View cart for details. Recaro Profi Racing Seat - All BMW. Thank you! Before I drop around $700 on recaro rails/sliders for both sides, has anyone got another solution or suggestions to install Recaro SR-7 reclineables in an E46 M3? Create an account to be able to build Wish Lists. Clear editor. New Customer. Hey!   Your link has been automatically embedded. I've tried the NZKW / Scarles mount frames and even though they are universal they don't fit with these Recaros. Designed for the … ORIGINAL RECARO SEAT BRACKETS WITH RAIL FOR POLE POSITION SEATS, BMW E46 M3, X3. Psi Presents World Class Seating By Recaro. Something went wrong. What is "too low" on a bottom mount seat frame? I'm about to buy a set of Recaro Sportster CS seat and wanted to know if you could answer a few quick questions for me. The Recaro seats from the Evo X are perfect for a sport sedan or anyone who does not need to access space behind the seats regularly. Watch along and see what it takes. Sep 2, 2020 - Explore Fabio Ventura's board "E46 M3" on Pinterest. awesome awesome awesome awesome. Shop our wide selection of BMW Seats & Seat Accessories for your BMW E46 M3 S54 3.2L (1999-2005) Add to Wish List. . 1) Are these the right part numbers for the seat for the e46 M3? Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Posted by CarNews at 5:06 AM. The lightweight, innovative, race-inspired seat shell is the h See more ideas about e46 m3, bmw, bmw e46. These subframes are for your BMW E46 M3 made from December 1998 to August 2007. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. A pair of these can be picked up for about $1k or individually for $500 or less, especially if the side airbag has deployed. Recaro pole position fitted to E46 M3 with custom seat rail. 0. $360 a side is a steal but @ $500 I'd pause... but perhaps not too long for the quality of seats you have. The product has been added to your wish list. I'm about to buy a set of Recaro Sportster CS seat and wanted to know if you could answer a few quick questions for me. c $1,221.02; buy it now +c $251.27 shipping original recaro seat brackets with rail for pole position seats, bmw e46 m3, x3. Bmw E36 M3 S54 Inside E46 M3 Engine Bimmer Fest New Jersey. Among other things, a Ford Capri won the endurance race Le Mans and Spa … Customer Service. Menu. Continue Shopping. Racing Seats At Vorshlag Vorshlag Motorsports Forum. Display as a link instead, × E46 M3 rails and slider combo are $360 NZD per side ex Japan. 462 results for bmw e46 m3 seats. We strongly recommend using these where possible for a solid and secured fitment. Curious to hear some feedback in terms of communication with them, shipping time, overall quality & satisfaction. Even when I asked them if they were compatible they said some people who also have Recaros up returning them for the same reason.. so I wasn’t too surprised! A vehicle-specific floor adapter plate is still required. Free Shipping on orders $49 + *exclusions apply. $250.00 shipping. This page was last updated: 24-Feb 05:02. BMW Performance Recaro Seats 05-07-2020, 05:49 PM. Paste as plain text instead, × Here's the gun I got from Micks, though it's sold out at the minute in the UK. Get great deals on eBay! Sportster CS seats = BMW Performance seats/Lotus Evora seats and there are mounting kits specific for the E46. RECARO JAPAN developed these seats with input from many experienced professional drivers including Tetsuya Tanaka, Juichi Wakisaka, Toshihiro Arai and others to produce these amazing seats. Ended … More than 1.8 million vehicles sold make this clear.   You cannot paste images directly. 978-388-7769 Live Chat. In addition to the S model, the Ford Capri 2.8 Injection was equipped with RECARO seats. 10. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I’ve got a plan B with some slide rails that I’ll attempt tomorrow and see how it goes. Copyright 2020 Bimmersport Ltd Plus shipping and taxes came to around $1,000. Stock will be back in on Tuesday I'm told! Find great deals on eBay for bmw m3 e46 seat. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. By Cab, December 10, 2019 in Interior. I have a feeling I was supplied the wrong part so gonna re check. Brand New. 3) These have airbags Add: Choose a wish list to add product to: Add Cancel. Recaro SR-7 Seat Frames - E46 M3. FINIALLY! See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I’m horrible at explaining things lol. Buy It Now +$185.00 shipping. From Germany. +C $416.01 shipping. 2785 (Black Leather, Heated) 2) Do all variations of the Sportster CS fit in the e46 M3? Email This BlogThis! 10. The red dots on the image below are where the recaro seat holes are. 1785 and 411. 2785 (Black Leather, Heated) 2) Do all variations of the Sportster CS fit in the e46 M3? 1785 and 411. Followers 0. Nothing anyone can make for that price will come remotely close to fit, functionality and adjustability. Get the best deals for recaro sportster cs bmw at eBay.com. From a birds eye view the bottom two holes in the base are about 2cm lower than where they need to be. The Ford Capri was a success from the start and still enjoys a high cult status among car enthusiasts. Find bmw e46 m3 seats from a vast selection of Interior. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! E46 M3 Individual, E36 M3 track car, Landrover Defender E53 X5, E38 730, E30 318is, E30 Mtec touring ... CSL seats are Recaro Spgs modified to tilt forward a little to allow rear seat access. 1) Are these the right part numbers for the seat for the e46 M3? These features make up one of the the most stylish reclining seats available. $899.00. or Best Offer. This is a bottom-mount seat with a Recaro seat adapter included. You want awesome mounts for awesome seats in an awesome car. Is anyone here good with fabricating a pair? Bmw E46 M3 Aftermarket Seat Fitting Guide Recaro Goodness Youtube. If you want fore-aft adjustment on your Recaro seat you will need a set of sliders. All the Recaro sub-frames listed will only fit with seats … From a birds eye view the bottom two holes in the base are about 2cm lower than where they need to be. Save this search. #bmw #e46 #e46m3 #e46csl #recaro #polepostion #hoskinsauto #hoskinsclassic #wanabeCSL Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. 34 watchers. Information: Recaro sub frames are made to fit Recaro seats directly into your BMW E46 M3 quickly and easily. . 3) These have airbags Watch; 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3 M Coupe Rear Bottom Backrest Seat Cushion Leather Set OEM. 411. your photos doesn't look like the E36/E46 NZKW base, I purchased  for my Recaro's. Also they make them to order so a two month wait ? Cancel. . 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3 M Convertible Black Nappa Leather Front Seat Pair OEM 11515. One of the reasons I got my seat … The holes in the frame are about 2cm too low on their universals. Can you not drill new holes 20mm up? Your seats are bottom mount right? All sorted guys - returned the originals and went to NZKW, fit straight away.. You can post now and register later. I’ve been contemplating replacing the seats in my M3 with something lighter weight and a bit more sporty for a while and recently came across a driver’s side Recaro seat from a Mitsubishi Evolution X on Craigslist for dirt cheap. 10. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. I've also found these - not badly priced but will take around 2 months to arrive. Free shipping on many items ... BMW FRONT SPORT SEATS PAIR E46 325Ci 330Ci M3 CONVERTIBLE OEM 2000-06 (Fits: BMW M3) $247.50. Assaultech Performance Racing Seats Bride Sparco Recaro. These are the genuine Recaro sliders that are some of the finest quality... Recaro Universal Seat Sliders. Haha na if anything I need to weld another plate on. Edit, ok, there is a difference, BMW performance seats have airbags built into the sides. Hey! Gotcha. Recaro Sportster Cs Seats With A Custom Turner Motorsport Half. $1,895.00. ... (E36) 3-series 1992-1999 (E36) M3 1995-1999 (E46) 3-Series 1999-2005 (E46) M3 … Anyone bought seats from AMX Performance? Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, Recaro Rallye Bitter race bucket seat Porsche 911 S T ALPINA 2002 BMW 02 E9 CSL, Recaro & Scheel Mann BMW 2002 E21 320iS E12 Sport Seat Adapter Mounting Kit.   Your previous content has been restored. Bmw E30 325i Bmw E30 325i 318i M3 M Tech Upholstery Sport Seat Kit German Vinyl New Beautiful. Get the best deals on Genuine OEM Front Seats for BMW M3 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Powered by Invision Community. I mean length-wise. $1,995.00. 411. Why get E90 seats when you can get some recaro sportster CS seats. Shop with confidence. Edit: I wasn’t supplied NZKW frames, just using as an example image.   Pasted as rich text. 18 watching. Find great deals on eBay for e46 m3 seats. Bmw E46 M3 With Red Alcantara Ring Gt Seats Status Racing. Shop with confidence. Upload or insert images from URL. × Red Pvc Leather Reclinable Racing Seats Bracket For 99 05 Bmw E46 3. Read more. The RECARO PRO Racer RMS seats are a full bucket seat developed for the Japanese market. Recaro Pp Upholstery Options Bmw M3 Forum Com E30 M3 E36 M3. $795.00. Recaro Seats E21 Lx B Rebuilt Reupholstered German Vinyl Beautiful. This seat will attach to either a set of … They also don't have harness slots in the seat back like regular pole positions which can be annoying for some. I’m fairly sure these are actually Recaro SR-11’s with SRS airbags. Bmw E10 Recaro Bmw E10 Recaro Seats Trophy Oem German Vinyl Reupholstered Rebuilt Beautiful. Recaro SR-7 Seat Frames - E46 M3 Sign in to follow this . E36 Vader Seat Movement Don T Buy Seats … ... Current: 2003.5 E46 / / / M3 6MT - 2019 Ford Raptor 802A Past: 2015 F80 / / / M3 6MT - 2006 E46 / / / M3 6MT - 1999 E36 / / / M3 … The best alternative is VAC motosport mounts bases and either Recaro brand sliders or side-mounts. I was finally able get my Recaro Pole Position seats in my E46 M3. https://www.demon-tweeks.com/nz/recaro-vehicle-specific-seat-subframe-rec373864/. If you can get 2 x Recaro (edit: brand) rails and sliders for NZ$700 you should have already hit buy now. Was: $275.00.