Beautiful cork handles fit comfortably in hand and provide a sure grip every time. Eagle Claw Rods If you want to get a taste of fiberglass on the cheap - look no further than the Eagle Claw Featherlight. Quick view Add to Cart. Featherlight Fly Rod by Eagle Claw®. Beautiful cork handles fit comfortably in hand and wright& mcgill 4 pc trailmaster 7 1/2' eagle claw fly spin combo rod this is a nice wright& mcgill trailmaster eagle claw fly spin combo rod. Eagle Claw Featherlight. Description Please note as of 06/30/2015 the 6'6" 3/4wt is now back in stock! Our Price: $19.99. Eagle Claw featherlight fly rod has been a family favorite for years! Add your review. $29.99. Decades ago, the Sweetheart was a point of pride for Eagle Claw. 3 Vintage Eagle Claw 3090 fly fishing reel#1 Vintage Eagle Claw 3090 fly fishing reel with sink tip line on it. The Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the company, and one of the most widely recognized brands in all of fishing. Description Please note as of 06/30/2015 the 6'6" 3/4wt is now back in stock! Made by Wright& McGill co Denver CO. Eagle Claw Trailmaster Spinning & Fly … The original! Quick view Add to Cart. It was a one-piece rod that I fished with a Mitchell 308 spinning reel. Retail Price: $29.99 Our Price: $19.99 You Save: $10.00 (33%) Add to Cart. After inspecting it more I noticed tons of fractures around the blank. Since I have everything I want or need, it tough for my wife, who would like to give me a present. The Eagle Claw FL300-8 is one of a series of ten rods on the Featherlight family, and one of three fly rod configurations. This is a 5Ft two piece glass rod in excellent condition. In the late 80’s, I bought an Eagle Claw Featherlight 6’6” fly rod. 9/7/2016 1 Comment Fiberglass rods are making a resurgence in the fly rod market, and you can buy custom glass rods from any number of builders. Traditionalists and beginners alike will appreciate the two-piece fiberglass blank of Eagle Claw's Featherlight Fly Rod. Features include Dyna Flow guides, traditional glass with ultra light actions perfect for Rainbows to Panfish, and There is one circle guide at the bottom of the rod, seven snake guides up the rod and the tip Quick view Add to Cart. quicker response. For generations the Ultralight of choice. Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel, durability and forgiveness. For generations the Ultralight of choice. All guides and winding original and complete. $79.99. feel, durability and forgiveness. $29.99. 33 Perfectly matched components, such as reel Classic Featherlight action has been updated for a slightly Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality or attention to detail. This one is used but has no major damage on it. Featherlight Spinning Combo Classic feather light action that's been updated for a slightly quicker response, traditional fiberglass construction for durability with the ultimate feel and forgiveness, beautiful cork handles that comfortably provide a sure grip every time Please select options in all configurable product categories above before adding to wish list as the SKU and Part # update based on selections. Copyright © 2013-2017 Magento, Inc. All rights reserved. Eagle Claw® Trailmaster Spinning & Fly Rod. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Eagle Claw Featherlight Rods Classic Featherlight action has been updated for a slightly quicker response. Eagle Claw also make another glass fly rod called the Sweetheart, and I hope to pick one of those up soon, so stay tuned for more reviews. Thread starter pszy22; Start date May 16, 2010; pszy22 Well-known member. Eagle Claw FeatherLIght 6'6" Wright and McGill Fly Rod w Cabella Case This is a Eagle Claw FeatherLight Fly Rod. I've ordered an Eagle Claw Featherlite rod in 5/6, 8', and was going to throw some weight forward 7 on it. I paid about $15. Eagle Claw, Featherlight Fly Rod, Freshwater, 8′ Length 2pc, 5-6 lb Line Rate. provide a sure grip every time. Featherlight Fly Rod by Eagle Claw®. 619 Posts . Our Price: $19.99. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods. $29.99. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! https://fishermans-marine.com/eagle-claw-featherlight-fly-rods.html The Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods - Eagle Claw FL300 is brand new. Great cork and reel seat! Featherlight Fly Rods - Eagle Claw FL300 Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rod - Featherlight Fly Rod, Aluminum Oxide Guides, glass blank construction, cork handle, light action.Aluminum Oxide GuidesAluminum & Cherrywood Reel SeatGlass BlankMade In The USAFL300-66: 3/4 Line WeighFL300-7,FL300-8: … Contact us at 303-321-1481 or info@eagleclaw.com. Any thoughts? At first I thought maybe I didn't have the sections properly connected. With a much slower action than graphite, this rod just begs to be cast! 99 - $44.33 $ 44 . I've read that it feels more like a … Perfectly matched components, such as reel seats and guides, complement every rod. OK, so I mentioned in another thread that I bought all three of the Eagle Claw Featherlight fly rods after some research and some good reviews. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Messages 1,095 Reaction score 13 Location Michigan. $29.99. Sorry not sure what the size of the line is. The Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the company, and one of the most widely recognized brands in all of fishing. Fine, I'll just publically celebrate my thriftitude by proudly using my Eagle Claw Featherlight fly rod, all of $19.59 at Amazon.com. From small rod builders to growing companies, there is an emerging glass movement and I've joined the ranks. I really love the action of both and it fits my propose of fishing. Posted on February 17, 2021 by February 17, 2021 by Eagle Claw Trailmaster Spinning & Fly Rod #TMM56S4. $89.99. Other products by Eagle Claw reviews. Eagle Claw EC 2.5 Spinning Rod M. EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7 4.5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly … All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar. the cork is in good condition with light wear. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Kokanee Casting Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7 4.5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly … Selling with a brand new Cabella 46" case. Very clean and hard to find Eagle Claw"Featherlight fly fishing rod. Classic Featherlight action has been updated for a slightly quicker response. seats and guides, complement every rod. Using the part # and SKU you can find this and other products at one of our several nationwide retailers. It had an auburn-colored, not yellow, blank that measured 5-feet long. The Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rod features traditional fiberglass construction to provide ideal feel and castability. C'mon, let me profit off this blog, dude. The Eagle Claw Featherlight Series When I started fly fishing my first fly rod was a seven foot Eagle ClawFeatherlightcoupled with a simple Martin fly reel and a level line. Forgiving yet durable blank construction with cork grip offers traditional feel while allowing delicate presentations. Used but everything intact, including the little Eagle Claw Medallion on the cork. If anyone from Eagle Claw reads this, please make a Featherlight that comes with a reel and line. You are bidding on an Eagle Claw fly fishing reel with plenty of backing on it. Vintage Eagle Claw Blue Pacific Rim Brake Fly Reel Model EC111 This reel came from the inventory of a rod and reel repair shop that closed in the early 1980s and sat in storage for 30 yrs. Fly Rods. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fiberglass Fly Rod - 3/4 weight. Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee Rods. Re-Review Eagle Claw Featherlight and the Buff Maybe it's the way I cast, maybe I tried too big of flies for the rod but on my third trip trying this fly rod it broke. Until then, tight lines! Using the part # and SKU you can find this and other products at one of our several nationwide retailers. Add to Cart. Testing out two eagle claw fly rods I recently bought. One of the most unfortunate attributes related to hobby of the restricted practitioners is the pastime that happens to be spent either quickly or in a less qualitative manner. That would be a sweet little package, especially for beginning or younger anglers. Contact us at 303-321-1481 or info@eagleclaw.com, Classic feather light action that's been updated for a slightly quicker response, traditional fiberglass construction for durability with the ultimate feel and forgiveness, beautiful cork handles that comfortably provide a sure grip every time. Seen some 6 footers. A totally different rod than the Eagle Claw Featherlight. Definitely a "blue collar" rod but it puts the fly where you want it. The Eagle Claw fly rods are cheap in price, but not cheap … Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods. Line wt 4. But this is my first 5 ft. rod. and a few scratches near the emblem. Other products by Eagle Claw reviews. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. The reel works well and has an adjustable friction drag. Product Title Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rod Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 24 reviews 24 ratings Current Price $35.99 $ 35 . Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel, durability and forgiveness. Fishing Rod Fly Fishing Rod Freshwater Fly Fishing Rod Add to compare. Hi all, I just got back into fly fishing and I'll be fishing in semi-northern Ontario (Lakes, French River, etc). Eagle Claw, Featherlight Fly Rod, Freshwater, 8' Length 2pc, 5-6 lb Line Rate. Product Introduction. Quick view Add to Cart. Beautiful cork handles fit comfortably in hand and provide a sure grip every time. Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality or attention to detail. Vintage 1960's Eagle Claw Model ECF Automatic Fly Reel / Wright & McGill Co. Eagle Claw Featherlight 5/6 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7-Feet) Published in Detail Review on 1st January 2021. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rod. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Eagle Claw Pack-It Spin Combo. Copyright © 2013-2017 Magento, Inc. All rights reserved. Medium Power. Please select options in all configurable product categories above before adding to wish list as the SKU and Part # update based on selections. Testing out two eagle claw fly rods I recently bought. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Fishing Rod - Featherlight Fly Rod, Aluminum Oxide Guides, glass blank construction, cork handle, light action. I really love the action of both and it fits my propose of fishing. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. the eyelets look good and the bindings are tight. Classic Featherlight action has been customized as the perfect Kokanee casting rod This product is available at Tackle Direct, Amazon.com. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Casting Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. Quick view Add to Cart. There is definitely more quality to the build than the Featherlight and more aesthetically pleasing. Or, you know, your local Sprawlmart, but buy it through that link. Line flows freely through aluminum-oxide guides. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods. Lots of photos to show you the rod specifics. Add to Cart. Eagle Claw Pack-It Fly Combo. There is also a 6-foot 6-inch 3/4 weight and a 7-foot 5/6 weight in the collection, and I've heard rumors that both of them are surprising performers. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 16, 2014. Extremely sensitive, the Featherlight comes with a full specie cork handle and aluminum spinning reel seat or sliding rings. Uncategorized eagle claw featherlight fly rod review. May 16, 2010 #1 I have a birthday coming up. The original! Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rods. The Eagle Claw Featherlight Rod that I used to own was an ultralight spinning rod with stainless steel guides. Quick view Add to Cart. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods. Extremely sensitive, the Featherlight comes with a full specie cork handle and aluminum spinning reel seat or sliding rings. 6'6" 2 piece, Line 5, No.FL300, Wright and McGill. it shows light cosmetic wear from gentle use.