Warranty, Care & Maintenance Information ENSIGNIUM®, REVOTEC® & TRIUMPH® Download the REVOTEC & TRIUMPH Warranty, Care & Maintenance Guide for full warranty information and tips for how to best care and maintain your hard surface flooring. I called them about 10 weeks later because the traffic area in bedroom was matting already and as soon as you vacuumed and stepped on it a few times...it was flattened! Xpress Flooring’s certified installation crew will work diligently around your schedule to minimize down time and install your new Quarry-Tek™ epoxy flooring.Within 6-8 hours from the completion of the installation and at 72 degree temps, your Quarry-Tek™ floor can be open for foot traffic. My husband wanted a quote from them...I didn't after reading their bad reviews. The overall rating of the company is 1.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. © 2004-2021 ComplaintsBoard.com. Warranty applies only to the first owner and the first installation of the product, and is not transferable; Scope: Only for indoor installations in residential sites; Only applies to hidden defects in the flooring panels that are the result of material or manufacturing defects. 3. forbo shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising from warranty defects in forbo flooring materials including, without limitation, loss of use of premises and loss of revenues or profits. Mohawk’s vinyl flooring products feature durable style that’s incredibly easy to maintain. THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY EXTENDED AND REPLACES ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. inch area and took a picture ...no compression at all! Expressa Vinyl Plank Flooring Warranty 0 comment Expressa Vinyl Plank Flooring Warranty 0 comment ... Express With Impress Moduleo Luxury Vinyl Flooring How To Find The Best Vinyl Flooring In Singapore Nbl Ez Click Premier 5 94 X 36 85 Floating Vinyl Plank BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH … You have successfully registered for Warranty Certification. What’s more, these floors are backed by industry-leading warranties for ultimate peace of mind. My husband wanted a quote from them...I didn't after reading their bad reviews. Do Not Buy From Express Flooring!!! It is expressly agreed that Floor Expo Inc. make no warranty whether expressed or implied if the customer purchases materials only (i.e. Flooring Express & Full Remodeling LLP was founded in 2014 and has over 20 years of experience. And since then it has been nothing but one issue after another, culminating in this week's nightmare. © 2020 NBL Express. Our team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm or if we need further information. Watch Queue Queue It is the responsibility of the installer and/or home owner to … This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and all other remedies, guarantees, or liabilities arising by law or otherwise. Shop Learn more about SolidTech and Smart Select Luxury Vinyl Flooring. Thank you for Choosing NBL Express. Express Flooring is Arizona's preferred choice for flooring because of the substantially discounted prices, world class service, and free lifetime installation warranty we provide with our products. Thank you for choosing NBL Express and Congratulations! Kindly register for your warranty certificates. 8. Express Flooring was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 06, 2017 and since then this brand received 4 reviews.. Express Flooring ranks 43 of 214 in Flooring and Tiling category. 4. Express Hardwood Floors offers hardwood floor installation, refinishing and repairs in Kansas City & surrounding areas for over 18 years. We finish your project off with our industry-first and industry-leading lifetime installation warranty*. He also says, that these are not our products, we do not make them! NBL EXPRESS, 615 Balestier Road, Singapore, , 329910, Singapore. Implied Warranties . WARRANTY This program is limited to residential application only and unless stated otherwise does not apply to commercial or industrial use. REGISTER HERE TO GET YOUR WARRANTY CERTIFICATE. Eco Flooring P/L All Rights Reserved. Call 913-800-0039! So, I wonder why they sell such inferior products?? carpet only, wood only, vinyl only, laminate only, etc.) Mohawk provides detailed information in its product literature regarding appropriate applications for its laminate flooring. Our company is built on professionalism, innovation and quality. Express Flooring Overview. They send one of their own guys to come and look at it, ( I do not think he liked what he saw) then a month later they sent someone from the manufacturing company to look at it. And after all that, we finish it off with our industry first and industry-leading lifetime installation warranty. Our team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm or if … Sign in. world class service, as well as free lifetime installation warranty we offer to our customers. Our experience with Express Flooring started 4 years ago in November 2015. The only true indication of the value of a company is how long they are willing to stand behind their work. The sales manager came, gave us the sales pitch..I had my doubts about the density & quality, but he promised the carpet was the newest technology in manufacturing, and the twist would hold...and has a 30 year warranty if it didn't!! Express Flooring makes a commitment to each and every customer that … See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. I've shown pictures of my carpet to Customer Service Manager; Henry and have talked and emailed with Henry many times. "Up to 69% off on instock flooring and lifetime installation warranty!" Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose . See 5 photos and 2 tips from 21 visitors to Express Flooring. Do Not Buy From Express Flooring!!! He did his little test of raking a 18 sq. Best selling flooring brands NBL Premium Resilient Flooring (PRF) and EvaLAST™ | EcoDECK™ | EasyDECK™ have become household names in the region. The Cascade series flooring is covered by a Lifetime-Residential Warranty and a 10-Year Light Commercial Warranty. The most common type of implied warranty—a "warranty of merchantability," means that the seller promises that the product will do what it is supposed to do. Providing residential and commercial full remodeling services: Kitchen, Bathroom and much more for Houston, TX and surrounding areas. The words "guaranteed" or "warranty" do not appear, but this claim nevertheless is an express warranty. Most consumer purchases are covered by an implied warranty of merchantability, which means it is guaranteed to work as claimed. Express Flooring is prepared to give me the installation free if I buy more carpet from them! In addition, we also provide next day installation. Then he sent in his report that my carpet was just fine!! Warranty and Returns Policy Florock is committed to providing uncompromising quality in all of its products, so when you order from us, your floor coating system is backed by our warranty. The foregoing is the complete and exclusive statement of the express warranties provided and is in lieu of all the other express, implied and/or statutory warranties. Express Flooring makes a commitment to each and every … Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Expressa Vinyl Plank Flooring Warranty 0 comment Durable Vinyl Flooring Scratch Resistant Luxury Vinyl Flooring ... Top 5 Water Resistant Flooring Choices For 2019 Express Allure Ultra 7 5 In X 47 6 In Aspen Oak Black Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring 19 8 Sq Ft Case Tritoncore Waterproof Flooring Durable Wood Look Floors Install went fine...it looked great...for about a month!! *the surface wear must be evident, measuring at least 2 square inches (13cm²) and not be the result of any items listed in the Exclusion The prorated warranty is one that provides for a refund or credit that decreases according to a set formula as follows: Limited Lifetime Warranty Proration Material Proration 1st year 100% 2nd year 100% 3rd year 100% BBB accredited since 9/25/2020. Express Flooring has well trained contractors that will install carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl and stone flooring in accordance with … Pro Ration of Warranty Period: The Limited Lifetime Residential warranty and period are prorated for flooring and accessories. We strongly suggest that Floor Expo Inc.’s certified, licensed, insured & expert flooring installers install the flooring purchased from Floor Expo Inc. ! I really feel I was misrepresented by their products and warranty! NBL GRAND SHOWROOM:6252 1910 / 6465 0429615 Balestier RoadSingapore 329910, Operating hours: 10am to 7pm DAILYPublic Holidays:  Call 6252 1910 to Fix Appointment, GENERAL ENQUIRY: ecoflooring@nblexpress.comPROJECTS / TENDERS:darren@nblexpress.comMARKETING / ADMIN:ecoflooring@nblexpress.com, ECO FLOORING PTE LTDCLIENTELEOUR PRODUCTS:Premium Resilient Flooring (PRF™)EvaLAST™ | EcoDECK™ | EasyDECK™PRF 7.5™ (NEW PRODUCT)FAQsCompany InformationCustomer TestimonialsVideos. (he should have taking another picture once it was stepped on a few times!) 27mil Thick Finish & Attached Antibacterial Underlayment. An express warranty is an agreement by a seller to provide repairs or a replacement for a faulty product, component or service within a specified time period. All rights reserved. New Waterproof Flooring. misrepresentation of products and warranty, Express Flooring - a very unprofessional floor installation and customer service experience, Express Flooring - beware of this company - horrible service, View all 46 Express Flooring complaints & reviews, a very unprofessional floor installation and customer service experience, beware of this company - horrible service.