And is this the same technology as on Sony‘s HX310 reference display? Had to ship my first one back to Hisense ... Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Link. I just bought a 50" H8G last week for my bedroom and have a 65" H9G on the way (July 22nd). All feedback is welcome. The Sony X950G is slightly better than the Hisense H9F. technomen Member. save. ... Today I saw a Samsung 65” Q60T. Because the spec sheet for the H9F says it's a "native 120 hz panel" (paragraph 3 of the description), but it's pretty well known that the tv DOES NOT accept that signal and it drops every other frame. MuH hIsEnSe. Here's the link to the Canadian spec sheet - we call all Quantum Dot models the Q-series instead of the H-series. It’s a good idea to talk about comparison between Hisense 65H9G and 65H9F before we can find out what is improved in Hisense Hisense 65H9G as the successor model of Hisense 65H9F. Hisense match ups H8G vs H9F and H9G. I've bought the H8G and it is pretty good, I like it just as much as the Sony X900F I bought and had to return earlier in the year, but I can't help wondering if I should have gone with the H9F or even waited till the H9G was available. When will be available to buy in Canada? But the absence of HDMI 2.1 is a deal breaker, as i want 4k/120 gaming in the future on the upcoming ps5/ series x consoles. HDMI 2.1 is a must for next gen consoles this year. *The H9G is the Q9G in Canada. Join the community! Hisense 65H9G There are two screen size options of Hisense H9G as the top model for Hisense’s 2020 4K LED TV lineup, 65-Inch and 55-Inch. H9G Quantum Series (available in 55, 65 inches): Hisense’s H Series of ULEDs will get some new models, with a H9G Quantum follow-up to the H9F. A Hisense TV review will not be complete without a discussion of TVs from other brands. The latest video from AVForums Podcast: PS5 vs Xbox Series X - which is best? The Hisense H9F series is genuinely impressive for a series of budget TVs. TV looks phenomenal and has most of the features I need. The H9G Quantum Series Immerse yourself in ultimate contrast. Can you comment on what I said about the VIDAA os models having hdmi 2.1? But it is 120 hz. Thread starter Kgc1911; ... Biggest problem with the H9F, which I own, was the DSE. When can we expect to see these models? I thought, wow, what a great picture. Download Latest Hisense USB Drivers Fo Insert the USB stick into the TV set via one of the USB ports. share. The Sony can handle the reflections of a brighter room better and has a better out of the box color accuracy that's important if you don't plan to calibrate your TV. "a 4K Wonder at a low price" (H8G/Q8G) *the H8G is the Q8G in Canada. Monitored by Hisense Canada. While it's on the high end of the company's lineup, it's less than $1,000 for 65 inches. The Hisense H9F, on the other hand, has a lower input lag, which will please gamers and those who plan to use the TV as a PC monitor. HDR content looks great because it gets bright enough to bring out highlights and it displays a wide color gamut. Archived. Hisense H9F Review 65 Class LED Series 2160p Smart 4K 2021 The Hisense H9F delivers many of the features people should be looking for in an inexpensive 4K TV. I'll update you at the end of July once I've decided if there's a big difference between the two in day to day use. In 2020, Hisense introduced Hisense H8G as the successor model of Hisense H8F that was released as part of their 2019 TV lineup. It sits below the Hisense H9G and above the Hisense H6570G. Overall, the borderless design looks good in any setting. A 55” Hisense with HDMI 2.1 and 120hz panel would be very much welcome. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It has the same unique center-mounted stand, but the back has a new etched pattern that looks like a checkerboard. Hisense match ups H8G vs H9F and H9G. Meanwhile, with the same screen (55R635 vs 55H9G, 65R635 vs 65H9G), the Hisense H9G is sold a bit more expensive than the TCL 6 Series 2020. Not that expensive. If the TV doesn’t have HDMI 2.1 it’s immediately crossed off my list. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://assets.hisense-canada.com/assets/ProductDownloads/127/09de9c6c74/65Q9G-SpecSheet_Eng.pdf, https://assets.hisense-canada.com/assets/ProductDownloads/155/254eea01ce/55Q9G-SpecSheet_Eng.pdf. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCH5WuEjNnl9Gk8q2r_hVQ/joiJoin the family! As a result, the Hisense H9G … Hisense H9G Quantum Series TV review: This successor to the H8G offers an excellent 4K HDR picture, a solid OS, and a good selection of ports. There were issues dealing contractually with Google (Android) and also with Roku, which is why they aren't added to those models for 2020. Same here I was interested you dont see company's take feedback and improve if this tv was 4k120hz for gaming hdmi 2.1 and all that I'd buy no doubt. You guys are fn up by not making this hdmi 2.1 I think you just lost a lot of potential buyers due to ps5 and xbox new console requirements. As with the H8G and H9F models, it uses Hisense’s ULED technology, but the H9G gets a significant upgrade with 180 local dimming zones compared with the 132 zones used on the H9F … I see they say the 9 series has atmos sound. https://assets.hisense-canada.com/assets/ProductDownloads/127/09de9c6c74/65Q9G-SpecSheet_Eng.pdf (65"), https://assets.hisense-canada.com/assets/ProductDownloads/155/254eea01ce/55Q9G-SpecSheet_Eng.pdf (55"). Hisense H9G. I must say, that is a pretty big disappointment for gamers. You think a Xbox or PS5 will? A 55” Hisense with HDMI 2.1 and 120hz panel would be very much welcome. hide. The Hisense H9G Quantum will come in 55- and 65-inch sizes this April for $699 and $999, respectively. There are tracks in the back for cable management, and it has hooks to keep your setup clean. It's not HDMI 2.1. I dont see it on Amazon yet? Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. I'm wondering if this tv is the same. Sort by. Does the H9G support 4K 120Hz inputs? You will not be getting 120/4k outta those system. What exactly is hitting 4K at 120? Close. And what model # would compare to the H9G? Hisense is the fastest growing TV brand in Canada. It sits above the Hisense H8G and it's the replacement to the Hisense H9F. Posted by 8 months ago. Hisense H9G 2020 vs Sony X900F 2018 4K TV HDR Comparison Personally I do not believe too much in this video since I saw the comparison with the Chinese model U7F with the 3 models Sony XG95, XH95 and XH90 the U7F comes out the winner with its 100 zones, then the XF90 has what more to the other brothers more recent ! Most of specs and features of Hisense H9F are similar to Hisense H9G except that It comes with less Local Dimming Zones, no HDR10+ and Dolby Atmos Support so that It’s basically still able to deliver excellent picture quality although it’s slightly less in contrast vibrancy while also can’t support HDR10+ and Dolby Atmos. H9G Quantum Series (available in 55, 65 inches): Hisense’s H Series of ULEDs will get some new models, with a H9G Quantum follow-up to the H9F. 55-inch (model 55H9G) - $749 65-inch (model 65H9G) - $999 The H9G is Hisense’s top-of-the-line series and replaces last year’s H9F. Part of the 2020 Hisense line-up, it's Dolby Vision-enabled it also calls on the company's 'HI-View Engine', Google Assistant and a Game Mode. Basic Information. My understanding is e-arc can be supported over HDMI 2.0b using the ethernet part of the connection. I don't have a copy of the engineering specs yet - verbally I was told that it was on 2020 VIDAA TV's but I need to see it in writing before I confirm that point to you. Part of the HTNetwork, Press J to jump to the feed. I have a. HiSense TV - 70H6570G. In this section, we will look at the most basic details, and because they are important information, you will also see how it all builds up to make our review on Hisense R6 series vs Tcl 4 series exceptional. Priced well under $1,000 and within $50 to $100 of the competition, this 65-inch set supports the enhanced-color formats in the category, including Dolby Vision, and offers some advanced features like full-array backlighting. Check my the recent article on Hisense H9E VS H9F Reviews. Thoughts? Almost the perfect alternative to an OLED. My folks have a … Because we control VIDAA, i believe it was easier to implement. Hisense H9F is the predecessor model of Hisense H9G. (That T stands for turd). The Hisense H9G has a good design, a nice upgrade over the Hisense H9F. There are 4 screen size options of Hisense H8G : 75-Inch (75H8G), 65-Inch (65H8G), 55-Inch (55H8G) and 50-Inch (50H8G) while there are 3 screen size options of Hisense H8F : 65-Inch (65H8F), 55-Inch (55H8F) and 50-Inch (50H8F). 8 comments. Just play 1440/120 like everyone. Hisense Customer Care Need help or advice on an Hisense product? Hisense is known for cheap TVs, but it offers some high-end laser technologies too (Image credit: Hisense). Does the 9 or even the 8 series support e-arc? 2. ... Hisense 50H8G. Please note, these get updated fairly regularly and may change prior to products being lined into stores but this is the most updated info WE have in Canada as of 04282020. Plus you can just buy the Hisense now and buy next year model with 2.1. 65in Hisense 65H9G 65in 4K LED TV $999 $950 at Best Buy The H9G is a 4K Quantum ULED TV with full array display with up to 90 local dimming zones and 1000-nits peak brightness. The Hisense TV price range is where its … 2012-2021 ManualsLib. The back of the TV still only says 4K60. H8G Quantum Series (available in 50, 55, 65, 75 inches): There’s also an H8G successor to the H8F, with similar ‘quantum’ contrast tech. — So I really want an LG CX like badly, but prices are insane and Pandemic budget cut backs are real. A place for questions and comments on Hisense products. We've released the specs. That's nonsense. But of course, their prices are not fixed and can still change as time goes by. The H9G is Hisense’s top-of-the-line series and replaces last year’s H9F. Say you wanted to plug in the next-gen consoles which would support 4K 120, would the TV still display 120Hz or would it be just 60? The 2020 TCL 6 Series will have More Zones and HDMI 2.1 * I hope, Or I can get a TCL R625 now but for $499 not $699 neither have HDMI 2.1. Nvidia best gpu isn't even doing that. On the other hand, the Hisense H9G comes in 2 screen size variants only, which are 55 inches (55H9G) and 65 inches (65H9G). MuH hIsEnSe. Press J to jump to the feed. "incredible black uniformity" (H9G/Q9G) *the H8G is the Q8G in Canada. Hisense has established itself in the TV world by offering performance and features that outpace its sets’ price. Choose one of the following ways to contact our Hisense Customer Care team. I‘m not familiar with Hisense, but interested in Dual Cell LCD. Reddit is crazy, Rtings too. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Fall into reality man. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Discussion of 4k TVs, 2160P, Ultra HD, & HDR. Does it really support 120hz? Really wanted to like this TV and almost preordered 1 on Amazon last night. In the unzipped file, you will find a file with extension (.exe) which you can run by double-clicking it. Price wise. It replaces the TCL 6 Series/R625 2019 and sits above the TCL 5 Series/S535 2020 QLED. report. So it really only supports 60hz? Hisense H9G tell me it’s 120hz and HDMI 2.1 So I really want an LG CX like badly, but prices are insane and Pandemic budget cut backs are real.