Kokichi Ouma | Later, Sonia finds her door half-open and goes to check up on Hiyoko, who she finds with her clothes half-on and crying. It seems you are having a bit of, what I have deemed as, PERIOD-Mood. After the speech, red lights turn on, and Chisa started to cry. Super High School Level Classical Dancer). hiyoko saionji age ", "While we're at it, I wanna watch something gory and bloody with a depressing ending. (Not mine) Danganronpa Rp, a Studio on Scratch. As they are moving to a new classroom, Hiyoko picked up the cage that has Gundham's rabbit in it. In her official artwork, she is instead dressed in a pink kimono with a red sash, her hair put up in one ponytail instead of two, tied up with a Kanzashi with pink flowers and holds a fan. Read more . Despite Hiyoko's bickering and attitude, Mikan still cares for Hiyoko and states about her health which however Hiyoko refuses to listen to Mikan, like in Chapter 1 when Mikan tries to tell Hiyoko that eating sweets for breakfast is bad for her health. Notably, Hiyoko is shown to act very different towards Mahiru Koizumi after becoming attached to her when she helped her take a shower and showed her how to tie her obi. If, "There's no way I'd wear such a childish mask! Hiyoko begins crying and admits she made the memorial because she thought Mahiru would be lonely and apologizes for how it looks since the only thing she can do is dance. I can finally bend every joint in, "And I'll use my dancing to spread joy, too!". 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 5.1 Canon 5.2 Fan Art 6 Videos 7 Navigation Hiyoko's friendship with Mahiru blooms in Chapter 2, when Mahiru was the only one who offered to help Hiyoko wear her kimono properly and helps her take a shower. She is found guilty and executed, with Fuyuhiko's eye being cut out in the process. As a rarer good trait, however, Hiyoko is stated to be willing to protect old traditions in danger of disappearing and she thinks people should take good care of the things close to them. ", "There are so many blooming! ", "It totally feels good to look down on people from high places. Hiyoko enrolled in Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Traditional Dancer. Including my father, and, "It's a master's duty to protect her slave. your own Pins on Pinterest Sayaka Maizono | I seriously love stomping disgusting things! Ibuki has a style of clothing that is very unlike what one would think a Light Music Club member would wear. Hiyoko is dressed in an orange, traditional furisode kimono with a white floral print pattern, and a green obi sash which is tied around her waist and secured with a bow at the back. Ukyo Saionji (西 (さい) 園 (おん) 寺 (じ) 羽 (う) 京 (きょう) , Saionji Ukyō) is a modern-day survivor who was revived by Tsukasa Shishio. They regress! English 3,236 Pages. Hiyoko is a young woman in her early twenties, around 22 at youngest. ☒[ FULL NAME ]☒ ⌦ Hiyoko Saionji ☒[ AGE ]☒ ⌦ 17 ☒[ GENDER IDENTIFICATION ]☒ ⌦ Female ☒[ DATE OF BIRTH ]☒ ⌦ 3-9 [March Ninth] ☒[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ]☒ Hiyoko blamed Mahiru's and Peko's deaths on him and Hiyoko still refused to apologize to Fuyuhiko after he lost his right eye. Type of Hero Her virtual avatar in the Neo World Program appeared as her 17 year old self. In Chapter 3, Hiyoko told directly to Hajime that she hated being deceived by others. Hiyoko said seconds after Mikan tripping, she wanted to "break" her new homeroom teacher Chisa Yukizome from every aspect. It seems that she is somewhat spoiled due to being an heiress of her Clan, and as a result, she cannot do some things by herself, like tying her own kimono. When he explains that he noticed Mikan at the West District of the school grounds, Hiyoko and the rest of the class proceed to look for her although to Hiyoko's protest. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Age: 14.5 Species: Human Gender: Female Born: June 16, 1969 Residence: Leaf Village Nationality: Japenese Occupation: Serial Killer If Hajime has a certain item with him at this point, he will go to peek at them taking a shower together. Nekomaru Nidai | Hiyoko is quick to latch onto Mikan, but not in a friendly way. Hiyoko becomes attached to Mahiru Koizumi after the latter helps Hiyoko take a shower and shows her how to tie her obi, even referring to Mahiru as 'big sis' afterwards. @0fficial_hiyoko_saionji "0:35 ━ ──────── -5:32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: 10000%"@bean.jpeg #officialhiyokosaionji shhshhsjshwbebdksywowbbskseub. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc #01 But Gundham doesn't care. As a child, she constantly suffered cruel and even life-threatening pranks and threats, like having pins in her shoes, dead mice scattered all over her bed, and poisoned food. Shouldn't we be seriously thinking about what we need to do from now on and stuff? Mikan is a young woman in her early twenties, around 22 at youngest. Hiyoko placed a white flower on top on Nagito's desk and explained that it's the "first anniversary of Nagito's death" when she was questioned by Mahiru. She is a very petite girl with long, blonde hair that is generally seen tied into curved twin tails. They seem to have a similar taste in music, which is revealed in Ibuki's "Welcome Back" party for Fuyuhiko. Hiyoko acquired her title as the Ultimate Traditional Dancer when she became the heiress to the famous Saionji Clan; a group of traditional Japanese dancers. Reader x Post growth spurt! by Saionji_Hiyoko … There are two red lines … Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School/Despair Arc (English), Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School/Hope Arc (English), Nagito Komaeda • Kazuichi Sōda • Fuyuhiko Kuzuryū • World Destroyer • Peko Pekoyama • Sonia Nevermind • Mikan Tsumiki, Hajime Hinata • Hiyoko Saionji • Makoto Naegi • Sayaka Maizono • Chisa Yukizome • Ruruka Ando • Seiko Kimura • Sonosuke Izayoi • Ibuki Mioda • Ryota Mitarai • Super High School Level Imposter • Nekomaru Nidai • Ibuki Mioda • Mahiru Koizumi • Gundham Tanaka • Teruteru Hanamura • Akane Owari. Everyone tries desperately to take their eyes off the screen but is unable to. Sonia Nevermind | She and the rest of the class are shocked to discover the Ultimate Imposter's true identity but come to accept it quickly. After easily retrieved Kazuichi and Gundham Tanaka, Hiyoko and the others visited the Light School Music Club room. Later on, they reach a large red door. She called him useless unlike she did to Mikan. Overcooked! Requests closed indefinitely. | #duet with @homewithchloex #danganronpa #hiyoko #hiyokosaionji | What do we have here? Thanks! When it comes to Akane, Hiyoko tends to take her pranks into consideration. She joins her improvised band as a dancer. Byakuya Togami | ", "I'm just saying we should take good care of the things that are close to us. Korekiyo Shinguji | People might mistake, "I don't know who did it but they must've spent so much time and effort doing their best to make, "Kyahaha! Where to Buy 2021 Gaming Laptops with the Newest GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3070, and RTX 3080 Video Cards ... Now just to clarify Hiyoko is 18 years of age in this story, I’d figure I say this now because I don’t want the devs to … Translation After seeing what she had done, Hiyoko ran away in shame, forcing Mahiru to go after her. Mac (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Hiyoko_Saionji?oldid=2176384. In original Japanese, she is known as the Super High School Level 'buyō-ka', or a master of. Kirumi Tojo | Usually after Hiyoko cries, she states that she faked those tears and she can trick people easily, however, Hajime believes that she was crying for real. Add to Favourites. Rika Saionji (西園寺 リカSaionji Rika) is the seventh witch of the first set of witches, prior to losing her powers. Mikan quickly became a common target for her bullying because of her timid nature. Now, to be on a 'Period-Mood', one must be unnecessarily angry and show signs of massive aggression. Blood Type Hiyoko Saionji (西園寺 日寄子) ist eine der Schülerinnen in der Klasse 77-B an der Hopes Peak Academy und einer der Teilnehmer des Todesspieles, welches in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair stattgefunden hat. Portrayals These two roles are both at play in Towa City. Chiaki who managed to fight back the effect of the food delivered a finishing uppercut to Teruteru and was able to protect Hiyoko at the last minute. Status Soudaionji is the het ship between Kazuichi Souda and Hiyoko Saionji from the Danganronpa fandom. Ultimate Traditional DancerGirl B This is probably because she had others who did it for her. Upon leaving the Main Course building, the Reserve Course students notice Hiyoko and the class and seek to take them on in a battle to make placements available on the Main Course. Due to Akane's gullibility, Hiyoko notes that she isn't that fun to bully. Nekomaru and Gundham fend them off and the class continues to Junko's lair, reaching the stairway and making their way underground. Full Name ", "Salt is meant for bottom feeders… I want something cuter and sweeter! Category:Hiyoko Saionji/Ships | Shipping Wiki | Fandom. — Hiyoko Saionji From Danganronpa is an age... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. A few days later, Sato was killed by Fuyuhiko. Games Movies TV Video. Hiyoko and the class clap with gratitude. She, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy. (self.RPDanganronpaChat) submitted 4 months ago by Saionji_Hiyoko to r/RPDanganronpaChat. | Is that blood? He was very protective of Hiyoko, always staying by her side and happily watching her dancing. English Hiyoko is dressed in an orange, traditional furisode kimono with a white floral print pattern, and a green obi sash which is tied around her waist and secured with a bow at the back. Hiyoko looked at her classmates in worried as they still showing no sign of their usual lively and cheerful class when Chisa announced that they will start the annual practical exam on the next day. Jataro Kemuri | Suddenly noticing Mikan's absence, Hiyoko asked where she was and was told that Mikan had gone somewhere with the Ultimate Imposter. Hiyoko insults her at first for not coming earlier, but then, although somewhat reluctant, sincerely thanks Mikan, causing her to cry tears of joy. When Hajime Hinata refuses to squish ants with her, she immediately mocks him by grinning maliciously and calling him a wuss. Hochwertige Turnbeutel zum Thema Hiyoko Saionji von unabhängigen Künstlern und Designern aus aller Welt. See what hiyoko saionji (cxtehiyoko) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. ", "It's so much fun to surprise the idiots who are trying to scare you! Aoi Asahina | 64 cm (25", DR2)88 cm (DR3)[1] After Hiyoko and the other Remnants of Despair awaken from the Neo World Program, Mikan makes it up to Hiyoko by saving her from a brainwashed man. 4 comments; share; save; hide. Stage She constantly judges others and patronizes them with rude insults, and sometimes with swearing, with Mikan Tsumiki and Kazuichi Soda being the most common, as well as the easiest victims. In one of Hiyoko's free time events, she revealed to Hajime that one day Akane saw Hiyoko stomping flowers. Traditional Japanese dancing In Danganronpa 2, Hiyoko was murdered by Mikan Tsumiki along with Ibuki Mioda in Chapter 3 after ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time. From Taiheiki Emaki (c. 17th century), vol. UnMarioWiki. Ruruka Ando | Even though you look all flashy, "Together? Hiyoko says her wish came true, and that she can now bend Mikan's bones in any direction she wants. hiyoko saionji age ", "While we're at it, I wanna watch something gory and bloody with a depressing ending. He apparently reminds her of her father. Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Hajime notes that she was poking at the ground repeatedly for some reason, which later turns out to be that she was crushing (popping) ants. She immediately denies all the accusations in tears, yelling that there would be no way that she would've killed her big sis. Powers/Skills Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Hiyoko and the others continue their approach, attempting to find and rescue Chiaki and Chisa. Romaji She is last seen with Mahiru, standing over Mikan who had once again fallen to the floor. Making things worse, her chosen bloodline was constantly targeted by conspiracies and assassinations due to jealous people. Furthermore, Kazutaka Kodaka has indicated that their illusion counterparts' relationship in Super Danganronpa 2.5 may have some reflection on their real relationship, showing that Hiyoko has grown protective of Mikan and doesn't want anyone else to bully her.[7]. Hiyoko states how amazing Ibuki's ears can be and feels astounded by her skills. ... Hiyoko Saionji. Ninja Girls by NTT Solmare; This page lists people with the surname Saionji. Hiyoko also wears a yellow kimono with a pink rose-outline pattern and a purple obi sash. On the island, Hiyoko was very grossed out by Teruteru's perverted nature, and she bullied him. Coincidentally, there is also a brand of bean jam-filled steamed buns called Hiyoko Sweets. I love flowers, they make me so happy! Debuts Hiyoko has been through a lot in her childhood due to her status as an heiress, explaining some of her mean personality. Ibuki Mioda | Mondo Owada | Hiyoko started to weary inside the dojo where Peko Pekoyama practiced and didn't want to clean the classroom when almost all of them gathered in the class. Hiyoko expresses her disappointment when Nagito is the one to return to class and not Mikan when Nagito tells everyone that he's brought back souvenirs Hiyoko interrupts him saying now is not the time. Literature Text . Despite Hiyoko's treatment towards Mikan, it's notable that Mikan's motive for murdering Hiyoko had nothing to do with that and she merely murdered Hiyoko because she was a witness to Ibuki's murder. They arrived at the island where the Future Foundation's off-shore facility was located, having left from Jabberwock Island and proceeded by rescuing Byakuya Togami and Yasuhiro Hagakure from being trapped under rubble, they then began their fight against Ryota's brainwashed rescue squad troops, including the Former Super High School Level Elite Task Force.