Our selection of Hobbico products is quality built and designed for maximum fun. Its formula for success is having easy-to-follow illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and a smooth, stable flight that builds pilot confidence.This is the new Hobbico SuperStar .40, professionally pre-covered in Top Flite MonoKote film covering, the worlds finest! Hobbico Superstar .40 Monokote ARF Airplane Brand: Hobbico. Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF Best Buy. SKU 2317. Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence. COMMENTS: If a replacement fuel tank is needed, order the Sullivan 8oz tank (SULQ1739), or the DuBro 8oz tank (DUBQ0208). Product Number HCAR5200. please check your country's...from 43273673 Add to Cart. Buy Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF Regarded as THE top-of-the-line trainer, the SuperStar .40 has introduced more beginners to R/C flight over the last 2 years than any other airplane. Brand New. Hobbico Steel T-Pins 1-1/4" (100) SKU 2463. Hobbico SuperStar .40 MonoKote ARF HCAA2020, Hobbico Landing Gear SuperStar wMonoKote HCAA3083, Hobbico SuperStar Tail Set with MonoKote HCAA3082, Great Planes Wing Set Easy Sport 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA2414, Hobbico Wing Set SuperStar wMonoKote HCAA3080, Hobbico Fuselage Set SuperStar w/MonoKote HCAA3081, Tail Sections are pre-covered solid balsa, 90% pre-assembled, all wood, almost-ready-to-fly (ARF) kit, Wing is made of pre-covered ribbed balsa with flat bottom airfoil, Fuselage is sheeted box style that’s been pre-assembled and pre-covered. E-Mail: hobbyservices@hobbico.com ST indicates Stress-Tech™ part ® Servo Saver Spring 98 10x15mm Bushing (Diff) 110 3/16"x3/8" Bushing (Fr Wheel) 111 Shock O-Ring 114 2x10mm Spring Pin 116 Rear Axle Pin 123 4-40x1/4" F/H Screw A 4-40x5/16" F/H Screw B 3x10mm R/H Screw C 3x12mm R/H Screw D 3x20mm R/H Screw E 3x22mm R/H Screw F 3x25mm R/H Screw G 3x8mm Cap Screw H Diff Joint Pin … COPYRIGHT © 2021 RC PLANET ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I figured if I'm getting back into it, I might as well crash this plane first but I'm pretty sure I need the wings to get it flying. RC MODEL AIRCRAFT HOBBICO AVISTAR ARF SETUP TO FLY UPSIDE DOWN MODEL PLANE by … Hobbico Accu-Cycle Elite Battery Charger . By the act of using the. Qty 6. New Customer? 1:14 . Its formula for success? CAD $3.79. Hobbico Steel T-Pins 1" (100) SKU 2462. Recently Active Members. Currently unavailable. But also not to little. Page 1 of 1 Start Over Page 1 of 1. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. Never assembled. And it flew great on that engine. Eventually, Gangrel and Christian convinced Edge to join them, and the three of them formed an alliance known as The Brood. Manufacturer: Hobbico Model: NexSTAR Select Available From: Local Hobby Stores Available Online From: Tower Hobbies Price: $399.99 Wingspan: 68 3/4″ inches Wingspan as measured: 68 3/4″ Length: 56″ Length as measured: 56″ Wing Area: 722 sq./in Weight per mfg. Product Image. Product Title Fiberglass Cloth 5 oz 1 sq yd. Current Price $9.99 $ 9. : 21 oz/sq ft Wing Loading as tested: 21 oz/sq ft Power:.46 cu in (7.5cc) Browse more videos. Offers accepted. Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence. Further, Hobbico reserves the right to change or modify this warranty without notice. Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF Feature See Full Customer Reviews for Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF. Hobbico Parts & Tools; Hobbico Receivers & Amplifiers; Hobbico Collection; Search Product Result. 99. 5 lb g requires. Database contains 1 Hobbico Superstar 40 ARF Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual . Creating a new account is quick and easy. Time left 2d 23h left. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT. One person found this … Current Price $9.99 $ 9. R/C Model Airplane Kit at the best online prices at eBay! Thank you. Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence. Toy Hobbico Superstar 40 ARF User Manual.40 size almost ready to fly trainer (25 pages) Toy Hobbico NexSTAR EP Instruction Manual. INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS CONCERNING THE ASSEMBLY AND USE OF THIS MODEL. one of my flying buddies bought the RTF avistar for his son and i was surprised to see the tail bolted on. Hobbico SUPERSTAR EP Pdf User Manuals. Thin CA is also required for gluing in the hinges (as you will see when you get to that part of assembly). Playing next. Its formula for success? Local pick-up only. Product Image. From United States +C $77.49 shipping estimate. 40 cu in engine and 4-channel radio remember we want you happy have a no hassle return policy email me with questions be sure to add your favorites list. It's a classic! Please check with your country's customs office prior to bidding buying determine … Hobbico Superstar 40 AWARF Trainer Airplane + Engine Search Description Hobbico Superstar 40 AWARF Trainer Airplane This is a Hobbico Superstar 40 Trainer Radio Controlled Airplane. But Hobbico hasn t been resting on… ;) Btw, I powered mine with an OS .46 LA motor. For Sale HoBBICO SUPERStAr PARTS Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) But Hobbico hasn t been resting on… 99. Not to much power. 5 years ago | 14 views. Just the right amount if you ask me. It has a 62" wing span and an OS engine. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This is designed for the beginner modeler having a large flat-bottom wing for increased lift and stability, and a thick leading edge to help prevent and smooth out stalls. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Hobbico Superstar 40 ARF Toy, Video Game Controller. Fast & Free shipping on many items! PARTS LIST & SPECS:-Hobbico Supertar -60'' wingspan-OS .40 Glow Engine-4 x Futaba S3003 Servos-Futaba FP-R127DF Receiver -Thunder Tiger Box-Fuel pump-Stater Motor-Auxillary Fuel Tank-Glow Plug Starter-Prop Wrench-Futaba Skysport 4 72 MHz Transmitter-1.5 Fuel Bottles-Associated Chargers Sold as a set. View and Download Hobbico BrightStar 40 AWARF manual online. Aquacraft nitro hammer (8 pages) Summary of Contents for Hobbico Avistar 40… At Rock Bottom: In Your House, The Brood defeated The J.O.B. Once assembled and set up, there will be no fiddling with a temperamental engine or constant troubleshooting to figure out how to get the model to fly. R/C Model Airplane Kit . Great deals on Hobbico Hobby RC Airplane Models & Kits. You've made the right decision by purchasing a “real” model airplane with a .40-size engine and a 4-channel radio. Add to Cart. READ THROUGH THIS MANUAL BEFORE STARTING CONSTRUCTION. 99. Product Image. Thanks for your visit our website. Detailed, illustrated instructions assure success, no matter what your skill level. C $468.36. This is Designed for the Beginner Modeler Having a Large Flat-Bottom Wing for Increased Lift and Stability, and a Thick Leading Edge to Help Prevent and Smooth Out Stalls. Report. I had a SS40 and loved the way it flew. : 6.5lbs Weight as tested: 6.5 Wing Loading per mfg. Creating a new account is quick and easy. From United States +C $31.59 shipping. This is Designed for the Beginner Modeler Having a Large Flat-Bottom Wing for Increased Lift and Stability, and a Thick Leading Edge to Help Prevent and Smooth Out Stalls. Please sign-in to your account. Now - more than ever - the Hobbico SuperStar .40 is the fastest, easiest...and best way to fly!Right out of the box, you can see the Hobbico SuperStar is different than other kits. . The engines are no longer available from OS. The Bankruptcy Court has approved the sale of Hobbico’s RC business to Horizon Hobby, LLC. My experience 3 years ago was thus: My experience 3 years ago was thus: After purchasing a $500 Nitro Traxass with a defective tranny right out of the box (Would not reverse at all), Traxxis wanted to charge me for the fix without telling me what it would cost, … Ready-to-fly radio controlled model airplane (28 pages) Toy Hobbico Nitro Hammer Assembly And Operation Manual. New Customer? Hobbico Superstar MKll Select RTF R/C Trainer 60”Wingspan ~New Open Box. Entdecken Sie die Faszination des Modellbaus für Jung und Alt mit den Modellbau Produkten von Revell. Hobbico Superstar 40 ARF Pdf User Manuals. Please review all pictures and feel free to contact me with any questions. It is an ARF so it does require a little work before flight but it's nothing a beginner couldn't do. gr | en. This is the Hobbico SuperStar .40 MonoKote Covered ARF Airplane. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Hangar 9 "Xtra Easy" (RTF) vs. Hobbico "SuperStar 40" (ARF) If you think your gonna enjoy this hobby and continue to build, buy and fly new planes then get the 6 channel radio.