A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process. And at the same time, there is risk involvement as regards to getting scammed, it’s happening and keeps happening. So, basically with this method, I’ve been able to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigeria bank account without the help of a third party exchanger. The minimum you can withdraw is $1.00 USD. Further detail on these processes will be explained shortly. That is you can use a Paypal Account … Have you been wondering how to withdraw paypal money to Nigeria bank account? How to use PayPal in Nigeria: Adding your bank or credit card. Credit/Debit Card : If you want to Pay with Card, click through our PayStack payment link ==> https://paystack.com/pay/paypalcashvolt and make your payment. Now, there is good news for Nigerian users they will now be able to do the following right on PayPal: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to add your credit card to your account. This is what you ever need to withdraw paypal money to your bank account in Nigeria. Would you love to knowHow to withdraw PayPal fund in Nigeria? Before the arrival of Nigeria PayPal (WWW.PAYPAL.COM/NG) on Wednesday, June 17, 2014, Nigerians cannot open and verified a PayPal account without using IP changer and having someone to use his/her USA bank account to verify it. Let’s Help you develop a dynamic website that suits your needs. Geewealth. In this guide, am going to discuss how to withdraw from Binance to both bank account and PayPal without having glitches at all. We only support transfers in local currency. However, in this guide, you will know exactly how to withdraw paypal funds to Nigeria bank account in 2020. The video below is a step by step guide that shows you the PayPal to Naira secret, How to Withdraw PayPal Money to Nigeria Bank Account and the same procedure can be applied to any other country having this restriction instead. Pay attention to the dates and transaction ID to confirm the snapshots are all same. PayPal is an online payment solutions company offers simplified and secure online payment without the need to reveal financial information or card details to the merchant, protecting users against fraud and FirstBank has entered into an alliance with this payment service. You can withdraw your PayPal money here in Ghana by: 1. Learn how to withdraw money from PayPal in Nigeria. Copyright 2020. How to Open your Own Verified PayPal Account That Receives Funds in Nigeria Without Hiding Your IP Address and Withdraw Funds to Your Local Nigeria Bank Account All you need to create this account is your normal Nigeria Phone Number, Correct house address, ATM Card and a Valid Government Issued ID Card… Can’t say about tomorrow though. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please, am opening a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria , and am into freelancer job, if I recieve the US dollar money on my cash board for survey work done, and I want to withdraw the money being converted to naira to my Nigeria bank account using my debit card. How to transfer money from PayPal to bank account. how to withdraw paypal money to nigeria bank account? As a PayPal owner, it’s obvious you sell your funds when you receive them and you sell them at a reduced peer to peer rate. If you want to transfer the money online, here’s what you’ll need to do: Log into your PayPal account, and go to wallet. Paypal only supports transfers in your local currency. The main point about all this is not to enter the account with your Nigerian IP and not to interfere. Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit or prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account. You now have an active account. Tap your PayPal balance; Tap Withdraw Money; Points To Remember. However, you can also become an exchanger, purchase PayPal funds from people and withdraw to your bank account and make some cool profits. The money will take about 3 days to get into the US bank account. Click to contact us or send us a WhatsApp message. I received the money to my BANK ACCOUNT in few seconds, same day. Hey, I'm Joy, a writer and a self taught blogger who loves to explore the innovation of blogging related things. Buy Verified Nigerian Whatsapp Phone Number Database for Mobile Marketing 2020. Then read this article till the end. However, in this guide, you will know exactly how to withdraw paypal funds to Nigeria bank account in 2020. First, what is Paypal and why is it important to have a PayPal account in Nigeria?, especially the one that can withdraw cash directly to your Nigerian bank account. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 1. PayPal is exceptionally popular when it comes to global financial service. Be sincere to yourself and to GOD ALMIGHTY, Your email address will not be published. How to Withdraw PayPal Money to Nigeria Bank Account? How To Withdraw PayPal Money To Nigeria Bank ATM 362/$ (Hot 2020) Part Seven: Ads Placement and Best Placement Option For Nigerians; Part Six: Facebook Ads Bidding and Payments. Please contact your bank directly for more information. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All fingers are not equal, perhaps, yours won’t be the shortest. The reliable friend or relative is needed to transfer the money from the PayPal account to your bank account or in any other way you prefer. PayPal does not allow Nigerians to receive of withdraw funds. However, it’s easy, no complications and it’s not techy. Remember: A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process. Short answer. How To Withdraw Money from PayPal to Nigerian Bank Account 2020 – 2022. And at the same time, there is risk involvement as regards to getting scammed, it’s happening and keeps happening. Your email address will not be published. Over time, most of those in Nigeria have found it frustrating having funds in their PayPal account but don’t know how to withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account. How can you have a paypal account and you can’t deposit money or withdraw money from your paypal account. In this ebook, it contains information on how to create a PayPal account in Nigeria without hiding your IP. Click on Withdraw Funds 2. Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account. Perhaps, it’s still risky to handle one. NOW YOUR CARD IS ACTIVATED, TIME YOU LINK IT TO YOUR PAYPAL HERE ARE STEPS ON TRANSFERRING YOUR PAYPAL MONEY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW FROM ATM NEAR YOU AT #361 PER DOLLAR First of all, link the brand new card to … However, Nigerian PayPal users can only send funds and make online payments. The service is used for making and receiving payment online. Coming from someone who’s totally making money online in Nigeria, I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to this. We are here to help. If your paypal account isn’t linked with your Bank account, how can you do transactions, how can you make purchases. Creating a PayPal Ghana account in any of the PayPal compliant African countries where you can link a card like the UBA Africard for withdrawal. I initiated a withdrawal from my paypal account. Verify your phone number: Retrieve the SMS sent to you by PayPal. You should also consider linking the account with your bank or credit card. Probably, you may be wondering how it works, before I go into the main guide, I will show you some screenshot, as well as video to confirm my claims. As a result of the restriction, Nigerian users have found it so frustrating to withdraw to their bank accounts in Nigeria. The course will be sent to you instantly. PayPal collects a $5 fee, no matter the amount you’re withdrawal, even if you’re withdrawaing $10k. Required fields are marked *. This is a Card Withdrawal. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Paypal users in December 2019 were 305 million. As a PayPal owner, it’s obvious you sell your funds when you receive them and you sell them at a reduced peer to peer rate. The course is in a PDF format and it’s downloadable. How To Withdraw Money from PayPal to Nigerian Bank Account using PayPal app. This was as a result of PayPal blacklisting Nigerians from receiving funds with PayPal in Nigeria for some reasons. When the account is activated, attach it to your PayPal account. Direct Bank withdrawal formally work for UK and US precisely, but this days it seem to be difficult adding bank … It’s detailed and enriched with pictures in every single step. 2. Learn how your comment data is processed. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bank Transfer: To pay via bank transfer, click here to chat on WhatsApp for a direct payment. 2. Below are some of the facts to learn about the withdrawal package i wrote about Here. It's no gimmicks 100% Legit and CBN Approved! withdraw money from Paypal to Nigeria bank account in 2020, the only way to receive money from your PayPal account is to first learn how to open a PayPal account that receives money in Nigeria then learns how to link a Nigerian bank account to a PayPal account which is your Uba Card then you will withdraw to your card and then to your Bank Website owners can now use PayPal as a substitute to payment gateways like Interswitch, paystack, rave flutterwave etc. Today, I want to bring to you the good news of withdrawing PayPal funds to local Nigerian bank account in few hours, fortunately at the CBN rate or black market rate. If you have questions and need help use the comment section below or contact me here. How to withdraw money from PayPal. understand how frustrating it can be if you have money in your PayPal account but do not know how to Withdraw PayPal Funds to Nigeria Account. Recent Comments. A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process. Use the the ATM PIN as your first pin, then change the pin (use any pin of your choice). Are you sure it works? Leave your questions and feedbacks below. They sent an email confirming the transfer to my bank. They could only send money to family and friends, pay for products and services only as a result of the limitation. It also includes core information on type of PayPal accounts that are eligible to withdraw to bank account, so you don’t go about wasting your time. You never have to worry about waiting for days to sell your funds and exactly at a lower rate. The information in this course will forever work, it’s NOT a cheat! Click Withdraw money option. The good news is that we’ll teach you how to withdraw from paypal to bank account almost instantly so you do not need to worry about all any limitations because we have found a super easy way to withdraw your paypal funds to your Nigerian bank account at the exchange rate of 362/$ (three hundred and sixty two Naira per dollar) Your email address will not be published. The withdrawal was INSTANT. PayPal will confirm your bank account by sending two tiny deposits, no more than $0.99. However, Nigerians can also use this payment service, but with very limited options. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you follow the steps to withdraw, the money will land in your bank account INSTANTLY. © All rights reserved. However, this will cost you a little token! 11. How to Withdraw PayPal Money to Nigeria Bank Account in 2020, on How to Withdraw PayPal Money to Nigeria Bank Account in 2020. linked your credit card to your bank account, How to Monetise your Facebook Page in Nigeria, 11 Secretes To Grow Your Business Fast In Nigeria, Create your Google Admob Account: Procedure, You can now receive payments right to your bank if you are into, You can receive payment to your bank if you are into affiliate, Receive money on freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and other online platforms where you can earn. Required fields are marked *. I know how frustrating it can be when you have funds in your PayPal account but don’t know how to withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account. Once you have linked your credit card to your bank account, you can withdraw money to that bank account in Nigeria, Your email address will not be published. Visit Binance and Log in to your registered account; After the login, click on [Wallet] – [Spot Wallet] on … From here, you can withdraw the money from any ATM that accepts MasterCard. HOW TO WITHDRAW PAYPAL MONEY TO NIGERIA BANK DIRECTLY 1. If you want to get money out from your PayPal account, you can withdraw funds to your own bank account online or using the PayPal app. Like I said earlier, it is one of the world's most recognized payment processing platforms that allows ease of online transactions. Tap your PayPal balance. Follow the procedure below: Go to your settings: Log into your account. This bank is the only bank PayPal is currently partnering within the whole of Nigeria at the moment. The paypal company isn’t helping we in Nigeria. There are no BREAK and Quench in this, it’s easy and straight forward! I have a colleague in a certain bank in Nigeria who shared this wonderful information with me on how to withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account. Confirm your bank account . To open a fully verified Paypal Account with full functionality to withdraw money in Nigeria requires you to open a Paypal account from one of the Countries whereby ability to receive funds hasn’t been disabled. What if I tell you, you can now actually withdraw to your bank account in Nigeria for the rate of N379 to N500 per dollar ($)? Paypal users in USA, Canada, the UK and different parts of the world can easily send and receive money. 3. Discover How to Withdraw PayPal Money to Nigeria Bank Account within a few minutesNeed the Report? At the end of this article you’ll learn How to withdraw money from PayPal to Nigeria local Bank account.PayPal is one the safest, Quickies and legit ways How to Download Subtitles In VLC Media Player In 5 Minutes, Racksterly Review: How to Register and Make Money, AliDropship Affiliate Program: How I Earned $217.94 in 3 Months – TheProfany, How to Open a Stripe Account in Nigeria (Stripe in Nigeria), Stripe for Non US Citizens : How to Setup a Verified Stripe Account, How To Make Money With Entertainment Blog Faster, How to Live Stream Pre-Recorded Videos to Facebook Live, How to Promote Your Local Business On Radio Stations, Wakanda Nation Income Program Review : How to join & Make Money, How to Start Dropshipping with Stripe (Complete Guide), 5 Quick Ways to Automate eBook Delivery Using PayPal, VoguePay & Selar. Binance cash withdrawal to bank account. How To Withdraw Your Money From PayPal Account In Nigeria As I have earlier said, there are so many ways to withdraw your PayPal funds in Nigeria, some will take more than one steps, which means they wouldn't arrive immediately, some are just straightforward … Send us a WhatsApp message here. This information is a rare gem and the last bus stop. Chat with us on WhatsApp for any queries. Tap Withdraw Money. This is amazing because the same PayPal for some reason has backlisted Nigerians from receiving funds with PayPal in Nigeria. Update: PayPal is now officially available in Nigeria (effective from Tuesday, June 17, 2014). Select where you’re transferring the money from, and then select the Credit Card/bank account, Choose an amount you want to transfer to your Nigerian bank account. Use Xoom – a PayPal money transfer service as a withdrawal … Although, I know it worth more than that, it will be bad of me to place it at an expensive price and have little persons access it. It took me some time to round this up and it really worth my time anyways. After writing an article on how to create a PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria, I considered the fact that not every credit or debit card can be linked to a PayPal account for withdrawal.. Paypal that can send and receive payments successfully. How to withdraw from PayPal in Nigeria. Now, when you get money in PayPal, you will have an option to withdraw it to the US bank account you attached. This isn’t the matter of Payoneer, if you want to withdraw with Payoneer, you will need a US PayPal Account. In short, there are 2 ways to withdraw funds from your PayPal account, you can either transfer the balance to a bank account or withdraw from an ATM using a linked debit card.