The Half-Dwarf Burms (50%Progschai) Het-Albino/Granite are available for sale on the website... (Boa Constrictor size as adults) Les Birmans Demi Nains (50%Progschai) ... preferably carrying or showing anery and Kahl albino genes. This strain (or line) of Albino Boas are referred to today as Kahl Albinos, or the "original" Albino. Unfortunately they were way out of my price range, but I'm glad I waited. I had always wanted an Albino Boa Constrictor ever since I heard of the first Albino Boas being imported into the U.S. back in 1983. He is a very happy and friendly boy, who loves to be held and hang out with you. preloved.co.uk . Kahl Albino boa proven breeder great to handle can come with viv or on his own open to offers. The coral albino boas originated from one of Pete Kahl's original hetero bloodlines. Quick View. Well, here is a little Albino Boa history lesson of sorts. i have a motley kahl albino boa female for sale paid 400 for her asking 350 she comes with everything her bowl tank lights she eats live small rats . firm Will only hold Reptile packages and shipments are covered by our Live Arrival Guarantee and Health Guarantee. Very clean, often with pattern aberrancies. Method of Inheritance: Simple Recessive (Albino), Co Dominant (Jungle) & Co Dominant (Hypo) Appearence: Complete absence of any black/dark pigment, red pupils & pink tongue.Very rich colouration & reduced pattern. Price $200.00. In 1992, Peter Kahl bred a male Albino Boa (one of 4 Albino Boas imported into the U.S. in 1983) to a Het Albino female to become the first person to reproduce Albino Boas in captivity. We also offer overnight shipping and a live arrival guarantee on all orders! He's £100 or £125 with his set up but he will need an upgrade soon. For sale is my albino boa constrictor. dwarf boa for sale. £400 ONO For Sale Albino kahl female boa with setup. He is for sale due to me concentrating on other species. Monster Tail 100% Het VPI T+ Albino. It has been determined that the two Albino Boa strains (Kahl and Sharp) are not genetically compatible with each other. Genetics: Color and pattern mutation - Simple recessive. When he bred hetero's from this bloodline I noticed several of the babies were much more colorful and had a lavender coral color to them. Report. Read more about it here. Cannock, Staff. This advert is located in and around All doing what they should be. Our delivery schedule can be found below: When you buy a Hog Island Boa from us, you receive our 100% ironclad live arrival guarantee. He is for sale due to me concentrating on other species. Report. Uncategorized albino arabesque boa. For sale is my albino boa constrictor. Coral Albino Bci . 5 februari 2021, OkategoriseradeOkategoriserade T plus Caramel Albino Boa Name: Cassandra Posted: 3/31/2016 Email: S1432504@student.mcckc.edu Phone: 8168781136 Location: Gladstone Missouri I have a young T+ Caramel Albino Boa for sale due to downsizing. £100 . Gorgeous little baby boa doing all he should. Posted on February 14, 2021 by February 14, 2021 by For sale, with set up, female albino kahl boa constrictor measuring about 5 feet long. He is for sale due to me concentrating on other species. Report. Ideal for down sizing your boa projects. A Junglow (AKA Sunglow Jungle) Boa is a designer morph produced by combining the albino, hypo and Jungle genes. 0.1 2020 Dwarf Hypo 100% het Kahl Albino 100%het Berry Blood ( sundragon ) boa. ... KAHL ALBINO PARADOX BOA CONSTRICTOR - 2013 MALE. It was first produced in 1990 or 1991. Hypo Albino (Kahl) Boa Constrictors for Sale in the United States. Albino (Kahl) Anerythristic (Type 1) Boa Constrictors for Sale Cookies disclaimer I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. They possess the ability to alter their coloration from day to night. When Peter Kahl was successful in breeding them in 1992, I couldn't wait to own one. 2020 Male Quick View. Lovely Albino Kahl boa for sale,female, 2years old called ivy easy to handle,good feeder, Asking for £60. She's really friendly but a big girl and our house just isn't big enough... preloved.co.uk . Boa constrictor imperator Kahl Sunglow Boa Male D.O.B 24.01.21 Shed on the 03.02.21 Fed from the 09.02.21 Feeding on defrosted mouse fluffs and rat pups Around 20 inches long Bred by myself Parents as shown female is the hypo, the male is the Albino £200. He is for sale due to me concentrating on other species. Try browsing the Boa Constrictors Index if you're looking for something specific. motley kahl albino boa - $350 (chicopee) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code Link to This Post. £100 . Purchased from Ch3rry’s Reptiles. Hi her for sale is my kahl albino boa last shed was around 10ft long eats poops and shed perfect shes tame as a puppy never struck at me or bitten in 2/3 years... preloved.co.uk Report The resulting effect is higher contrast, cleaner markings and more vibrant colours than an albino. If the two strains are bred together no Albino Boas are produced, only hets for both strains (normal looking babies). Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions. 30+ days ago. Along with being a small Boa, this makes them great for handling. For sale, with set up, female albino kahl boa constrictor measuring about 5 feet long. Albino boa. In 1992, Peter bred a male Albino Boa (one of 4 Albino Boas imported into the U.S. in 1983) to a Het Albino female to become the first person to reproduce Albino Boas in captivity. Gorgeous little baby boa doing all he should. Constr. $55.00 New … From 2019, we have a Russian T+ Albino, a Central American T+ Snow, some Motley Arabesques possible het Kahl Albino, and a Kahl … 1. Kahl albino BCI boa constrictor. Boa Constrictors for Sale - Reptile rapture offers a great selection of Boas and live arrival assurance at low in price. Boa Constrictor for Sale. We work with a very small number of select breeders to ensure you get the best quality boa available at the moment. A sunglow Boa is a designer morph produced by combining the albino and hypo genes. For Sale on Preloved - Kahl Albino boa proven breeder great to handle can come with viv or on his own open to offers z OUT OF STOCK - KAHL SUPER CORAL LIPSTICK SUNGLOW poss JUNGLE, BOA CONSTRICTOR - CB 2018 FEMALE #3. Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online, unless using our Safe Deposit Service. This page includes a growing number of boas from around the world to choose from. Please provide additional details so we can answer your question quickly. This advert is located in and around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. 100% Het VPI 50% Het Anery/ Pos Monster Tail/ Pos Kubsch Pastel. He is a pure BCI and was born on August 21st 2018. Plus, the feeders are delivered right to your doorstep. We have a nice selection of boas for sale at competitive prices. Kahl Albino boa proven breeder great to handle can come with viv or on his own open to offers. Kahl IMG Motley 66% Het Albino SOLD. For sale is my albino boa constrictor. He's £100 or £125 with his set up but he will need an upgrade... preloved.co.uk . £250 For Sale 1.0 C/A hypo 100% het Kahl Albino 100% het Berry Blood ( sun. He's £100 or £125 with his set up but he will need a So, what is meant by the term Sharp Strain Boa? Baby boa constrictors for sale.They are 100% het albino, possible pastel gene carriers.Born 25/7/2020 available now! Scientific name: Boa constrictor imperator We have thousands of exotic reptiles for sale from top breeders from around the world. 4 days ago. Boa are some of the best pet snakes. The Sharp Strain Albino Boa. Hypo Het Kahl Albino Female Bred by myself D.O.B 24.01.21 Shed 02.01.21 First fed on the 09.02.21 Eaten defrosted mouse fluffs and rat pups Got a nice coloured tail Parents are male Kahl Albino Female is a hypo Het Kahl Pick up or couriered by reptilecouriers.eu for an extra £40. Because of this incompatibility, an Albino Boa should be referred to as either a Kahl Albino, or a Sharp Albino. Thanks for looking Boa constrictor imperator Kahl Albino Boa Het Sunglow-Hypo Male Great looking Albino, nice colours, really nice tail colour and strip. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email address. Doncaster, South Yorkshire. $400.00 $350.00 Sale. This combination produces a similar appearance to an albino but the addition of the hypo gene intensifies the colour & reduces the pattern. Try browsing the Boa Constrictors Index if you're looking for something specific. $850.00. preloved.co ... Doncaster, South Yorkshire. ... Every boa that leaves our facility does so with certificate of genetics and great care. This advert is located in and around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. £250 For Sale 1.0 C/A hypo 100% het Kahl Albino 100% het Berry Blood ( sun. The Father is a super hypo jungle, and the mother a sunglow (kahl albino). For sale is my albino boa constrictor. For sale is my Male 2018 super hypo jungle het Kahl albino boa constrictor imperator. 0.1 2020 Dwarf Hypo 100% het Kahl Albino 100%het Berry Blood ( sundragon ) boa. 2020 Male Quick View. This advert is located in and around Ipswich, Suffolk. Roughly 2 feet 3" in length, and about 170 grams in weight. No products in the cart. ... For sale, with set up, female albino kahl boa constrictor measuring about 5 feet long. She's really friendly but a big girl and our house just isn't big enough for a larger set up for her. He's £100 or £125 with his set up but he will need an upgrade... preloved.co.uk . Boas for sale - Quality selection of sonoran boas, sunglow boas, jungle boas, redtail and longtail boas, rainbow boas, sand boas, Columbian boas and other boas including gorgeous boa morphs available from NERD. Our boas are healthy and feeding at the time of purchase. Kahl albino boa for sale Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Kahl albino boa for sale . Buy Boas for sale online. Boa Live Arrival Guarantee. Boa Constrictors for Sale - Reptile rapture offers a great selection of Boas and live arrival assurance at low in price. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; This guy is fro Ideal for down sizing your boa projects. Purchase these beautiful exotic reptiles that are eating regularly.