, to audition for "Ink Master. " Four years, three seasons and a few franchise spinoffs later, McGowan and her apprentice-turned-best friend have opened a small tattoo shop in Little Rock called Love Spell Tattoo. Katie McGowan. My new catstronaut, by Katie McGowan at Black Cobra tattoos in Little Rock, Arkansas. Original Poster 1 year ago. Leading Tattoo Magazine & Database, Featuring best tattoo Designs & Ideas from around the world. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com, Seahorse tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! As a coach on Battle of the Sexes and a 2-time competitor, Katie McGowan has proven time and time again that she isn’t going down without a fight. Find out about tattoo artist Katie McGowan: Age, What she did before fame, her family life. Season six contestant on the Spike TV show Ink Master who works as a tattoo artist at a shop called Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas. Katie McGlynn, who revealed she lost a stone in weight in November, once again flaunted her enviably toned figure as she headed for a … Hot air balloon tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE SUBMITTING A TATTOO. https://www.pinterest.com/tattoosbykatie/tattoos-by-katie-mcgowan Maybe you have seen her on the famous TV-show “Ink Master” season six and nine where she went to the final, both times! Posted by 1 year ago. paramount network . We chatted to Katie about how she got started in the industry and how she loves those who express themselves through tattoos… Katie McGowan is popular for being a Tattoo Artist. Our business hours are 11AM - 6PM CST, Tuesday through Saturday. To book an appointment, shoot us an email anytime at lovespelltattoo@gmail.com! Interview with Michael Orlando from Dead Girls Academy. Love Spell Tattoo is a custom tattoo shop located in the heart of Stifft Station in Little Rock, Arkansas. Mr McGowan was shown the fresh ink at a press conference and could not believe that someone would get a tattoo of his face. Katie McGowan is as we said before, a great artist who works with a lot of color and bold lines. Tattoo.com is For Sale - Click Here to Inquire. 118.2k Followers, 2,760 Following, 3,870 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Katie McGowan (@katietattoos) Reactions: Season six contestant on the Spike TV show Ink Master who works as a tattoo artist at a shop called Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas. 5. share. Labels: art design Ink It Up Trad Tattoos Blog tattoo. It's a big tattoo. Photo courtesy of Katie McGowan. Katie McGowan Black Cobra Tattoos Sherwood, AR Save More Information Bio Lil Rock gal specializing in bold, colorful tattoos. Feb 25, 2014 - Seahorse tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! Bubba Irwin—Season 4 This neo-traditional tattoo Photo courtesy of Katie McGowan. Katie McGowan’s age is 34. Katie McGowan, a tattoo artist based in Little Rock, Arkansas, has launched a limited-edition pen set with Vanness Pen Shop. Katie McGowanSherwood, AR Artist, Black Cobra Tattoos 7 years' experience Season 6 Veteran Katie McGowan describes her style as bold and colorful with a traditional influence. 07 January, … Katie is great tattoo artist based at Love Spell Tattoo in Little Rock, Arkansas (USA). Katie McGowan. added by IngridPresley @Paramount Network. 2152 E. Dauphin St. Philadelphia, PA 19125 Phone: 215.423.4780 Fax: 215.423.4782 Services Screen Printing Labels: Ink It Up Trad Tattoos Blog tattoo tattoo art tattoo design. Feb 25, 2014 - Explore Katie McGowan's board "Tattoos by Katie McGowan" on Pinterest. FAQ; Themes of the week; Submit a post; Ask me anything; Katie McGowan. Whose side are you on? So lucky I love Katie’s work on Ink Master. Contact Us tattooedkingpin@gmail.com. Classic - Tattoos by Katie McGowan by Anchor Tattoo And Piercing (anchortattooandpiercing). Steve Irwin tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! In my opinion, her style is a mix between Traditional and Neo Traditional but since she has been in two Ink Master finals, we sure know that she is very versatile tattoo artist to say at least. Fans voted Katie's mandala as the best live tattoo of the finale, advancing Black Cobra forward so they could showcase their 35 hour tattoo. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call during business hours! Inside Out Tag Team: Consistent Collab - Elimination Tattoo | Ink Master: Return of the Masters. Find the biography, on the road schedule and latest tattoos by Katie McGowan. Female Side Tattoo.. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com, Steve Irwin tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! I would love to get a tattoo by her. Dan Lorenzo: You were always a pretty woman, but it's safe to 1.7k. Katie McGowan is a American Tattoo Artist from Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. After apprenticing for 1 year, the next 10 years of his career were spent working for various tattoo shops before opening his own, Black Cobra in Sherwood, Arkansas. Feb 25, 2014 - Owl tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! I like the overall layout big tough clause. video. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: www.tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com Nov 25, 2016 - Explore Anna Machado's board "ref tattoo" on Pinterest. Interview with Katie McGowan 29-year-old Katie McGowan , works at Black Cobra Tattoos in Little Rock, Arkansas and creates insanely bright neo-traditional tattoos. There might also be pampitis, leotards, hip boot, thigh boot, kamison, sako, and shift. This Ink Master litrato contains Playsuit. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com. 29-year-old Katie McGowan, works at ... My freshman year of college was when I started hanging out at my local tattoo shop. Mr McGowan urged the gentleman with the tattoo to remove it and offered to help. The color palette really works for this design. After begging for a job at the tattoo shop, I started working there as an apprentice hopeful at the age of 19. Katie McGowan Product Code: KATIE-MCGOWAN Description Contact Info I've been tattooing for six years. The outline looks great. The Arkansas artist feels lucky to get to compete again and is determined to make it to the finale, especially with having her boss, Season 6 but Katie was well known in the world of tattooing before that show. McGowan competed on the show with her mentor, Matt O'Baugh, finishing in 8th place. Arkansas tattoo artist Katie McGowan takes a selfie with Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro while shooting for the 12th season of Ink Master. Translate; Career; Random; Home Artist Katie McGowan . Most Popular ★ Boost . According to FamousDetails, she was born in the Year of the Tiger. Who is Katie McGowan dating in 2021 and who has Katie dated? Fun facts: before fame, family life, popularity rankings, and more. An Arkansas tattoo artist headed back to New York recently to coach contestants around the country for the … Katie McGowan. See more ideas about tattoos, cobra tattoo, tattoos and piercings. Tattoos by Katie McGowan Ask me anything Archive The Latest r f t p l Apr 15, 2016 / 30 notes Thanks for driving from Illinois to get this amethyst crystal cover up from me, Malorie!!! On season 6 of Ink Master, we were first introduced to Katie McGowan, who charmed audiences with her Southern twang and incredible talents.Three seasons later, McGowan returned with mentor Matt O'Baugh and as a team, they took home second place at the live finale. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com, Hibiscus hand tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! Report Save. Our phone number is 501-707-4554 and our receptionist is happy to help. We’re located at 2901 West Markham Street, Little Rock, Arkansas, 72205. from Ink It Up Trad Tattoos Blog source. 29-year-old Katie McGowan, works at Black Cobra Tattoos in Little Rock, Arkansas and creates insanely bright neo-traditional tattoos. As Strange As Angels Exclusive. Katie specializes in colorful neotraditional tattoos. Now, McGowan is back for a third time as one of the veteran coaches for season 12's Battle of the … RELATED ARTICLE A … Close. Tattoo Blog Feel free to ask questions, submit your tattoos, or make requests for artists/themes! Katie thinks she had every right to call out the mistake. We’re located at 2901 West Markham Street, Little Rock, Arkansas, 72205. We chatted to Katie about how she got started in the industry and how she loves Arkansas tattoo artist Katie McGowan was angry with her then-boyfriend when she decided to go to Austin, Tex. PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE SUBMITTING A TATTOO. Description Contact Info I've been tattooing for six years. Katie McGowan describes her style as bold and colorful with a traditional influence. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com Katie McGowan | Tattoos done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas. The blacks really strong. Katie McGowan : Product Code: KATIE-MCGOWAN. Learn about Katie McGowan (Tattoo Artist): Birthday, bio, family, parents, age, biography, born (date of birth) and all information about Katie McGowan She loves tattooing flowers, animals (especially pet portraits), lady faces, mandalas, food, and anything else rad or silly ❤. Join Tattoofilter to connect with Katie McGowan and the rest of our community. Tattoo artist Katie McGowan weighs in on being a female artist, reflects on her time on Ink Master, and chats about the importance of exercise and camping! IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com Find Out Her Secret to Success In 2015, Ink Master season 6 introduced us to tattooer Katie McGowan. Season six contestant on the Spike TV show Ink Master who works as a tattoo artist at a shop called Home of Little Rock’s own Katie McGowan and Jesse Perez. Aaron Is thinks Katie ruined their chances for the finale. She later returned with O'Baugh to compete again on season 10, Shop Wars, with the pair completing in second at the live finale. Get a close Look at American Home wants to see this get in close and get a real good look. In this article, we take a look at Katie McGowan's net worth in 2021, total earnings, salary, and biography. Let's take a look at Katie McGowan's current relationship, dating history, rumored hookups and past exes. Katie McGowan works on the mandala tattoo that won the viewers’ poll and propelled her and Matt O’Baugh into Ink Master’s season nine finale. See more ideas about space tattoo, cool tattoos, galaxy tattoo. ... Katie Holmes puts her best foot forward in pink socks and … I was on Ink Master season 6, with Matt O'Baugh as my partner. ink master. Jul 30, 2015 - Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com, Paisley and flower tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! Ink Master Season 12: Taking Aim at Portrait Tattoos on Episode 14 On Ink Master Season 12 episode 14 the remaining five tattoo artists picked up paint ball guns and tried their luck at portraits. Stream music on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. FAQ; Themes of the week; Submit a post; Ask me anything; Katie McGowan. Love Spell Tattoo is a custom tattoo shop located in the heart of Stifft Station in Little Rock, Arkansas. Jun 24, 2015 - little rock arkansas tattoo shop best katie mcgowan 100% recommend her if you can make the trip! 'You are joking,' he said. level 2. Saved from spike.com Paramount Network Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series. Season six contestant on the Spike TV show Ink Master who works as a tattoo artist at a shop called Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas. Matt and Katie Neo traditional, and let's start with number one. Our business hours are 11AM - 6PM CST, Tuesday through Saturday. 03 July, 2016 July 03, … IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com, Owl tattoo done by Katie McGowan @ Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, Arkansas! Born in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, on April 24, 1986, Katie McGowan is best known for being a tattoo artist. Tattoo artist Katie McGowan weighs in on being a female artist, reflects on her time on Ink Master, and chats about the importance of exercise and camping! At TattooViral we connects the worlds best tattoo artists and fans to find the Best Tattoo Designs, Quotes, Inspirations and Ideas for women, men and couples. Matt works in many different tattoo styles and prides himself on being able to dominate any design that comes his way. Katie McGowan Sherwood, AR Artist, Black Cobra Tattoos 5 years' experience Apprentice of Matt O'Baugh Katie has been tattooing for five years in central Arkansas. Chris Blinston, Katie McGowan, Big Ceeze, Dave Clarke—Season 6 The final product of this tattoo wasn't the worst, however, the process gave the client a panic attack. The 34-year-old tattoo artist was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. from Ink It Up Trad Tattoos Blog source. ... My favorite subject matters to tattoo include mandalas, lady faces, roses, and geometric animals. IG: katiemcgowan_tattoos Tumblr: tattoosbykatie.tumblr.com Tattoo Artist #96611. Let's look at tattoo number two. Katie McGowan is on Tattoofilter. She and Tyler Nolan competed on the same season of Ink … Tattoo Blog Feel free to ask questions, submit your tattoos, or make requests for artists/themes! litrato of Matt O'Baugh and Katie McGowan | Black ulupong mga tattoo | Season 9 for fans of Ink Master 40571415 Birthday . Katie McGowan. Reactions: She attended Hendrix College and had been tattooing for five years before competing on Ink Master. katie mcgowan. Home of Little Rock’s own Katie McGowan and Jesse Perez. Mentor to Katie McGowan Matt O'Baugh has been tattooing for 14 years. I loved studying foreign languages as much as I loved art, so my major at the time was Spanish.