Please disable your adblocker or whitelist us! vs crit blender - helios or fox too (if andi is high lvl). Keira is so great because she can do a lot of damage in a small amount of time to the whole enemy team. Hero Wars Andvari team composition. Hit damage: 28,456 (30% Physical attack + 50 * Level) Chance to silence is lowered if the target's level is above 130 (1 * Level) The demon of war has resurrected the young guard and turned her into a ghost foredoomed to suffer and wander around until the end of time. This synergy is actually the strongest in Hero Wars, not other heroes have such a strong synergy. My first ideas; Andvari, Keira, Neb, Jet, Seb + Fenris (keira blender teams are interesting) Ast, Qm, Yas, Seb, Mar + Cain (investing for dodge) (Only Ast is invested among these heroes. The 3 core heroes of this team are Keira, Sebastian, and Jet. vs crit blender - helios or fox too (if andi is high lvl). You need a pretty strong Helios for this to work since he has to stay alive long enough to fire off that flaming retribution skill. Fox. And now I cannot afford to invest in 5 different heroes. I never had problem with dorian, maybe you should see who die in battle before k'arkh and why and then bump those stats a bit up and you will be fine. In Hero Wars, there are a total of 7 different hero roles, with each hero in the game being one of two of these roles. Her abilities melt tanks and deals tons of damage to the enemy back line Heroes as well. In my server Keira blender is absolute meta and while all others trying to build the same team I am thinking how better to counter it. Hero Wars Twins team is probably one of the strongest teams in the game and really hard to beat. Feel free to change heroes to counter the enemy or replace heroes that you don’t own with those who you own. ! Keira’s basic attack can ricochet between enemies. If you enjoyed this guide go leave a comment down below. The main thing to keep in mind is that Keira needs all armor penetration she can get including allied hero active artifact buffs, she is really expensive hero if you want to squeeze the most out of her and most of your enemies will know how to counter Keira. This one of the most popular top arena teams. After I assess foe and find his weak spot, I target it. 1 Skills 1.1 … vs blender - fox (she pushes andi behind keira and stuns him) OR if keira is very high lvl lian/thea (to mute keira) OR jorgen (to control foe energy). I have K'Arkh team. So I cannot use Lian. 32,826 talking about this. If she is in the last spot, she can combat Jorgen, who redirects all physical attacks to her, putting them all to sleep. Blooming and Default skin are both great as a second choice to Keira go for Blooming skin if you have unlocked it or just max out Default skin since that skin is unlocked for free. Fox pushes tank back, stuns it and opens Keira, then Asta just have to survive. Or maybe you tried the team above and can add some comments. I'm surprised not many people asked this question, so I decided to do this myself. 32,697 talking about this. If you are close in power you will win every time. She makes good team combinations with various critical strike providers. One of my friends is using ODH + Lian + Andvari - quite efficient. Nebula boost both Keira and Orion. Martha heals keep the team alive long enough to obliterate the most teams. This all being said Keira needs all armor penetration what she can get including other hero armor penetration artifact buffs. Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! Because I rely heavily on Keira myself, I use Astaroth, Keira, Nebula, Orion, and Helios. The Blender – Any great Tank hero, Keira, Neb, Seb, Jet Tank is usually Andvari but can be subbed with Cleaver. vs crit blender - helios or fox too (if andi is high lvl). Level 1-30 Glyphs are from level 20, 31-40 at level 60, 41-50 at level 100. K’arkh + Kai: make a great combination with Kai’s ultimate attack that makes K’arkh attack the whole enemy team. The main thing to keep in mind is that Keira needs all armor penetration she can get including allied hero active artifact buffs, she is really expensive hero if you want to squeeze the most out of her and most of your enemies will know how to counter Keira. If you manage to kill multiple enemies with this skill you can stack up physical artifact boost multiple times and gain a lot of free physical attack for several seconds which can be enough to “blender” the enemy team. vs crit - helios + aurora (both can hold hits and hit back with magic). Keira is one of the best damage dealers in Hero Wars. By itself that's a strong lineup I just haven't built up those heroes enough to be competitive for my team level. If its mixed crit blender mess then I go for survivability. Countering In Hero Wars. Couldn't believe that someone was able to provide a game that was this simple and yet so intriguing that the next step was entrancing! There was very good blender team composition (Andvari, Keira, Nebula, Sebastian and Jet) which was really good with Andvari but Devs fixed all bugs and adjusted Nebula’s placement. From my point of view you can either use Lian or Helios or both. Right now at max stats only Luther and Ziri have enough armor to deny Piercing Pain extra damage from Keira. vs no andi blender - … vs higher level blender - asta k'arkh jorgen nebula/fox/lars martha (whichever will work best). Hero Wars Keira in depth guide. For twins teams below, you can change tank for your desired tank but I am a huge Astaroth fan and I think that he is really universal for any team composition unless you are facing Morrigan but even then he is a solid choice.. I would recommend focusing on armor penetration skin because armor penetration will increase Keira’s damage much more than physical attack boost or agility boost unless you just started to play Keira and still haven’t any decent physical damage to penetrate through enemy’s armor. Keira is a very strong Hero, she is very often found in top teams and for sure is worth investing. Here goes, I’ll do my best. Health glyph value can always change based on the survivability of your hero, regardless of where it's valued on the chart You can unlock Glyphs at Blue Rank and ends at Violet+2. Andvari protects squish Keira and Orion. Keira is one of the best damage dealers in Hero Wars. Blade Whirlwind can do some serious damage once activated but most of Keira’s damage will come from her basic attacks. Keira is great against everything in right team composition unless countered by heroes above. Team number 1 – Lars, Jorgen, Celeste, … Additional information: Keira is one of the best if not the best Marksman Heroes. But you can counter this skill by having a hero who has armor artifact buff which can deny Piercing Pain effect to the whole team. You can build your team around those META heroes but you also need good team composition and … Usually Keira die quick. The official Reddit for Hero Wars Mobile ⚔️ Gather your army of mighty Heroes and Titans, upgrade them and battle against the Archdemon Army! In these chapters and stages, you’ll learn the importance of havin… Her blooming skin is probably what she looked like before she died as we know she was a captain, then a royal guard. Keira is a very strong Hero, she is very often found in top teams and for sure is worth investing. Each hero of this team plays a crucial role. Besides that Actaviana’s Blades can stack up a few times if Keira can kill multiple enemies in a small amount of time like in the Outland when fighting boss. Dancing Blades – Passive skill. Hardcore role-players will disagree with us on this one, but if you’re committed to having a full Valentine’s day line-up, there’s nothing stopping you from doing so. on their way back. Octaviana’s Blades – increase physical attackeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'herowarsinfo_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',178,'0','0'])); Alchemist’s Folio – increase armor penetration and physical attack. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What about keira blender team? Piercing Pain synergies with Dancing Blades and that is a reason why you want to have as much armor penetration as possible. Yes, but in this case I need to change my whole team, comparing with just adding Helios in. 32,678 talking about this. Play Hero Wars on PC This means that it doesn’t matter what you’re wearing because all your hard-earned upgrades are cumulated. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'herowarsinfo_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_12',186,'0','0']));Keira’s synergies well with: I hope you enjoyed my Hero Wars Keira guide. The beauty of this game is that everyone has a counter. I'd say a good amount of ppl have trouble against my arena, given I'm not 120 yet. This synergy is actually the strongest in Hero Wars, not other heroes have such a strong synergy. She makes good team combinations with various critical strike providers. When talking about Campaign mode in Hero Wars, your choice of team wouldn’t matter too much in the early chapters. That way you will deny armor boost for the enemy and Keira’s. This team works essentially everywhere in the game, especially in Arena and Guild Wars. AoE damage builds up energy to all enemy team, Has a lot of counters because she was too overpowered, In most team compositions she will stand as a second hero, Needs big investments to make her truly shine, Competetive throughout all stages of the game. Hero Wars Keira in depth guide. Keira launches a whirlwind of blades. Lars+Krista – Classic magic combo, pairs well with Jorgen, Orion, Helios, Dorian, Martha, Arachne, Celeste, and plenty of others. Since Keira will be your main damage dealer you should focus on leveling up all her artifact to max as fast as possible. vs aoe - lian or thea (3+4 skills maxed). It will easily take its rightful place in the team of physicists. Hero Wars Andvari team composition. Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! Also, keep in mind that Dancing Blades will deal damage to the whole enemy team which is great but there is also a downside to this because each Keira’s basic attack will gain energy to all enemy heroes and they will be able to use their active skills much faster. asta, khark, nebula, Helios and Martha --> yes, this is the way to counter Keira Crit team, Keira Nebula Orion team, on the other hand, is very nasty and difficult to deal with (if you use Karkh). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the HeroWarsApp community. Joo (Hero Wars) is worth downloading because he is the best physicist - a shooter in the game, often criticizes, can be healed himself. In Hero Wars, there are a total of 7 different hero roles, with each hero in the game being one of two of these roles. There are several types of resources in Hero Wars, all of which are used for many different purposes. I am the highest non level 120 in my server. All you need to know about Keira - upgrade orders, counters, teams, synergies, tips and trick and much more vs twins - rufus + kai (disrupts synergy). The ricocheting blade deals 25% of basic attack damage on each hit. or investing for dodge? Hero Wars are all about building your team right to get most out of your team and heroes. We are investing a lot of time to make this website and ads are the only way how we can keep this project going. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'herowarsinfo_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',191,'0','0']));Blade Whirlwind – Keira launches a whirlwind of blades. If you have trouble to keep Keira alive long enough than you can focus on leveling up her health glyph but other than that you should stick to this order. No specific team compositions, mainly works well as a coutner to Kharh compositions, Twins and Cleaver. Strong twins teams with Lian instead of Jorgen can work. Max out Keira’s armor penetration at all times, If you have an ally who has an armor penetration artifact then use it at the same time when the enemy activates the armor artifact to their team. A soft counter is a hero that will take away the benefits of a certain hero or hero combo, like preventing them to build their … Boosts heroes that deal physical damage 1 Active Skills 1.1 White: Thunderous Roar 1.2 Green: Helpless Target 2 Patronage Skill 2.1 Violet: Blind Rage If the enemy’s armor is lower than Keira’s armor penetration, her basic attack deals extra damage. Keira will be a great damage dealer throughout all stages of your Hero Wars journey. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'herowarsinfo_com-box-4','ezslot_8',177,'0','0'])); Piercing Pain – Passive skill. Vs satori blender I swap rufus with nebs. This Hero Wars tier list 2021 showcases the best heroes and the worst heroes. vs blender - fox (she pushes andi behind keira and stuns him) OR if keira is very high lvl lian/thea (to mute keira) OR jorgen (to control foe energy). vs aoe - lian or thea (3+4 skills maxed). Same goes for Karkh teams with Lian instead of Jorgen (but only if they have a tank other than Andvari). vs no andi blender - standard k'arkh meta. Keira is all about doing damage and this glyph order will focus on that. Keira’s team compositions down below are not the only ones that are great. Failing to do so will cause your team to have too much or too little of a certain aspect… For both Hero Wars versions, Keira has the same skins with the same effects. vs no andi blender - standard k'arkh meta. Do you have any other suggestions? eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'herowarsinfo_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',175,'0','0']));Enraged Soul – Attack and skill speed increased up to 300%. As mentioned before Keira is really expensive hero to max out to her true potential because she needs really expensive heroes by her side to make her really shine. I have settled with these heroes atm. That means you need to level this skill as a priority because ricochet can fail if the enemy will be higher level than your Keira is. Helios is a little softie, I would try to keep him alive first because a blender Keira will probably kill him in 2 seconds before he can do anything if you just pump magic atk and intelligence. The blades reach the furthest enemy and then return, dealing damage to enemies as they fly and silencing them for 4 sec. Lian: She is a pretty useful control hero that slows down AoE hitters by a considerable amount, especially Keira. Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! For twins teams below, you can change tank for your desired tank but I am a huge Astaroth fan and I think that he is really universal for any team composition unless you are facing Morrigan but even then he is a solid choice.. Thanks, Another advantage of using asta khark nebula Helios Marta is that you have 3 artifacts for armour which can be efficient. No specific team compositions, mainly works well as a coutner to Kharh compositions, Twins and Cleaver. Disclaimer: I don't ever state that my teams are the best/meta/S-Tier. Players do, however, usually talk about three overall hero roles instead; tanks, damage dealers, and supports with each of the seven … I would give him some health and armor love as well. 32,817 talking about this. Each ricochet will make Piercing Pain to deal extra damage to the enemy. Keira will be a great damage dealer throughout all stages of your Hero Wars journey. Players do, however, usually talk about three overall hero roles instead; tanks, damage dealers, and supports with each of the seven roles belonging to one or two of the overall roles. Astaroth can revive K’arkh while Faceless copies K’arkh or other hero first skill. Just know I haven’t built a full blender team yet, but here are the heroes I’ve seen used in Blender teams before: Tank: Galahad, Astaroth, Andvari, Keira, Ishmael (the last three are “tanking” but rely on heavy development and quickly killing the other team, and obviously Andvari is a K’Arkh counter) This all sounds correct. There are several different ways to counter in Hero Wars, either you have a hard counter or a soft counter. I use astaroth, andvari, Keira 3+(absolute star artifact 1&2), nebula and Orion. When talking about Campaign mode in Hero Wars, your choice of team wouldn’t matter too much in the early chapters. I have seen a few methods to bust the blender. The chance to ricochet is lowered if the target’s level is above Keira’s current level. Additional information: Keira is one of the best if not the best Marksman Heroes. 32,697 talking about this. Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! I was running khark team so I decided to go for asta, khark, nebula, Helios and Martha. Would Ziri work in place of Cleaver (since I’m level 118 with every hero but still haven’t gotten Cleaver)? I'm only lvl 114 but I stay around rank 18 in arena. I would suggest to level up Keira”s glyphs in this order -> Armor penetration – Physical attack – Agility – Health – Armor. K’arkh + Kai: make a great combination with Kai’s ultimate attack that … This team works essentially everywhere in the game, especially in Arena and Guild Wars. About a month ago, we briefly discussed some of the best units you can play with in Hero Wars and, although some of these recommendations are still sound, we’d like to expand on that initial classification with an updated tier list. https://herowarsinfo.com/beginner-guides/hero-wars-keira-team Press J to jump to the feed. Initial timeout: 11Skill timeout: 25Keira’s speed increases for 5 sec. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All my heroes are used in GA anyways so all are in a range of +-20lvls from each other. You should think about this skill more like a basic attack booster and silencer because once Blade Whirlwind is activated Keira will boost the physical attack to the whole team. Down below will be some great Keira’s teams for both versions (mobile and PC version). vs aoe - lian or thea (3+4 skills maxed). This means you can start to invest in Keira in the early game unlike other great Hero Wars damage dealers like Kark’h, Twins, and so on. vs blender - fox (she pushes andi behind keira and stuns him) OR if keira is very high lvl lian/thea (to mute keira) OR jorgen (to control foe energy). You definitely need to use Magic, Twins with Helios works and I use Cleaver, Andviri, Orion, Dorian, Helios. There is even a team composition which is called “Blender team” that usually refers to a hyper-offensive Keira-based team that’s supposed to evoke the image of a blender chopping up the enemy team. There are 3 skins for Keira – Default skin which boosts Keira’s agility, Blooming skin which boosts physical attack, and Winter skin which boosts Keira’s armor penetration. You can obtain Keira’s soulstones from Campaign missions starting from chapter 3. The results are ok, but still struggling with teams which have Dorian, sometimes with teams with nebula and always with strongest teams. It’s effective enough against blender teams but will never be as good as a magic team vs blender. Team number 1 – Lars, Jorgen, Celeste, … The blades reach the furthest enemy and then return, dealing damage to enemies as they fly and silencing them for 4 seconds on the way back. There isn’t one specific hero who Keira can counter. This time around, we’ll be focusing mainly on those heroes that are worth keeping for the late game. Actaviana’s Blades are great as well if you have enough armor penetration to pierce through at least 3 enemy’s team heroes’ armor because from Actaviana’s Blades buff can benefit all Keira’s team not just herself. You have to follow some basic rules to make decent team composition like choosing META (META = Most Effective Tactic Available) heroes and building team around them. Keira is so great because she can do a lot of damage in a small amount of time to the whole enemy team. More guide and the latest news on my YouTube channel -> YouTube channel. Here is a breakdown of the most important ones: Gold: The main currency of the game, used in many different transactions, the most important of which being the upgrade of your character’s skills as well as to evolve them and increase their rank. All you need to know about Keira - upgrade orders, counters, teams, synergies, tips and trick and much more Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! As such, you’ll be able to form an … Collect heroes, create ultimate teams and join your friends in the most epic battle against the Archdemon Army! I will include f2p friendly team compositions and p2w compositions as well. Skin Stats Are Accumulated. Hero Wars Twins team is probably one of the strongest teams in the game and really hard to beat. There was very good blender team composition (Andvari, Keira, Nebula, Sebastian and Jet) which was really good with Andvari but Devs fixed all bugs and adjusted Nebula’s placement. 32,678 talking about this. In my opinion Alchemist’s Folio is a priority number one since it offers armor penetration and decent amount of physical attack. When creating your team, you want to keep the three overall roles in mind to balance out your team. I know that this is nothing new for some, but just to get everyone on the same page… skin stats get accumulated in Hero Wars, so you don’t need to focus on one skin that you consider “the best”, all skin stats get active on your hero so you can run your hero with a skin you really like but level another skin that has better stats. Tons of damage: Keira, Nebula, Fox, Martha, Astaroth