Vital in the hair care regime to protect hair from styling damage. Oz. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil More Than Shampoo, the cleanse of a shampoo the care of a mask, for dry hair 200ml. Being a hair model, my hair goes through a lot. sale is for 3. always free shipping! Learn how to care for dry hair. You must be at least 13 years old to sign up for our newsletter. Sign up for the latest beauty news, product samples and coupons, This sign up is for U.S. consumers. Banish Frizz - How to Banish Frizzy hair for good Skip the slider: related products. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Hydrating oil-in-cream treatment for dry, lifeless hairInstantly melts into dry hair for all day softnessEliminates dryness in just 1 wash based on when you use the complete systemWith Luscious, Lightweight OilsFor dry, lifeless hairTransforms dry hair to soft & … It is not over the top or oily, a small amount goes a long way and also help gets rid of my frizz without it looking like I have clumps of product in my hair - a winner! Delivery options We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. CDN$ 29.66 Wella colorcharm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner. Privacy Policy and My hair feels so silky and conditioned instead of feeling dry and brittle! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for (3) L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil In-Cream Flower Oils Leave In, 5.1oz at the best online prices at eBay! L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert is now L'Oreal Paris Elvive. Product information. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google The L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil In Cream Nourishing Leave In Cream contains 150ml and retails for £6.99 and is described as having the nourishment of extraordinary hair oils, now in a light beauty cream. You can also use it to moisturize your hair when it is dry. The treatment's lightweight formula is instantly absorbed, penetrating each hair fibre to intensely nourish hair. Oz. You’ll hear from us soon. A review of the new L'Oreal Elvive extraordinary oil in cream leave in treatment (wow, mouthful). ... L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nourishing Rich Leave in Cream 150ml. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Rich 150ml View all L'Oreal Paris Elvive An intensely nourishing* Oil in a sumptuous cream. With 6 nourishing flower oils but in the lightness of a cream. 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,427. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Enriched with 6 precious flower oils, the formula is lightweight on the roots whilst deeply nourishing to the ends of your hair. It provides intense nourishment without weighing the hair down or leaving a greasy residue on your fingertips. Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream is a delicately light texture, enriched with 6 flower oils. Use more or less depending on length of hair. Thanks Amazon :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 16, 2018, Amazing, my hair is quite thick and dry, and working in a warm environment makes it frizz, this oil is amazing, makes my hair sleek and so shiney and no frizz 5*, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2019. Follow with EXTRAORDINARY OIL nourishing cream. février 9 2021, 5:16 pm. 48 kr. Free shipping for many products! Buy L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Styling Cream 200 ML online on Amazon.ae at best prices. 875 reviews. The treatment's lightweight formula is instantly absorbed, penetrating each hair fibre to intensely nourish hair. 3,026 reviews. 75. The silky texture instantly absorbs onto the hair fibre. The formula features highly concentrated oils from six precious flowers. Please try again later For that reason alone, I do suggest approaching this product with … fragt. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash with our Extraordinary hair oil system*. From bleaching to dyes and whatever the latest treatment is! Discover Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-cream from the experts at L'Oréal Paris. 108 kr. Packaging may vary. Product description L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-In-Cream leave-in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream Rich Nourishing Leave in Cream 150ml bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel It has six luxurious flower oils and can be used on wet hair as heat protector or a leave in conditioner for the extra nourishment. I love this oil. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. I purchased through the Amazon add-on programme which was excellent as it was less than half price than the shops! Skip the slider: related articles. The Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream allows you to experience the nourishing feeling of extraordinary oil but in a lightness of a cream. Stil: Alle Haartypen Verifizierter Kauf. I opened the parcel and quickly applied a couple pumps to the ends of my hair. Add to favourites. Instantly melts into dry hair for all day softness. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Leave in Conditioner is a cream that you apply to the hair much like you would a traditional hair conditioner. L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum leave in hair serum hydrates and nourishes to transform lifeless, dry hair to soft and lustrous. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. A luxurious yet lightweight formula that nourishes normal to dry hair, without weighing it down. After using Extraordinary Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, rub a dime size amount of cream between the hands and then work throughout the lengths of damp hair. 2x L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream Nourishing Leave in Cream 150ml: Amazon.ca: Beauty L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream is made with the nourishment of an oil and the moisture of a cream for the deepest hair nutrition. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream for Dry, Rough Hair 150ml is a light-weight beauty cream that nourishes your hair. *when using the complete system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment Now you’ll be the first to hear about our latest beauty news, product samples and coupons and so much more. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-In-Cream leave-in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner, 0.1 fl. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Now you can experience the nourishing feeling of Extraordinary Oil but in the lightness of a cream. CDN$ 7.99 - CDN$ 11.99 L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Cream Cleanser, 5 Fluid Ounce. Mothercare A selection of caring treatment oils - view the full range here. Purchased at: Target. 205 kr. As a matter of a fact I truly think it to be one of the best leave in conditioners I have tried but would not recommend for normal nor fine hair types. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Description . Eliminates dryness in 1 wash*. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo nourishes dry and damaged hair. New look, same amazing formula. On dry hair, use lightly as a finishing touch. 57 kr. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil More Than Shampoo Intense Care For Dry Hair 200ml. Buy L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil More Than Shampoo 200ml at Superdrug.com plus much more from L'Oreal Paris Elvive . Featured. In just 1 drop, 10x more nourished. The name of the product somewhat gives it away, yes this conditioner does contain the original L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil but without the greasy texture. Men's Conditioner - Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint & Eucalyptus for All Hair Types –Made ... VieBeauti Eyelash Growth Serum and Eyebrow Enhancer – Lash boost Serum for Longer, ... Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorditioner, Semi-Permanent Professional Hair Color Deposi... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. £8.75 £ 8. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment is a hair oil for all hair types. Unable to add item to Wish List. Vital in the hair care regime to protect hair from styling damage. L’Oréal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream is a leave-in hair cream that deeply nourishes the hair. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash with our Extraordinary hair oil system*. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. By Niobys L. Madison , MS. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This is 100% fake product. Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream! (Packaging May Vary), L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo For Damaged Hair, 591 mL, L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Treatment Daily Treatment, 4.5 milliliters, L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair with 6 precious oils, including amla, coconut and rose, 385 ml. I use it on my damp hair after a shower. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2017. Our 21 Best Hair Care Tips For Every Hair Type, EVERPURE Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo, ELVIVE Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner, The Best Bangs for Every Face Shape and Hair Type, ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray, Honoring extraordinary women who selflessly volunteer, Checkout our weekly live broadcast with tips from our experts, Find the perfect gift from our carefully curated selection of top beauty favorites. It is not over the top or oily, a small amount goes a long way and also help gets rid of my frizz without it looking like I have clumps of product in my hair - a winner! Hydrating oil-in-cream treatment for dry, lifeless hair. This site is intended for US consumers. Enriched with 6 precious flower oils, the formula deeply penetrates the hair fibre for ultimate nourishment and protection without leaving hair greasy. You get a lot of product for the price. I find it a little on the water-y side, and my hair remains... About reviewer … Add to trolley. The sumptuous cream instantly absorbs onto the hair to provide intense nourishment without weighing the hair down or leaving a greasy residue on your fingertips. A review of the new L'Oreal Elvive extraordinary oil in cream leave in treatment (wow, mouthful). Vital in the hair care regime to … This item:L'Oreal Elvive Oils Very Dry Hair Oil in Cream 150ml£9.99(£6.66/ 100 ml) Only 1 left in stock. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extra Ordinary Oil Leave In Cream All Hair Types 150 ml ... 5,0 von 5 Sternen Extraordinary. It also smells lovely - not overpowering at all. With 6 luxurious flower oils, simply apply a small amount onto wet or dry hair for hair that feels nourished with a luxuriously floral fragrance. Love the creaminess and smell. The silky texture instantly absorbs onto the hair fibre. Reviews; Articles; Reviews reflect the honest opinions of beautyheaven members. Til butik. Extraordinary oil - a precious blend of 6 flower extractsversatile use, luminous colour, sumptuous softness and weightless touch. The scent is a bit different but it’s okay, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 24, 2019. Which variety would you like ... février 9 2021, 5:16 pm. *Required information. Thankyou Beautyheaven, I was one of the lucky winners for the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Creams' Competition. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream Are you worried about trying a hair oil? After using EXTRAORDINARY OIL shampoo, work through the lengths of your hair, right to the tips. Sign up to be notified when this product is available: By enrolling I understand and agree to the privacy policy and terms of service, including the use of arbitration and the waiver of any class or group claim to resolve disputes. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream Nourishing Leave in Cream 150ml (5)Leave a review. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream leave-in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash* Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight and brilliantly shiny in just one wash with our Extraordinary Oil system. Add to trolley. This is a decent mid-range leave in cream if you need something to help tame your hair, particularly for the very reasonable price. You can edit your question or post anyway. L'Oreal Hair Oil by Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Dry to Very Dry Hair 100 ml£6.50(£6.50/ 100 ml) As part of the beautyheaven rewards program, all members receive 5 points for each review they submit. £8 £5.33 per 100ml. I purchased this on a whim as my hair needed some desparate repair! L’Oréal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream is a leave-in hair cream that deeply nourishes the hair. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream for All Hair Types 150ml is a light-weight beauty cream that nourishes your hair. Sorry, we re currently having a technical issue and are unable to save your details. Despite claims of the contrary L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Leave in Conditioner is a fairly thick and heavy conditioner, don't get me wrong hair that is parched will lap it up. Purchased at: Target. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream for All Hair Types 150ml is a light-weight beauty cream that nourishes your hair. Populære søgninger. A nourishing* oil in a lightweight cream. Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream is made with the nourishment of an oil and the moisture of a cream for the deepest hair nutrition to repair dry and damaged hair. Share Email; Facebook; Twitter; ID: 250477. An intensely nourishing* Oil in a sumptuous c Vis mere. See 7 member reviews and photos. global organic india - onion oil with black seed oil in purest form very effectivel... SNOBGIRLS HYDRAMEND Masque-Creme (hydrating conditioner) Intense Hydration & Repair... Bosley Professional Strength BOSRevive Volumizing Conditioner,Non-Color Treated Hai... lonstin Hair Conditioner, Argan Oil of Morocco Hydrate and Repair Deep Hair Conditi... L'Oreal Paris Dream lengths Sleek Frizz Eraser Serum with Keratin and Castor Oil, 100 Milliliters, L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Mask, L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Color Care Hair Mask with UV Filter and Linseed Extract, 300 ml, L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment, 3.4 fl. Delivery options We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. inkl. Moroccanoil Weightless Hydration Mask, 16.90 Ounce. L’Oréal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream is a leave-in hair cream that deeply nourishes the hair. Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream for dry, rough hair is a rich texture, enriched with 6 flower oils. Extraordinary. And can imagine this will last a very long since you only need a couple pumps. Discover Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-cream from the experts at L'Oréal Paris. Infused with fine coconut oil, the formula intensely nourishes, leaving hair feeling irresistibly soft whilst indulging your senses with an addictive coconut fragrance. Make Offer - (3) L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil In-Cream Flower Oils Leave In, 5.1oz 2x L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner 5.1 oz $16.30 2x L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner 5.1 oz 5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - 2x L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner 5.1 oz Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream is a delicately light texture, enriched with 6 flower oils. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 13. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream leave-in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash* Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight and brilliantly shiny in just one wash with our Extraordinary Oil system. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Instant shine + silky touch. I was thinking it is a bargain apparently it's not! *when using the complete system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment. There was a problem completing your request. inkl. With 6 luxurious flower oils, simply apply a small amount onto wet or dry hair for hair that feels nourished with a luxuriously floral fragrance. Lavender Sulfate Free Conditioner for Sensitive Skin by Tree to Tub - Natural Condi... Himalaya Anti-Breakage Hair Oil with Thistle and Amla for Damaged Hair and Split En... Nubi Boosting Hair Serum with Marula Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, 2 Fl. It's like there was no damage at all?! Love the creaminess and smell. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. L'Oreal Hair Oil by Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Dry to Very Dry Hair 100 ml. Makes my hair feel nice and silky soft. Leave-in cream treatment which nourishes like an oil and moisturises like a cream L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream is made with the nourishment of an oil and the moisture of a cream for the deepest hair nutrition. I’m going through a bit of a L’Oreal obsession at the moment so when I saw the new L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil In Cream Nourishing Leave In Cream (extraordinarily long name), I knew I needed to try it and I opted for the ‘All Types of Hair’ version but they do have a ‘Dry, Rough Hair’ version too. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. AGE PERFECT MAKEUP Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50, UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel, Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule, AGE PERFECT® Rosy Tone Fragrance Free Face Moisturizer, REVITALIFT DERM INTENSIVES 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum. L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum leave in hair serum hydrates and nourishes to transform lifeless, dry hair to soft and lustrous. The formula features highly concentrated oils from six precious flowers. Buy L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Rich 150ml at Superdrug.com plus much more from L'Oreal Paris Elvive . Apply on wet hair after using Extraordinary Oil Weightless Nourishing Shampoo focusing on the lengths & ends. Terms of Service apply. (3) L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-in-Cream, 5.1oz. Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream Leave In Cream All Hair Types 150ml. Connect with L’Oreal on social to get more of the brands you love, including product updates and inspiration for your ever-changing style. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream! Find a variety. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cre Vis mere. With 6 nourishing flower oils but in the lightness of a cream. *when using the complete system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment What sets L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Leave in Conditioner aside from other products of its type is the fact that it contains smoothing hair oil, a blend of 6 flower oils no less. L'Oreal Paris Anti-Aging Eye Cream With Pro-retinol, Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid | Revitalift Triple Power Lzr, 15 Milliliters . L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Dry Hair Conditioner, 400ml. Which variety would you like to review? An intensely nourishing* Oil in a sumptuous cream. The silky texture instantly absorbs onto the hair fibre. Oktober 2016. Thankyou Beautyheaven, I was one of the lucky winners for the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-In-Creams' Competition. For these reasoms, 1)Smell isn't the same 2)Oil strength is weak, so you need alot more oil 3) Original product is made in France and this is made in Isreal. Infused with argan oil, the treatment leaves hair that is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash*. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum leave in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous. It provides intense nourishment without weighing the hair down or leaving … Click to read our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions. Non-US consumers should visit the country website serving their region. Discover Elvive Hair Care Oil-in-Cream Hair Treatment at L'Oréal Paris. It also helps keep my hair in place the entire day. Enriched with 6 precious flower oils, the formula deeply penetrates the hair fibre for ultimate nourishment and protection without leaving hair greasy. A nourishing* oil in a lightweight cream. Extraordinary Oil Curl Nourishing Shampoo, Extraordinary Oil Curl Nutrition Oil in Milk Leave-In, Extraordinary … The EXTRAORDINARY OIL Nourishing Mask, concentrated in micro-extracts of 6 precious flower oils, provides intensive nourishment to dry hair fibres. Ingredients L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment is a hair oil for all hair types. OKAY | Argan Oil Finishing Spray Mist | For All Hair Types & Textures | Restores Da... Pantene Pro-v Lightweight Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum for Split End Repair,... Herbal Essences Bio Renew Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-free Moisture Shampoo, 360ml. It features six precious flower oils that are quickly absorbed to help deliver moisture to the hair fibre. Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream is a delicately light texture, enriched with 6 flower oils. L'Oreal Paris 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum | Revitalift Triple Power Lzr, 30 Millil... L'Oréal Paris Anti Aging Serum, Pure 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid for Skin + Face, Deeply R... L'Oreal Paris Anti Aging Face Cream, Daily Moisturizer With Pro Retinol + Vitamin C... Moroccanoil Treatment for All Hair Type, 3.4 Ounce, Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-in-Cream, with Coconut Oil, 5.1 fl; oz; (Packaging May Vary) 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,614. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2019, For those who suffer with any form of frizz in your hair then this is the item you have been looking for. For even more nourishment, apply Extraordinary Oil Multi-Use Nourishing Balm as an intensive conditioning treatment in shower, or as a leave-in treatment before styling. Hair Pick Me Up- L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-in-Cream is the go-to moisturizing hair cream to take your hair from dry and lifeless to soft and lustrous Our Expert Treatment- Uses ingredients like the luxurious Camellia flower and Golden Sunflower to bring 5x more moisture with the Extraordinary Oil complete system 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,451. 5.0 1 review. Have only used this one and the results are unreal. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-In-Cream leave-in hair treatment hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash. 4.7 out of 5 stars ... L'Oréal Hair Leave In Conditioner Cream, by Elvive Dream Lengths, No Haircut Cream, For Long, Damaged Hair, with Keratin, 200 ml. Reawaken your hair, transform dry, coarse hair into hair that … It is quickly absorbed, easy to rinse off, and leaves hair natural to the touch. Vital in the hair care regime to protect hair from styling damage. It features six precious flower oils that are quickly absorbed to … Extraordinary. Luscious lightweight oil for dry, lifeless hair. Infused with lightweight flower oils, this hair treatment leaves hair that is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash*. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash with our Extraordinary hair oil … This cream by l'oreal is brilliant. Til butik. Use before shampooing as a mask, before blow-drying for protection or when styling as a finishing touch. Extraordinary. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from L'Oreal Paris and other L'Oreal brands and programs. To learn more, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. Hey loves - so this is a new line by L`Oreal that I`ve been trying and so far I`m really impressed on how this products work on my hair!! RESULT: Leaves hair feeling soft, shiny and non-greasy. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream is a nourishing leave-in cream treatment. The only difference is you don't rinse it out. AQUA / WATER / EAUCETEARYL ALCOHOLCOCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OILCETYL ESTERSCETYL ALCOHOLAMODIMETHICONEBEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATEPARFUM / FRAGRANCEPHENOXYETHANOLCAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDEBHTARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OILTRIDECETH-6ARGININEGLUTAMIC ACIDCHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATECITRIC ACIDSTEARYL ALCOHOLSERINEMYRISTYL ALCOHOLHYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEINCETRIMONIUM CHLORIDEBENZYL SALICYLATEGLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OILHELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OILBENZYL ALCOHOLCARAMELALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONEHYDROXYCITRONELLALHEXYL CINNAMALCI 15985 / YELLOW 6CI 19140 / YELLOW 5COUMARINCHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACTLIMONENEPHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUIT EXTRACTTOCOPHEROL. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil-in-Cream Nourishing Leave in Cream, 150 ml. Should You Wash Your Hair Before You Color It? Leave on for 1-3 minutes, and then rinse. For dry, lifeless hair. Miracle Daily Conditioner by It's A 10 for Unisex - 10 oz Conditioner. Only 13 left in stock. Mothercare A selection of caring treatment oils - view the full range here. Whatever magic it contains, it really does tame the hair and leaves a very delightful sheen to it! Sort by . We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. oz. 4.7 out of 5 stars 118. Rosalique 3 i 1. Infused with lightweight flower oils, this hair treatment leaves hair that is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny in just one wash*. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream is a nourishing leave-in cream treatment. 4.4 out of 5 stars 790. Sent from and sold by uk-deals-direct. L'Oreal Elvive Extraodrinary Oil All hair Types 100ml. Reawaken your hair with voluptuous softness, lustrous shine and lightweight suppleness. FREE Delivery. We’re everywhere you are! I used L’Oréal extraordinary expertise essence oil but it’s difficult to find so this was close to it. Eliminates dryness in just 1 wash.* Deep nourishment without the weight. Please try your search again later. fragt.