Massage Therapist. Discounts available. Al recommended I call Dr Rhonda at the Back Pain Relief Clinics because he went…", 1. I have more than 3 years of experience as massage therapist.It is self rewarding to help others reach their personal goals and see the positive results of pain and stress relief. The leaders of a prostitution ring run out of 13 Asian massage parlors in Bradenton, Sarasota, Naples, Cape Coral and Tallahassee have been … In 2015, Dr. Karen Cox graduated from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with focus in Molecular Cellular Biology … Martin Blankenship provides a serene environment to enjoy massages, deep tissue massage, chair massage, and acupuncture services services. Massage Therapy Schools in Bradenton, FL. Give your body the pampering it deserves from head to toe with a customized massage. Relax and unwind in some of the finest spa days and wellness experiences in Bradenton. This masseuse offers quality therapeutic massage services with custom packages to choose to fit on your needs and budget. Let Island take care of your muscle spasm reduction and stress relief needs. This holistic massage experts also offer reflexology services. Physical therapy and Massage therapy offices in Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton Florida 6114 53rd Ave East Bradenton, FL 3830 Bee Ridge Road Sarasota FL Suite 100 4351 Cortez Road West Bradenton, FL Suite 220 This company also offers chiropractor, massage therapy, and chair massage. Every massage and facial is customized to fit your needs, whether it's relaxation, pain management, tightness, of the body or you have special skin care needs. Website +1 941-713-1637. Do you sometimes feel you are a prisoner in your own body? Coaches, trainers and elite athletes use massage therapy during training to speed recovery. I’ve worked with clients having health problems, injuries, and those preventing issues. We offer hot stone, shiatsu, neuromuscular therapy, cupping therapy, laser treatments, and Swedish relaxation massage. 9. Ajisode(Aji) Adetutu is a mobile massage therapist who strives in promoting the health and wellness of their clients. Discounts available. Suriel Touch Massage Therapy - Bradenton, FL. I offer a variety of different modalities and each session is customized for your needs. Bradenton Massage Therapists Ready to Help. 169 were here. starting cost. She fin. Accredited schools have financial aid assistance for students who qualify. I couldn’t recommend a better Masseuse See more. Relaxation and stress relief FL; Bradenton; Male Massage Therapists; 1. My husband and I are addicted to their 30 minute foot massages. Massage Therapist, LMT, CNMT, PRYT, ERYT, BA Verified. 90 hires on Thumbtack; Serves Bradenton, FL; His level of professionalism is outstanding and the quality of his work is impeccable. Injury & Chiropractic Centers Of Florida provides body massage therapy services in a spa-like atmosphere. Dr. Karen Cox - AP, DOM . 5. My office is clean, quiet and focussed on your relaxation. 5701 21st Ave W Tanglewood Professional Park, Bradenton, FL 34209. Whether your neck is stiff or your back aches, our talented staff will be happy to … Hot stones, hot towels and aromatherapy are included and optional. Mount in on a Sunday Holiday. 74 Other Attractions within 5 miles. Book your session today and get back on track to a healthy lifestyle. I couldn't even turn my head without pain before the massage. Find a local licensed massage therapy (LMT) training program at an accredited massage school or medical trade school near Bradenton, FL. Yoga instructor. I also work for 1 of the most prestige mobile companies out there Soothe and I also worked for Zeel for about 3 years with rave reviews. I'm in the personal care business and I know what to expect. Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant and Pub (2,066) 4.9 mi $$ - $$$ American. They also do reflexology and massage services. 30 minutes in open room area doing my feet and then a private room for body massage. I did the 90 minute combo. Price Range $$ Hours 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM . Prevents edema-leg swelling and numbness Discounted prices below if you book on Wednesday:60min $75 90min $100120min $150 Prevents edema-leg swelling and numbness Great massage for a great price. By Fran L. Near Me. $70. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Bradenton, FL 34205. I LOVE MASSAGE THERAPY! Get matched with multiple pros that meet your exact needs. I totally thank the acupuncture. We have healed 1000’s of Patient’s; Call today for a FREE Consultation & become our next success story. This professional offers cost-effective therapeutic massages using various modalities. 6. I love my hair and may come back for color:) My husband got a detailed and…", "This practice is phenomenal I crawled in and walked out from the front reception to the phenomenal bedside manner of Dr. I have had many clients over the years say that my massage is the best they have ever received, simply because each and every massage that I do is catered specifically for you and your needs. ", "I just got back from visiting my family for Christmas in St Petersburg. Improve the body's immune system, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, We are a Day Spa offering serious skin treatments, body and nail care. Hand Me Your World Massage Therapy. Stress Management, Auto Accident Rehab, Massage A Solution Based Healing System combining Mindfulness, Bradenton Acupuncture, Medical Massage & Integrative Medicine. I am an Integrated Neuromuscular therapist, Licensed Massage therapist, Reiki Master and Naturopathic wellness coach. Escape from your everyday stress with Unforgettable Massage. Descreased feelings of anxiety and depression Two people can enjoy their massage experience together, side by side in our couple’s room. Our patent pending device and attachments will add another layer to your fitness regime or simply unlock the holistic benefits of massage therapy. Promotes better sleep This room is ideally suited for special occasions, such as Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Valentine's Day. She has spent several years deepening her knowledge of the body's ability to heal. … I also have several body treatments available including salt glow, sugar scrub, mud wrap, and ear candling. FL; Bradenton; Mobile Massage; 1. 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Center For Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. Get your training for the Florida massage therapist license and start a path to a variety of massage therapist careers. I have been a massage therapist for 12 years and I absolutely LOVE what I do. All Natural Healing Medical Center in Sarasota, Florida. Zabawa!! 12. Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros. We operate locally throughout University Park, and have membership programs that allow guests to save money while enjoying our services regularly. Mark was great! I opened Ambrosian Touch because I wanted to give everyone an experience where they would feel like royalty. All of our technicians have perfected their Craft. 394 Restaurants within 5 miles. our office is comfortable with a relaxing atmosphere. I would highly recommend Diana for all your body flow needs. 5. We are a very unique Holistic Healthcare Center. I enjoy spacing out to the zen like images on the tv while they massage my toes. She is a hard worker and you just feel fantastic when you leave. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Essentials Massage & Facial Of Bradenton at 4800 26th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207. 8. Massage therapy in Bradenton is additionally readily available on an outcall basis in your Bradenton area residence, office, or resort. •Couples Massage Available •Celebration Packages with Champagne & chocolate covered strawberries! What forms of payment are accepted? She became a licensed esthetician with an interest in Columbia Probiotic skin treatments. She worked out the tension in my neck from a week of moving. I combine multiple techniques to customize your session for your current and future goals. Bradenton , FL 34208 map it (941) 928-8135 The foot massage is especially good- my feet felt like rubber after. 10. Frequently Asked Questions about Oriental Massage. 10. My daughter wants it hard, I need it soft and gentle. People found Oriental Massage by searching for… Foot Massage Bradenton. Sessions range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. I felt instant relief on my back and immediately noticed how different I felt after the massage. I book my one hour massages for and hour and a half to make sure you get your full hour on the table. Therapeutic Massages at Alcover Massage. I have had many clients over the years say that my massage is the … Introductory Special 60-minutes @ $50 * 90 … Rob Smore LMT Inside Of Spa Island Wellness. She was friendly and took her time to make me look amazing, we will see you when we get back again on holiday! I’m currently in school studying to be a PTA (physics therapist assistant). From February 1st to the 28th, LunchboxWax…, We have tailored our spa to be a "One Stop" shop where Florida State Certified…. 2. TimTam makes professional grade therapy products for professional athletes, trainers, therapists & consumers. Massage therapy: swedish, sports, deep tissue, prenatal, salt stone, medical, animal therapy I do several different modalities with a passion in Cranial Sacral,  jaw, neck, spine and hips. Manasota Massage. I am a licensed medical massage therapist, esthetician, & chiropractor assistant. Royal Treatments offers a variety of massage to ensure that each session and treatment is custom to the needs of each guest. If you'd like to get massages go here get the 60 minute foot massage for $30 you're going to be here every week. Thai Massage Near Me. Massage Therapy. We specialize in cupping, deep tissue, myofascial release, relaxation, prenatal, reflexology massage, dermaplaining, microdermabrasion, fasciae peels, and much more. Health Matters offers an eclectic approach to massage and bodywork to free your body from restrictions and old … Great value for the price. Oriental Massage is the perfect place for you to make you beauty and make you confident. Relaxation and stress relief I want to help be people be well , to live healthier lives naturally. Email. Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones. I have a very intuitive nature and my hands always guide me. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. 5.0 (13) My name is Courtney and I specialize in therapeutic in home massage therapy. Let these private massage therapists' healing hands soothe your tense nerves with their quality body works. Massage has been … Come on in to experience true healing hands and healthy touch. 7. Price List. I am a mobile massage therapist that brings the spa to you. Massage Therapists in Bradenton, FL. I'm professional, knowledgeable, Insured and I've been told that I have blessed and magical hands. My business stands out because I'm observant and I also have active listening skills. Very clean and very great massage. We are a small family business with over 45 years of combined experience. 39 hires on Thumbtack; Serves Bradenton, FL; She is professional and so pleasant to be around. Come and visit me in my office in the Ringling Professional Center in Sarasota. I am confident that you will greatly enjoy your massage/treatment you receive from me. I have 20+ years experience in several different settings to include salon, day spa, outpatient therapy, and chiropractic. This expert also offers other modalities that include sports, pregnancy, swedish massage therapy and more. I go above and beyond to make your experience lasting and… 11. ===== Click HERE for Covid-19 Office Procedures. Oriental Massage is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.