Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . But! Currently unavailable. There are websites that give advice, and provide automatic translators to turn your normal text into Pirate Speak. Well, let me tell you: As a native English speaker it was still hard to get through this review. Nice work! Better yet, Jungle Berry Crunch doesn’t keelhaul the roof of yer mouth with barnacle-strength lacerations, and that alone is enough to thank the seven seas for. Mom’s Best cereals contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup. Black Honey Blackberry Blood Orange ... Finding Recipes Best Recipes (2019) Best Recipes (2018) September '20 August '20 Flavor of the Week. Delivery. There are some good deals on: Cantaloupe, Red Grapes, Bananas, Peaches, Plums, Nectarines, Blueberries, Mangoes, Cereal, Almond Butter, Backpacks & more! If ye compare the piles o’ booty I pillaged above, ye can see that while Cap’n Crunch’s seafaring fare is colored more sharply than a cutlass, Jungle Berry Crunch takes the civilized, but duller route o’ a landlubber. Love eating cereal for breakfast? Ship. But like any curious lad or lass, I bet ye be barkin’ aloud: “Okay, weird cereal reviewer. Why even bother reading it? The sale and coupon make for hefty savings and an inexpensive breakfast option. In-Store Pickup Delivery Ship $ 3. Thar be little corn taste, no buttery golden coconut oil like ye’d pluck straight from the frond, ‘n’ no indescribable flavor whirlpool o’ puckerin’ artificial “froot.”. I was grounded like a landlubber for fortnights. This be tastin’ just like a McDonald’s French fry!”. Pickup. I find that few of their cereals are as good as the GM or Kelloggs counterparts, but they sure are cheap. 14grams of sugar? 2 Moms In The Raw Cereal – This grain-free cereal is full of healthy fruit and nuts like almonds, walnuts, bananas, coconut, and dates. Calorie breakdown: 11% fat, 86% carbs, 3% protein. Mom's Best Cereals. This sweet, satisfying cereal is Non-GMO Project Verified. This delicious cereal is made using renewable wind energy. Unavailable. I got it! Unavailable. January (78) 2013 (920) December (91) November (70) October (114) September (108) August (65) Some sea shanties o’ legend say that privateers in foreign lands have access to Strawberrylicious Crunch, and I like to think a bite o’ that tastes a bit like this. ), Let me tell you: As non native english speaker it was pretty hard to get through this review xD —Taste of Home Test Kitchen Nutrition Information. Jungle Flavors. Aye, perhaps I’m just mad that the name o’ Jungle Berry Crunch got me hopes up that it’d taste as good as me beloved Neopets Island Berry Crunch, but at the end o’ the voyage, this sugar-hoardin’ cereal captain is unlikely to ever pick Jungle Berry Crunch over Cap’n Crunch as his breakfast first mate. Shiver me timbers: how embarrassin’! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This be Mom’s Best Cereals’ quasi-generic rendition of Crunchberries: Jungle Berry Crunch! FOR THE WIN! 11.5 oz UPC: 0088397833913. Yes, this cereal may be free of high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, partially hydrogenated oils, and artificial flavors, but it still … By Lauren B. Allen, TX. Start your review of MOM's Best® Cereals Jungle Berry Crunch™! Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Per 1 cup: 160 calories, 2 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 250 mg sodium, 35 g carbs (0 g fiber, 19 g sugar), 1 g protein This brand should be ashamed of itself. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. 29. I’m standing in the breakfast aisle and didn’t come here for story time by Long John Silver.”, Yo-ho-ho! This be just like the time I meant to fly a carrier pigeon to me scurvy mate with the message “ye bringin’ the grog on the ‘morrow, matey?” and accidentally flew it to me own ma, instead. I’m going to have to do a shootout with these, Berry Colossal Crunch, and ye ole Cap’n. Best Rite Aid Deals - February 2 to 8, 2014; My Coke Reward Bonus Points for Fridge Packs! Jungle Berry Crunch. Oh, aye, ye may be wonderin’ whyabouts I be blubberin’ like a pirate. Required fields are marked *. Calories 0 g. Sat Fat 290 mg. I guess when you’re hopped up on 14+ grams of sugar, writing crazy stuff starts to sound like a good idea! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Mom’s Best Cereals Jungle Berry Crunch, $1.67 (Regular Price, $2.99) –$0.75/1 Mom’s Best Cereal Printable –$0.75/1 Mom’s Best Cereal (Kroger Digital Coupon) 92¢ after coupon. (All these years thinking to myself, maybe I somehow chew my Cap’n Crunch differently than the other bajillion people in the world? Sign In to Add. 140 . No-bake granola bars are great, but nothing gets kids excited *quite* like their favorite Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 3. Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal is Certified Kosher. Jungle Berry Crunch is a Trademark by Mom Brands Company, the address on file for this trademark is 20802 Kensington Blvd, Lakeville, MN 55044 Gone is the shinin’ Atlantic blue, gone is the howlin’ green o’ The Flying Dutchman: instead, this cereal uses real fruit juice ingredients to throw ye more shades of red than ye’d hear at the “Comedy Central Roast of Clifford the Big Red Dog.”, Whether sailin’ on a sea o’ milk or washed up high ‘n’ dry, Jungle Berry Crunch also tastes more subdued. Mom’s Best cereals contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup, This delicious cereal is made using renewable wind energy, This Mom’s Best cereal has packaging made with 100% recycled paperboard. Mom's Best Honey Nut Toasty O's Cereal 13.5 oz. I can definitely say this was one of the harder reviews, I’ve written. Yarr, this isn’t Cap’n Crunch’s Crunchberries! 66 reviews. Purchase Options. Either way, you are putting a lot of sugar in your body (not that there is anything wrong with that in moderation). Thanks! 23 Oz UPC: 0004240024415. 1 review. Like any 12 year old boy who hung out with his younger sister and her friends, I was a Neopets fanatic. Mom's Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal 11.5 oz. Cap’n Crunch Berries have 11 grams of sugar per 26 grams of cereal (about 42% sugar) Jungle Berry Crunch isn’t listed on Malt of Meal’s website, but the standard Colossal Berry Crunch (which I enjoyed as a substitute for Cap’n Crunch, thanks to my college dining hall days in Utah) has 13 grams of sugar per 30 grams (43% sugar). Customers also viewed these products. Mom's Best Safari Cocoa Crunch Cereal - 12 ounce - Pack of 4 Brand: Mom's Best Natural Cereals. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Mom's Best Cereals, Jungle Berry Crunch. Always use the consumer package for nutritional information as formula and ingredient changes may occur at any time and may not match the website. Which variety would you like to review? The brooding pink oyster pearls gleamed much brighter on this pirate’s palette. . Mom's Best Jungle Berry Cereal. Corn Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Molasses, Coconut Oil And/or Canola Oil, Salt, Vegetable And Fruit Juice And Beta Carotene (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Soy … This sweet, satisfying cereal is Non-GMO Project Verified, Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch Cereal is Certified Kosher, A breakfast you can feel good about! Please check your email to confirm subscription. There are 120 calories in 3/4 cup (30 g) of Mom's Best Cereals Jungle Berry Crunch. I enjoy the traditional Malt-o-Meal cereals, which you can usually find at Walmart this time of year for a buck — I think it’s part of their back to school deals. Saturated Fat 0g 0%. A breakfast you can feel good about! And yes, this was more expensive than Cap’n Crunch, but not by as big of a margin as other “health aisle” cereals. I miss the days of just having red berries…. Calories 120 % Daily value* Total Fat 1.5g 2%. Sign up for special offers, new products, recipes, and more! Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereal – The grains in this cereal are whole and sprouted, so they are easier for your body to digest and won’t spike your blood sugar like flour-based cereal grains do. 29. 29. Please note, in certain regions the new sales ad started … The taste o’ the chest nubbins themselves is nothing to send a message in a bottle back home about. High Value Coupons to Print and Hold! (“Post” at least you tried!). Bottom line: not bad, but capn’ is still the best! Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. We call it “Pirate Speak,” obviously. Print your Mom’s Best Cereals coupon and score cheap cereal right now at Kroger. In-Store Pickup Delivery Ship $ 3. Help your Phentermine 37.5mg weight loss regimen by reviewing some of the worst cereal offenders: Mom’s Best Jungle Berry Crunch. That said, they don’t really offer coupons, so I don’t buy the mega packs. This is a fresh, simple approach to making a company-worthy pie. Can you just tell me how Jungle Berry Crunch compares to Cap’n Crunch’s Crunchberries? MOM Brands Company (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company and Campbell Cereal Company) was an American producer of breakfast cereals, headquartered in Northfield, Minnesota.It marketed its products in at least 70% of the country's grocery stores, with estimated sales in 2012 of US$750 million. Mom's Best Oats & Honey Blend Cereal 12 oz.