Tuson goes to 203 psi,  And it also shows the internal tire heat. Gen-Y Hitch heavy duty adjustable drawbar for today’s powerful trailering trucks: These steel adjustable, multi-ball, multi-height, pintle, or weight distributing hitch is the highest trailer rated hitch I’ve seen. We destroy your credit card information after the order is processed. New from Tuson, automatic trailer sway control. In seconds you can have a level bed for all those jobs when an ordinary hitch ball is always in the way. Off and On  I found these all new weight distributing hitches at SEMA a couple years ago. Towing hitches allow you to turn your truck into a hauling machine. tongue weight rating. MaxxHaul 70067 8-Position Adjustable Ball Mount. Centramatic automatic wheel balancers have been saving money on tires for semi-trucks for over twenty years. Simply pull the rod to raise the ball and push to lower it. For the whole story click…. His work is amazing. During my truck research, I find cool products that I wish I’d thought of. Just like racing at  Indianapolis 500, you can know the tire temperature and pressure in real time. Trailer Spares Direct stocks Mister Hitches weight distribution, towbar receiver hitch mounts and accessory carriers. Order yours today! Selling Cimarron, Logan Coach and Outlaw Conversions. Just rotate the handle and Flip the ball over. Horse Trailer Accessories, RV Accessories, Trailer Parts, Pickup Truck Products. Read my install review, Buy now for pickup trucks Free shipping & wiring harness 48 states. For more details and history of the design. This part of the coupler also absorbs shock as does a torsion axle, with three Timbren rubber springs doing most of the work. More info... Sulastic Rubber Springs are a cast hinge embedded with rubber. Click, “Cushion Glide Coupler” for a Heavy Duty Softer Ride with a built in ball guide. Free Shipping  See our test and full review. Oh yeah, and they are fast to hook and unhook. More information. The one I’m using from Gen-Y Hitch … We offer a huge range of trailer parts including electric, hydraulic, and disc brakes, couplers, fenders, jacks, lights, and much … The horse and trailer websites are posting the latest missing trailers. I have 3 trailers in my back yard plus the new trailers I review and they all have locks. trailer weight and 6,000 lbs tongue weight. No holes in your hitch and it works well.Read More…, Amsoil, we could debate oil forever. When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. MAX DROP: 180MM. It’s very hard to find a tire pressure monitor system that goes above 80 psi. SolarPulse Industrial Solar Charging System is a product that reenergizes the sulfates and charges your batteries with FREE sunshine, more…. Take the boat to the lake, haul stuff in your trailer, or get out on the open road with your camper. You can also be too light front axle weight and wonder on the road like a station wagon from the sixties. Desperate times increases the population of desperate criminals and trailers are an easy target.Add to shopping cart  Free Shipping See our test and full review. Please allow 2 weeks for personal checks and some cashiers checks and money orders to clear the bank before shipment. Solar Battery Maintenance and Pulse Technology Conditioning with Solar can Triple your Battery Life. If you want and need the best of the best, the McHitch Automatic is the only way to go. Mister Hitches Adjustable Ball Mounts Adjustable Ball Mounts are the perfect towing accessory for those who tow a range of trailers Quickly and efficiently adjust the height of the towball to … CURT 45900 Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, 2-Inch Receiver, 6-Inch Drop, 2 and 2-5/16-Inch Balls, 14,000 lbs 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,001 #1 Best Seller in Towing Drawbar Hitches Take the cluck out of your RV trailer hitch, get a smoother ride and a easier to clear out your bed when not trailering.….More info and order. NEW and Improved You’re going to love this newly redesigned PopUp 2 Hitch. Stockists of Quality Towing Accessories, Trailer Parts, 4X4 Accessories and more.. 7,500 lbs. Which of these truck axles do you need for towing your trailer and why? Gooseneck and fifth wheel towing products. Oh yeah, keeping your truck level when loaded and not effecting your empty ride is a good thing. ... Mister Hitches heavy-duty adjustable towbar receiver hitch tow ball mount 16 stage 2722KG. Our product line includes couplings / pintle hitches… 24,000 lbs. PopUp gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer extensions make your short bed, trailer usable. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Newly redesigned PopUp 2 Gooseneck Hitch. Click for the "Tour" schedule, Want to advertise on MrTruck.com or MrTrailer.com call 303-883-1300, Tuson RV brakes, DirecLink, Sway Control, Tire Pressure Monitor, PopUp Hitch Cody takes the jerk out of you trailer ride, starting and stopping,  and smooth across railroad tracks. We do not store it or share it, Questions? Equalizer Systems Trailer Jacks, Smooth Hydraulic Lift for Horse Trailers, Automatic Tire Balancers for Trucks and Trailers, 25% to 50% longer tire life, eliminates cupping and tire vibration, GanderLock for Goosenecks: Protect your trailer as well as your expensive saddles, bridles, tools and flat screen TV. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. 100% Made in the USA For 58 years, our family owned company has operated entirely in the USA—headquartered in Idaho … and NEW 5th-Wheel conversion extensions, The Flip-Over Ball gooseneck hitch converts to a smooth bed in seconds. More info or buy. Check it out, read more and Order now…. “Power, Safety & Long Lasting Values!”. The standard adjustable RAPTOR hitch has height adjustments from a maximum drop of 210mm to a maximum rise of 188mm. The most powerful and fastest trailer brake controller. When only the best will do, this adjustable ball mount hitch is the right way to tow. Check out his website (ColoradoTrans.com) or call 303-776-1191. GROSS TRAILER WEIGHT: 4000KG. Simply insert the pin into the fastener hole once you have positioned the ball mount or hitch accessory in the receiver hitch. More, We decided to have our own towing test truck. See the video's of my transmission rebuild. Buy Gen-Y Hitch One Hitch Does it All Read MrTruck’s Review  FREE SHIPPING. We’ve made the best hitch even better. I run a lot of toys from my eight 12 volt outlets in my truck, from my pop cooler to my motion detector in the trailer. We use the information we collect about you to process orders only. You payment information is deleted immediately after you order is placed. Read More…  FREE SHIPPING, Gen-Y Hitch Heavy-Duty adjustable hitch up to 21,000 lbs of trailer and a Torsion flex receiver hitch to isolate the trucks movement from your trailers bounce. Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when breaking and maneuvering. Gen-Y Hitch heavy duty adjustable drawbar for today’s powerful trailering trucks: These steel adjustable, multi-ball, multi-height, pintle, or weight distributing hitch is the highest trailer rated hitch I’ve seen. Up and down and front and back cushion. More.. Mister Hitches Roadsafe are pleased to release the range of Mister Hitches towing solutions. Popup Gooseneck Extensions, SuperSprings, Cody Cushion, Shocker Hitch, Andersen No-Sway Weight Distribution Hitch, Centramatic Wheel Balancers, Sulastic Torsion Springs, DirecLink Trailer Brake Controller in the MrTruck’s Top Picks for Pickup Truck Products and Trailer Accessories store. LeatherLegs.net, Read More & sign up to buy at dealer cost…. Short bed truck hitch. Buy now for semi-trucks, Shocker Air Bag Gooseneck Hitch Shocker Hitch, gooseneck air bag cushion coupler for 4 inch round tube. Now we are going to keep the products on our own truck to be able to give a longer review and how things standup long term. Now holes to drill. Timbren rubber springs are a popular aftermarket truck overload. See the story, Click for more... 25 to 50% longer tire life. “The GEN-Y gooseneck coupler showed up just in time to have it installed on our trailer… the difference it made on the haul was impressive. MAX RISE: 145MM. Tuson Sway Control, ultimate trailer sway control for safer trailer towing. Don invented and patented the Aluma-Tow in 2015, and it … Popup hitch RV3 5th Wheel conversion to gooseneck, Leasing a truck or not can be confusing: By MrTruck. SiteMap | Midland Towbars by Smarter Websites | Web Design Perth, We use cookies to improve your user experience. Inside the coupler is a solid steel square shaft that slides in a rubber type sleeve similar to a torsion axle. Mister Hitches anti-rattle hitch … Andersen, famous for their Rapid Hitch adjustable aluminum drawbars, have changed the industry. Premier Manufacturing Company has been in business since 1924, designing, manufacturing and distributing the highest quality and safest tractor trailer components for the trucking industry. The F250 vibrates less. Order now for $449. I could tell when I took off with the trailer, that the Cody Cushion took the starting jerk away. Personal checks are also accepted. Raise and Lower the Ball From the Wheel well of Your Truck. The Flip-Over Ball gooseneck hitch converts to a smooth bed in seconds. 30,000 lbs. A must for towing.Read More & sign up to buy at dealer cost…, Rock Tamers, these mudflaps will fit any truck or SUV. Towbar receiver hitch. It wasn’t that long ago that a one ton was rated to low less than 19,000 lb gooseneck trailer. Weight Distributing Hitches for safe controlled trailer towing. Thief’s are like coyotes, they adapt fast and look for easy targets. GST. Don’t you hate the vibration in your steering wheel? TONGUE WEIGHT: 400KG. SolarPulse Industrial Solar Charging System, Battery Maintenance and Pulse Technology Conditioning with Solar can Double your Battery Life. Installs with truck bed in-place. More.. Leather Legs, good looking protection for your legs on horses or motorcycles. This new system has the best in sway control for bumper pull trailers, doesn’t distribute weight to all axles …