Don't go! Orinda Country Club. The wines were average…", "Our son was in search of an outdoor venue for a winter wedding. In general, homes in Orinda Country Club are about $485,000 – $4,750,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. 12 Orinda Country Club reviews. There was also a salad and rolls with butter. Oct 27, 2014 - See 22 photos and 2 tips from 365 visitors to Orinda Country Club. I can not say enough great things about their event staff. The span of rooms comfortably seat up to 250 guests. Then the female bartender wanted to ARGUE about it. Established in 1924, the Clubhouse at Orinda Country Club is one of the most sought-after wedding venues in the East Bay. The rolls were delicious, and if it were not for them, I would have left very hungry. Even worse for the guests in the weird narrow hallway "behind" the couple. The servers were amazing and so was Jared! The food options that were chosen were also decent. Celena and Jeremy were amazing after everything I had already been through with the previous personal. While all four were good, we decided to go with the Fillet Mignon and the Stuffed Chicken breast which were excellent! It may affect schedules and lines relevant to your trip to Moraga Country Club in Orinda. Discover 3 apartments for rent in Country Club, Orinda. In addition, someone at our table ordered a Dark and Stormy which arrived made with light rum. The closest stations to Moraga Country Club are: Moraga Way + Southwaite Ct is 322 yards away, 4 min walk. We also wanted there to be a bit less vinegar in the raspberry vinaigrette salad, and that wasn't a problem either. Exquisitely crafted with Spanish Mediterranean-style architecture, hand-carved beam ceilings and ornate mahogany balconies, the Clubhouse creates an atmosphere of timeless beauty and elegance for your special day. They had coffee available as we watched our teammates play and a nice array of snacks for players as they finished up their matches. On the big day everything was set up as was outlined in the instructions.The waitstaff was extremely cordial. The cost of the many country clubs in the United States. Established in 1924, Orinda Country Club offers a unique setting nestled in the picturesque foothills east of the San Francisco connections along with personal, physical and social wellness. I am in the catering business and it's really hard to impress me with food. There are also beautiful wrought-iron gates and a Spanish-style tile fountain that are also great backdrops for portraits.However, unless you have deep connections to the golf club, don't expect to go on the course itself to take your glamor shots. We had the whole  floor for  the whole day, from 9am to 11pm. We had a sit-down reception with 3 main entree choices:- stuffed chicken breast- grilled salmon- butternut squash ravioliWe got to sample these one evening at the club's restaurant on the lower floor. I am telling you, so many bridal vendors just tell you what you want to hear these days. On August 24, 2017, I emailed Mr. Parker asking him when our money would be refunded and if there had been a quote on the fence. the coordinator and her staff  started preparing the  site early in the morning for the 5pm wedding. Very fancy, here for a wedding, members that were around us were friendly and accommodating (we occupied parts of the men's locker room, and may have greased the wheels with the free alcohol to all around us! My husband and I did a lot of research for wedding venues in the Bay Area and we ultimately chose the Orinda Country Club because It's beautiful and the best value we found. Start Swim Team Registration. I saw how they interacted with my guests at the bar, which everyone loved. Wine was reasonably priced at the club, but with our selections it still made sense to buy outside and deal with the $15/750mL bottle corkage fee.All in all, an outstanding venue for your special event. From start to finish, our goal is to provide a seamless event in order to make all of your wishes come true. Orinda Country Club. And Bridal Shower to Thank You Brunch, please let us know how we can be there for you!…. The Catering Manager, Mariann Reed,  has events down to the T - the woman seriously has it going on, simply amazing. But past that the game was quite good. $21,783 (2015) 258 Camino Sobrante Orinda, CA 94563. They might also think about hiring a new pastry chef who can make a good crust for the tartlets. They also have a huge variety of alcohol. 15 La Cuesta Road Orinda, CA 94563. The centerpiece of our private club is a historic, Hacienda-style Clubhouse that has hosted generations of families and their friends in a casually elegant environment. The servers were amazing and so was Jared! The hand-carved beam ceilings, ornate mahogany balconies, and contemporary furnishings create an atmosphere of timeless beauty and elegance. I sent it back and ordered bourbon on the rocks with a water back, you know, something even a novice can't screw up. They hire unprofessional management which I think they are not even qualify for being call Manager. Our guests loved the place. Guests commented that they liked the variety of lounging areas (there's another small seating area just off the area typically reserved for a dance floor.It feels like a luxurious old home. See what you'd have to pay to join one. The golf part was even bigger and I am sure it was just as beautiful inside.On top of being a nice facility the members here are all so nice! Sign In. I only tried the first two. We did a tasting a year before and tried 4 entrees. Celena Genest assisted us through the planning process and was friendly, organized, professional and accessible throughout planning. The food was delicious and their extensive menu was very reasonably priced. The servers are friendly and helpful, the venue is gorgeous, perfect dance floor, excellent food and bar service, and a neat porch for people to smoke cigars on. Book your green fee, view upcoming events, golf course reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more. They can not  afford to pay their staff better than minimum wage. Subscribe Unlock nonprofit financial insights that will help you make more informed decisions. This place is amazing!! Coaching Staff: Had a tennis match here for our BALL team and wow this country club is seriously one of the nicest ones I have been too! 1 Country Club Plaza Orinda, CA, 94563. CWS & Content Load. On the day of our wedding, everything I wanted was done as requested. If you are having your reception here, I recommend using a shuttle so your guests don't have to worry about finding the location and drinking and driving as well.3. If I wanted Canadian, I would have said whiskey or Canadian. The Parking is very limited. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. What was delivered was unrecognizable. I can not say enough great things about their event staff. Established in 1924, Orinda Country Club offers a unique setting nestled in the picturesque foothills east of the San Francisco connections along with personal, physical and social wellness. The buffet was very nice. Download the Orinda Country Club app to easily: - Make dining and court reservations. The OCC is such a cute venue, extremely spacious, and has a great staff working the events. That rink should have been titled Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Rain. Also, the place was very clean. Very pretty. My husband and I had our wedding here on August 18th, and we absolutely loved it. The gyms is small but never ever crowded. Nice mix of the old and the new with the nice flat screens.. Good food for lunch, not sure if it is from there but catered. The hand-carved beam ceilings, ornate mahogany balconies, and contemporary furnishings create an atmosphere of timeless beauty and elegance. If you're in search for a place to have your wedding in the Orinda area, I do believe this is a hidden gem. Here you will find all the information you need for OCC Swim Team and Tiger Sharks. The surrounding landscape was peaceful and green. D'oh.Back to the wedding. There was a lime wedge in it and it was clear. This is why I say this place is sincerely a joke. The balcony to toss the bouquet wasclassic and fun. Then the female bartender wanted to ARGUE about it. Just had my wedding and couldnt be happier with my selection!! The Orinda Country Club provides excellent service that cannot be matched. However there is a huge deck and an enormous space in front of the deck with tables and chairs. 315 Camino Sobrante, Orinda, California 94563, Contra Costa County (925) 254-4313 Course Website. I'm absolutely in shock that there are only 3 reviews on this magnificent place!! Beyond beautiful venue, view, pool and golf course. During the day of the wedding she directed the bridal party and the reception so that all events commenced smoothly. Founded in 1924, the Orinda Country Club is located in the San Pablo Valley, near the east bay of San Francisco, on more than 250 acres. Food is nasty and very bad. Find more Country Clubs near Orinda Country Club. Maintening management is the worst. The appetizers that were passed around before the meal were infrequent and uninspired...a cracker with a small dollop of some kind of walnut cheese, a small pastry cup with a bright orange filling that was some type of spicy cheese, chicken skewers, and braised ahi on a cracker. The service was amazing. Both times they have been 5 star affairs - I definitely recommend it! It's a beautiful, classic building in a lovely setting. We should've been billed separately after receiving our refund. Login with your free account to see the full photos of this course. - View calendar of events and sign up. OCC is simply that stunning, and you would be crazy not to see the potential it has to offer. During the day of the wedding she directed the bridal party and the reception so that all events commenced smoothly. My husband and I had our wedding reception here on May 20, 2017. Well, it seems their well "Bourbon" is SEAGRAMS!. Welcome to the Orinda Country Club Junior Swim Program site. Finally if you have decided to give this place a try then don't miss the food there. The Clubhouse at the Orinda Country Club boasts an exquisite Spanish Mediterranean-style clubhouse complete with banquet and dining rooms, fireside lounges, and a veranda overlooking the 18th fairway of the championship golf course. $21,384 (2015) 140 Camino Sobrante Orinda, CA 94563. We are known for exhibiting exclusive, innovative art from internationally acclaimed and emerging artists. The main floor has hardwood floors, multiple fireplaces, high ceilings with rustic wood beams and wrought-iron chandeliers.There's an interior mezzanine loggia and balcony overlooking the main floor, perfect for a bouquet toss.The bar lounge is humongous. I sent it back and ordered bourbon on the rocks with a water back, you know, something even a novice can't screw up. While all four were good, we decided to go with the Fillet Mignon and the, During the day of the wedding she directed the bridal party and the, "My wife wandered in and found an original painting she liked. Since our honeymoon was in the French Riviera, I forwarded along some suggestions to Mariann and the executive chef about creating customized appetizers that riffed on Nicois cuisine. Unfortunately I didn't get to taste these, since I spent that time out on the fairway taking photos with the spouse.NOT INCLUDED. I ordered a Bourbon and water. Find out what works well at Orinda Country Club from the people who know best. Uncover why Orinda Country Club is … The course rating is 71.2 and it has a slope rating of 132. If anything went wrong, I had no idea.THE FOOD. We have three galleries totaling over 10,000 square feet of…. It included the conference room for makeup  preparation,  locker room for dress up,  and all the rooms for ceremony, banquet , bar and  dancing.