1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 15, 2018. 2. Key: Am Am | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. 1 of 11. Payphone Tabs - Maroon 5, Version (1). This is my version of Maroon 5's song Payphone in clean version only. |--------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3--------------| Maroon 5 tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs sorted by date including memories, girls like you, this love, makes me wonder, payphone Thanks. 2. unlimited access to hundreds of video lessons and much more starting from, learn the tabs while listening to its Dsus4. Maroon 5 - This summers gonna hurt like a motherfucker. Free printable and easy chords for song by Maroon 5 - Payphone Acoustic. Difficulty: intermediate. Baby, it's G all wrong Where are the p Em7 lans we made for tw D o? F#. |--3-----------------------------------------------------------| Tuning: G C E A. Tonebridge. |----------------------------2------------0--------------------| UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Legit. Payphone Ukulele - Maroon 5, Version (2). Day 24/#100daysuke2021 is #Payphone by #Maroon5Well...I'm not ready to call it a Maroon 5 week yet but I am definitely posting mostly Maroon 5 songs! Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. G. 2. Payphone Chords by Maroon 5. Ukulele chords for Payphone by Maroon 5. Chords for Maroon 5 - Payphone. |--3-----------------------------------------------------------| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Credit to the artist. Maroon 5 - Payphone ft. Wiz Khalifa hehe supercatchy you knowww. Chords. |----0------------0------------0-------------------------------| 1 of 6. 1. Author Unregistered. Rofiq Kompak & Kang Taewook; Luki Safara - Teman Bermuka Dua ; Chord Pilihan. Watch this video lesson with animated tabs, chords drawing, different angles simultaneously and much more features. Version 1 ★4. Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa Standard Tuning: Capo 4 [Intro] C G I'm at a payphone trying to call home Em D All of my change I spent on you C Where have the times gone G Em D Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Payphone" by Maroon 5. Chords. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Just kidding!Thanks for all the love and support. |----0------------0------------0------------2------------------| 1 Columns; 2 Columns; 3 Columns; Capo: 7. Payphone by Maroon 5 Ft Wiz Khalifa covered by Alex G Acoustic Cover ft Jameson Bass (http Payphone ukulele chords by Maroon 5. mp3. Payphone chords by Maroon 5 with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 1. Payphone ukulele chords by Maroon 5. Free Far Down - Tabu; Free Far Down - Syair Kita; Nabila - Setia Menanti; Dunia Tipu Tipu - Oppakustic feat. Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band that originated in Los Angeles, California, United States. [Verse] A B C#m I miss the taste of the sweet life A B C#m I miss the conversation A B C#m I'm searching for a song tonight A B C#m I'm changing all of the stations A B C#m I like to think t 3. Tuning: G C E A. |--------3---3--------3---3--------3---3-----------------------| Baby it's E all wrong , Where are the C#m plans we made for B two? 1. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Version 2 ★4. Cold -Maroon 5 , Future Chord Imperfect , 20 / 06, 2018 1,140 It Was Always You - Maroon 5 B. Learn how to play Payphone by maroon 5. 21,053 views, added to favorites 889 times. Check out the tab » Backing track. Tuning: G C E A. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! 1. hope its right :P and dang the lyric mv is freaking tight. Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Db; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Sugar by Maroon 5. 1 of 14. |----------------------------2------------0--------------------| Ukulele. Payphone ukulele chords by Maroon 5. |---------------3----------------------------------------------|3x 4. Chords. Last edit on Sep 20, 2017. We have an official Payphone tab made by UG professional guitarists. Check out the tab » Backing track. Payphone: I'm at a A payphone trying to D call home All of my F#m change I spent on E you Where have the A times gone, baby it's D all wrong Where are the F#m plans we made for E two? |----------------------------2---------------------------------| Maroon 5 all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including misery, maps, payphone, one more night, makes me wonder |--3-----------------------------------------------------------| Version 2 ★4. Don't have an account yet? 1. Ukulele chords; Ukulele chords (left handed) Split text. Maroon 5 Ukulele arranged alphabetically. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. 742 views, added to favorites 102 times. Author Unregistered. View official tab. Otherwise, no capo. Version 1 ★4. Chord Terbaru. 1 Columns; 2 Columns; 3 Columns; Capo: 2. |------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3----------------| Payphone by Maroon 5 Tabbed by peanutsheep CAPO 7 CHORUS I'm at a A payphone trying to E call home All of my C#m change I spent on B you Where have the A times gone? |--3-----------------------------------------------------------| Download Pdf. Key: Db Db | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. C. 3fr. 3. Cadd9. Learn how to play "Secret" with online guitar tutorial! Haha, had to make a quick cover before y'all go crazy on my inbox. 2fr. Am. Last edit on Oct 06, 2017. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. 2. The group was formed in 1994 as Kara's Flowers while its members were still in high school and originally consisted of Adam Levine (lead vocals, guitar), Jesse Carmichael (guitar, backing vocals) Mickey Madden (bass guitar) and Ryan Dusick (drums). Tonebridge. View official tab. 2: Runaway Ukulele : 1: Sad Ukulele: 1: Secret Ukulele: 1: She Will Be Loved Ukulele. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. 2. I'm at a Caad9 payphone trying to c G all home All of my c Em7 hange I spent on y D ou Where have the Cadd9 times gone? Find the best version for your choice. Hi there! 1 of 16. The group was formed in 1994 as Kara's Flowers while its members were still in high school and originally consisted of Adam Levine (lead vocals, guitar), Jesse Carmichael (guitar, backing vocals) Mickey Madden (bass guitar) and Ryan Dusick (drums). 2: Ragdoll Ukulele. 3. |--------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3-2-3----------| |----0------------0------------0------------2------------------| Version 2 ★4. Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band that originated in Los Angeles, California, United States. Fadd9. |------3---3--------3---3--------3---3-------------------------| Version 3 ★3.9. Tonebridge. After a tepid response to the album Capo on 2nd fret. view more lessons. 4. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. 6 View official tab. Y'all are awesome. Author Unregistered. No copyright infringement intended. 1. All songs by Maroon 5. F9 C I'm at a payphone trying to call home Am G All of my change I spent on you F9 C Where have the times gone? [Verse 1: Adam Levine] C Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember G The people we used to be Em It's even harder to picture D That you're not here … 2. Ukulele. Play Payphone Ukulele using simple video lessons Chord Kunci Gitar Terkait: Maroon 5 - Animals; Maroon 5 - Memories; Maroon 5 - Sugar; Lihat semua : Chord Maroon 5 . This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Download Pdf. 3. Version 1 ★4. Key: E E | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. 442 views, added to favorites 21 times. Kara's Flowers signed to Reprise Records and released an album, "The Fourth World", in 1997. Jezky - … |------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3----------------| chords This summers gonna hurt like a motherfucker ver. Check out the tab » Backing track. 2. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Misery" by Maroon 5. |---------------3----------------------------------------------|. Download Pdf. Abm. Ukulele. |---------------3----------------------------------------------| We have an official Payphone tab made by UG professional guitarists. |------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3----------------| E. 2. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. … Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Am; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Secret by Maroon 5. G all wrong Where are the p Em7 lans we made for tw D o? |----------------------------2------------0--------------------| 1 of 19. 1. Chord Maroon 5 Feat. Feb 28, 2015 - Maroon 5, Singles, Wiz Khalifa Payphone Chords Lyrics for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. A Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember E The people … 1 of 13. For educational purposes. We have an official Payphone tab made by UG professional guitarists. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Play Payphone Tabs using simple video lessons Ukulele chords (left handed) Split text. Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Memories by Maroon 5. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; E; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; How by Maroon 5. |---------------3----------------------------------------------| 1. Em7. rate and comment~! |--------3---3--------3---3--------3---3--------3-2-3----------| 1 of 14. 1 of 16. Anyhow, its really simple and easy to play. If bar chords hurt your hand, just transpose it and use a capo. ... Payphone Ukulele. 1 of 13. 2. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone. New and popular versions of Maroon 5 easy to print and share. [G# C# C Am G F] Chords for PAYPHONE | MAROON 5 (Jayesslee Cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. |----0------------0------------0------------2------------------|