00. $399.00 $ 399. ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE CURRENTLY IN THE US FROM Q ACOUSTICS. FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA! For sale - Q Acoustics 3070s Subwoofer. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Ad posted 28 days ago Save this ad 2 images; Q Acoustics 7000 cinema … Q Acoustics' award-winning, top-rated floorstanding speakers and tower speakers offer pure audio excellence with ultra-low levels of distortion, making them perfect for larger rooms. Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker Pair (Graphite) 83. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstander, and 3030i … Paired with the 3050i’s as mains and the 3090Ci for center, you’re going to be really happy with your decision. Q Acoustics Concept B12 Award Winning Subwoofer. The 3050i speakers have 165mm and 22mm precision drivers. They utilize point-to-point (P2P™) bracing techniques to reduce cabinet resonance for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage. Offered at an attractive price, Q Acoustics has released a set of enhanced floorstanding models. Q Acoustics 3050i Plus Cinema Pack . Q Acoustics To put the 3050i sound in perspective, I brought out a set of Pioneer Elite SP-EFS73 towers that sold for $1,500 a pair in 2015. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. They have won numerous awards and after hearing them, I can easily … Local sale only. Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance. Q ACOUSTICS world class loudspeakers. Q Acoustics 3050 review Best floorstander £500-£1000, Awards 2016. FOR SALE: KEF LS50W w/ Iso Acoustics Aperta 200 and ELAC S8 Sub - Brand … Gorgeous pair of Q Acoustic 3050i floorstanding Hifi speakers in walnut finish. ”The 3050is are full of energy and even better than their predecessors – Q Acoustics has come up with the goods once more.”– ‘What Hi-Fi’ – 5 Star review. Q acoustics 2050i for sale Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Graphite): 175.52 £ | Q acoustics 2050i floorstanders: 180.0 £ | Q Acoustics 3050i Floo Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. Only 4 months old. 99. Experience unrivaled … Q ACOUSTICS … The Q Acoustics 3050i… primarily for music. Classifieds: FOR SALE - Q Acoustics 3050i asking for $650.00 The Q 3050i floor-standing speakers take design and technological principles from our Concept 500s to deliver a stunning sonic performance. The 3050i is the latest version of this excellent floorstander from Q Acoustics… HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. It looks like these are no longer for sale on Amazon, but you can still get them from Q Acoustics … I was a bit hesitant to get these when I read they had been replaced by the 3050i… Low profile binding posts have been incorporated into the Q 3050i with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. Every speaker is a five star winner! The tweeter and mounting arrangement, meanwhile, are taken directly from the 3050i to handle the … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency. But there are some technical advancements over their predecessors. Q 3050i features an all-new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. (** Q 3050i only), Q Acoustics P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing across the entire 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges. $339.99 On sale $329.99 In Stock . Darkhorse Music Pro Audio - Consumer Electronics - Musical Instruments - Accessories ... Sale. For more details, please refer to our Privacy Policy. Q Acoustics recommends QED Silver Anniversary XT Speaker Cables, QED Reference XT40i X-Tube Speaker Cables, and QED XT25 Speaker Cables. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated. 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, NEW ARRIVALS AND INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS. You can withdraw your consent to receive content from Q Acoustics at any time. The 22mm decoupled, high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo. I did a lot of online research and decided to go with the Q Acoustics 3050i floor standing speakers. In high gloss black. Tested at £649 HPE enhanced for a purer sound Unique to the 3050i … Ending 15 Feb at 10:27AM GMT 2d 13h. The 3050s are so talented, they can give speakers closer to £1000 a real run for their money - a … All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles. Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speaker Pair (Graphite Grey) 2018 Model 29. Across the entire 3000i Series, conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the … Related: q acoustics 3030i q acoustics 3010i q acoustics speakers q acoustics 3090ci elac debut 2.0 b6.2 q acoustics 3050i q acoustics 3030 q acoustics 3010 q acoustics 2020i q acoustics … You can withdraw your consent to receive content from Q Acoustics at any time. Q ACOUSTICS QA-3090 Center Channel Speaker (0) Sale. 5 Stars Type: Subwoofer Color: Gloss Black or White Matte Black or White Condition: Brand New HiFi Boutique is an Authorized Dealer for Q Acoustics in the USA and you will get the full Q … This floorstanding speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used. MINT, FLAWLESS, ONLY FIVE MONTHS NEW! Utilizing point-to-point (P2P™) bracing … … The Q Acoustics 3050i tower speakers. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, NEW ARRIVALS AND INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles, P2P™ bracing helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo, New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. Q Acoustics' award-winning soundbars, bookshelf and floorstanding speakers offer the high-quality sound that music and movie lovers alike have come to expect. The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound. ... Zum Einsatz kommen die Q Acoustics … Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound. Collection in person. The Q Acoustics 2000-Series was one of the most widely praised speaker ranges, having picked up numerous awards throughout its life. In mint as new condition. Sound Bar Q-AV LCR50 Acoustics… Classifieds: FOR SALE - QAcoustics 3050i Mint (less that 2 months) asking for $1000.00 For more details, please refer to our Privacy Policy. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 1000 x 200 x 300 mm (39.4 x 7.9 x 11.7 in) cabinet, Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. Paul Rigby reviews the 3050i speakers Yes, floorstanding speakers take up space and can be … Beautiful floorstanding speakers promise to deliver dynamics that are deep and powerful, providing the ultimate listening experience whether it be musical or movie Twin 165mm Aramid … Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. … The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound. Well tuned for a variety of uses. This, says Q Acoustics, allows the 3030i to go right down to 46Hz at low-end. 3030i is designed to deliver bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet cabinet Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i … Brand ... Up for sale is a Brand New Q Acoustics Concept B12 Award Winning Subwoofer Model: Concept B12 What HiFi? Our 3050i floorstanding speakers take design and technological principles from the Concept 500s to deliver a stunning sonic performance. $839.99 $ 839. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can spend a good deal more and not get better sound quality. $259.99 On sale $249.99 Back Order . Q Acoustics 3050i for sale. (* entire series ), High Frequency Driver Unit For An Unaltered Sound. The Q Acoustics 3050i`s are completed with a chrome-finish bezel around each driver, with magnetic speaker grilles, giving you the option in your listening room. Bought in 2019 & Pristine condition with foot stands and magnetic grills. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. £150. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances. This was paired with Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer (HPE™) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance. Classifieds: FOR SALE - QAcoustics 3050i Walnut asking for $1500.00 As with the 3010i and 3020i, cabinet rigidity has been improved – P2P (point-to-point) cabinet bracing gives ex… The 3050is are more evolutionary than revolutionary, in terms of both performance and aesthetic. Q Acoustics 3030i speaker has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. For the latter, there is the addition of a fourth colour finish (grey, walnut, white or black) and a chrome bezel around each driver.