Or $650.00/month § for 6 months with Easy Pay i. Resistant to humidity shifts and featuring a gorgeous, dark look, they have more sustain and add a unique note to the instrument’s voice. 51 P Bass® Replacement Body - Solid. 2.179,00 € * Auf Lager In den Warenkorb Fender Esquire 70th Anniversary White Blonde. Weighs around 4 lbs 13 ozs or so. Front bare.jpg … Stiffness, strength, and integrity of the wood are maintained with no chemicals. P Bass® Replacement Body. Stunning in look, sound and feel, it has a hollow roasted-ash body … Solidbody Electric Guitar with Roasted Ash Body, 4A Flame Maple Burl Top, Roasted 3A Bird's-eye Maple Neck, Macassar Ebony Fingerboard, 3 Single-coil Pickups, and Synchronized Tremolo - Natural Maple Burl $3,900.00. Jeder Body ist ein Einzelstück! Propose a roast: the APII Stratocaster’s roasted pine body wears a glossy coat. Neck Material: Maple. It’s a toss up between the Sierra Burst finish with roasted pine body or Miami Blue finish with alder body. Swamp Ash | Lumber Guide | 8/4 Wood. Sell Yours. Body: Roasted Ash Body (body only). Lets play with finishing some Roasted Swamp Ash 27 Replies; 6803 Views; Tonar8353 . Deep Maple Neck with “U”-Shaped Profile and Rolled edges. Gold Pearloid Pickguard. Here is the before and after 10 coats of Tru-oil. Now available in this Limited Edition Roasted Ash finish, the American Vintage Stratocaster takes on a distinctive look and feel. Specs: Swamp Ash, Top Rout, P-X Pickup … Durch die Thermobehandlung wird der Wassergehalt de… Messages 2,776. White Blonde, Roasted Pine body, Maple fingerboard, Tim Shaw Esquire bridge pickup, incl. Available in either mahogany or swamp ash, this bass has a large, low-end tone. Surf Green, Roasted Pine body, Maple fingerboard, Tim Shaw Esquire bridge pickup, incl. … In meinen Augen schöner als bei Rosewood-Gitarren. Its roasted neck, 3-band active preamp, and single humbucking pickup combine to form one of the most iconic bass sounds around with a classic look and a contemporary feel. The fingerboard is 12" radius and comes in either rosewood or roasted hard maple. Number of Strings: 4-String. Show More: Similar Products. I want the pores to stand out and look textured. I picked up a roasted swamp ash strat body last week from Warmoth. Suhr Custom Roasted Limited Run Classic S Antique Medium Aging in Fiesta Red Limited Run 2020 Roasted Swamp Ash Body Roasted Maple Neck Rosewood Fretboard Antique Medium Aged Nitro Finish HSS with Thornbucker bridge pickup Weight 3,57 kg by Suhr Custom - Guitars & Backline.it. As a … Beim Hals und Griffbrett macht das natürlich keinen Sinn, hier verwendet Fender Roasted Maple, also das Ahorn-Äquivalent, mit schwarzen Dot-Inlays. When I ordered it I was thinking I would just wipe some poly on the body, but after finding this forum and doing some research, I see I will have to fill the grain. 1-3/4" thick and standard 2-3/16" wide tele neck pocket. Limited Edition Roasted Ash American Professional Jazz Bass with Maple Fretboard. Features:- Bauart: Solid Body- Farbe: Natural- Korpusform: T-Modell- Korpusmaterial: Roasted Ash- Hals: Roasted Maple- Griffbrett: Roasted Maple- Griffbrett Einlagen: Dot Inlays- Bünde: 21- Mensur: 25,5" (64,77cm)- Pickup: S-S (2x Single Coil)- Pickup Wahlschalter: 3-Weg Schalter- Regler: 1x Volume, 1x Tone- Bridge/Tremolo: Tele Style Bridge- Hardware: Nickel Kunden … Fender Jazz V Roasted Pine Body Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dr. Body: Ash Width at Last Fret: 76mm (3"). Shop … This item ZUWEI Spalted Maple Nature Top Electric Guitar Custom Series Roasted Maple Neck Ash Body Alnico Pickups Bone Nut Tremolo Bridge Flamed Maple Binding. Made In: United States. Nov 11, … Just off the CNC so it will need some sanding and holes drilled, edge radius etc. Frets: Medium Jumbo. Logged My favorite guitar is the one I'm … Roasted Ash Body. Spector NS Pulse 5 Bass Guitar - Cinder Red 5-string Electric Bass with Swamp Ash Body, Roasted … Featuring a comfortable "Flat Oval"-shaped profile and 12"-radius maple fingerboard with 22 … I know very little about the tonal differences between pine and alder. In der Roasted Serie finden sich ausgesuchte Hölzer die mit dem speziellen Torrified Verfahren behandelt worden sind. This was a very limited run in 2017. Cheese, Dec 28, 2020. I don’t really understand the $100 up charge for it though. A: Volle Funktionalität, Schönheitsfehler wie z.B. … It's a hardtail because I hate dealing with tremolos. Silver Supporting Member . I'm thinking about stopping here, letting it sit for a week and going with a satin finish. Stock Tonewoods. Case. Categories: 4-String Basses; Body Shape: P-Style. 5 lbs, 10 oz. Rated 5.0/5 Stars (1) Compare. The guitar has a three handwound Custom Shop pickups for a wide range of Strat tones. Roasted, Torrefied & Thermally Modified; Specialty & Craft . This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck is crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Schade, ohne Inlays hätten die … wox. Oh well, live and learn! 2.179,00 € * Auf Lager In den Warenkorb Fender Telecaster 72 Thinline 3TS MN HH. Roasted Ash body Roasted maple neck Thick soft "V" neck shape Roasted maple fingerboard 7.25" fingerboard radius 21 Vintage-style frets 3 x American Vintage '56 Single-Coil Strat pickups Master Vol, Tone 1, Tone 2, 5-Position blade switch 6-saddle American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge Chrome/Nickel plated steel hardware Fender Deluxe Vintage-Style tuning … $220.00. Vibrational testing indicates roasted maple has clearer tone than regular maple. Live Edge Table Tops & Slabs; Thin Lumber ; Craft Woods; 10 Foot Packages; Gunstock Blanks; Pool Cue Blanks, Knife Scales, Pistol Handles; Pen Blanks; Bargain Bin (Clearance) Home. Is that just for the roasting? Foto, dettagli e prezzo qui: I have 10 coats of Tru-oil on it so far. Fender Special Run. Hydroscopic cellulose is sealed so wood resists warp and movement. Swamp Ash oder Pine. I've just ordered a beautiful roasted ash Jazz Bass body from Warmoth and I'm thinking of finishing it with tung oil to get a nice 'open pore' satin finish. However there are no other sources online or off that corroborate this claim. Specs: Swamp Ash, Rear Rout, X-X-T Pickup Routing, Drilled for Fender® American Standard Flat Mount, 7/8" (22mm) Side Jack Hole La Cabronita Tele® Body - Solid T7446 Case. One big change this time around is that, thanks to an invasive beetle species and the destructive impact of flooding in the Mississippi Delta, lightweight swamp ash is no longer available in the quantities Fender requires in order to use it throughout the catalogue. Right / Left Handed: Right Handed. Specifications: Model Name: American Vintage '56 Stratocaster Series: American Vintage; Body. This isn’t a decision we’re making to exit the ash business, it’s more like adapting to a new normal "Sassafras is another, we just did an Eric Johnson sassafras Strat, which was based on his real one from the 50s. These puppies sport a roasted ash body and a roasted maple neck with a thin, fifties-style nitrocellulose lacquer finish to go with a sixties neck and a P/J pickup configuration, and they look as mean as they sound! I guess it is the roasting. Super helpful when you’ve … Finish: Natural. ARIA MAC-DLX Aria Pro II MAC-DLX verfügt über einen thermisch behandelten Aschenkörper und -hals. Our friends at Fender have outdone themselves by equipping these thunderous Tele basses with a plethora of player-friendly appointments. Die Fender Ltd. 52 Telecaster Roasted Ash MN ist die Neuauflage einer der Ikonen der Gitarren Historie. Risse, Einfärbungen, kleine Äste … Add to Cart. Dec 28, 2020 #75. pie_man_25. Roasted wood is stable and resistant to humidity and temperature changes. - Matte Roasted Ash Back. geröstete Esche ist das Holz für den Body, ein dunkles Holz mit schöner Maserung. The thin, natural finish allows the guitar to resonate and unleash even more of that rock ‘n’ roll Strat tone. Wir unterscheiden folgende Güteklassen: B: Ware mit Fehlern, kleinen Beschädigungen, optischen Mängeln. Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer. The neck is a roasted hard maple and has a 34" scale length. Swamp Ash wood is a lightweight low density wood used by luthiers.Typically, it is used by guitar builders to make Ash guitar body blanks.. Interestingly, Wikipedia lists green ash or red ash (fraxinus pennsylvanica) as the same specie. Man this thing is starting to look like a piece of Indian Rosewood. Last edited: Nov 11, 2019. NEW F Bass BN5 Olympic White Flat Carve Top, Roasted-Ash body, Gold Pickguard - YouTube. Page 4 of 8 < Prev 1 ← ... Looks ok, but I liked the ash body grain better. This is an amazing tone wood and winning bidder will be very happy with this body! There’s no denying the allure of a roasted maple neck. So we’re looking at roasted pine -people worry about it being soft, though some species are softer than other. We offer a variety of different species for our custom-sized body blanks; alder, northern ash, swamp ash… Ibanez GRG 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Walnut Flat, Full (GRG121DXWNF) ivy ITF-400 TRD PRS Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Trans … The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray34 is an essential for any bassist. The double cutaway body is contoured for the utmost comfort. Body Blanks. Body Wood: Roasted Ash Finish Type: Natural Finish Finish Color: Natural Back Finish: Natural Finish Neck Wood: Roasted Maple Neck Carve: "U" Shape Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm) Neck Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm) Frets: 21 Vintage-Style Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm) Nut Material: Bone Neck Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer Inlays: Black Dots Side Dots: Black Dots Neck Pickup: … Sort: Item Number | Price | Weight | Date. Fretboard Material: Rosewood. Und der Name ist natürlich Programm: Roasted Ash bzw. ivy ILS-300 EGR Les Paul Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Emerald Green. Tone and class are both top notch on this Fender Custom Shop ’57 Strat which is built with a roasted ash body as well as a roasted 3A flame maple neck – the roasting process eliminates excess moisture and sugars for rock-solid stability and extra punchy tones. The Fender Limited Edition American Vintage '58 Roasted Ash Precision Bass combines the classic bass design of Leo Fenders with an extraordinary selection of wood. Jun 28, 2007 Fredericton, NB, Canada. Setup for standard vintage style … From the Price Guide. Results: Compare Selected Items Search by Category or use ... Specs: Swamp Ash, Top Rout, S-X Pickup Routing, Drilled for Gotoh 201, 7/8" (22mm) Side Jack Hole. Roasted Swamp Ash body - clear satin finish (going to ask for a really dark 1pc if possible) Hardtail (gold HT bridge) Gold jack Chrome tuners, strap holders and neck plate White 3 ply pickguard One volume, one tone (tele flat top barrel type) HSS Pickups will be: Seymor Duncan JB neck (gold) (Still looking for single coils to put in mid and nack that would match the … More Details » Compare. Reactions: theon and burningyen. For a Stratocaster, which body material do you all think would be best? 2,181; Re: Lets play with finishing some Roasted Swamp Ash « Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 07:49:07 AM » Here it is with one coat of clear after the paste filler. I went with a roasted swamp ash showcase body and roasted flamed maple neck, and the grain is beautiful on both. 4-string electric bass, 4-string bass, roasted ash body, roasted maple neck, large c profile, American vintage split coil pickup, passive electronics, 4-saddle threaded barrel bridge, reverse open gear tuner, case, … Amazing tele body project from Musikraft made from nice 2 piece roasted swamp ash! Year: 2018. Available in Natural Swamp Ash, Black (mahogany body), and Vintage Sunburs I know that’s a broad question to ask, but I’d welcome any information about the tonal pros and cons between pine and alder. B4571. Body Blanks. Fretboard: Maple. Artisan Koa Thinline Stratocaster®, Roasted Ash Body with AAAA Figured Koa Top, Ebony Fingerboard, Aged Natural, NOS More about Artisan Koa Thinline Stratocaster® The Artisan Koa Thinline Stratocaster® is an enticing and elegant guitar with everything you’d expect in playability and tone from the Fender Custom Shop.