Our 1st Bond Enforcing System consists of: N°1 Bond Booster – Protects the hair from damage during the coloration process. Size: 16.9 oz / 500 ml. Condition: New. FIBREPLEX means no compromise on development time, lifting or neutralisation and is fully compatible with all professional colour systems. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Items Must Be Paid for Within 3 Days. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Australian hair care for every hair type and color, Ancient Persian secrets with modern chemistry, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. spfp2-1 Schwarzkopf Professional Fibreplex No.1 Bond Booster 500ml Use Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No.1 Bond Booster for strengthening your clients hair during their colour service. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No 2 Bond Sealer 16.9 oz with free shampoo samples. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was a problem completing your request. More so then going blonde did. More so then going blonde did. 2 Bond Sealers (quantities are limited, while supplies last) More information on the products HERE Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Ships from … Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. * Final pricing will be displayed in the cart. 1 091 kr / 500 ml. Balances pH level to perfectly lock in colour pigments for long-lasting colour protection. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Hårvård av Schwarzkopf Professional Exklusiva erbjudanden Snabb frakt Certifierat dataskydd Presentinslagningstjänst Över 15 års erfarenhet ... Schwarzkopf Professional Fibreplex Bond Sealer No.2. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. / 500ml, Schwarzkopf Professional Blonde Me Premium Developer Oil Formula 33.8 oz/1000ml (6% ; 20 Volume), Schwarzkopf Professional Blond Me Premium Lift 9 Bleach and 6% Oil Formula Premium 20 Volume Developer Bundle. $29.95/ea. $16.75. ALL hd PLEX bond treatment up to 80 application Italian formula Kit for Bleaching, Coloring, Perm and Relaxer application protection for All Hair Types, up to 80 Application Large Kit In stock for delivery Order within for estimated delivery on Thursday 31st December. 2 Bond Sealer creates new bonds within the hair fibre and seals the outer hair surface for noticable strength, suppleness and shine. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is a NEW without box, Set of Two (2) 3.4 Oz Each of FibrePlex No.2 Bond Sealer and No.3 Bond Maintainer by Schwarzkopf. GO FIGURE!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try your search again later. Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml 3.7 out of 5 stars 41. SaIe: iRestore Laser Hair Growth System - Essential - Restore Laser Cap FDA Cleared... Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, 8 Fl Oz. Made my hair feel absolutely worse ! Schwarzkopf Professional Fibreplex No.2 Bond Sealer. Buy 3. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No.2 Sealer 500ml; Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No.2 Sealer 500ml. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml, See all details for Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please see my other auctions for additional perfumes. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. £49.95 ex VAT (£59.94 inc VAT) £77.90 ex VAT. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml: Amazon.ca: Beauty Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I can’t even run my fingers through it for days after using. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018. Very small bottle for the $. I color my own hair and have tried many bond treatment products. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018, I don’t know if it’s just my hair but It doesn’t work. Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 1 Bond Booster 100ml $18.99 ($5.59 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Take advantage of this Great Deal!! Free & fast shipping. Details about Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No 2 Bond Sealer 16.9 oz Pack of 1 Or 2 - You Choose. This additive for your colour mix works together with your colouring, lightening, or lifting system, helping to protect hair from damage as the colour processes. Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml. This treatment helps to protect hair from breakage while colors, light and bleaching of the hair. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex N°2 Bond Sealer is één van de wonderproducten uit de Fibreplex lijn. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No 2 Bond Sealer 16.9 oz Pack of 1 Or 2 - You Choose. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. No issues with seller, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. Qty. The pH is balanced and the color pigments optimally trapped in the hair. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 2 Bond Sealer, approximately twice as much as No. This intensive treatment complements the strengthening of the hair structure. Made my hair feel absolutely worse ! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I color my own hair and have tried many bond treatment products. I can’t even run my fingers through it for days after using. It creates new bridges in the hair fibers and seals the hair surface for noticeable strengthening. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018. it actually makes it dull. Item Information. Please see my other auctions for additional perfumes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018. it actually makes it dull. Items Must Be Paid for Within 3 Days. Waste of money. Fibreplex No. This item: Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml $12.99 ($3.82 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. With pump. I had been using another brand but decided to try this since it was more cost-effective. Apply the required amount of Fibreplex No. Kerotin Scalp Massager Stimulates The Scalp, Promotes Hair Growth, Improves Circula... Schwarzkopf Professional Blonde Me Premium Developer Oil Formula 33.8 oz/1000ml (6%... HSI Professional Glider | Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener | St... Power Styler - Heated Round Brush by Perfecter. Step 2: After washing out the excess hair color, work in the Fibreplex N°2 Bond Sealer, leave for five to ten minutes for a nourishing treatment, then rinse out. This page works best with JavaScript. Then add 6 ml of Fibreplex No.1 to 60 grams of dyeing cream. Makes my hair brittle and causes so much breaking. I've only used this once but so far it seems to help my extremely dry, damaged hair. Find Schwarzkopf Professional products at low prices. Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. Leaves hair with a weird feeling film. Schwarzkopf FIBREPLEX No 2 Bond Sealer - 3.4 oz/100 ml. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes, rinse thoroughly and adjust as usual. 1. Add to favourites. 2 161,00 kr * / 500 ml. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019, This product contains sulfates which is really damaging to your hair, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018, Good product and really helps my split ends, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2021. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Schwarzkopf Professional Fibreplex Bond Booster No.1. Step 2: Rinse your hair and wash with shampoo as usual. The main ingredient in this product is silicone. Take advantage of this Great Deal!! 2 Bond Sealer - 500ml Schwarzkopf Fibre Plex No. $28.15/ea. No shine, it actually makes it dull. Specifications. Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml Bond Angel Plex Effect, Treatment Kit for Bleaching and Coloring protection for All Hair Types - 100ml Step1,2,2 Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment, 5.2 Fl Oz Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This is a NEW without box, Set of Two (2) 3.4 Oz (100 ML) FibrePlex No. BP: 218 kr* / 100 ml. Size Type: Bulk savings: Buy 1. I have the same results with protein products as well, so it might be just me. Waste of money. It simply coats your hair with a greasy wax that is even hard to shampoo out. 2 Bond Sealers by Schwarzkopf. Product code: 731841. The main ingredient in this product is silicone. 2 Bond Sealer creates new bonds within the hair fibre and seals the outer hair surface for noticable strength, suppleness and shine. NYHET. Minimising hair breakage by up to 94%**, FIBREPLEX sets colourists free from the fear of compromising hair quality during the chemical process. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Nr.2 Bond Sealer helps maintain the improved quality of the hair. I have the same results with protein products as well, so it might be just me. Leaves hair with a weird feeling film. Fibreplex von Schwarzkopf wurde entwickelt um die Haarstruktur beim Haarefärben zu stärken und diese beizubehalten. $29.05/ea. Step 3: The Fibreplex experience doesn’t end at the salon. Shipping and handling. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My hair heels soft and silky after using this product. Schwarzkopf Professional FibrePlex N°2 Bond Sealer Deep Hair Treatment After Bleaching, Colour Lifting and Colouring (Seals The Outer Surface for Long-Lasting Strength, Suppleness and Shine) 17 oz 4.3 out of 5 stars 21 1 offer from $36.00 Special offers and product promotions Fibre Bond Technology For Strong And Supple Hair. Priemonė apgaubia plauko paviršių apsauginiu sluoksniu, kuris suteikia stiprumo, spindesio ir lankstumo, stabilizuoja plauko struktūrinius saitus ir sukuria naujus. GO FIGURE!!! Level 3 Paste - Long-Lasting Hold - Improves Strength and Volume of Hair L3 - Prote... KERATHERAPY Keratin Infused Color Protect Blowout Spray, Clear, 4.2 Fl Oz, KERATHERAPY Keratin Infused Perfect Match Fiber Hair Thickener, Light Brown, 4 oz. Schwarzkopf Fibre Plex No. It simply coats your hair with a greasy wax that is even hard to shampoo out. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Sulfate Free Shampoo 33.8 oz No 2 Bond Sealer 16.9 oz Duo $51.00 Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Sulfate Free Shampoo 33.8 oz Pack Of 1 Or 2 you choose Schwarzkopf Professional to be entered to win a FIBREPLEX starter kit including: (1) FIBREPLEX No.1 Bond Booster + (2) FIBREPLEX No. Dit Bond Enforcing Systemvermindert de haarbreuk tot wel 94%. Schwarkzopf Fibreplex maakt het mogelijk om te ontkleuren, kleuren en oplichten zonder dat jij een compromis moet maken tussen de gewenste kleur of gezond haar! No shine, it actually makes it dull. Hopefully, it bonds more over time and repairs some of the damage. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Nr.2 Bond Sealer Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Nr.2 Bond Sealer is an intensely nourishing treatment which belongs to the Federal Enforcing System of Schwarzkopf. Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf FibrePlex No 2 Bond Sealer 100ml at Amazon.com. Used before ...ran out.love it in bleach when lifting hair color .prevents breakage. Schwarzkopf FIBREPLEX No 2 Bond Sealer. BAR5F Universal Dispensing Pump | Shampoo and Conditioner Bottle Pump Dispenser | F... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019, This product contains sulfates which is really damaging to your hair, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018, Good product and really helps my split ends, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2021. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex Nr.2 Bond Sealer is an intensely nourishing treatment which belongs to the Federal Enforcing System of Schwarzkopf. No issues with seller, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thanks to its cutting-edge Bond Enforcing System, FIBREPLEX is Schwarzkopf Professional’s first technical service to significantly reduce hair breakage during the lightening, (high-)lifting or colouring process. I was looking for a less expensive Olaplex alternative but this is not it. Makes my hair brittle and causes so much breaking. It also provides more elasticity and shine. Schwarzkopf Fibreplex No2 Bond Sealer kötés lezáró adalék 500 ml 2. lépés A Bond Sealer egy intenzív hajápoló, mely • stabilizálja az 1. lépésben létrehozott kötéseket • ÚJ kötéseket hoz létrea hajszálak belsejében • kiegyenlíti a haj pH értékét, a színpigmentek bezárásáért • lezárja a … I was looking for a less expensive Olaplex alternative but this is not it. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Balances pH level to perfectly lock in colour pigments for long-lasting colour protection. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please call your Paramount Beauty representative or Customer Care for more details. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! This gives the hair an extra dose of smoothness and stabilises the bonds enforced in Step 1. Schwarzkopf Professional’s first Bond Enforcing System to protect hair from breakage during the lightening, (high-)lifting or colouring process with bond creation and long-lasting colour protection*. Schwarzkopf Professional FibrePlex Bond Sealer No.2 – intensyvios plaukų priežiūros emulsija, kurią rekeomenduojama naudoti iškart po plaukų dažymo. Ships from and sold by Beauty and More Store. Shipping and handling. Buy 2. This treatment helps to protect hair from breakage while colors, light and bleaching of the hair. Very small bottle for the $. Il Salone Milano Professional Memorable Mask for Color Treated Hair - Protects and Prolongs Color - Premium Quality - 17.20 Oz. Schwarzkopf Fibre Plex No. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. 2 Bond Sealer 100ml. THE FIBREPLEX PRODUCT RANGE . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018, I don’t know if it’s just my hair but It doesn’t work.