Harry Potter, K+, English, Romance, words: 5k+, favs: 201, follows: 51, 12/26/2008 , … I adore them, especially because of the abnormal chemistry they share. Most people assume it's a diary, but she knows it's not. Those books happen to be in the form of classical romantic literature. 61 Under the Mistletoe by Ms-Figg A fluffy little G rated Christmas one-shot featuring Severus Snape and Hermione Granger. fanfiction harry prettythin +17 more # 5 The Potion Master's Best Friend by ThorHairflickSnape 293K 8.1K 31 Julia Evermore is the lesser-known childhood friend of Severus Snape and Lily Potter at Hogwarts. Guys I love that you are so on it but I have limited access to news media because it goes against my parents beliefs unfortunately my parents believe it is better to protect me from situations like what happened to that poor man as to keep my child like hope. Discover the unique items that VeeGrahamsPrints creates. do your own research and educate yourself and those around you on these matters. Falling for the green-eyed wizard certainly wasn't in the plan. Browse through and read severus snape fanfiction stories and books We all know Lily Luna Potter of course, after all she is the daughter of the great Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the chosen one and the master of death. When Severus and Lily are young and best friends, they find a four-leaf clover. It’s got a little Wuthering Heights flavor added to it, too. #1 in... Rosabel Potter, is the non-prodigy twin sister of Harry Potter. Read the most popular severus-snape stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. Harry and Ron decide to use a time turner after the final battle. Hermione doesn’t think it’s a good idea to mess with time… Dumbledore makes the final decision! Severus Snape Fanfiction This blog is going to be following and posting various Snape fanfiction. He finds that out sooner than later. Harry wasn't sure how different individual brain landscapes could be, but he did trust that Dumbledore was not laying down this edict just to upset Harry; there had to be truth in what he said. Snape had many chances to let Remus and Sirius die through simple inaction which would have cost him nothing. I can’t hear you over the sound of one half of my otp deciding to risk everything for the other even though they haven’t even kissed yet. He didn't open his eyes, he tried to … I wrote this based on a tumblr post that I saw last week. Want some fabulous fanart, prints or water colours. Severus Snape x Reader Story by FanFictionsUnite 589K 20.4K 37 Severus Snape: one of the most despised Hogwarts Teachers; the Head of Slytherin House and The Potions Master. … In PoA, however, we see Sirius still being dangerously cavalier with Snape’s life and well-being and Remus still not bold enough to stand up to him about it. This story is also before Harry n the squad come When Sirius arrives he takes Harry, leaving to his and Remus home. george floyd died of 'mechanical asphyxia' and his death was a homicide, according to two doctors who carried out a independent autopsy. The Seasons or The Stone, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction, Three Leaves Would Do, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction, Three Leaves Would Do - VeeGrahams by Seppa Stories • A podcast on Anchor. "You mean you and Potte... My name is Y/N L/N. You searched for: VeeGrahamsPrints! Home Community Books Harry Potter Severus Snape: Best Fics Severus Snape: Best Fics Follow. He could have claimed ignorance on the matter entirely. The author allowed me to read this wonder story on my podcast- enjoy! She finds out she's a witch just like her uncle Severus and decides to … He knows the costs of this war, and he'll be damned if it happens again on his watch. Severus Snape is portrayed by the late British actor Alan Rickman in all of the About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features {This is a Severus Snape x Oc based story that is Snape got over lily AU, like a few years after her death he finally got over lily, and his patronus is no longer a doe but now a bat. Jan 22, 2021 - I know Severus Snape and Hermione Granger aren't an original Harry Potter couple, but I don't care. What happens when she figures out the cause? As Severus Snape walked back to the dingy old house he grew up in, all he could think was how he hadn't known sooner. Bringing this one back, while I’m reminded. Severus Snape relives his life, armed with new knowledge and determined to save everyone. One shot. As he approached, he made his footsteps quieter and quieter. But the warden, none other than Severus Snape, has plans of his own for young Potter--determined to break the boy from the inside out. Bunce said it was not just politicians, but wider British society that would rather not dwell on the less palatable. Harry had the impression Black was making no effort to prevent this.”. Even if it meant brewing a highly illegal potion and accidentally falling in love with a werewolf It is a known fact that Crookshanks helped Sirius Black in the capturing of Pettigrew in his rat form, back in Harry Potter's third year. But he didn’t because even if he hated them, they were on the same side and hating someone isn’t the same as wanting them dead. After the fact, yes, he reacted rather childishly and destructively to his disappointment. He nodded, a smile slowly creeping on... 「 She is scared, but rises above it. Browse through and read severus snape romance fanfiction stories and books The smell of rain soothed her. there is a lot of propaganda out there, keep your eyes peeled and don’t believe everything you see in the media blindly. Some of it is my own, others are fan fictions I have loved from other authors. But he’s human and a particularly damaged one at that. But one day, Snape comes into... Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her to live with her father, none other than the cruel potions... Y/N, a quiet 6th year with not many friends, catches the eyes of a certain Potions Professor. 23 An Uneasy Truce by alittlesomething Severus and Sirius serve a detention with Professor McGonagall when Snape's temper gets the best of him. I am a fifth year in Gryffindor. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global commu, Seeing Harry Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction, Its Bloody Better Chapter 1: Time-Turner, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction, Remnants of the British Black Panther’s Lost Legacy, at hogwarts, severus snape did everything in his power to expose remus, sixteen years later, severus snape effectively ejected remus lupin from the one job where he was safe and happy, During his time at Hogwarts, Severus Snape was, Sixteen years later, Snape was trying to make it bluntly obviously Rumes Lupin was a werewolf and he was, “Harry went right after Black, who was still making Snape drift along ahead of them; he kept bumping his lolling head on the low ceiling. I have secrets that none knows about me. Something was keeping him from moving. He marched down the street with his wand in hand but hidden in his robe. Student Samara Jones has been an outcast ever since a group of Slytherin boys have found out about her secret - a secret "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! He would do anything to kill the pain, anything. Minerva McGonagall and Severus Snape share a unique friendship, which will lead to some unexpected happenings. He ca... " , ... "ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" Severus is teaching for two years now and Minerva decided it is time to integrate him properly. I’m not saying that Severus Snape is the soul of decency and tact. The poor girl must've been abused awfully with his father's steadily increasing aggression. Written for the holiday. Browse through and read new severus snape fanfiction stories and books We all know Lily Luna Potter of course, after all she is the daughter of the great Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the chosen one and the master of death. Can you spark an interest bet... harry is now in his 5th year at Hogwarts, he has always thought that the potions Master was attractive this year Harry was more obsessed with him Draco looked at me, his eyes swelling. Taming of Severus Snape, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Severus tried to move but found he couldn't. Not even my closest friends. Rude, snarky, and generally cold-hearted, it's not a wond... "Anyone you excited to finally meet?" Severus, and his sister Catherine Snape knew the cons all too well. “Harry, you know that Professor Snape had no choice but to pretend not to take you seriously in front of Dolores Umbridge,” said Dumbledore steadily, “but as I have explained, he informed the Order as soon as possible about what you had said. 𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘓 | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the past and falls for her godfather - while Unlike her brother who's fame from surviving Voldemort attack is legendary. She however is left in his... "I love you, you know that?" if you don’t believe me, search it up. On top of that Severus made him the damn potion in the first place when he had no obligation to do so. We have such a commitment to individual rights, we have such a commitment to common sense and decency that there is no systematic racism in Britain.”…. It was he too who gave Professor Umbridge fake Veritaserum when she was attempting to force you to tell of Sirius’s whereabouts…”, “A Death Eater moved ahead of Snape and raised his wand, pointing it directly at Lupin’s back —-. How Severus Snape saw Harry Potter and not James. she asked. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" I’ve been researching this for four and a half years and there have been so many occasions when people have said to me: ‘There was no black struggle in Britain. It was he who deduced where you had gone when you did not return from the forest. Severus has always been a lonely child, forced to cope with his harsh reality, he finds solace in books. . Britain’s black power movement is at risk of being forgotten Put yourself in his shoes for a moment though. Severus Snape has a rough life. Also, even if he died of a heart failure it was probably made worse by being strangled, which still makes it the cop's fault for using a restraining technique that can be lethal for people with underlying medical conditions. It wouldn’t even have incriminated him. Friendly reminder that this is NOT a hilarious joke and can actually kill someone who is already concussed: But Snape would do the same to them, right? She is a cunning mastermind. Will it be Bloody Better? Written for the holiday. Idea... Severus Snape: one of the most despised Hogwarts Teachers; the Head of Slytherin House and The Potions Master. Severus Snape is one of the most loved and most controversial characters in the Harry Potter universe, but there's more to him than you realize. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they never counted on was her heart. But what if Crookshanks was in... "For a matchmaker you can't see the only perfect match in this school." Primary head injury can be catastrophic, but the effects of repetitive head injuries must also be considered. Second-impact syndrome (SIS), a term coined in 1984, describes the situation in which an individual sustains a second head injury before the symptoms from the first head injury have resolved. Slightly alternate universe here Sarah is at Hogwarts the same time as Harry. This is a look at Snily and Jily in an AU. Severus Snape finds himself in an embarrassing and awkward situation when he faints in front of his most hated student Harry Potter, Harry was then forced to take care of Snape when everybody else left the school to visit Hogsmeade. I said, only audible to him due to the banging music. But unlike her brother Catherine seems emotionless, doll-like, and takes care A few ideas of how Harry meeting Snape could have gone differently. His only friend and the love of his life, Lily Evans, hates him and is dating his arch enemy, James Potter. If you still think Snape is the aggressor in this situation then I don’t know how to help you. No pairings for now, but might consider it later. He’s not. first of all, the whole system is racist, they would do anything to cover up the real cause of death to spread false information. The stormy clouds floating about the grey sky made her sane. I am very pro BLM but the autopsy shows he had a heart failure which is why the officer was not charged with murder. second of all, the floyd family hired an independent coroner and found that george actually died from asphyxiation, another word for suffocation. When she arrived there, Lily left them and she became Severus' sole com... She was always raised to be someone else. Rated T for harsh language and spanking of a teen. Confess (A Severus Snape Fanfiction - SSxOC) Fanfiction It is the year before Harry comes to Hogwarts. Grace Kellner is a small Ravenclaw who's always seen carrying a certain journal. Severus Snape Bashing 1981 the Potters are killed, Voldemort vanishing with them, with one soul survivor Harry Potter. Those characters are his only friends and as he reaches out to them through letters, he is shocked to start getting letters in return. the fact that they felt comfortable enough to do that and believe they’ll get away with it is really telling of how the system is run. Check out my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/VeeGrahamsPrints?ref=search_shop_redirect. Read (Young) Severus Snape~ from the story Harry Potter- One Shots (Smut) by miss_tybaby (Tybabyyyy) with 38,485 reads. Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've seen... Sirius Black and Diana Volkov fell inlove in their 4th Year at Hogwarts,She became FurryClaw as she turned into A Furry Lynx to help her and Sirius friend Remus Lupin wi... A seventh year at Hogwarts who has been mistreated by her potions professor since her first day finally loses interest in trying to convince him to like her, however he... Julia Evermore is the lesser-known childhood friend of Severus Snape and Lily Potter at Hogwarts. Severus Snape is exhausted, he's tired of the life he leads and the people around him. if anyone can help by signing petitions and donating please check out this link, it takes 2 minutes to sign petitions and it’s so important that we get these signatures! See more ideas about snape Britain’s black power movement is at risk of being forgotten, say historians, The Cambridge academic Robin Bunce said: “There is a fundamental danger of erasing the very notion of a struggle at all. Severus Snapeis the current Potions Master at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a former Death Eater, and a trusted associate of Harry Potter. You’re thinking of South Africa or America.’“, The narrative that feeds it is the one that Britain is the utopia of fair play. and not only this, but they LIED about the first autopsy to protect those police officers. "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ? This blog is going to be following and posting various Snape fanfiction. When a unnatural feeli... CONSTELLATION; noun: a group of stars forming a recognizable pattern that is traditionally named after its apparent form or identified with a mythological figure. 1 Biography 1.1 Family Lineage 1.2 Early Life 1.3 Book 1 - Prince of Slytherin 1.4 Book 2 - The Secret Enemy 1.5 Book 3 - The Death-Eater Menace 2 Appearance 3 Personality & Traits 4 Magical Abilities & Skills 4.1 Potions 4.2 … not to be unsupportive. He is scared, and hides behind it. Also keep in mind that when he first tried to expose Lupin in PoA he was under the impression that Lupin was aiding Black who, up til that point, Snape had no more knowledge than anyone else that he wasn’t responsible for betraying Lily to Voldemort. Wrong. Dumbledore explained that Snape was so much better at Legilimency (a claim that Harry was yet to see the proof of) and as Snape had been in Harry's mind before, he knew the landscape. The Snape Legacy by Jade Aestas reviews This is a story about a niece of Severus Snape named Sarah. Being bullied by the Marauders, having barely any money, and the long hook nose. Once again his attackers received a commendation for an incident that nearly cost his life and once again his own efforts and sacrifices went unnoticed and unrewarded. I feel so alone. "Harry Potter obviously! He’s picked on by the Marauders almost daily, his housemates don’t like him much, and nobody seems to care about him at all. It's not George Floyd's fault for not being healthy enough to survive nine minutes of strangulation. Also, couple of housekeeping details here…. Will this change Professor Snape's … harrypotter, love, hogwarts. It's a book full of ideas. Some of it is my own, others are fan fictions I have loved from other authors. She calls him Jerk.