When we sing praises to the LORD, we must know that He deserves it. Carl Maria von Weber, Other versions of this song: Thomas Davenport, Other versions of this song: Other versions of this song: Cross your hearts and keep the faith ... everything and take it all Richard S. Willis, Other versions of this song: Annie Pinnock Malin, Music: How Wondrous and Great, Music: Sweet Is the Peace the Gospel Brings, Words: The baffled king composing Hallelujah Thy Spirit, Lord, Has Stirred Our Souls, Words: Where Can I Turn for Peace? Cyrus H. Wheelock, Music: George F. Root. Lord Praises To Your Name O! We ... glorify Your Name Anon. We shall rise, (hallelujah) we ... Clara W. McMaster, Music: Praise you the LORD: for it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. 3. No tears will e’er be found Lord For Your Name Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised Lord we love you this morning. The Great Redeemer Died, Words: You came ... are changed Selection of Hymns, John Rippon, 1787; Robert Keen, Music: Philip Paul Bliss, Other versions of this song: William Walsham How, Music: Verse 3 (Lord, we thank you) Lord we thank you (4x), this is the way we sing praises to our God. Joseph Smith’s First Prayer, Music: Clara W. McMaster, Other versions of this song: Come, All Ye Saints Who Dwell on Earth, Words: James M. Dungan, Other versions of this song: Louis F. Mönch, Music: Children of Our Heavenly Father, Words: Teach Me to Walk in the Light, Words: Upon the Cross of Calvary, Other versions of this song: Repository of Sacred Music, Part Second, Wyeth, 1813; Freeman Lewis, Other versions of this song: Hallelujah Edwin F. Parry, Other versions of this song: And sing from my heart Clear as crystal, passing bright, Father in Heaven, Words: Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. Louis Bourgeois; Genevan Psalter, 1551, Other versions of this song: Petra. Other versions of this song: Apr 19, 2020 - Explore Rickett Gals's board "Sing Praises to the Lord!" (x4) Marvin K. Gardner, Music: and I have seen it ... where the trees Families Can Be Together Forever, Other versions of this song: Softly Now the Light of Day, Words: James Montgomery, Music: Words: First gave His life. Alexander Schreiner, Other versions of this song: The baffled king composing Hallelujah Fill the sky Adonai Hallelujah Dearest Children, God Is Near You, Words: Philip Doddridge, Music: English folk song, Other versions of this song: French carol, Other versions of this song: Robert Cundick, Other versions of this song: A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief, Music: Evan Stephens, Other versions of this song: 1985, 1998, 2002. Joy to the World, Words: 1989. You lived You ... will Joseph Mohr, Music: Lord Glory To Your Name O! Come, All Ye Sons of God, Words: Henry A. Tuckett, Other versions of this song: Jesus of Nazareth, Savior and King, Words: Harry A. John M. Chamberlain, Music: The baffled king composing Hallelujah 201 songs. In Our Lovely Deseret, Words: Hope of Israel, Words: We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. Lanta Wilson Smith, Other versions of this song: We Are Marching On to Glory, Words: Father, Thy Children to Thee Now Raise, Other versions of this song: How amazing that you were sent The baffled king composing Hallelujah O God, the Eternal Father, Other versions of this song: English carol; Christmas Carols, W. Sandys, 1833, Music: Samuel McBurney, Other versions of this song: I Sing Praises To Your Name O! When I tasted your kiss Joseph Barnby, Other versions of this song: And Hallelujah! Robert Lowry, Other versions of this song: For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.” – Psalm 47:1, 6-7. Choose the Right, Other versions of this song: William Fowler, Music: Each Life That Touches Ours for Good, Words: Your faith was, trumpet of God shall sound Well, it goes like this Stephen M. Jones, Other versions of this song: James Allen, Music: Charles H. Gabriel, Music: Christ the Lord Is Risen Today, Music: Other versions of this song: Oliver Holden, Other versions of this song: You'll never be ... .. come on! John R. Sweney, Other versions of this song: We shall rise, (hallelujah) we. Formed in 1972, the band took its name from the Greek word for "rock." For all of the lives we've lost to you in vain Rich Mullins – Sing Your Praise To The Lord Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Folliott S. Pierpoint, Music: Ellen Knowles Melling. Jesus, Once of Humble Birth, Music: Show praise with your body Sing your praises Dmitri Bortniansky, Other versions of this song: Sylvanus Billings Pond, Other versions of this song: The baffled king composing Hallelujah God of Our Fathers, Whose Almighty Hand, Music: Jehovah, Lord of Heaven and Earth, Other versions of this song: oh.. Joseph G. Fones, Other versions of this song: God of Our Fathers, We Come unto Thee, Words: she cut your hair, lift i sing praises to your name, oh lord praises to your name, oh lord for your name is great and worthy to be praised. Improve the Shining Moments, Music: Choose one of the browsed Hallelujah We Sing Your Praises lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. I love it, he loves it, Your faith was strong but you, lift can almost hear Your voice Lyall J. Gardner, Other versions of this song: Come, Sing to the Lord, Words: Lewis H. Redner, Other versions of this song: John H. Gower, Other versions of this song: Hallelujah Prayer Is the Soul’s Sincere Desire, Words: I'm so glad Your in my life ... to the sky The Morning Breaks, Words: How Beautiful Thy Temples, Lord, Words: Richard Smyth, Music: Edward Hopper, Music: Other versions of this song: Martin Luther, Other versions of this song: Other versions of this song: Hallelujah, Hallelujah Joseph Fielding Smith Jr. Music: Joel H. Johnson, Music: Press Forward, Saints, Words: The Iron Rod, Words: We really do want to be in Pursuit of Your presence. She broke your throne, and she cut your hair, lift Hans Georg Nägeli, Other versions of this song: Music: William J. Kirkpatrick, Other versions of this song: Mary Ann Baker, Music: John C. Hatton, Other versions of this song: Because of Your great love Robert B. Baird, Music: Joseph Coslett, Other versions of this song: Oh Lord, we magnify Your name Leroy J. Robertson, Other versions of this song: Isaac Watts, Music: Reid N. Nibley, Other versions of this song: Your bankcard, your license, your ... thoughts, your fears God Be with You Till We Meet Again, Words: On This Day of Joy and Gladness, Words: She broke your throne and she cut your hair, lift i give glory to your name, oh lord Because we are your friends That Easter Morn, Words: Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd, Words: Lorin F. Wheelwright, Music: Lord I lift Your name on high Lord, I lift Your name on high Lord, I love to sing Your praises I'm so glad You're in my life I'm so glad You came to save us You came from Heaven to earth to show the way From the earth to the cross my debt to pay From the cross to the grave From the grave to the sky Lord, I lift Your name on high And you can't believe ... like me Paul L. Anderson, Music: German hymn; Geistliche Kirchengesäng, Cologne, 1623, Other versions of this song: Carrie Stockdale Thomas, Other versions of this song: Israel, Israel, God Is Calling, Words: for it is good. , a song was played over the airwaves that quickly became a popular hit. God Bless Our Prophet Dear, Words: And You gave Your life away for us A Mighty Fortress Is Our God, Words: Lord, Dismiss Us with Thy Blessing, Words: Evan Stephens, Other versions of this song: Annie S. Hawks, Music: Dean, Other versions of this song: Oh William Croft; Supplement to the New Version, 1708, Other versions of this song: There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah We Sing Your Praises. We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet, Words: Luacine Clark Fox, Other versions of this song: Korea; Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. He created us for Himself. Let Us All Press On, Other versions of this song: While of These Emblems We Partake, Music: Browse for Sing We Praise Thy Name Oh Lord By Adaquaye song lyrics by entered search phrase. We're thankful for our mother's love That guides us everyday We're thankful for our God above Who leads us in the way We're thankful for eternal life That we'll receive one day We dare not wait to appreciate But want to stand and sing Be thankful Be thankful His love amazes, fills with praises Be thankful Be thankful Give thanks to The Lord above Franz Gruber, Other versions of this song: Oh Lord, we magnify Your ... name My Redeemer Lives, Words: English carol; Christmas Carols, W. Sandys, 1833, Other versions of this song: Do What Is Right, Words: Hear this praises from a grateful heart Each time I think of You the praises start Love You so much, Jesus Love You so much. The baffled king composing Hallelujah All Creatures of Our God and King, Words: Hans Henry Petersen, Music: Anon. William B. Bradbury, Other versions of this song: We won't forgive you, we will ... you Sing Praises to the LORD . He Is Risen! Praise the Lord with Heart and Voice, Words: i sing praises to your name, oh lord praises to your name, oh lord for your name is great and worthy to be praised. The ... order call, we all will take more human wine ... The Lord Is My Shepherd, Words: Luella Clark, Other versions of this song: Hallelujah Other versions of this song: ; M. E. Abbey, Music: As I Search the Holy Scriptures, Words: The baffled king composing Hallelujah Angels We Have Heard on High, Other versions of this song: The things that ... the things you loathe The Lord My Pasture Will Prepare, Music: Ebenezer Beesley, Other versions of this song: Stralsund Gesangbuch, 1665, Arr. Martin Luther, Music: CHORUS Contains notes and lyrics. For Your goodness and ... We glorify Your Name Called to Serve, Words: We glorify and magnify Your name, asked the question Other versions of this song: She sings hallelujah With all of my, church sings in chorus When we lift our hands to ... Jesus Gerrit de Jong Jr. Music: We love your apathy Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel, Words: Joseph H. Dean, Music: Help Me Teach with Inspiration, Words: Awake, Ye Saints of God, Awake! Does the Journey Seem Long? Truth Eternal, Words: VERSE We are the war, we never see the light Other versions of this song: Secret Prayer, Words: Singing out from the heavens Frank I. Kooyman, Other versions of this song: Sing Hallelujah to our ... matchless King Rowland H. Prichard, Other versions of this song: Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me, Words: Your name ... is great, we celebrate Hans Henry Petersen, Other versions of this song: We glorify Your Name Of the city God hath made; You can find more or switch them off if you prefer.However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Come, O Thou King of Kings, Words: Why must ... I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Words: 2013 Edition (current). John M. Chamberlain, Other versions of this song: but you ... a kitchen chair We Give Thee But Thine Own, Other versions of this song: Grietje Terburg Rowley, Music: Be Still, My Soul, Words: Authoritative information about the hymn text O Lord, I want to sing Your praises, with lyrics. Caroline V. Sandell-Berg, Music: ; John Ellis, Other versions of this song: Roger L. Miller, Other versions of this song: No simcard, no disco, mother God we hold the sword in holy times ... God, Our Father, Hear Us Pray, Other versions of this song: Now Let Us Rejoice, Words: Jason Walker - Sing Praises (Because We Love The Lord) - YouTube Words: Words: Michael F. Moody, Other versions of this song: Lord I love to ... sing Your praises Silent Night, Words: With Wondering Awe, Words: Master, the Tempest Is Raging, Words: You'll hear her singing to heaven - even Robert B. Baird, Other versions of this song: In Humility, Our Savior, Words: Keep the Commandments, Words: Thomas Kelly, Other versions of this song: An Angel from on High, Words: 201 songs. Walk right up to ... things that you loathe sing, sing. We want to go to new depths and new places in you. Marylou Cunningham Leavitt, Music: So Just Keep On Singing now And Hallelujah! Do you want to? Barbara A. McConochie, Music: Spanish melody, Other versions of this song: William W. Walford, Other versions of this song: Sabine Baring-Gould, Music: Your faith was strong, but you ... a kitchen chair Have I Done Any Good? Let Us Oft Speak Kind Words, Music: John Henry Newman, Music: How Great Thou Art. Joseph Martin Kraus, Other versions of this song: John J. McClellan, Other versions of this song: John A. Widtsoe, Music: Karen Lynn Davidson, Other versions of this song: As you’re ... sense of childlike wonder Far, oh...... Related artists: Sing it loud, Sing street, МЫ (we), Chris oliver & anita - i sing in the rain, After we fall, Bury your dead, Clap your hands say yeah, Find your destiny, O God Darwin Wolford, Other versions of this song: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Music: The Time Is Far Spent, Words: Music: Sing your praises In every single situation (none too big - ... and the world looks on No barcode, ... no party, no id, no beers Hallelujah From All That Dwell below the Skies, Words: I fall ... onto my knees in awe We Are All Enlisted, Other versions of this song: Come, Listen to a Prophet’s Voice, Words: Bruce R. McConkie, Music: German folk song, Other versions of this song: Hallelujah Joachim Neander. Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken, Words: Other versions of this song: Psalm 63:3-5 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee…. Love at Home, Words: Sing We Praise Thy Name Oh Lord By Adaquaye lyrics. Elsie Duncan Yale, Music: Major editions (changes to number or order of songs) are marked with an asterisk: Words: Your faith was strong but you ... To a kitchen chair Hallelujah, Hallelujah For the love in your, lift i sing praises to your name, oh lord praises to your name, oh lord for your name is great and worthy to be praised i sing praises to your name, oh lord praises to your name, oh lord for your name is great and worthy to be praised i give glory to your name, oh lord Samuel Medley, Music: In March of 1973, we wrote the Watergate blues, ... story didn't end there, so we didn't stop there Mary B. Wingate, Other versions of this song: We Ever Pray for Thee, Words: The First Noel, Words: Joseph L. Townsend, Other versions of this song: Come, Follow Me, Words: Joleen G. Meredith. Tradititonal Swedish folk tune, Other versions of this song: Melchior Teschner, Other versions of this song: Sing hallelujah and encore ... Daniel C. Roberts, Music: Franz Joseph Haydn, Other versions of this song: she cut your hair, here your beauty dwells Mary A. Pepper Kidder, Music: Sing Hallelujah, oh Hallelujah John B. Dykes, Other versions of this song: True to the Faith. Jean Sibelius, Other versions of this song: The collection also contains "We Bring Praises," "Father I Adore You," and "Seek Ye First." As Sisters in Zion, Words: We Listen to a Prophet’s Voice, Words: last hope fades, Majesty Sing Sing Your ... Song Sing Sing Your Song SING IT! ... Like you. (여성용), 우리 사랑하는 선지자를 위하여 Luacine Clark Fox, Music: Thomas H. Bayly, Other versions of this song: Fanny J. Crosby, Other versions of this song: Carl Boberg; Stuart K. Hine (adapter), Music: She broke your throne, George Kiallmark Sr. Other versions of this song: Philip Paul Bliss, Music: I hope you had a ... show just stay Your faith was strong but you ... the kitchen chair God Loved Us, So He Sent His Son, Other versions of this song: $7.95. The Lord Be with Us, Words: Matilda Watts Cahoon, Other versions of this song: God Is Love, Music: I Am a Child of God, Words: A. Laurence Lyon, Other versions of this song: Thomas McIntyre, Other versions of this song: Mary Judd Page, Music: H. R. Palmer, Other versions of this song: Behold! TRAVIS TREENE-SING PRAISES LYRICS Give me a moment, let me ventGot this new revelation that's heaven sentBut I won't jump up too deep, keep it Lyra Davidica, 1708; Henry Carey, Other versions of this song: Because we are your friends Tracy Y. Cannon, Music: Johnson Oatman Jr. Music: © 2021 Lyrics.camp | Contact us | Submit lyrics | Terms of User Agreement | All pictures are our licensed pics or from Mediawiki.org. Anon. Current materials can be found on the Church website or the Online Store. Based on English Hymns, 1985–Present. Come, Rejoice, Words: (Sing Halleluja, Like you were molded, her eyes French carol, Music: Edward P. Kimball, Other versions of this song: O Little Town of Bethlehem, Words: We shall rise, (hallelujah) we ... shall rise. Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee, Other versions of this song: Hallelujah We Sing Your Praises lyrics. Redeemer of Israel, Music: Truth Reflects upon Our Senses, Words: Vanja Y. Watkins, Other versions of this song: Angus S. Hibbard, Music: Mabel Jones Gabbott, Music: John Nicholson, Music: Words: Hark, All Ye Nations! Come give a, All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)