New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. I love them and use them each day on my facebook page Grace and Harmony to bring some positivity to the world each day. I Am Ready To Receive I believe it or like like even though it's pink mostly and I am not a pink person .It it is pink with a flower and some stars on it .Some other great affirmations on the card include I Can't Control The World But I Can Control How I Choose To Percieve It, My Health-Vibe Thoughts Create Health In My Body ,Peace, In My Mind And Love In My Heart, Taking Care Of Myself Is A Radical Act Of Love, and my personal favorite card affirmation in the card deck. Rating: 100%. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Card Decks NEW: Spirit Junkie Card Deck These cards will guide and uplift you on your journey to living an inspired life. Add to cart By Gabrielle Bernstein. Share - Spirit Junkie a 52-card Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein (english) Spirit Junkie a 52-card Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein (english) Be the first to write a review. These cards will guide and uplift you on your journey to living an inspired life. New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book.52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection.A Spirit Junkie is In a recent Dear Gabby episode, I pulled the card from my Spirit Junkie Deck, “There’s no such thing as a mistake. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Consulter l'historique des classements de téléchargement pour Spirit Junkie Card Deck en France. I now own all 3 of Gabby & Micaela's decks, and THIS is my favorite! Beautiful, but not oracle cards. These cards will guide and uplift you on your journey to living an inspired life. They work really well together. I keep them on my nightstand and draw from them usually once a day or once every few days as inspiration prompts me. Funky Colourful Deck. I love picking my card each morning and receiving my uplifting affirmation of the day! I now own all of Gabrielle Bernstein's card deck at this point .I will admit her first card deck Miracles Now is still my favorite, but I have noticed the more card decks Gabby creates with her best friend Micaela the better they get .Alot of times when I look at alot of cards I think to myself 60's ish at least in my opinion.I myself was born in the 70's,but know a bit about how the 60's are. Spirit Messages Daily Guidance Oracle. Get a 7-day RISK FREE Trial to Gabrielle Bernstein's Spirit Junkie Card Deck! When we … These cards help, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2020. Bought 3 decks and will be giving these as gifts until everyone I know has one. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. This card has a bird flying in the card ,Another card in the card deck is I Claim My Desires .I Hold Great Visions. While the others are more based on the lessons from her books, this deck is more inspirational and encourages you to be the best version of you. By using this site, you agree to our privacy policy. If you have this knowing within you that you can do more; if you feel that you have a gift to share with the world, a desire to be a shining light for others-you are a Spirit Junkie, and this is the divine guidance you have been seeking. From shop CatoriCollection. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Your cart Free shipping for orders over $49.00 We are open Mon. Getting into the Vortex Cards . If you have this knowing within you that you can do more; if you feel that you have a gift to share with the world, a desire to be a shining light for others? Card Deck. New card deck from New York Times best-selling spiritual author, featuring mystical watercolor artwork that will inspire, empower, and galvanize the user to shine their light in the world. Miracles Now: Inspirational Affirmations and Life-Changing Tools. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Each card contains thought-provoking and inspirational quotes that can be tweeted, pinned on Pinterest, or shared on Instagram with the hashtag #MiraclesNow. Unable to add item to List. Brand new: Lowest price. Some of the affirmations, colors and pictures seem to me that they would attract those that grew up in the 60's or into the 60's such as myself the most anyway. These are amazing in number of ways. Each message brings you back to the truth: that you can find grace in every challenge, that miracles are available to you in every moment, and that you already have within you everything you need to shine. Regular price $30.00 Sale price $30.00 Sale. More inspirational cards, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2021. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 3, 2020. This is for the Spirit Junkies who believe passionately in the goodness of the world, and want to feel empowered and empower others. Lovely addition to my affirmation card decks! Description - Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein If you have this knowing within you that you can do more; if you feel that you have a gift to share with the world, a desire to be a shining light for others-you are a Spirit Junkie, and this is the divine guidance you have been seeking. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolour illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. $ 19.99. Details. $ 21.99. 10-5 Learn about other ways to shop here! Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020. This card also seems out of all her card decks more diverse .This card makes references to one's health especially and includes more cards that refer to support in many ways not only on earth but on the spiritual plane ,also love, empowerment and peace. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). I will admit I am not a big fan of Gabby's Spirit Junkie book ,but I really like the card deck connected to it .So if you like Gabby Bernstein and are wanting a card deck that has a bit of a 60's feeling and in general a card deck that gives a person a feeling of love, light, empowerment, and peace when you read the affirmations and look at the pictures on the cards this is the card deck for you. Gabrielle teamed up again with illustrator Micaela Ezra for this beautiful card deck. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2021, Reviewed in Australia on January 21, 2021. I am being guided to learn and grow.” When we look at the situations in our life from a place of regret, we ultimately miss the opportunity for growth. 52 affirmations to help you shine your inner light. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Spirit Junkie Card Deck - A 52-Card Deck. Gabrielle Bernstein. New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. Create the reality you desire by changing your outdating beliefs.Inspired by the Healing InSight Method, this deck offers 56 cards with a variety of positive, chakra-oriented beliefs that will help raise your vibration and steer your mind toward healthy, affirming thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Created by New York Times best-selling spiritual author Gabrielle Bernstein, this deck features the signature look of her previous decks, The Universe Has Your Back Cards and Super Attractor Cards. Spirit Junkie Card Deck. A Spirit Junkie is someone who fully embraces their unique gifts … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. These cards will guide and uplift you on your journey to living an inspired life. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck at Amazon.com. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . deck with the spirit junkie community! New York Times best-selling author, Gabrielle Bernstein, is here with Spirit Junkie—a 52-card deck to honor your inner light and empower you.Each card features beautiful water color illustrations and inspirational messages of Divine guidance to support and strengthen your spiritual connection. Quick shop. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 5 out of 5 stars (546) 546 reviews $ 25.70. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, No Import Fees Deposit & $9.42 Shipping to Netherlands. Please try again. Let them support you as you release old … 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. About Spirit Junkie. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Angel Wisdom Tarot: A 78-Card Deck and Guidebook ... Card Deck. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020, Lovely watercolor cards with heartwarming inspirational sayings, pretty, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020. I love watching the dear gabby show on Instagram and she pulls a card each show as well. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Love Gabby and her messages. Description New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. you are a Spirit Junkie, and this is the divine guidance you have been seeking. it is my hope and my intention that this beautiful deck will offer you inspiration, guidance and support whenever you need it. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. L'Historique des classements indique la popularité de Spirit Junkie Card Deck sur iOS app store et son évolution au fil du temps. New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book.52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection.A Spirit Junkie is Buy SPIRIT JUNKIE: A 52-CARD DECK:9781401961121 by BERNSTEIN, GABRIELLE Tarot Stationery & Gift Ideas available at Asiabooks.com with special promotions. Please try again. Beautifully illustrated. Let them support you as you release old fears and patterns, step into your power, and choose love. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Let them support you as you release old fears and patterns, step into your power, and choose love. Buy Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck by Bernstein, Gabrielle, Ezra, Micaela (ISBN: 9781401961121) from Amazon's Book Store. Colorful card deck from New York Times bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book.. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Spirit Junkie . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 14, 2020. I own all of Gabby Bernstein's card decks, and this one is easily my favourite. The #1. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual … Everything happens in divine order. Micaela lives in New York with her husband and daughters. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Amazon Price New from Used from Cards, 27 October 2020 "Please retry" $20.00 . Product Description New colourful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. $20.00 — About this product. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck: A 52-Card Deck Cards – 27 October 2020 by Gabrielle Bernstein (Author) 5.0 out of 5 stars 23 ratings. I am not afraid to shine" "Taking care of myself is a radical act of love". If you think of these as inspirational quote cards on how to live your life, aka advice from Gabby Bernstein, these are GREAT. Spirit Junkie: A 52 card deck from Gabrielle Bernstein, with beautiful artwork by Micaela Ezra. If you’ve loved reading Gabrielle Bernstein’s Spirit Junkie book, you’ll certainly enjoy using the Spirit Junkie Affirmation Cards.. Gabby defines a spirit junkie as “someone who fully embraces their unique gifts and uses them to be a force for good in the world.When we love and accept ourselves, we shine brightly-and that energy radiates outward, encouraging others to do the same.” Overview New colorful card deck from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. I picked a card the other day which says I Can Forgive People Quickly ,Release ,My Resentment ,And Set Myself Free. Please try again. In Stock. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Love these! This card deck also includes a card has an affirmation of Louise Hay's on it a card dedicated to her. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Based on the New York Times bestselling book. When we honor our inner light, we light up the world. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2020. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Spirit Junkie Card Deck | Gabby Bernstein 52 empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. She is the founder of AHYIN, a boutique collection of contemporary Judaica objects, created with holistic intentions. Find guidance and fun with our selection of beautifully printed tarot, oracle, or affirmation decks. Quick shop. Spirit Junkie Card Deck CatoriCollection. Previous page. Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein Cards $15.83. - Sat. The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith, Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams, Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles, May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness, Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life, For over fifteen years, Gabrielle Bernstein has been transforming lives--including her own. Both decks are great and sometimes I feel drawn to pull from both. The artwork is gorgeous and each day I pick a card to read and it’s unbelievably spot on every time. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This card deck is the first card deck Gabby and Micaela have had so many friendship cards in a card deck they have done together and I hope to see more of those kind of cards in the future. Super Attractor: A 52-Card Deck. Miracles Now ($10.54) is a simple, contemporary deck geared towards the modern yogi, created by Spirit Junkie author Gabrielle Bernstein. Many of the cards mostly have just a symbol or two on them which are nicely displayed and other cards have more of a story which I really love. The Super Attractor deck is very similar in style to The Universe Has Your Back deck but I think I prefer the messages in Super Attractor. These are beautiful positive affirmation cards. List Price $21.99 HayHouse.com $15.39 (save 30%) Out of stock. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support as you strengthen your spiritual connection. 52 energetically charged cards featuring beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages to provide divine guidance, inspiration, and support … The affirmations are in-depth, insightful and beautifully written. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. this 52-card deck … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Micaela Ezra is an illustrator and textile artist who shares spiritual ideas through text and design. These are great, have been waiting for the release since she announced them. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020, Manifest what you want in life. A Spirit Junkie is someone who fully embraces their unique gifts and uses them to be a force for good in the world. Enter your first name and email to get your free guided meditations now. I Release My Need To Be Right .I Am Defenseless And At Peace. The artwork is stunning and intriguing. Esther and Jerry Hicks. "A Spirit Junkie is someone who fully embraces their unique gifts and uses them to be a force for good in the world. For more on Micaela’s work, visit micaelaezra.com. Spirit Junkie: A 52-Card Deck New card deck from New York Times best-selling spiritual author, featuring mystical watercolor artwork that will inspire, empower, and galvanize the user to shine their light in the world Online Price 20.00 New card deck from New York Times best-selling spiritual author, featuring mystical watercolor artwork that will inspire, empower, and galvanize the user to shine their light in the world. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. New colourful mobile app from NYT bestselling spiritual guru, based on her top-selling Spirit Junkie book. When we love and accept ourselves, we shine brightly-and that energy radiates outward, encouraging others to do the same. What catches my eyes especially the cards that focus on friendships.