Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki and fluorescent clothing) and works in all temperatures. Instructions: Hints from the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover Spray Refill 56 Oz. Something in the hairspray breaks down the ballpoint ink. Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended. It'll stain your clothes.... DO NOT get in eyes, on skin or inhale spray. Only 1 left in stock. Have used to clean wheels on cars as well! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 112.75 oz. 2. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Get Spray N Wash Laundry Stain Remover (60 fl oz) delivered to you within two hours via Instacart. Wait 5 minutes maximum. Reckitt Benckiser Spray 'n Wash 22 oz. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. X Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. 1 offer from CDN$4.99. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. CDN$5.19. I tried that, and it removed the dye from my $50 Kohl's Marc Anthony shirt. Spray 'N Wash Stain Remover. Pour Spray 'n Wash liquid from the refill bottle into the trigger bottle. Spray and Wash Laundry Stain Remover is an improtant part of my laundry arsenal. Includes one 22-oz trigger spray bottle. Turn nozzle to on position. Company: Reckitt... Asthma/Respiratory . Remove tough stains the first time. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. Brand: RESOLVE . Usage Directions: 1. 4. It works well on wine and food stains, blood stains, pet stains and even set in stains. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. IF ON SKIN, wash with soap and water. Spray onto the stain, covering it completely. Instead of reaching for the toxic bleach, use this natural spray to brighten your whites and remove stains. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki and fluorescent clothing) and works in all temperatures. If irritation develops, get medical attention. Spray N Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover's formula contains no phosphates and works well on tough stains including bacon, beef gravy, blood, grease, blueberries, clay or mud, coffee, French fry grease, grass, grape juice, makeup, motor oil, mustard, spaghetti sauce, rings around the collar, tea, and red wine. $0.50 off one Spray ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover Printable Coupon I can make a bottle of Spray n Wash last forever because I pretreat with laundry detergent but when I have those tough stains that laundry detergent cannot get out alone, this is when I bring in the big guns - Spray n Wash. Using The Stain Remover Spray. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. The only think that I know works every time on ballpoint ink is to spray hairspray on it first. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with plenty of water. Very happy to report that a stain that I had treated with several different removers was finally removed using this, but it did take 2 washings for the stain to come out completely. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. IF SWALLOWED, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. IF INHALED and irritation or an allergic reaction occurs get medical attention. Contactless delivery and your first delivery is free! X. Hints from the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. | 9 answered questions. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal! I don't see much difference. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. Already purchased your product? CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. It has utilized new technology to help fight stains. Neck oil stains are gone with this stuff so I am not sure what you are looking for. IF SWALLOWED, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. I also tried Resolve with no avail either. REALLY HELPS CLEANS STAINS OUT OF CLOTHES, I HAD GOTTEN SOME INK STAINS ON MY JACKET, AND I SPRAYED THIS ON FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES THEN WASHED, IT WAS ALL GONE. Hints from the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. Contains surfactants and enzyme. DO NOT get in eyes, on skin or inhale spray. When I follow the directions on the bottle now the only way to see my work is if I chose to show it. Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight everyday stains! For the smell, who can like the smell of chemicals? New! If irritation develops, get medical attention. Already purchased your product? Price: $13.49 ($0.31 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime. Why buy another spray bottle when you can refill the old one and have less impact on the environment? Now I can't even see where it was. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. 2. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. 1. Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. OxiClean MaxForce is much better than the others. This stain remover may be used with other laundry additives & works in all temperatures. I once spilt an entire glass of grape juice down the front of a. nice new light pink blouse i had purchased. The bottle is broken it wont spray. Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. Tide Plus Ultra Stain and Persil ProClean Stain Fighter liquid detergents, when used to pretreat stains, are better than most stain removers tested. Electrode, Comp-b2e4f314-686f-4209-ac4a-3f0b293f25bc, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-680beac7-007-177d40c1c677c5, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:38:19 GMT. Everyone does a little, it adds up for Mother Nature. Spray ‘n Wash® Max Trigger™ for Tough Stains Great formula that removes Tough Stains like Grease and Motor Oil and removes stains the first time. Hints From the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. They create a fizzing reaction on contact. For cost, Spray n Wash has always been an essential purchase because it does the best job on stains hands-down. Related Products. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I use it on our clothes, linens, rugs, carpet and even on our sofa and chairs. IF ON SKIN, wash with soap and water. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Safe for all colorfast washables and works in all temperatures. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Stick, 3 … My daughter swears by this stuff, and she has an active four year old, so that is saying something. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. May be harmful if directly inhaled. Shake well before pouring. 3. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal! 4. This stain remover may be used with other laundry additives & works in all temperatures. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Trigger Spray Bottle, Sold as Each May be harmful if directly inhaled. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. X Do not let on garments or surfaces. Home Brands SPRAY N WASH SPRAY 'N WASH® Max™ Laundry Stain Remover. It is also safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). Spray & leave for 5 mins max. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Manufacturers, Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. If possible, treat and launder while stain is still fresh. Is great for kids, makeup, food, drinks And even Oil on clothing. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki and fluorescent clothing) and works in all temperatures. Spray it on and let it sit for a couple minutes, then scrub it. 2. Just spray and wash. You can fight even the toughest stains! Picture Information. I LOVE this product! IF INHALED and irritation or an allergic reaction occurs get medical attention. Rub into stains. I haven't found that perfect stain remover yet but Spray and Wash is at the bottom of my list. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 5. Spray 'n Wash Max Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal! Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. does a wonderful job of that, saturate it well and let sit for a few minutes and viola... it works!!! Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. I decided to give it a try and I do find it works quite well. 2. Instructions: Refill Directions: 1. Every. Spray & leave for 5 mins max. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. SMH They did not measure up to Spray 'N Wash. Skin Allergies & Irritation . Just spray and wash. With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight tough stains. Sell now - … 22 fl oz + 172 fl oz. You just need to wait, maximum five minutes after spraying onto the stain. Fabric Stain Remover contains a state-of-the-art formula that removes stains from fabrics. Cant use so have to throw it away because there is no way to even open it to use it. Wont do most smudged or stained laundry without this!! DO NOT get in eyes, on skin or inhale spray. Removes tough stains the 1st time guaranteed (Satisfaction Guarantee Details: 1-800-260-1066 or www.PowerOfResolve.com). If possible, treat and launder while stain is still fresh. It has for me spray ... soak for a few resoak and wash as directed on fabric, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Shout Triple-Acting Laundry Stain Remover Trigger Spray Bottle & Refill. Faster delivery options available at checkout. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. I had even machine dried the top after a previous wash because I thought the stain was gone, but once dried, I could see it again. It is also safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). 1,201 ratings. Available in 16oz. 2. Go to. Pour Spray 'n Wash liquid from the refill bottle into the trigger bottle. Clorox2 Stain Remover & Color Booster, Original Scent. I usually use my fingers to work it into the fibers a bit, too. The ingredients activate when combined together. Spray and Wash doesn't perform to the standard that Shout or Oxyclean do. CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Resolve works better than any other product I've tried to remove tough laundry stains. The product is dispensed via a dual chamber bottle. Y. 22 oz + 144 oz refill. If irritation develops, get medical attention. DO NOT treat garments while wearing. It removed the dirt but the grass stains are the hardest. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). First, apply the spray to the stain, making sure that the stain gets completely saturated. 4. Hints from the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. This is exactly the new product I wanted to try. 3. Turn nozzle to on position. Do not rub on chocolate stains. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Removes tough stains the 1st time! I'm very pleased. Find out more It removes tough stains like grease & dirty motor oil. No u cant. The other products we tested were of different stain-treating compounds and popular brands. This DIY stain remover spray truly does work miracles on so many things. THIS works. DO NOT treat garments while wearing. Spray onto the stain, covering it completely. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Do not rub on chocolate stains. Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover. Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. Free shipping with no order min. Ingredients: 1 part soap 2 parts hydrogen peroxide. Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Wasted money. Its powerful solution penetrates, loosens and eliminates stains such as grass, mud, chocolate and others. Go to. If irritation develops, get medical attention. This stuff is a life saver. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). I can no longer find the stain remover I've used for years since the Pandemic began. We aim to show you accurate product information. X Do not rub on chocolate stains. Spray'n Wash Laundry Stain Remover Specially formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients that penetrate and eliminate the toughest stains. Get $0.50 off one Spray ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Printable Coupon! May be harmful if directly inhaled. These included Clorox – OxyMagic, Grandma’s Secret, Resolve Max (now more commonly sold as Spray N’ Wash Max), Shout Advanced, Tide to Go Instant Liquid Stain Remover, and Zout – Triple Enzyme Formula. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. 5. I mainly use it on my babys laundry and it works miracles on those nasty yellow stains. Contains surfactants and enzyme. $15.99 previous price $15.99. Can even dilute for most household messes than land on clothes. I like to garden and craft and my clothes used to show my latest projects. RESOLVE (SPRAY 'N WASH) Laundry Stain Remover Spray. Clorox Laundry Additive. Better on everyday stains vs detergent alone. NO STAIN OR RESIDUAL LEFT ON THE JACKET. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Some Concern ... Search for a better Fabric/Upholstery Stain Prevention. IF INHALED and irritation or an allergic reaction occurs get medical attention. Wont ever be without it!! IF INHALED and irritation or an allergic reaction occurs get medical attention. CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Do not rub on chocolate stains. Do not rub on chocolate stains. IF ON SKIN, wash with soap and water. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Laundry stain remover provides 1st time stain removal. Skin Allergies & Irritation . Because it's the only stain remover I use and no store seems to have it in stock for some reason. Opens image gallery. Formerly Spray 'n Wash. Certain stains may be impossible to remove such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. 5. The Resolve works for my husbands shirts. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with plenty of water. Resolve Spray 'N Wash, Laundry Stain Remover, Pre-Treat Trigger, 946 ml (pack of 2) CDN$30.47. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. New! Manufacturers, Even gets out the stains of a four year old. Directions: Blend the ingredients together in a spray bottle. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Laundry stain remover provides 1st time stain removal. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. So I tried "big name" brands. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Spray it on, let it sit and wash it.. Shop similar items at Instacart. Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended. Safe Handling Instructions: X Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. Some Concern . Unscrew and remove trigger. Electrode, Comp-1b6a33c9-fa26-4c62-8cce-f3f079fc5cbb, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-de8497c3-007-177d40f4d3d8ac, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:41:48 GMT. $9.95 + shipping. Single. With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight everyday stains! Send me an email when my question is answered. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Cancer . Tackle tough stains with Spray ‘n Wash for best results! 45 day merchant warranty, 1 year manufacture warranty. The product does and excellent job on dirt, food and other stains. Some Concern . Wait 5 minutes maximum. If possible, treat and launder while stain is still fresh. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. Spray and Wash Pre Treat Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal. Electrode, Comp-1b6a33c9-fa26-4c62-8cce-f3f079fc5cbb, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-de8497c3-007-177d40b291c051, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:37:17 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ad6e82d2-ba29-49a5-a01b-7c915180f9e6, DC-wus-prod-a27, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-1ab7006db6358f6144d4b2bcc67ce73f0f96c298, CID-3612dc54-007-177d41df7675f3, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:57:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Even washed in, dried in stains come out. suppliers and others provide what you see here, X Do not rub on chocolate stains. All you have to do is spray the stain remover on the affected area and rub it into the fabric. The Store is very Slow at checking people out very few checkouts open, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. RESOLVE (SPRAY 'N WASH) Max Laundry Stain Remover Spray. Some Concern . But I also use it for everything my toddler destroys like the couch upholstery and the rug. 112.75 fl oz. Using this spray couldn’t be simpler! Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal! In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover, 22 fl oz Bottle (Pack of 2) Brand: Spray 'n Wash. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover provides 1st time stain removal! We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Safe Handling Instructions: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF ON SKIN, wash with soap and water. It is also safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). It is also safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight everyday stains! Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Reckitt Benckiser Spray'n Wash Laundry Stain Remover, 22-oz. Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover, Free & Clear, 16 oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 615. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. Contains surfactants and enzyme. Size: 22 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) 2 Piece Set. 4. I recommend to everyone with kids! Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover 22 oz (Pack of 2) $11.74. Brand: RESOLVE . Turn nozzle to on position. This stain remover may be used with other laundry additives & works in all temperatures. If irritation develops, get medical attention. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. Refill Directions: 1. So I will pay what it costs even though it costs more. If irritation develops, get medical attention. X Do not let on garments or surfaces. I paid more than I should've, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Yes it does! I pretreated with it and scrubbed a little then sprayed a tiny bit more just in case, then threw it in the washer and it was all gone. X Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Do not rub on chocolate stains. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This homemade stain remover also works on colors…no worries about it bleaching your colored clothing. With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight everyday stains! Improper use of Disinfectants: As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our. Electrode, Comp-3ee40279-c20b-4448-a464-8835afd4d7a2, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-4254c86f-007-177d40dda9d774, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:40:13 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e92b447f-dcca-4199-b8bd-7c89287c812e, DC-eus2-prod-a19, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-1ab7006db6358f6144d4b2bcc67ce73f0f96c298, CID-f57512e5-007-177d41e020e56b, Generated: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:57:52 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Free shipping with no order min. usually, I will spray the stain thoroughly, let it sit for 15 minutes and then launder the garment. It contains two different formulas. Wait 5 minutes maximum. Free shipping. Do not buy. What others said when purchasing this item, JasonJudy, purchased on February 20, 2021. Safe for all colorfast washables, works in all temperatures. Spray 'n Wash Max Pre-Treat Trigger removes tough stains like grease & motor oil. Wait 5 minutes maximum. I spray the collar down fairly heavy and let it sit for about 15 mins before running it through the wash. Rub into stain. (On colored clothing items, you may want to apply a small amount in a hidden area to test the colorfastness of the fabric. Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat is better on everyday stains* *vs. detergent alone. Restrictions apply. Moderate Concern . DO NOT treat garments while wearing. Product Features •Better On Everyday Stains vs. detergent alone •Laundry Stain Remover •1st Time Stain Removal It is also safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki & fluorescent clothing). To the manufacturer, please don't change the formula. This stain remover may be used with other laundry additives & works in all temperatures. Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended. Rub into stains. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. I sprayed the stain… This stain remover may be used with other laundry additives & works in all temperatures. If possible, treat & launder while stain is still fresh. Only 1 left in stock.