Create. He's a seasoned and wise makeup veteran. Sometimes a little zest and spice lacks in life and Jeffree Star certainly provides it for us. Regardless, it's time to take some notes from Jeffree Star in both fashion, makeup, and personality. All Star Lyrics: Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me / I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed / She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb / In the shape of an "L" on This guy is so talented, he could rock a paper bag. You've now seen him in action on two separate occasions and I'm sure there are many more to come. The rapper revealed over the weekend that he had been saving his money for four years, starting up a payment plan with Eliantte for an 11-carat pink diamond, which he would have placed in his face. Perhaps this is why he is wearing, what seems to be, an extremely expensive dress in his own kitchen. Without them, most of us look like strange alien-like creatures and not the friendly, approachable ET kind either. Okay, just kidding. First of all, most boys don't even know how much makeup it takes to achieve the "natural look" they envision in their minds. Collectible Bust. Like I’ve said a million times before, Jeffree Star isn’t afraid to tell someone that they messed up, even if the way he does it is harsh. His edgy and aggressive style remains, but his makeup and hair is much more flawless. Though it’s obvious that Jeffree is a huge fan of his pal Manny, Manny’s love for Jeffree is one hundred times more explosive. Notice Jeffree's emphasis on the "SO." Clearly, he had the right look going on from the get-go, which is probably why he was so successful on this platform. Lil Uzi Vert got a $24m diamond implanted in his forehead and the memes are savage. Some people are just too marvelous for the dead and Jeffree Star is one of them. By adding a pop of color below and near end of his brow bones, Jeffree Star has made the impossible possible. I am not naming any names in particular, but perhaps he would show up to his ex-best friend/long time rival's funeral like this, (hint, hint, her name rhymes with hat, she has her own makeup line and has made a fortune as a tattoo artist). It is true, eyebrows are important. There are drugstore brands with better quality applicators than this and their products are less than half the price of yours. Listen to Jeffree. Upload more. Nothing sucks more than that sinking feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when the special person you have a small, innocent crush on starts typing a message back to you on Snapchat but decides to be an ass and quickly delete it. Somewhere out there in his LA mansion Jeffree Star is doing the same thing. This includes everyone but Jeffree Star of course. Perhaps this is not the most practical of purchases, but if you don't want to buy it at least you know what you can use as a duplicate. Like I don't know what Gordon ramsey's forehead looks like. He also constantly giggles at all of Jeffree's jokes (which is definitely not a bad thing - given how great Manny's laugh is). About. What do you think about Uzi's new pink forehead diamond? Perhaps some of us should take notes from him. In about six-and-a-half years, the image has generated more than 23,000 memes. Perhaps he can giver her a makeover a la Jeffree. See more ideas about forehead kisses, forehead, love quotes. The picture above is so right. A Jeffree Star block is a loaded slap to the face. For Jeffree, this is an entirely different story. It works. Unfortunately for our wallets (and our significant others who accompany us on shopping sprees), having a field day in makeup stores is not out of the ordinary. Ryan Reynolds' Best Movies, According to IMDB, 18 Hilarious Jeffree Star Memes As Fierce As His Makeup, 10 'Breaking Bad' Characters We Hope To See In The 'Better Call Saul' Finale This Year, Ariana Grande’s Closest Friends In Hollywood, Here's How Justin Timberlake Has Evolved Through The Years, Here's What Jared Leto's Costars Have Said About Working With Him. If you say one thing that annoys him, even in the slightest way, you're cut from his life and social feeds! As a highly credible and well-known makeup guru, who has been in the cosmetician game for much longer than Kylie Jenner, Jeffree Star has the right to be dramatic about her product. As for inexplicable shapes, "I've had a few," he said. White or transparent. Plus, why is there a stigma about wearing more makeup than deemed "natural?" He makes us all love makeup, bedazzled things and ourselves in general. Okay, well technically he didn’t say this out loud, but you get my point. As a highly credible and well-known makeup guru, who has been in the cosmetician game for much longer than Kylie Jenner, Jeffree Star has the right to be dramatic about her product. Search, discover and share your favorite Forehead GIFs. On a more positive note, his hot pink hair makes the pink sparkle of this dress pop! I think my favourite Jeffree Star trait is that he isn't afraid to be himself, even if that self comes off as crazy, in your face, or extremely aggressive. To be completely honest, the dress is a little much for Erika and doesn’t quite pair up with her all-American Barbie doll look. When your phone screen lights up with the Snapchat text notification and you see that your crush is typing a message, it makes you so happy that you gasp in a Jeffree Star-like manner (refer to the image above because this is what your face looks like when this happens). Lucky for us, there are plenty of online retailers who support our makeup obsessions and Jeffree Star is one of them. I can't see a forehead is a memorable quote from the animated children’s show SpongeBob SquarePants.Online a screenshot of Patrick being angry because he can't see his forehead, or the entire quote is altered so the text questions whether sometimething can be categorized as something it can not be categorized as.. See, rate and share the best forehead memes, gifs and funny pics. Ariana Grande's Evolution Through The Years, 10 Things Bella Thorne Has Been Up To Since Her Disney Channel Days, Gigi Hadid & 9 Celebs Who Gave Birth At Home, Everything Taylor Swift's Exes Have Said About Her, These Pics Show Just How Much Taylor Swift's Style Has Evolved, 10 Celebrities Who Are Secretly Good Cooks, From ‘Family Guy’ To ‘Toy Story': Patrick Warburton’s 10 Biggest Animated Roles, 10 Celebrities Who Made Appearances On 'The Hills', 10 One Hit Wonder Artists Who Are Still Worth Millions, 10 Female Celebs That Have Been Linked To Drake, 'America's Next Top Model': The 10 Most Dramatic Model Exits, 10 Of Harry Styles' Most Fabulous Outfits. The Simba is done by completing the following steps: 1. Meanwhile, people like Sauce Walka are busy calling out the rapper for jacking his sauce, reminding Uzi that he got a diamond teardrop implanted into his face weeks ago. Nope, instead Jeffree Star blocked her ass and that's the first and last time he ever thought of her. To add to this, they have so many points on their Beauty Insider cards they could supply and entire suburb of soccer moms with free samples for months. Yes, Sephora is highly addictive but most of us have that one crazy friend who actually has a makeup problem. Her makeup is lacking in both quality and execution in comparison to Jeffree Star's. By using this site, you agree to our: "Colin Kaepernick Vs the World" Snapchat Docuseries Receives Trailer, an 11-carat pink diamond, which he would have placed in his face, calling out the rapper for jacking his sauce, diamond teardrop implanted into his face weeks ago. She considers herself to be an A+ tweeter, pun wizard and is known to many as, "that girl who was rapping to Eminem." Gabriela does not apologize for the cringeworthy puns you will probably see in her articles. Meme Suprememe 808,735 views 50+ videos Play all Mix - Shoot on her forehead YouTube All Star But They Don't Stop Coming And It Gets Really Dank - Duration: 2:06. Just saying. The addiction to Jeffree Star products is real. Many are joking that Uzi found an infinity stone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, while others are simply questioning why on earth he would spend such … He has somehow managed to rock the brow-less look; a daring move, not many have had the guts or ability to pull off. I guess this girl wasn't the...Sharpie-st...tool in the shed. Excuse me while I fangirl. His makeup is packed with punch, which makes complete sense once getting to know what his personality is like. But hey, we aren't complaining. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Jeffree Star has the balls to do what many of us cannot: Blocking those who wrong us on social media. Guy cums on girls face (must get some on forehead...it is essential) 2. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. A teenager discovers she has supernatural powers when she learns her birth father is an alien. They always feature on one another’s YouTube channels. On the other hand, this can be expected. The Cast Of MTV's 'Laguna Beach': Where Are They Now? Hey, now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey, now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Okay, while taking a quick break to channel my inner Joan Rivers from Fashion Police (RIP. He will be buried in a Swarovski crystal casket while a DJ spins "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg in the background. Yes, like all human beings, Jeffree Star deeply appreciates Nick Jonas. He has flipped the script and made a charcoal black highlight for all of your beautiful faces. 2 years ago. Sort: Relevant Newest # tonight show # fallon tonight # forehead # sidewalk of fame # sidewalk tree # love # cute # kiss # season 1 # nbc ... # memes # seor # forehead # memesand This poor girl was probably just making a joke, thinking she'd get a sarcastic "ha-ha" back. Ahh...the struggle of being left handed. Those brushes are the WORST. Many are joking that Uzi found an infinity stone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, while others are simply questioning why on earth he would spend such an extravagant amount of money on a diamond in his forehead. Jeffree Star does not play around, and if you didn't know this, I'm glad I just warned you. That wasn't even the first time I jerked off to that picture... that day. While they think the "natural look" is something straight out of a Kardashian ad, they seem to forget that without makeup, us women sometimes have dark circles under our eyes and, at times, annoying zits that just appear out of nowhere. Sometimes a little zest and spice lacks in life and Jeffree Star certainly provides it for us. From these wonderful Jeffree Star memes, it's easy to see how fabulous he is. His words may sting but he speaks the truth. Oh, and as a side-note, I hope he never stops making our faces glitter with his incredible makeup products. Keep keeping our lips plump and highlight on point Jeffree. Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator. But, like most things in life, there can be too much of a good thing. In the world of makeup, Jeffree Star and Manny Mua have become a dynamic duo. A few words to describe Jeffree Star’s products are: bold, electric, and at times, aggressive. Rapper Lil Uzi Vert got a $24M diamond piercing on forehead—and there are memes ‘I would feel so safe as your patient’: People are … Let us know in the comments. www.x2u.club collected Big Forehead Memes pics from Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, these memes curiosities are usually absurd humor photos and curios videos, but memes can also have deep political and cultural undertones, see more ideas about Big Booty Challenge Memes, Funny Big Rig Memes or Big John Memes. The American high school student is shown with veins bulging on his forehead … Many in Hollywood overuse the substance, making their faces appear unnaturally smooth, taught, and for lack of a better word, frozen. This is the friend that spends hours in the store, swatching samples as if it were their last day on earth. Manny is always in absolute agreement with everything Jeffree says. Oh, and as a side-note, I hope he never stops making our faces glitter with his incredible makeup products. As you can easily tell this is a favorite of many, many girls...especially those girls known as cum sluts, … Raise your hand if you think every day should be Nick Jonas Appreciation day. They both nailed the funky colored hair, sultry side stare, and lusciously glossed lips. A lipstick, or “lip ammunition,” as Jeffree calls it, leads to the purchase of a matching eye shadow palette...and what’s a full face of makeup without the perfect highlight to complete a look? On February 17, 2001 an … What possesses somebody to get a $24 million pink diamond implanted in the middle of one's forehead? I think it’s time to sit down and seriously consider who the Manny to our Jeffree will be. "It's not the best medium for an artist to work in," he said. Man, this the last time I show a girl how excited I … When he reaches the end of his oh so fabulous life, Jeffree's body is going to be covered in long lasting, 24-hour, full coverage foundation, doused in glitter and will one-hundred percent have impeccable glowing highlight spread across his cheekbones. Lil Uzi Vert & His $24 Million Pink Forehead Diamond Get Meme'd To High Heaven. Though everyone is still gorgeous without makeup on, sometimes a little foundation helps us out by hiding those embarrassing zits and dark circles. Honestly Kylie, why would you use this cheap-ass wand? It goes without saying that he replied something many of us were thinking but were too afraid to say out loud. s. Vein forehead guy Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. That's right, by led from your HB pencil! That's exactly what his products do to us. ... meme lol Funny Shit meme I know dog #meme memes WTF cat Star wars. Notice Jeffree's emphasis on the "SO." If we shaved off our eyebrows, we’d become the scary kind of alien you see in the Predator movies. Anime Girls With Bia Foreheads Are So Cute Anime Meme On Me Me. When it comes to online platforms, most of us are way too passive. So much so, that at this point, they should just make a separate channel for the both of them. forehead 214 GIFs. While it wasn't clear when he would undergo the diamond transplant, it looks like the procedure has been completed with the rapper showing off the results during a FaceTime call with a friend on Tuesday night. Unique Forehead Stickers designed and sold by artists. They always feature on one another’s YouTube channels. I think my favourite Jeffree Star trait is that he isn't afraid to be himself, even if that self comes off as crazy, in your face, or extremely aggressive. The picture above perfectly captures what Jeffree Star would look like if he were to arrive at someone's funeral. So, shoutout to you Jeffree! Who said doing homework can't be glamorous? Donaghy said the art of the ash on the forehead is a difficult one. The worst part of it all is the part when you finally realize your Jeffree Star addiction and tell yourself you’re going to give up makeup shopping for a while. The kind no one wants to approach. Not to mention he has done so in the boldest way possible, which of course, as mentioned before, matches his kick-ass personality. In the world of makeup, Jeffree Star and Manny Mua have become a dynamic duo. The butterflies in your stomach then flutter away and your heart eyes disappear. Okay, the resemblance between Bella Thorne and Jeffree Star is sort of uncanny. Without them, most of us look like strange alien-like creatures and not the friendly, approachable ET kind either. Those brushes are the WORST. www.x2u.club collected Funny Forehead Memes pics from Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, these memes curiosities are usually absurd humor photos and curios videos, but memes can also have deep political and cultural undertones, see more ideas about Funny Funny Memes, Funny Eagles Memes or Funny Borracho Memes. When it comes to friendship, we all need to find a friend who loves us as much as Manny Mua loves Jeffree Star. Consider this to be a warning that the Jeffree Star saga of savageness will always continue, but hey, that's why we love him. Sometimes when I write I get huge pencil and pen stains all over my hands too, so I've put myself in the shoes of a lefty multiple times. Fans have taken initiative and have created tons of hilarious memes about him, and below are only a few highlights (and yes, all makeup puns are intentional). Staff writers. Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. High quality Forehead gifts and merchandise. Are you a fan of the look, or do you think it's wack? Forehead Memes. The addiction to Jeffree Star products is real. They both nailed the funky colored hair, sultry side stare, and lusciously glossed lips. There is not a doubt in my mind about this. They literally know the stock better than the Sephora employees who have worked in the store for years, and worst of all, this friend blows at least $500 dollars worth of product every time they step inside. As a '90s kid who grew up in the MySpace era, I remember walking around the hallways at school and seeing a few kids who looked, Okay, while taking a quick break to channel my inner Joan Rivers from. Now please, hand me back my purse, I think there's some lipgloss in there I'm dying to put on. Easily add text to images or memes. Anyone else get that image? This is the friend that spends hours in the store, swatching samples as if it were their last day on earth. Welcome to the Jeffree Star method of hater control everyone. Since these two are basically twins, I’m wondering why they haven’t posted a picture together. She should have known better. He makes a valid point. He strikes up the perfect balance of sassy and entertaining, which is why we love him and his products so much. The picture above is so right. We'll need to ask Lil Uzi Vert because his decision to do exactly that has been a head-scratching one that the public isn't sure how to process. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. So much so, that at this point, they should just make a separate channel for the both of them. Picture: @eliantte via Instagram, Marvel Studios Um, there are … Updated daily, for more funny memes check our homepage. Check out our star on forehead selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. In this instance, Jeffree has once again, wowed us all by replying to a Nick Jonas tweet in a not so “keep it PG” kind of way. This is the infinite saga of buying Jeffree Star products. Yes, Sephora is highly addictive but most of us have that one crazy friend who actually has a makeup problem. He also constantly giggles at all of Jeffree's jokes (which is definitely not a bad thing - given how great Manny's laugh is). Make Vein forehead guy memes or upload your own images to make custom memes. Well, I'm right handed so I haven't truly lived out this experience but I can only imagine how annoying it is. Just by watching their YouTube videos, their genuine friendship becomes crystal clear. Lyrics to 'You're A Rockstar' by Smash Mouth: Somebody once told me the worlds' is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. I think my favourite Jeffree Star trait is that he isn't afraid to be himself, even if that self comes off as crazy, in your face, or extremely aggressive. The glow-up is real friends. From these wonderful Jeffree Star memes, it's easy to see how fabulous he is. Oh, nuh-uh. He makes us all love makeup, bedazzled things and ourselves in general. With Donna Pescow, Maureen Flannigan, Burt Reynolds, Doug McClure. It’s hard to believe the age-reversing substance known as Botox has been erasing wrinkles and fine lines for more than a decade. While it’s true that Jeffree did once look like the kid who hisses at you in the hallway, he looks much more glam now. She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead..... Well the years start comin' and they don't stop comin', You have to admit, his reasons for blocking people are pretty peculiar. I imagine him wearing a hot pink lab coat paired with bedazzled science goggles and satin gloves. Keep keeping our lips plump and highlight on point Jeffree. Once you buy one you just can’t stop. Every day updated. From these wonderful Jeffree Star memes, it's easy to see how fabulous he is. Deep, deep down, Jeffree has a soul and he would obviously never do this...I think. As you can clearly see in the photo above, good quality makeup makes his eyes role back in a very rated 'R' kind of way. Though it’s obvious that Jeffree is a huge fan of his pal Manny, Manny’s love for Jeffree is one hundred times more explosive. He was always a real cutie but now he is just smokin’ hot. God forbid, right? Let’s hope Kylizzle takes his criticism well. To many, Jeffree Star is this friend. Your meme was successfully uploaded and it is now in moderation. Bella isn't exactly a professional cosmetician, so I'll have to cut her some slack. Okay, the resemblance between Bella Thorne and Jeffree Star is sort of uncanny. Jan 7, 2017 - Explore Melissa Gill's board "forehead kisses" on Pinterest. Just wait, this is going to happen. Get up to 50% off. news.com.au January 8, 2016 6:28am. Come on, girl. If you're anything like me, then you're one of the many people with a big forehead out there. It will be published if it complies with the content rules and our moderators approve it. He certainly has no remorse for haters and could not care less whether you are on his feed, viewing his page, liking his Instagram pictures, or clicking 'favorite' on his tweets. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised. Once you buy one you just can’t stop. BACHELOR fans dragged Peter Weber during this week’s episode for the enthusiastic reveal of his forehead scar – and even compared the reality star to Harry Potter. In May 2019, the website ThinkGeek began selling a bronze collectible bust of the infamous Star Trek facepalm (shown below). Jeffree Star is not afraid to spill the tea. On the other hand, its intense sparkle and color definitely works for Jeffree, though I could do without the thigh high boots. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. On January 29th, 2012, the image was uploaded to the website Meme Generator. His homie posted the pictures online for us all to see, resulting in a quick barrage of memes and jokes about the star's new appearance on social media. See more ideas about you tried star, crank that frank, crankthatfrank. Let’s all take a moment to remember that Jeffree Star started his career on MySpace. Hold on a minute though. Idioms for star make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the … Clearly, he had the right look going on from the get-go, which is probably why he was so successful on this platform. Hold my purse while I explain this. Makeup is fun to apply and I will damn well apply as much as I would like to. It's a black hole that goes on and on forever with the click of one button: “add to cart.”. Apr 4, 2017 - Explore Avery's board "Gold Star" on Pinterest. Better yet, here’s an idea: Bella should feature in one of Jeffree Star’s YouTube videos. **Quickly raises hand** Jeffree Star certainly seems to think so. It's just the worst, but it's a friendly reminder that if Jeffree Star can handle it and so can we. One of the horsemen of the makeupocalypse. It seems that your left handed struggles might be over. Origin. We miss you, Joan), I have to say, this eccentric dress works much, much better for Jeffree Star than it does for Real Housewife, Erika Jayne. Title Has A Big Forehead Meme By Evanse Memedroid. I mean, how could you not? A lipstick, or “lip ammunition,” as Jeffree calls it, leads to the purchase of a matching eye shadow palette...and what’s a full face of makeup without the perfect highlight to complete a look? For many of us, something we can’t get enough of (even though we’re all naturally gorgeous) is makeup. This site uses cookies. This would definitely be something Jeffree Star fans and makeup addicts would go nuts over. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. The accident-prone ABC star… The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, Let’s all take a moment to remember that Jeffree Star started his career on MySpace.