The blinking security indicator light indicates that the security system(s) equipped on the vehicle … Consigliamo vivamente questo posto se cercate un posto basso chiave per rimanere come si spendono pochi giorni esplorare l'area circostante! A genuine low-key person is not merely relaxed or chilled out. I have egregiously sloppy (possibly falsified) data that I need to correct. (adjective) For example, “low key lit” means that something is awesome or exciting, but in a casual way. Either it’ll work or it won’t. Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange! It is written in the key of A minor, having the chord progression of C-Dm-Am-F. Microsoft Ignite | Microsoft’s annual gathering of technology leaders and practitioners delivered as a digital event experience this March. If you say something is low key,you mean that it is controlled and restrained rather than being as showy,impressive or intense as it could be. Basso profilo, clientela selezionata … Traduce low-key. Most Common Lowkey Meaning Lowkey means secretly. Good listeners. “I lowkey wanna eat an entire cake.”. WORD OF THE DAY. Stay low key. The key, officially referred to as the free throw lane by the National Basketball Association (NBA), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), the restricted area by the international governing body FIBA, and colloquially as the lane or the paint, is a marked area on a basketball court surrounding the … Low-key behavior is most common among introverts but does not by any means exclude extroverts. Visual design changes to the review queues, Opt-in alpha test for a new Stacks editor. Definition of stay low key Stay low key: means to blend in, where you don’t bring any attention to yourself or when you are calm. The low-key nerd can vary. low-key 1. When we don’t someone to bring attention to themselves you can say “stay low key.” or an example of a low key person is someone who doesn't get mad easily. Also stylized as “lowkey” or “low-key,” the term means that something is modest, subtle, restrained, or of low intensity. highkey is more straight up whereas lowkey is less definitive. Low Battery (no AC) (Keypad's battery) In Programming - Red TROUBLE In Programming, No Trouble System Trouble Device Trouble STATUS Not Ready to Arm Armed Ready to Arm Alarm/Alarm Memory In Programming - Green NOTE: During Battery Mode only the POWER LED is active. Many warning lights indicate that […] Such behaviours that would fall under that would include not being too loud in how you speak, not getting into arguments with people, not taking a stand on issues and so on. See more ideas about me quotes, inspirational quotes, words of wisdom. Having low intensity; restrained, as in style or quality; subdued. For example: "to remain reserved". One entry per person. He wanted to keep the meeting low-key. Can a Non-Working Spouse with Only Social Security Income Contribute to an IRA? Can we power things (like cars or similar rovers) on earth in the same way Perseverance generates power? What Does the Flashing Key Sign on the Dashboard of My Nissan Serena Mean? Context would indicate whether this is to be taken literally or figuratively. Not everyone needs to know everything about you. I’m flyin’, sippin’ low-key The song has a moderate tempo of 112 beats per minute. The HIGH KEY is that which is used in calling to a person at a distance. Price range for all vehicles (197) A vehicle can be a … Jandy. Dashboard lights are nothing new, but the messages are. English equivalent of Vietnamese "Rather kill mistakenly than to miss an enemy.". anodyne. via (ift.tt/2hpR2… January 5, 2018, 3:07 am 2.8k Views 68 Votes The MIDDLE KEY is that which is used in common conversation. We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. “I am lowkey in love with Kevin Spacey .”. it is the opposite of lowkey. Like doing something, but in a "chill" way. We’re here for ya! RE: What does "low key" mean.? This light flashes when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF, LOCK or ACC position. What does the low mean in the sentence?Keep a low profile. uh, And it's just really low key. How to censor individual words in a long text paragraph without catching attention to them? For example is somesone says “lets keep our relationship low key” it means to keep thed relatio ship a secrete and dont tell many people. A low-key event is quiet…. The flashing key -- or sometimes a car outline with a key inside of it -- is the security indicator light. Translate Low-key. The immobilizer warning light turns on if your anti-theft system does not recognize the car key being used, if it's the wrong key or low on battery. Deriving from that definition, to stay low-key means to not draw attention to yourself. I'm talking, of course, about Gemini, the low-key psychopath of the zodiac. highkey is more straight up whereas lowkey is less definitive. Please explain how a native English speaker understand this phrase. Find more ways to say low-key, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Stay Low Key Lyrics: Stay low key no way never me, [never me] Out here i play da block every week, [i play da block] Walk around get caught when i … Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Synonyms: conservative, muted, quiet… Antonyms: flamboyant, flaring, flashy… Find the right word. Another word for low-key. Irgendwie passt die Übersetzung nicht ganz in den Satz und außerdem ist es da zusammen geschrieben und nicht mit einem Strich :D Naja auf jeden Fall würde ich gerne wissen ob einer von euch die … Life Quotes & Inspiration : Stay low key. I don't really blend in, so it's difficult to go out in public. Synonyms: subdued, quiet, restrained, muted More Synonyms of low-key @Владимир It's always dependent on context, but yes, that could be used in place of low-key. it is the opposite of lowkey. by Derek Wray . Low-key can be a modifier to describe a restrained version of something that would normally be high-key. See more. – Unknown. Can I change my public IP address to a specific one? Can't understand the expression "Stay low key." He wanted to keep the meetings low-key. Since when is Shakespeare's "Scottish play" considered unlucky? Under what circumstances can a bank transfer be reversed? What made you want to look up low-key? I want to stay low key," In my opinion, it seems that low key here means not to cause attention. Low-key definition, of reduced intensity; restrained; understated: Judicial elections used to be low-key affairs, attracting little campaign spending. Do we can Express it in other words? Definition of stay low To not draw attention to yourself |'Under the radar'|'Lay low' is the expression, 'stay low' wouldn't make much sense. stay low definition in English dictionary, stay low meaning, synonyms, see also 'stay',stay',stay out',stay stitching'. And it means don't draw attention to yourself. Learn more. Feb 26, 2020 - Explore Debbie Sanderson's board "Low key quotes" on Pinterest. It can also mean laid back, relaxed, minimally, or secretly. Or “key” could mean “critical.” Fortunately, when a Toyota says key battery low, it means the key that unlocks and starts the car. Comments on low-key. It comes with the territory … That’s life. If you say that something is low-key, you mean that it is on a small scale rather than involving a lot of activity or being made to seem impressive or important. quiet and relaxed : not very forceful, emotional, or noticeable. You can read that two ways. Laut einigen Übersetzern bedeutet 'low-key' so etwas wie 'nicht übertrieben' oder 'zwanglos' etc. The Best Way To Define These Two Popular Millennial Slang Words Is With A Meme, But Why Have One When You Can Have More? A low-key event is quiet and without a great show of excitement: 2. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. rev 2021.2.23.38643, The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, English Language Learners Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us. 1 : having or producing dark tones only with little contrast. It only takes a minute to sign up. No dark browns or bold reds. What does low-key expression mean? Which kind of stay is author referring to? 1. Access the Keypad keys … The definition, example, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. low-key (Merriam-Webster): quiet and relaxed : not very forceful, emotional, or noticeable. Not everyone needs to know everything about you. Help me understand the phrase from the image: “to nervously ask you to prom”. Examples, "Lian Neeson makes his usual low key … "Stay under cover." I wonder how native English speaker perceives 'make' in this expression. I’m sippin’ low-key in Onyx, rider, rider –Travis Scott, “Goosebumps”, My autocorrect just changed “yet” to “yeet”.my ac low key lit af fam, — Stone (@StoneAgeRadio13) November 12, 2018, — lucasyeet (@lucasyeet) December 5, 2018. 2 : of low intensity : restrained. Also stylized as “lowkey” or “low-key,” the term means that something is modest, subtle, restrained, or of low intensity. Why do Amiga Libraries have negative entry points? —via (Quotes 'nd Notes). 4 – Carry Concealed. Places that have low percent positive levels have gotten there by … When we don’t someone to bring attention to themselves you can say “stay low key.” or an example of a low key person is someone who doesn't get mad easily. © 2019 StayHipp Learn more. The Brief: Low key is a way to describe something that is not a big deal. It took me a long time to realize that I was, subconsciously, doing the very things which can be classified as ‘staying low key’. No. Learn more. 2. by Spencer Cates on September 09, 2016 Warning Light is on Inspection Cost. Being Discreet Online Use privacy controls. Get all the trends, slang, memes and whatever else directly to your inbox.. Also, use only light lipstick if you will play up with your eye makeup, or use light eye make up if you will wear a lipstick. English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English. The following list of car warning lights are the most common lights used by auto manufacturers. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it's a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home. “Low key” is not to be confused with “Loki” the name of a Marvel comics character with a similar-sounding pronunciation. Have a head-scratcher or just want to say hi? site design / logo © 2021 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. “Key” could mean they key fob that unlocks and starts the car. Having low intensity; restrained, as in style or quality; subdued. Better yet, stick with a lip gloss or nothing at all. What does low-key mean? Having low intensity; restrained, as in style or quality; subdued. Janice and Tom preferred to have a low-key wedding with immediate family and a few close friends.Janice y Tom preferían tener una boda discreta con familiares cercanos … Definition of low-key in the Idioms Dictionary. What Do the Immobilizer Warning Lights Mean? When … low-key definition: 1. Is there a vertical bar as long as the integral sign? "Stay" is a pop and R&B ballad that consists of piano and bass guitar instrumentation. How should I go about this? Drawn and given away in the first week of each month. The LOW KEY is that which is used when we wish no one to hear, except the person to whom we speak. 2: secretly. If you are planning to be low-key, follow these simple tips: 1.) A low-key event is quiet…. Low-key nerds aren’t geeks or dorks, they genuinely have their sh*t together, and are by most definitions “cool,” but they probably have the highest IQ's in the group. Originally, “low-key” meant something along the lines of “subtle and modest.” For example, “Let’s keep this party low-key this year. How to transform this logical if-then constraint? About “Low Key” The solemn yet introspective “Low Key” takes the listener into the boys' cyclic struggles with addiction and misery for their most sorrowful bars yet. Stay away from combat boots, military-style sunglasses and accessories, and tactical packs and messenger bags covered in PALS webbing for MOLLE pouches. If you let your engine run with the oil light on, it may cause severe engine damage. As of July 2020, it is unlikely any country (or U.S. state) is close to achieving herd immunity. Every person has three keys, or pitches, of the voice, called THE HIGH, THE MIDDLE, and THE LOW KEY. 2 0. If you say that something is low-key, you mean that it is on a small scale rather than involving a lot of activity or being made to seem impressive or important. 2. (adjective) Or the key fob, if that’s what your car uses. What does low-key mean? Synonyms: subdued, quiet, restrained, muted More Synonyms of low-key. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it's a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home. Make Sure To Subscribe and turn on the Notification ....Submit your Music:submitimhiphop@gmail.com Sentence e.g. How do I use If to plot a function conditionally. Where does the term "second wind" come from? We would definitely recommend this place if you want somewhere low key to stay as you spend a few days exploring the surrounding area! Friendship Quote: Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with and who’s actually there for you. ElmRock Inn Bed and Breakfast: Lovely, low-key, charming - See 73 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for ElmRock Inn Bed and Breakfast at Tripadvisor. Can you know the damage before teleporting with Cleric Peace Domain Lvl6 Protective Bond? What is the use of copy constructor while the same can be done with assignment operator '='? Dictionary: Definition of low-key. Learn more. Why they on me? I don't really blend in, so it's difficult to go out in public. What does “a franchise-low debut weekend haul” mean? If you carry, keep in mind that the moment you reveal that you are carrying a firearm, you earn priority “shoot me first” status. Stick with nude colors if you want to look simple. low-key - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. On Monday Boris Johnson unveiled a four-step roadmap to freedom, outlining exact… What are the circumstances of Traxigor's transformation and do they explain how he retained his magical abilities as an otter? Letztens hab ich den bei einem Amerikaner aber den Satz 'lowkey kinda smart' gelesen. Deriving from that definition, to stay low-key means to not draw attention to yourself. I'm very low-key. 6 years ago. Show Comments Hide Comments . Low-key personalities are strong, not “weak.” Deference to a person, idea, or outcome does not imply submissiveness. |It means keeping a low profile, or staying out of trouble or out of things, or don't draw attention to yourself.|@deleongerman43 "Mantente abajo" "Quedate abajo" "Permanece abajo" adjective. It can also behave as an adverb meaning "of low or moderate intensity." Always refer to your owner’s manual when you’re not 100% sure what the light indicates. I'm very low-key. The opposite of lowkey is highkey. What kid-friendly math riddles are too often spoiled for mathematicians? For example, “low key lit” means that something is awesome or exciting, but in a casual way. Don’t use bold, dark makeup. Service Location. What are the flags in this Yellow Peril Cartoon from Italy? What Do The Words Lowkey Or Highkey Mean? By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Well, this is an interesting question. “Key battery low,” the message on the dashboard read. A term that is widely used in texting and chat, and on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and elsewhere on the internet, but what does Lowkey mean in slang? We think people in the workplace should always be vocal about things they deserve, but there is also a time and a place when being low key at work has paid even more dividends. Ex.The wedding will be a very low- key affair. The meaning of “handle the uncertainty of not being convinced that they know everything they ought to do and say”, Man and woman running; caption “This could be us, but I hate running and you don't exist”, Help me understand the word “Doggo” in this image. The "Lean In" phenomenon has taught this generation to get in there and not only ask, but demand the promotions and opportunities available to them. Low key, select clientele, contacted directly by email only. All Free. 3. Low-key definition, of reduced intensity; restrained; understated: Judicial elections used to be low-key affairs, attracting little campaign spending. 1. All social media networks have privacy controls. A low-key event is quiet and without a great show of excitement: 2. What does lay-low mean? What does low-key expression mean? Low-key can be a modifier to describe a restrained version of something that would normally be high-key. Enrich your vocabulary with the English Definition dictionary Oct 25, 2018 - Explore Christina Martinez's board "stay low key" on Pinterest. I noticed the sentence in that article: Some people got some massages, just tried to chill out and relex. Originally, “low-key” meant something along the lines of “subtle and modest.” For example, “Let’s keep this party low-key this year.