I am having similar problems with my sunpass account. If someone wants to put money on my card fucking let them. Wasting ? Sunpass Account Closure Form. Our SunPass Check-Up infographic gives you easy step-by-step instructions on how to create a spreadsheet to sort your data by transaction dates, not on the date SunPass posted charges to your account. Fix the app, fix the site. @SunPass_FDOT it's been 3 days since the updated Sunpass website opened and it takes almost forever to do anything. I couldnt remember whatever my PIN was and they wouldnt let me put money onto the card. The SunPass Mini sticks to the inside of the windshield. So far, those answers have not settled SunPass users from taking to social media about their concerns. #nothard #sunpass, Hey, @SunPass_FDOT I can't log on, change my password nor check my balance. You can notify SunPass to close your SunPass account either by (1) completing an online request via the SunPass Website, (2) faxing the SunPass Customer Service Center at 1-888-265-1725; (3) mailing SunPass Customer Service Center at Florida Department of Transportation/SunPass, P.O. Start a … If you don’t, you might suffer a few toll violations—and you might lose your ability to … I tried resetting the pin and I got the confirmation email, but it's still telling me invalid login. Create Account. Welcome to sunpass. $3.00 Free Shipping. Alternatively, check your balance for free at any of more than 5,000 Cash Replenishments locations throughout Florida. Someone should be out of a job b/c of this. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for EZ Pass IPass SunPass Mounting Tape 4 Strips 3M Dual Lock, Free Shipping at the … Create Account. I would not advise anyone to use this website, my money got stucked on it because my account was locked up for no reason until i got help from ivan_vova @ protonmail . Just open up the system and let people use it! Officials at the SunPass system emailed their customers early Thursday morning apologize for the maintenance issues with a promise to rectify any further problems as soon as possible. No. 3M Dual Lock Mounting Strips for EZ-Pass I-Pass RiverLink SunPass I-Zoom Etc. Some SunPass services will be unavailable for nearly a week during a maintenance period. DeSantis, lose the ‘tude | Editorial, Well-off Manatee residents get special vaccine access, courtesy of DeSantis, Why now is the perfect time for Tampa Bay to go solar | Column, Elon Musk to build 125 mph underground transit line serving Chicago O'Hare. they lock account as they deem fit and… they lock account as they deem fit and for no reason. From voting to simply accessing a toll website Florida can't get the simplest things right. How old is your sunpass? Please explain: If my pin is not good for login anymore, how can I login to set a new password? But I was just wondering if anybody else has had a similar situation? Sunpass is shit. I just got married in September and I have just not bothered changing my name. Fix the app, fix the site. No caps involved there. Check the SunPass portal and look at your account information. In this situation, your account will remain locked until it is successfully recovered by the owner. Before recovering your account, please ensure you have secured your computer or mobile device. Cart All. Thanks. I noticed when I was going through the toll booth, it didn't pop up with the green light. To be able to use SunPass, you’ll need a minimum of $10.00 in your prepaid account. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Join us as we explain the ins & outs of your new SunPass & how to install it. "Please know that we are working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible and that our goal is to provide SunPass customers with the best possible service in every interaction with our people and our systems," the email states. Not saying this is definitely the issue, just a thought. The web site you have selected is an external site that is not operated by SunPass.com. @SunPass_FDOT it's been 3 days since the updated Sunpass website opened and it takes almost forever to do anything. My account is locked; Hijacked account; Forgotten login; Trouble with emails; Denied password resets; Forgot Third Party Login; Use the same login email for different accounts; Typo in login email; Why can't I log in to the correct account on mobile? The website you have selected is an external site that is not operated by SunPass.com. Best ... Sunpass Sun Pass Transponder Portable Prepaid Toll Program for Florida Only. Admit that your upgrade was a FAIL. This card will then be linked to your account. SunPass accounts terminated every month because of negative balances in customer accounts. Free Shipping USPS First Class Mail Get it as soon as Fri, Feb 19. Published Jun. Trying to navigate the @SunPass_FDOT website and activate my transponder makes me want to drive my car over a bridge. A whole week to fix this!!!!????? SunPass transponders will still charge tolls but drivers are being advised to replenish their accounts before the week-long shutdown at 7 p.m June 5. Users were unable to access their SunPass accounts on Monday after the release of a system redesign that took the system's web site, app and hotlines down for a week. This convenient service puts you in the driver’s seat; add money to your account when and where you want. External websites may have privacy and security policies that differ from those at SunPass.com. For your protection, your account may be locked if suspicious activity has been recently detected. Ive had to contact them twice in the past to update card information and it was an absolute nightmare. The Portable sells for $19.99. If no result is delivered, then an entity other than SunPass may have placed the Registration Stop. The most secure digital platform to get legally binding, electronically signed documents in just a few seconds. This content is likely ... searching or browse recent questions. Need to update my credit card number GetHuman4133027's Account Access issue with Sunpass from December 2019 Available for PC, iOS and Android. [Times files], Company giving free books to Florida had $10 million settlement for deception, Executioners sanitized accounts of deaths in federal cases, Florida will ‘surge more doses’ of coronavirus vaccine to Pinellas, Art provides a rare glimpse at Tampa’s historic Black neighborhoods, Grammy-winning duo Daft Punk break up after 28 years, U.S. seizes 10 million fake 3M brand N95 masks in coronavirus investigation, What N.Y. prosecutors could learn from Trump’s tax records, Florida celebrates sea level rise planning tool after years ‘behind the curve’, Gov. SunPass.com has no responsibility for any external web site information, content, presentation or accuracy. The sunpass double charged my credit card and I requested a refund for the additional charge. "We anticipated a high volume of customers trying to access the system once it came back online; and although the increased demand was anticipated, it was higher than expected," the email states. SunPass customers have the opportunity to replenish SunPass accounts with nearly 5,000 retail locations throughout the state of Florida. Create Account. The web site you have selected is an external site that is not operated by SunPass.com. My advice is just to buy a new transponder and create a new account. If your SunPass balance is too low to cover the full parking fee, the rest is deducted from your credit card and the balance on your SunPass is replenished. But they take 30 days to process, so by the time the refund went through it brought my account to less than zero and my account was automated closed with no notification to me at all. Has anyone ever gotten locked out of their Sunpass account? @SunPass_FDOT don't send out an email saying that the problems on your website and your app are from too many ppl trying to access it. The system was scheduled to come back online on Monday. Please explain: If my pin is not good for login anymore, how can I login to set a new password?— Sam Light (@lightsamroy) June 13, 2018. Get Link Report Abuse . 11/1/19. So I tried to login to my Sunpass account to see what was going on and it's telling me I have an invalid login whether I use my account number, my transponder number, or my username. SunPass had blocked out a period from June 5 to June 11 for an extensive upgrade of its Centralized Customer Service System. Too much trouble. Once placed on the windshield, the Mini cannot be moved. SunPass transponders will still work on toll roads and bridges, but accounts will be frozen from 7 p.m. Tuesday until 9 a.m. June 11. A DESPERATE computer programmer has just two guesses left to figure out a password which is worth £180million. com Check your SunPass account balances by logging into your account on SunPass.com and using your PIN and either your account name, username or the first 12 digits of your transponder number. Users were told to deposit funds into their SunPass accounts before the maintenance period began since tolls would still be collected as usual. Source: Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise. Reactivating Sunpass To sum things up, I was unaware that Sunpass was down and wasn't pulling money out of my account for the month of June.. Today I got an email with charges for those dates BUT I didn't realize it was from my previous transactions and thought someone had stolen my transponder and immediately reported it as stolen. Welcome to sunpass. SunPass is an electronic toll collection system within the U.S. state of Florida.It was created by the Florida Department of Transportation's Office of Toll Operations, now a division of Florida's Turnpike, in 1999.The system utilizes windshield-mounted RFID transponders manufactured by TransCore and lane equipment designed by companies including TransCore, SAIC, and Raytheon. How long do accounts stay locked for? Trying to navigate the @SunPass_FDOT website and activate my transponder makes me want to drive my car over a bridge.— Alex (@threelittlefern) June 13, 2018. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ... Dual Lock Tape, Mounting Strip. My wife can't change her account to her married name without sending an official change of name document. Anyways it might be easier to just get a new sunpass and activate it. Subscribe to updates. each time it was 100000% easier to just buy another $5 sunpass sticker at CVS and start over. SunPass.com has no responsibility for any external web site information, content, presentation or accuracy. SunPass.com has no responsibility for any external web site information, content, presentation or accuracy. You can recover your account here. Login Forgot Password? Note: Account login is changing from PIN to PASSWORD. 1 Answer How to cancel my sunpass, I do not have the car anymore. The web site you have selected is an external site that is not operated by SunPass.com. I want to know the balance of my florida sunpass account #1 526348001 109. fixya doesnt have access to your account notify sunpass by web site or phone Nov 16, 2016 | Cars & Trucks. Admit that your upgrade was a FAIL. External web sites may have privacy and security policies that differ from those at SunPass.com. So I tried to login to my Sunpass account to see what was going on and it's telling me I have an invalid login whether I use my account number, my transponder number, or my username. Login or password incorrect on mobile I need to unsave it how do i do that? Hey, @SunPass_FDOT I can't log on, change my password nor check my balance. Double check that your address is correct and SunPass payment information (your credit/debit/checking numbers) are up to date. From voting to simply accessing a toll website Florida can't get the simplest things right. This kit contains: • Four Clear 3M Strips to mount One Transponder (or 2 Transponders if existing strips are attached) • 1 Alcohol Prep Pad for cleaning mounting surface • Each Strip measures 1.5 x .5 inches. I know recently they just switched their stuff up. A whole week to fix this!!!!????? Ralph Delafe Says: January 13, 2011 at 12:56 pm. I noticed when I was going through the toll booth, it didn't pop up with the green light. A SunPass account works like a debit card and setting up your account is easy! But when users tried accessing their accounts, they found the website had crashed. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. No credit card needed. My pw was saved to my sunpass acct. 99. From June 5-11, the SunPass website, hotlines and mobile app were taken down for system maintenance. Stephanie Short Original Poster. can't access my account online its locked. $5.99 $ 5. I'm gonna call the 1800 number on my break. SunPass.com has no responsibility for any external web site information, content, presentation or accuracy. 14, 2018 Users were unable to access their SunPass accounts on Monday after the release of a system redesign that took the system's web site, app and hotlines down for a week. I had a tag replaced and I got a violation in the mail even though I had my sunpass in the vehicle. FDOT would not provide a monthly breakdown, but in August, the agency did confirm that during the SunPass system upgrade failure this summer, more than 36,000 SunPass customers closed their accounts. My account was locked due to failed attempt, so I reset the password but I can't get in now. Made zero fucking sense why I need that to give them money. It finally came back on Wednesday. Back. The SunPass Portable has suction cups that allow it to be moved from vehicle to vehicle. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Someone should be out of a job b/c of this. Google Account. Happily enough my account was down to 0$ when I couldn't get logged in. I attempted to login with the account number and pin number. Fill out, securely sign, print or email your sunpass account form instantly with SignNow. had it happen a few years back, then had it happen shortly after they discontinued the old system. #nothard #sunpass— Carrie Smith (@csmitty143) June 14, 2018, @SunPass_FDOT don't send out an email saying that the problems on your website and your app are from too many ppl trying to access it. Wasting ?— Anthony G (@da_minister13) June 13, 2018. Box 447, Ocoee, FL 34761, or (4) visiting a SunPass Walk-In Centers. The Mini sells for $4.99. Since this is a prepaid account, you’re going to have to add funds to it using your credit card. This question is locked and replying has been disabled. SunPass - Prepaid Toll Program. If you have any questions regarding a Registration Stop placed by SunPass, please contact the SunPass Customer Service Center at 1-888-824-8655. As of July 11, more than 28 million charges have been posted to SunPass accounts starting with the earliest missed charges on June 1, according to the state turnpike agency.