I had the opportunity to tour their new building. I traded a Sig P938 for my G3C for greater ammo capacity. The G3c still features a Picatinny rail that accommodates the smallest of pistol lights and, better yet, training devices like the MantisX. It was solved by a quick hit at the base of the magazine. Product Compare 0. I like the Ruger just fine, but am sure I would have also liked the Taurus. To quote Donnie Brasco, you can ‘forget about it.’. $14.95 Per Firearm One $9.99 Charge For Any Amount of Accessories Shipping Information. Wish List Compare. Despite the similarities with the G2c, a lot about the G3c has changed. Hinterland #: 49632; MFG #: 1180031; Availability . Today I added a G3c. OUT OF STOCK (44) Taurus TX22 .22 LR 4.1" Black 16+1. I looked seriously at both the G2C and the Security Nine Compact. Taurus 1911 Officer 9MM BLK 3.5-inch 8Rds Specifications: I’m not emotional about my gun purchase, I carry a glock; but, I don’t try to disuade people from buying what they can afford for something they’ll likely never NEED, especially by shaming them for their purchase: that is what I get emotional about. December 23, 2020 By J. Scott Rupp. I appreciate an excellent aggressive grip, and while shooting in Florida’s summer, my hands get sweaty. Bad luck for me. All-New Next-Generation G3c Compact 9mm . That makes it more comfortable when hitting those higher round counts in a long range session. A manual safety on this gun is somewhat unneeded with its long trigger pull. The metal sights are robust but feel a little on the small side. The best time to sell a gun is in an election year. I don’t know what they do at the Taurus Georgia facility – the gun is still made in Brazil. Overview. Yeah, I saw the link before, and Sig P320s shipped without drop safe, p365s broke firing pins, Glocks used to explode, S&Ws with Hillary holes lock up randomly, etc, etc. The more polarized the election, the higher the demand. Reliability * * * * I went with the g19 instead. Once lead meets steel, we learn what the G3c is all about. If one wanted to nitpick the G3c, they could, but this pistol is not a challenge to carry. Whichever tag you … Never a problem. MSRP: $305.74. Taurus 1180031 180 Curve Pistol, 380 ACP, 2.5 in BBL, Double Act, Black Polymer Grips, None Sights, Black Finish, 6+1 Rds. Early morning just before sunrise with the whisper of the African Bushveld around us, fluttering wings from awoken Guineafowl and the lonely distant howl and cry of the majestic Black back Jackal. That’s not comfortable, and it could be due to my big paws and my preference for a high grip. If your shipping address is located in a restricted state, (ex. USA –-(Ammoland.com)-Kentucky Gun Co has a sale and a check price on the Taurus G3C 9mm 3.26” Pistol in the Matt Black … At one point, the follower failed to rise and feed the gun. After the second time we again sent it back earlier this year. It’s currently at Taurus for what I assume will be a new cylinder yoke and what I know will be a new crane. Hours of killing bad guys on the tv. I could change my grip, but that would mean changing the entire way I draw and fire a gun. If it can’t take being dry fired, I don’t need it. Due to unprecedented times, we are working to meet with the current demand. If I were a G2c owner, I wouldn’t necessarily run out and sell my gun to get the new model, but if given a choice between the two, I’d opt for the G3c. However, the day Taurus moved to their new headquarters in GA., I received a call they were going to replace the revolver with a new 856. I would buy another in a heartbeat, but if I remember correctly the spectrum is striker fired isn’t it? I have heard about some of these Breakages , but have Never seen any pictures or Facts, Just stories , Like the one about a 709 split in Half, stories , No Pictures, so until I see something of concrete evidence , there just stories , I Have an older 111g2 and a G2c 709 and tcp and spectrum , other than the usual break in period, have been very good experience , have changed out the triggers on all except the Spectrum and TCP , KT triggers , much better trigger control and shootabilty , haters will hate, I Have Sigs and Others, My current EDC is a 111g2, with Sig V crowns and my truck gun is a TCP with Hydra shoks 2 extra mags for both , works for me , Happy Shooting !!! It goes bang, shares parts and pieces with other popular firearms, and will cost you under $300. No Reserve . The Taurus Slim 709 also features fixed sights, a visual loaded chamber indicator, and the unique Taurus Security System. Clean it(! It’s a compact handgun made for self-defense purposes, and at handgun ranges, it will get the job done. Everything I’ve heard is reliability, price point and general ease of use. The G3c is an easy-to-conceal pistol. by Taurus. Other than that, the gun had no issues handling a mixture of 124 grain Winchester White Box, Winchester Forged, and SIG M17 ammo. Not the smallest gun, but not the largest, either. mags from my Canik SA git the Taurus with no issues as well! There’s not much of a beavertail on the grip and, with my large hands, I got some mighty bad slide bite with every shot. No Reserve. After receiving the replacement, we got a call from them to get our “feed-back”. Title. I’ve NEVER heard of anyone getting slide bite from any G2 or 3 iteration. It was my daily pocket protector for several years. Clear (Taurus Wikipedia Page) 41 Item(s) Found Page 1 1. Limit 2 . I appreciate that type of control. The Taurus G3c makes some neat little changes to the previous G2c. The G3c isn’t breaking the concealed handgun mold, but it’s easy enough to carry on a daily basis. That’s not bad for a little gun. If you think Sig and HK have terrible customer service, you ain’t seen nothing. Barrel Length: 3.2 inches The PT92 has always been an example of what they are capable of, if only the rest of their line was as well built(I know it’s a Berretta design). So far, never a Taurus. Save a little, and buy a quality handgun from a company that won’t try to tickle your prostate. Dunno how you measure trigger reset but it’s short. Height: 5.1 inches Taurus has the highest rate of warranty returns of any major manufacturer of firearms sold in the United States. I disagree in that yes I believe Ruger SR9C, Canik, and even Beretta APX series are indeed far better pistols for not much more but if a Taurus meets your needs then go with it, be happy with it, and quit worrying about what others think. Taurus G3c Pistol Review The affordable price, reliability and shootability of the Taurus G3c make it a perfect choice for concealed carry. I need to get two more guns so that everyone in the fam has our own concealable pistol (not right now in this economy, obvs, but as soon as availability and prices are back in line). Why be so emotional about your firearm purchases? I had one issue and, oddly enough, I had the same problem with the G2s. Gotta a Millennium G2. Yeah, I know .40 is dead blah blah blah…just the self-defense round I like. With the current gun shortage, I wish I had just bought both of them. than Taurus. The manual safety is frame-mounted and 1911-ish, so its easy to access. By Rob Reaser. The G3c comes with a surprising three magazines, which is a lovely touch and one I appreciate. Avec son modèle PT809 directement dérivé du PT24/7, Taurus n’a pas manqué ce tournant du SA/DA Polymer Pistol et ce modèle toutes options apparaît comme un sérieux concurrent des références sus-mentionnése, avec en prime un tarif imbattable. The G3c’s grip texture never let the gun slide or glide while I was getting after it. Considering that you can get this pistol AND a case of ammo for what a Glock or Sig costs, it makes PERFECET SENSE for many people. I’ll toss one in my pocket for a quick late evening fast food or to walk down to the mailboxes in the evening run but I won’t trust them yet for EDC. The 17-rd. Getting a Taurus G3(4″ barrel)eventually! Le 3 backstrap sont la plus … You still get a manual frame safety as well as a trigger safety. Interesting that it was not an inflated price but listed for 449. 9mm luger (9x19 para) pt-111 millenium g2 taurus g2c pistol 3 inch " barrel crestview, fl 32539: new: 2/19/2021 : $275.00 : 9mm luger (9x19 para) pt-111 millenium g2 taurus pt111 g2c 9mm 9 mm nine compact 12rd 12 round 2mg 2 mags bluedfinish 725327616030 3 inch " barrel 1-g2c931-12 bristol, tn 37620: new: 2/18/2021: $266.98 : 9mm luger (9x19 para) pt-111 nr penny auction new taurus pt111 … My first kel-etc, (which I sold a perfectly good Taurus 85CH to buy) couldn’t fire more than two or three rounds without a malfunction when I first bought it. Sale! The other guns you mentioned are not as much better as they are more expensive. The skin broke by round 50. Nicely done review by the way – any word about whether they plan on a .40S&W version? Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol USA – - (Ammoland.com)- Palmetto State Armory has a sale on the Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol where you can pick this pistol for $299.99 in stock and ready to ship and that is a … My Taurus 24/7 OSS proved itself worthy to protect my Family and me. Unlike some other handguns in Taurus’ catalog, the pistol offers little by way of model variety; at the time of writing, every G3 is chambered in 9mm … The gun digests a lot of lead and doesn’t talk back. Think of it as a lot of pre-travel. The reset is relatively long, too, but both audible and tactile. Not something I’m willing to do. Pistols. I’m topping right around 570 rounds through the gun without being cleaned. Despite having top notch manufacturing equipment and machinery in Brazil, Taurus fails when it comes to simple quality control that should keep flawed out of tolerance guns from ever leaving the factory. The rear sight is all black and serrated to reduce reflection. I hesitate to describe the Taurus G3c as a DA/SA gun, but that’s pretty close to the reality. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The inside of each magazine is smooth and burr-free, so I can’t think of any other reason the follower would catch. that I tried in a shop and it was just too skinny for my hand. NO, noone is saying that. Capacity: 12+1 rounds (10 rounds also available) I’m surprised to hear that you had slide bite as I have had problems with large hands and guns in the past but have not found that to be the case for the g2c. The distance is the same as the length of pull in the double-action mode, but is a bit lighter. The magazine release is decent sized and easy to reach and press with the strong hand. We have 2 Spectrums. Up to three months ago I would have agreed Taurus Customer Service was almost worse than terrible. In fact the only gun where I have contacted customer service was a KelTec — which promptly made it onto my ‘never again’ list. Take the gun home, dry it out, clean and repeat. After more than 600 rounds through each we still get a hiccup or 2 every 3 or 4 mags. Gun reviews seem ironic nowadays as I see very few pistols available on the interwebs. Taurus made the OSS so good that the cost was too high to sell at a $150 to $200 lower price point than S&W or Glock. It has never once malfunctioned. High(Bid) Time(Left) 17128944. There’s only preferences beyond what they are capable of, other than the weird trigger, and unequivocally nothing better at that price range. Huge and State of the Art are the main impressions I got. I have an early PT92A, have had many Taurus’s over the years. Love it! by Rob Reaser. On top to the gun, you’ll seem some very nice sights, at least for a value brand gun. It only occurred once, and I think there might have been some kind of packing grease in these magazines that needed to be cleaned out. Ditto 6 other Tauruses. With stouter +P stuff, you’ll feel it, but the Taurus G3c is still plenty easy to handle. CA, NJ) we will CANCEL your order and CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE. I always wanted one of those .454s Now….eh……maybe. I was kind of wondering if anyone would compare this gun with the Ruger Security Nine (especially the compact version of the Ruger). UPC: 725327616030. The best time to buy is the year before an election year. High Points get the job done, ugly and all. FILTER BY CALIBER 22 LR 12 380 ACP 2 9 MM 26 40 S&W 5 45 ACP 12. On top of that, the sights are made of metal, a feat that GLOCK has yet accomplished on their guns. Everybody’s hand is different. If I were a G2c owner, I wouldn’t necessarily run out and sell my gun to get the new model, but if given a choice between the two, I’d opt for the G3c. Temporarily Sold Out. © COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Every man. Your hand and hold will probably be different and you may not experience that. TAURUS G2C SLIM 9MM 7-SHOT 3-DOT ADJ. Built for personal defense. Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 12+1 rounds (10 rounds also available) Barrel Length: 3.2 inches However, once they moved to their new facility in Georgia everything seems to have changed. Since then this pistol had been returned to Taurus two times for repairs. God forbid a company clean up their act and offer quality products at affordable prices. This gun hasn’t failed once. ),rack the slide 100’s of times and work the trigger 100’s of times with snapcap’s. Not even ammo failure. Worked pretty well(didn’t feel like buying 38 snapcap’s). Someone has put a modern S&W hammer nose into the victory model. This is a single action gun that will revert to double-action-only if single action fails to fire a projectile. 3 mags are good. Most of the design stays the same and incorporates many features that made the G2c appealing, including the low price tag. Snap caps are how I did a trigger job on my j frame. I have never used snap caps on any handgun. Flat-Rate Shipping. Is it good enough for your average concealed carrier to stake their lives on? I’m not going to make smiley faces in a B-27 target, but I’m going to have no issues shutting one down in their vital zones. I have many firearms, every thing from S&W to Marlin. Everything I hear about them seems positive. These features include a odd, but handy trigger design. My Sub 2000 was a dream to shoot and reliable as anything I’ve ever owned. Raging Hunter, 6.5 inch barrel in .454 Casull shooting 300 grain Hornady XTP’s, for the record. Damn thing had so much slop after those rounds it was actually out of battery. Always good to see more options but these days one can get much better pistols for not much more such as Ruger SR9C, Canik, and even Beretta APX series and the with Ruger and Beretta you are guaranteed to get far better service if needed. Speaking of GLOCK, the G3c might not take GLOCK mags, but the pistol will take GLOCK sights. The grip is excellent, well-textured, and the controls are all reachable. The controls are easy to reach and engage. Taurus will make you feel like it’s your first day in prison, and you just dropped the soap. The 19 oz pistol is less than an inch thick and features Taurus' unique SA/DA trigger system. Specifications: Taurus G3c Pistol. Pistol: 9mm Luger: 17+1: 5in: Stainless: Black Polymer: Fixed 3-Dot: 34oz: 9mm Luger: $439.99 Delivery Method. UPC: 725327619307; MPN: 1G3C931; Sportsman's Guide Compare prices for this … Find semiautomatic Taurus handguns & pistols available in many calibers & action types. Then again, neither have either of my Sigs. Looks like better build quality than a Sig P320…, *high frequency shrieking somewhere in the distance*. When it comes to pistol calibers, 9mm is the most popular option for self-defense, concealed carry, and combat, while still being relatively affordable compared to other defensive rounds. They had the gun this time for almost four months with no responses to our inquiries of “what the hell was going on”? I realize this just one episode but it does seem to merit giving them a second “look-see”. Armes de poing de la marque TAURUS, entreprise située au Brésil qui est devenue un des plus importants fabricants d'armes à feu avec sa filiale aux Etats-Unis. At that rate even the High Point will last a lifetime, maybe 2. https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/taurus-g2-blues.1798768/page-9 — see post 164. The downside, for me at least, is the slide bite. The G3c is perfectly acceptable in the accuracy department…well within minute of bad guy. Every major firearms manufacturer has had its dark period. Taurus G3C 9mm Pistol. This is a GOOD albeit slightly quirky pistol. 4 3 0. Sur les Glocks là-bas, les Gen 4 celles tirer le meilleur. I find them useful for training folks that have never handled a gun before. Meet the all-new TaurusTX™ 22 Competition—a custom-tuned mod of our award-winning polymer sporting pistol. I never noticed an issue with any trigger dingus, but I’ve seen this referenced enough in other forums that some apparently do. The Taurus Slim 709 is a compact 9mm pistol perfect for concealed carry. The only firing pin ( hammer nose) I ever broke is on an arsenal refinished victory model lend-lease gun. In general, I trust Ruger more than Taurus, but the G2C and G3C seem pretty good. Things to Consider Before Buying a 9mm 1911; Best 9mm Ammo; Beretta 92FS; Colt Defender; Dan Wesson Guardian Semi-Automatic ; FN Herstal FNX-9; Remington R1 Enhanced; Smith & Wesson 1911 Pro Series; Springfield Armory Range Officer; STI VIP; Taurus PT 92; Wilson Combat CQB Elite; Conclusion; Things to Consider Before Buying a 9mm … I like the functionality that gives. My first ever Taurus made it through 40 rounds before it shaved jacket so hard it cut a hole in my left cheek. 20 rounders for the G3C! I feel spoiled by my SIG P365, and its thinner, lighter nature. I like my g2c enough that I will probably be looking into this one as well. Let’s face it: most people won’t run a box a month through their carry piece. It’s a simple setup that I’ve come to prefer over time. This pistol is purpose-built for the concealed carry market looking for a comfortable and reliable pistol. Again, that may not be a problem for you. Taurus G3c 9mm 3.2" Barrel Tenifer/Matte Black 12+1 Rounds - $264.99 after code "GUNSNGEAR" Taurus® G3c 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol The G2c quickly became our best-selling compact 9mm handgun, and the new G3c offers even more refinements to the already-excellent CCW pistol. That’s pretty freaking handy when you consider how massive the GLOCK aftermarket is. However, there are great mags from MecGar out there. Worst part is it was a replacement for his G2 that was deemed unrepairable and he waited several months to get the replacement G3C. Engineered to deliver best-in-class accuracy and reliability, this rimfire polymer sporting pistol shoots and feels every bit like a custom-tuned competition model-without any costly upgrades or modifications. You can rest your budget for a minute and then at your liesure pick up a few more mags. I just pulled the trigger a bunch and stopped the hammer going all the way down with my other hand. The Taurus® 856 is finely tuned to deliver the ultimate peace of mind for home and personal defense situations. This is the Golden Age of small carry pistols, and the new G3c from Taurus is the latest evidence of that. Taurus moving to Georgia made a huge difference. The difference between the two is on the back end. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The pistol also boasts a polymer grip and a steel ramp front side with the adjustable 2-dot rear sight and 2 magazines. No more problems. New for 2020, Taurus expands its noted G-Series line of polymer-frame, striker-fired pistols with the next-generation G3c compact 9mm. $419.97 - $439.99. Replaced it about a thousand hammer falls ago. Also, the Ruger works fine with 15 round mags and a grip adapter. I had this same issue with the G2c. I did a “trigger job”on my wife’s Taurus Ultralight. The Taurus G3c is the latest subcompact handgun from Taurus. This pistol has a solid, Taurus original, design. I ran it through a 500 – 700 round, down & dirty 2 day pistol class. The evolution of our innovative big bore revolver series continues with the introduction of the all-new Taurus Raging Hunter™ 460. TAURUS G2C 9MM USED GUN INV 236234 GI#: 101598801 Taurus G2C chambered in 9mm with a 3 1/4 inch barrel bright bore and good grooves. Oh and this guys new G3C broke right out of the box and was a replacement for his G2 that was unrepairable and took months to resolve with Taurus customer support. TaurusTX™ 22; Taurus® G2c ; Taurus® G2s; Taurus® G3; Taurus® G3c; Taurus 1911™ Series; Taurus® 92; Taurus® TH Series; Taurus Spectrum® Taurus® 22 POLY; See All Pistols; Revolvers. Similarly so in 2015, though not quite as much so.. Beats hipoint and most other cheap pistols. Without snapcap’s. The gun is a little on the chunky side at 1.2 inches wide. Taurus 1911 Officer 9MM BLK 3.5-inch 8Rds Features: Topped with drift-adjustable Novak sights, the Taurus 1911 Officer 9mm Pistol features a steel frame, a 3.5-inch barrel and checkered grips. Have always been a Ruger owner and waiting for the prices to come down before I buy another but definitely considering the Taurus and like someone else on this post would love to see it in a 40. Concealability * * * * Taurus PT 92; Wilson Combat CQB Elite; Table of Contents. Availability Out of Stock 57. If you enlarge the picture of the holstered G3c in this article you can see the grip frame is marked “Taurus Armas Made in Brazil”. One for my kid, wife and I. I’m an avid fisherman and have been in the river several times. It fits in the Vaultek Lifepod perfectly. The Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol is designed with a 3.2-inch barrel and 12-round capacity. After I finished that magazine, I took the mag apart and cleaned it. Can we PLEASE stop hating each other for having differing opinions and budgets?! The G3c is primarily a facelift to the popular, budget-friendly G2c. One flaw with the magazine takes off one point. Overall Length: 6.3 inches Overall * * * 1/2 No one knows the true percentage lemons Taurus puts out, but the high number of firearms returned for warranty repair alone is why folks serious about owning a handgun for defense use steer clear and why no Taurus ever makes it past LE testing & evaluation for duty use. Shoulda kept that one. This handgun also comes with a steel ramp front sight, an adjustable 2-dot rear sight and 2 … Taurus 9mm Luger Semi Auto Pistols For Sale Semi-Auto Pistols Taurus 9mm Luger. The trigger is comfortable, but it has the longest pull of a single action trigger I’ve found. Very few people will ever shoot enough rounds through this pistol to break it. This semiautomatic handgun also offers a 8 plus 1 capacity and a manual safety. For one, the trigger dingus is much broader. Conversely, CDNN has LCRx 38s for 529 which is about 200 too high for me. That is #3 return for the same pistol. OUT OF STOCK (35) Taurus 22PLYSS 22PLY 8+1 .22 LR 2.33" OUT OF STOCK (24) Taurus G2S 9mm 3.2" 7RD. Truth be told, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen firearms and numerous and as cheap as they were in 2019. You have entered an incorrect email address! Designed with a 3.2-inch barrel, the Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol boasts a polymer grip and offers a 12-round capacity. Accuracy-wise you can land center mass shots into a target at 25 yards. It takes time to get behind them and get used to them. YES, definitively. I Have also heard but never seen any of the these Taurus Fatality stories, and in the case of the 709 shattering , They forgot to mention that the owner was using +P+ ammo, ANY Striker fired Polymer Gun will shatter when prolonged use of +P+ ammo there is a picture of a cracked frame , again +P+ ammo, Regular use No Problems , I Have one Great gun , with a KT Trigger, also Have a G2C & 111G2 all with KT triggers , May get the G3c have Inspected and held one , the Guts are the same on Previous Models, Trigger is the Only difference, for the Price its Hard to beat, I have a G2 111 Millennium (good thing I didn’t have to pay by the letter), they’ve worked so well for us, we bought three. It was a good year to buy….. and they haven’t been as scarce as they are today since 12’/13’…… . … Reliability-wise the gun keeps on ticking. The G3c has a 3.2-inch barrel, which makes the gun a little shorter than the G26. Add To Wish List. Taurus G2C Pistol 9MM Home › Taurus G2C Pistol 9MM; This product is restricted for sale in the communist state of California.