The lower the top speed the higher the amount of torque you have for extreme off-roading, 4mph Speed Option: geared for extreme off-roading, 8mph Speed Option: geared for less extreme off-roading, 12mph Speed Option: geared for moderate less demanding off-roading, Range of 8-24 miles (range varies depending on speed option, battery package, user weight and terrain type). I absolutely love my TerrainHopper! Overlander 4ZS; Customization Options; Build Your Own; VIDEOS; FINANCING. Countless personalization options are available to help you enjoy the outdoors again through adaptive … The Overlander 4 is the full blown go-anywhere TerrainHopper and a dream come true for those who wish to go to previously inaccessible places; thanks to the unique patented independent suspension system, you are not thrown all over the place! Overlander 4ZS. TerrainHopper Makes Camping and Hiking More Accessible. TerrainHopper OVERLANDER 4ZS There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. Anyone who’s attempted and completed … With its innovative technology and engineering, it easily conquers tough terrain including hills, steps, mud, soft beach sand, snow, rocks, water hazards up to 18″ and many other challenging environments. Conquer deep mud, sand, snow, rocks, steep hills, undergrowth and … Mud - no problem! Be independent. Finance available. Videos. The Overlander 4 is the full blown go-anywhere Wheelchair and a dream come true for those who wish to go to previously inaccessible places; thanks to the unique patented independent … Designed to tackle deep mud, dry sand, snow, … Speed … Top TOG weekend at Countryside Live. TerrainHopper: Mobility Scooter versus The Snow [Overlander 4], Off Road Wheelchair - Duration: 3:24. Exclusive to the Overlander 4ZS. See all our customization options and let us change the way you look at off-road electric mobility chairs. Off-Road Electric Wheelchair OVERLANDER 4ZS From $17,995 The Overlander 4ZS is an all-terrain electric wheelchair designed with innovative technology and engineered to conquer tough terrain such as mud, soft beach sand, snow, rocks, and other rough environments. Beach - no problem! Your Stories; Tell Your Story; CONTACT; Previous Next. The unique patented suspension system makes for a comfortable ride over the most undulating surfaces; such as large rocks, steps or kerbs . Overlander 4ZS; Customization Options; Build Your Own; VIDEOS; FINANCING. The 27-year old Campbellsport woman is the first person in Wisconsin … CAMPBELLSPORT, Wis. (CBS 58) – Amber Ullius is a pioneer for mobility minded people working to overcome disability. HOME. Please vote and tell us which colour you think looks best! Enjoy independence and excitement in the great outdoors. In April 2015, I trekked coast to coast with Andy, my husband, in a TerrainHopper, a 4×4 all-terrain wheelchair (ATW). TERRAINHOPPER OVERLANDER 4Z 2019 model. View 0 reviews. Источник: terrainhopper.com. The ultimate … TerrainHopper’s Overland 4ZS gives the operator a more comfortable ride because it has not only air-filled tires, but also independent suspension. The terrain hopper will grow with her, and will positively impact her future. These chairs make the impossible possible! Freedom to go where you thought inaccessible. Your Stories; Tell Your Story; CONTACT; Videos admin 2018-11-28T22:06:29-07:00. Several different models are available in rear-wheel and front-wheel configurations, both as Class 3 versions and slower Class 2 variants for younger users, as well as a two-wheel design in the form of the Overlander … The 45-degree slope handling? "The joy she experiences with her newfound freedom and independence...makes my heart swell.". TERRAINHOPPER VIDEOS « Prev. These TerrainHopper Overlander machines can give you freedom to go places you cannot otherwise go. Suitable for users up to 159kg, customise to monster wheels, upgrade to four batteries. The TerrainHopper. We are very excited to have one here. TERRAINHOPPER OVERLANDER 4Z 2019 model. There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. Make memories. The Overlander 4ZS is the full blown go-anywhere off-road mobility vehicle and a dream come true for those who wish to go to previously inaccessible places. BLOG. Speed Option 1: 4mph/8.5kph geared for extreme off-roading, Speed Option 2: 8mph/12kph geared for moderate less demanding off-roading, 2 separate electrical systems, one for the front motors and another for the rear  This has several benefits; increased power for heavy users and a backup system, Side roll bar opening on side of your choice, Adjustable seating (12 inches) and backrest (seat back folds down for transportation), Safety package - headlight, tail lights, brake light, blinkers and side mirrors, Dual Steering with joystick control (switch between the two), Waterproof motors and waterproof battery box, Winch with 12V battery, 1,500 pound pulling capacity and 25 feet of steel wire, Lithium Battery options with range of 17 miles or 35 miles*, Extended chassis length from 66 inches to 72 inches, Choose from our standard colors or any custom color, *range varies depending on weight of user and terrain, Registered Office: The Old Grainstores, Manby Middlegate, Manby, Louth LN11 8EB, Registered in England & Wales No: 11040987. I have never gotten stuck. There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. The Overlander 4ZS is the full blown go-anywhere off-road mobility vehicle and a dream come true for those who wish to go to previously inaccessible places. The joy she experiences with her newfound freedom and independence on our property makes my heart swell. … By law the speed is limited to 4mph (6kmh) for children under 14 in the UK. Overlander 4ZS - There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. TerrainHopper is an exciting electrically powered off road wheelchair and scooter with distinctive looks and extreme off-road capabilities. And did we … By law the speed is limited to 4mph (6kmh) for children under 14 in the UK. The TerrainHopper Overland 4ZS stands out as an off-road power wheelchair because it has four wheels, rather than tracks like the Action Trackchair and TracFab. The ‘baby’ of the TerrainHopper Overlander family but with all the capability as the ‘daddy’ Overlander 4ZS. The ultimate on/off-road, true four-wheel drive all-terrain power wheelchair. TerrainHopper. Overlander 4ZS; Customization Options; Build Your Own; VIDEOS; FINANCING. May 15, 2020. You can order the seat in either manual or electric configurations, and you can slide it back and … The Overlander 4ZS offers many different features, including easy access, adjustable seating, various speed options, four-wheel independent suspension systems, and much more. Originally sold for £14999 Travel in safety and style! The joy of my found freedom with my TerrainHopper is Priceless. Our new demo TerrainHopper Overlander 4ZS is on order and will be in NZ soon! With the ability to customize your off-road chair, you can tailor every option to your specific needs. https://www.terrainhopper.com/product-page/4zs Trust me I have looked. Go even further with the Overlander 4ZS with Monster Wheels! Share This Story! 3 in 1 Homemade Lathe Machine. Overlander 4ZS; Customization Options; Build Your Own; VIDEOS; FINANCING. Upgrade lithiums to increase battery range. STANDARD FEATURES. TerrainHopper is an all terrain 4x4 wheelchair with stunning design, innovative technology and breathtaking performance. FOX 10's Cory McCloskey checks out TerrainHopper USA, which is a company that makes all-terrain vehicles for people with disabilities. This is a great story. You … TERRAiNHOPPER. My deep research into outdoor mobility options showed me that for outdoor mobility the TerrainHopper is the pinnacle. TerrainHopper is designed to tackle deep mud, DRY sand, snow, undergrowth, rocks and loose surfaces. My son was given a gift that will change his life forever. The TerrainHopper is available in two models; the Overlander 4ZS and the Overlander Mini. Its rugged construction makes gravel, mud, sand and snow like a walk in the park! The ‘baby’ of the Overlander family but with all the off-road capability as the ‘daddy’ Overlander 4ZS – only with a smaller footprint. Overlander 4ZS; Customization Options; Build Your Own; VIDEOS; FINANCING. TerrainHopper is an electrically powered off-road mobility vehicle with stunning design, innovative technology, and breathtaking performance. TESTIMONIALS. Several different models are available in rear-wheel and front-wheel configurations, both as Class 3 versions and slower Class 2 variants for younger users, as well as a two-wheel design in the form of the Overlander Wheelchair. The joy of my found freedom with my TerrainHopper is Priceless. Get directions. TerrainHopper Makes Camping and Hiking More Accessible. The Overlander 4ZS is the full blown go-anywhere off-road mobility vehicle and a dream come true for those who wish to go to previously inaccessible places. The TerrainHopper Overlander 4ZS is a beast that can take you places most other mobility aids just can’t handle. Overlander 4ZS - There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. TerrainHopper OVERLANDER 4ZS ​Suitable for users up to 26 stone/159kg. Este modelo ha evolucionado en el overlander 4ZS. Travel safely in comfort and style, … Available … TerrainHopper Overlander 4ZS Pulling a 6,000lb Chevy Duramax Diesel Your Stories; Tell Your Story; CONTACT; Previous Next. The true four-wheel drive all terrain power wheelchair. OVERLANDER 4ZS From £12,800 PRODUCT OVERVIEW. 0. sales@terrainhopper.com. PRODUCTS. FROM £10,500.00 . Wayne … Experience the outdoors like never before with the … Places I gave up going years ago. The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric mobility vehicle designed for people with mobility challenges. "There is no other mobility vehicle like it in the world...". Take a look at our video of Overlander 4 ascending Stanage Edge, Hathersage, Derbyshire. With the ability to … This off-road power wheelchair’s speed options are a nice touch, too. Email Us! Este vídeo muestra las diferentes funciones de las que dispone la silla eléctrica todoterreno Overlander 4Z. Este vídeo muestra las diferentes funciones de las que dispone la silla eléctrica todoterreno Overlander 4Z. Create your own adventure with the Overlander 4ZS. The true four-wheel drive all terrain power wheelchair. Funding/Credit App; Donations/Sponsorships; PRESS; STORIES. Some of the main features of the Overlander Mini are: •Width 850mm, length 1400mm height 915mm (without overhead roll bar). We can now envision family outings to the beach, camping and hiking in a whole new light. TerrainHopper Overlander 4ZS Pulling a 6,000lb Chevy Duramax Diesel Your Stories; Tell Your Story; CONTACT; Press admin 2018-12-01T14:22:22-07:00. The true four-wheel drive all terrain power wheelchair. Funding/Credit App; Donations/Sponsorships; PRESS; STORIES. Blog Posts. A truly off road wheelchair that can climb over fallen trees gracefully! Yesterday, (Friday), Darren drove me to the New Forest where I had arranged to meet with Sam and Debs whose company “Terrain Hopper” manufactures amongst other things, the `Overlander 4`.I have tested a couple of off road mobility vehicles in the past and have shared my experiences of those products on my Blog, I had been set on one of the two previously tested … Yulebaron Developments, Unit 9, Manby Middlegate, Louth, UK. Includes 84AH lithium batteries. Some of the main features of the Overlander … The TerrainHopper Overlander will give you what you dreamed of. The Overlander 4ZS is the ultimate go anyway on/off road, true 4 wheel drive mobility product, with superior traction and exceptional safety features. TerrainHopper OVERLANDER 4ZS. Nov 9, 2014 - These chairs make the impossible possible! How to plan an all terrain wheelchair adventure. Funding/Credit App; Donations/Sponsorships; PRESS; STORIES. The Terrain Hopper is moderately adjustable. Thanks to the unique patented independent suspension system, your ride experience is very smooth even over rough terrain. If a tire has air in it, that means there is a chance of getting a flat tire on your trip, so be sure to carry a repair kit to prevent getting stranded. That’s not a typo. The 4ZS is the ultimate on/off-road, true four-wheel drive all terrain power wheelchair. Driving the Terrain Hopper Overlander 4z up the access ramp at Thirteenth Beach, Barwon Heads, Victoria. Enlace en nuestra web: https://www.dismovil.net/es/products/... Somo Distribuidores exclusivos en España. Next » TerrainHopper USA - Strolling the Beach Together. Its rugged construction makes gravel, mud, sand and snow like a walk in the park! TerrainHopper is an electrically powered off-road mobility … As an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD), the Overlander … Wayne Johnson UK … While tracks certainly look … — Frank, May 2017 "There is no other mobility vehicle like it in the world..." To say that Isla loves her TerrainHopper … Speed . With a ground clearance of nearly 10 inches and a … ... TerrainHopper Ltd 10,334 views. One that will allow him to navigate the rocky road of life…one that will allow our entire family to explore as a family rather than consistently be a family divided as we found quickly, that mud, sand, streams, water and snow would stop us in a heartbeat and there was no level of creativity that could help us power through it.” Today his unstoppable adventure begins. Its rugged … The adventure begins here. 1 / 3. 09-11-2014 - These chairs make the impossible possible! By admin | 2019-01-24T19:18:24-07:00 October 22nd, 2018 | Media | Comments Off on The TerrainHopper. Mountain range - no problem! No challenge too great for this beast. It has given her (and our family) a new lease on life. https://www.terrainhopper.com/product-page/4zs The TerrainHopper Overlander 4ZS is a beast that can take you places most other mobility aids just can’t handle. The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric mobility vehicle designed for people with mobility challenges. 5.0. OVERLANDER 4ZS CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS. Its rugged construction makes gr They are superbly engineered and extremely capable I know as we have three of them and have seen so many happy faces on them The best all-terrain chair on the market!! 1:21. 8270 S Kyrene Road Suite B-106 Tempe, AZ 85284. Its … Off-Road Mobility Vehicles DISCOVER NEW TERRAIN. More... MUD SAND SNOW - NO PROBLEM . https://www.terrainhopper.com/product-page/4zs This ramp is normally used by … Customise to monster wheels. Overlander 4ZS but the dimensions are smaller. No challenge too great for this beast. The TerrainHopper is available in two models; the Overlander 4ZS and the Overlander Mini. Both come with two speed modes; 4 mph for “extreme off-roading” including rocks, snow, and … I use my TerrainHopper once or twice a day. No challenge too great … That’s not a typo. There is no other mobility vehicle like it in the world. "My son was given a gift that will change his life forever...", 8270 S Kyrene Road Suite B-106 Tempe, AZ 85284, The Overlander Off-Road Electric Mobility Vehicle, Handlebar steering with finger throttle (joystick control upgrade available), Four 750W electric motors (each wheel has its own motor), 4-wheel independent suspension (adjustable on the fly), Roll bar raises up out of the way for easy entry and exit from either side, LED headlights, tail lights, blinkers and horn, 60AH Lithium battery pack (range of approximately 8 miles). Click customization option button bellow. Phone: (833) 846-7737. Along the Branding Yards Track. Campbellsport woman becomes first in Wisconsin to utilize rugged TerrainHopper powered … Overlander 4ZS but the dimensions are smaller. Both come with two speed modes; 4 … No challenge too great for this beast. Places I gave up going years ago. I have been everywhere, through mud water above my ankles, soft sand, steep hills, and rocks, including National Parks here in the US. TerrainHopper USA - Kris' Story. View details. You will need to check if there are any similar restrictions in your country. Originally sold for £14999 Travel in safety and style! Wayne Johnson UK … TerrainHopper BESPOKE. The TerrainHopper itself is an extreme off-road mobility vehicle analogous to a mobility scooter. Create adventure. They are superbly engineered and extremely capable I know as we have three of them and have seen so many happy faces on them The best all-terrain chair on the market!! You will need to check if there are any similar restrictions in your country. The 45-degree slope handling? Thanks to the unique patented … For people living with a physical disability, getting outside and exploring Arizona can be extremely difficult, oftentimes not too safe nor too enjoyable using a … OVERLANDER 4ZS CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS TerrainHopper provides many options for you to create a truly customized all-terrain chair that will meet your unique needs. TerrainHopper provides many options for you to create a truly customized all-terrain chair that will meet your unique needs. Call +44 1472 566566 . Your Stories; Tell Your Story; CONTACT; TerrainHopper Homepage admin 2020-07-06T12:09:20-07:00. I have never gotten stuck. With its innovative technology and engineering, it easily conquers tough terrain … VIDEOS. Funding/Credit App; Donations/Sponsorships; PRESS; STORIES. Trust me I have looked. As an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD), the Overlander provides users with the ability to participate in outdoor activities at national parks, state parks, hiking trails, sidewalks, and public beaches. The ‘baby’ of the Overlander … They are superbly engineered and extremely capable I know as we have three of them and have seen so many happy faces on them The best all-terrain chair on the market!! For people living with a physical disability, getting outside and exploring Arizona can be extremely difficult, oftentimes not too safe nor too enjoyable using a walker, cane or a normal wheelchair. Thanks to the unique patented independent suspension system, your ride experience is very smooth even over rough terrain. TERRAINHOPPER PRESS. The Overlander 4 is the full blown go-anywhere … Download dimension and performance specifications. View details. Think …