Having said that, lets jump right into step by step attacking guide. Copyright 2018 by Cocbases | Material on COCBASES is copyrighted. CWL Base: Here we have a nice TH9 War Base that has several cool defensive features like the ring of storages around the Town Hall to slow down attacking troops with their massive hitpoints, the tesla row on top, the dead zone compartments of the X-Bows that will mess with funneling and smart trap placement and a perimeter that will also give the attacker a hard time. Place your gold, elixir and dark elixir storage units in second and third compartments from the center of the village .your storages should protect the AD. thanks. Archer – 85 (level 5). Appears to be an excellent hybrid alternative for you personally. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); clash of clans Best Builder hall 5 base designs.In this article, we have come up with the latest updated base designs. [...], In this article, we are going to have a look at the best town hall 3 war and farming bases 2019. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { Dragons This is not cheap and will cost a lot of troops because the defenses can reach them and when split up on both sides, they can’t cover wach other and half the army will be done before the approach for the core can actually start. Wizard – 10 (level 4+). Try it out in the attack simulator, see previous attacks or modify it with 98% Complete, Air Sweeper Not Added, Dark Spell Factory Not Added. They heavily depend on building that funnel very widely to make their attack work. Defensive Structures Town hall 9 and clan castle are surrounded from one side and x-bows from another end. clash of clans released the biggest update this week on builder bases. The defensive concept of this base layout is pretty simple. Reproduction without permission is prohibited. CWL Base: Use this base for your next Clan War or in CWL and you will not be disappointed. Trophy Base: use this trophy base for you next trophy push, with storages on the outside, well placed Town Hall and all other defensive techniques required you have a really tough trophy base here that will have your back defending while you’re pushing. Hybrid Base: This is a trophy pushing base but can also be a hybrid base if you’re focusing on farming Dark Elixir right now. Dit betekent dat Zalando.nl als webshop is gecertificeerd door de Stichting Certificering Thuiswinkel Waarborg. War Base: This is a really awesome Town Hall 9 war base here that hold up against many attempts lately and is really hard to get 3-Stared (unless TH11 step in) and this is exactly what you want, right? Farming Base: with this farming base I have designed basically a ring base but separated the compartments around the core to give it more protection against cheap armies that only dip for loot. [...], Check out Best Town Hall 8 Giant, Archer and Wizard Attack Strategy. Even when the attacker builds a funnel, it’s pretty annoying to overcome these compartments without having troop running to the sides. Basically the Air Defenses will be too much spread out to get them without losing the aerial attack power – in normal words, Loons will go down too fast before they can clear enough defenses to make it even close to a 3-Star. So, let’s say there’s a building 4 tiles away or a wall they need to break, they will go for the building that is further away. first of all of of these bases are designed by taking consideration of various factors like farming attacks, troops, army composition. This is a great map for anti dragon and this design can also be used for protecting trophies in multi player battles. I really recommend using this abse in your next Clan War. For Cumulative Costs in the Builder Base, see Cumulative Costs/Builder Base. 2.Air defenses are evenly distributed making it hard for dragon attack strategy. } Here are the new bases for level 10 town hall farm base 2020. Farming Base: you can swap the storages in this farming base as you need resources, I decided to have Gold and Dark Elixir in the center and this base protects them really well, unless a higher Town Hall attacker decides to go for the 3-Star, but there’s no base in the world that can protect you from that. The design here is pretty compact without dead zones or focus areas that compress a certain kind of defense, all is evenly located all over the base to defend in all directions with the defending heroes and Clan Castle in the core where the Town Hall is located. We have come up with the latest designs and we keep on testing them. I can understand why Trumpsters voted for Trump in 2016:they believed all his lies.But today, we know Trump won the election on abed of lies. 4 Comments. [...], As you Already know dragon attacks are prominent at town hall 8. if executed well there is no better strategy at town hall 8 other than dragon. This TH9 design uses, unlike former layouts, no semi-exposed Town Hall but protects the Town Hall right in the center of the base – and the other compartments of the base are also more in a layout that you think work on a trophy base but not on a war base, right? This is the most awaited update from the clash of clans. } catch(e) {}, by You have the really bulky perimeter at the side of the Town Hall along with a tesla farm on the other side and a core design with compartments that do really mess with troop funneling and nice trap placement that is nothing else than effective. https://cocbases.com/ [...], Hey, folks, this is one of the best and biggest update by the clash of clans. Great to maintain or even push your trophy count. The side compartments are designed to make funneling hard and will give the attacker a hard time, even if the attacker is a Town Hall higher than you. For more clash of clans tips, tricks and strategies check out. The Air Defenses and X-Bows are in locations where they can target air troops early but no way to snipe them out easily so you make sure to always have pressure on them, backed up by the Air Sweepers that are facing each other, this will help to defend the core especially from air troops like Balloons or Dragons. Dragon Attack: Farming Base: the path in the center of the base works more and more effectively recently so I decided to give you another farming base of this style that has been doing a great job during my tests recently. } var _g1; Only few of them can defend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwo9-O3A2S8 [...], Fantastic air-defense placement in addition to the double coating wall compartment together with an Archer Queen on top allow this base design stick out. War Base: I don’t give a 10/10 rating to a base very often, but this TH9 War Base layout here really rocks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMmE4HXTCFs It's more than probable that the Queen can hit attacking troops position behind a wall and the Hidden Teslas round will glance hurt only at that time and surprise that an attacker readily.With the town-hall somewhat at the [...], A well-protected Dark Elixir storage and also a fantastic opportunity to shelter your town-hall and some additional storage's ? It will be hard to use dragon attacks against these design because air defenses are not close to each other [...], The main features are Trophy Base: this hybrid trophy base will give the attacker some headache, for sure. some of the bases have unique construction and some of the bases are constructed compactly by taking attacks into consideration at town hall 7 defense. The x-bows here, will surely make it difficult for the golems to act as a meat shield for a long time. It’s actually an Anti-3-Star base but what happened when testing it was that many attackers feel comfortable to go from the other side to go for the 3-Star and failed even getting the 2-Star and ended up with a 1-Star (and that happened multiple times! ma [...], This is one more recent addition into the clash of clans town hall 8 farming base. Here we are with the best coc th9 base designs 2020 with bomb tower anti everything. Trophy Base: this trophy base has a super interesting core layout with the Clan Castle in the center. In order to do this, some assumptions will have to be made: Consumables will not be counted. Note: This is a farming strategy and thus, it does not guarantee a 3 star! Any way I will tell you all of it. Trophy Base: This is a really solid TH9 Trophy Base, designed to protect your Home Village trophies with a strong outside ring and a smart line of outline compartments with several semi-dead-zones around the core. anti hybrid attacks BH5 Bases | BH4 Designs All the bases are anti electro dragon, anti 2 stars, anti 3 stars, anti edrag, anti miner, Pekka bobat, anti 1 star in short anti-everything base. It all started as a fun design but it turned out that the spaces in between and the general setup does confuse many attackers a lot. Still, this base is a anti-3-star base that you can also use in war as well. For more information about the clash of clans check out here. [...], The main features of this TH7  layout are so everyone started building their bases very aggressively to keep up the pace with their fellow clasher's in their clan. I also really like what the Tesla Farm in the left corner is doing to attacks, especially when the attacker hits that unprepared. Farming Base: The core in this TH 9 hybrid base protects well against LavaLoon attacks with no defense next to the Town Hall to not risk getting splash damage and the Air Sweeper hold the core area without dead spots clean of air units and force the attacker to use Rage/Haste early on. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. } catch(e) {}, try { With that many compartments, an open compartment is not worth that much and troops will easily go the outside walk than really breaking into the base and going through walls.In short, this means… trash perimeter close = more trash buildings to clear for funnel = higher risk for anything that might go wrong! You generally need to ensure you have enough elixir (or after your BK is maxed DE) to keep it taking a shot at something. some of the features of this war base are 1.Its an anti 3 star TH7 war base. ... Town Hall 9 Bases – December 28th, 2020. Farming Base: This layout uses many small compartments to make it hard to reach the core where you have your Dark Elixir Storage. The cc is the central element so always make sure to fill it with troops (I recommend Baby Drag, Witch and some Archers) for the best defensive performance. I'm just kidding it's not that possible to protect all of your loot but you need to make sure that most of your loot gets protected and one more thing make sure you join in a high-level c [...]. It’s a complete war base all the way and the attacker will have problems, even if they are a little higher than TH9. The new defensive structures available at builder hall 5 are the battle machine, multi mortar, and one more double canon . Also the Tesla Farm on top of the base will make a good amount of trouble. Bases here are updated every week so check back here to get the latest base layouts, Without wasting any more time, here are the bases…, This base got popular so people developed a strategy against it. War Base: We had great results in our previous war with this base and it held up really well against same level Town Halls with a general design that is not that common and requires the attacker to think a lot about the attacking line. The levels 10 Town Halls were added in clash of clans. Use this strategy only if the War Base: I really like how this layout uses the big compartments with single defenses in it to create predefined pathways through the base. Farming Base: protecting your resources at TH9 can be really devastating at times, but this base got you covered with every defensive feature you can expect from a solid farming base in 2021. So, let’s move to air attacks… with this layout, they will have a hard time. Make sure the AD's are placed in a triangle pattern around the town hall in the center. Execution: use one hog to take cc out of clan castle and then put one wizard outside, let the cc come then poison it and kill with queen. February 22, 2021, 9:00 am COC best TH8 hybrid base link with bomb tower 2020 new update. Archer Towers, Cannons, Walls, Bombs, Mortars, Spring Traps, Air Defenses, Wizard Towers, Air Bom [...], This is a th8 war base anti 3 stars attack strategy. thanks admin. Trophy Base: this classic trophy base worked extremely effectively for me when testing it and the double-core with the Clan Castle and the Town Hall along with the Air Sweeper is super effective against all air attacks. War Base: huge dead zones, offset Town Hall compartment, super squishy perimeter layout and more make this war base a really strong one to use as TH9, it held up really well in my recent war where I tested it. Let’s do some short AI theory here… when troops need to decide to either break a wall or go for a building that’s further away there’s a certain amount of tiles needed. Clash of Clans Town Hall 9 Guide & Best Attack Strategy 2021 | COC TH9 Troops combo. I really find the trap placement here on point and there’s no way to avoid the traps actually, especially when the attacker does an attack like mass Hogs or mass Miner and Dragons will also find a bad end with the Seeking Air Mines. giant 4.u can [...], Let's go through base by base. Conclusion: Also mass Dragon will have a hard time here with the Dragons going left and right and not into the core as well. Castle Clash Best Hero Builds For Every Hero (Talents, Insignias & Enchantments), Hero Wars Best Heroes Tier List (Mobile & Facebook), Castle Clash Best Heroes Tier List (Updated) – February 2021, Hero Wars Best Team Compositions & Synergies, The Best TH11 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), Best Commanders Tier List in Rise of Kingdoms (with Talents), Best Commander Pairings 2021 in Rise of Kingdoms (Defense, Rally, Open Field, Canyon, Barbarians), The Best TH13 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), Empires & Puzzles Best Heroes Tier List (February 2021), The Best BH7 Base Layouts (February 2021), The Best TH10 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), Archero Hero Tier List (2.64) – What’s The Best Hero (Overall & F2P), Idle Heroes Best Heroes Tier List (PvE & PvP), Best Defending Clan Castle Troops (Clan War & Village Defense), The Best TH12 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), Hero Wars Counters – Best Counter Hero To Each Hero, The Best BH9 Base Layouts (February 2021), Archero Equipment Tier List (2.30) – Best Armor, Ring/Combination, Locket, Bracelet & Spell Book, The Best TH8 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), The Best TH9 War/Trophy/Farming Base Layouts (February 2021), The Best BH5 Base Layouts (February 2021), All Secret Codes in Castle Clash (Frequently Updated), The Best BH8 Base Layouts (February 2021). Best TH9 Base Designs. So before getting into the attack strategy I would like you to decide on which side of the base to attack, usually you need to [...], This kind of looks similar to the above design. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Queen Walks or even Queen Charges won’t get a lot of value against that base because you can clean up some trash and defenses on the outside and that’s it. Barbarian king. From the recent updates, a lot of things changed for TH10. Giant – 15 (level 5). Giants var _g1; This base TH9 war base layout doesn’t specifically have anti-Queen Walk features like Mines or special Air Defense setup to trap the queen – and the reason is simple, it doesn’t need that. Halliwell took time out from the rural saga in 2018 to recover from aheart operation. By Maximum Level, do you mean The Townhall or The Buildings or the Troops. Tim Your email address will not be published. Farming Base: The single-defense compartments around the core helps funneling attacking troops away from the core where you have your Town Hall and Dark Elixir Storage. War Base: this open side war base reminds a lot to former days when we say this a lot more and it worked really effective in recent wars when I tested this among my clan. It’s not a ring base but makes it hard to funnel troops into the core where the Town Hall is and the offset Air Sweepers work great against air attacks that you see quite frequently in your defense log at Town Hall 9. Want to add something to COCBASES? If you have trash buildings that have 2-3 tiles in between each other, you don’t need to destroy as many of them to get the distance to make ground troops break wall. War Base: state of the art defensive techniques that are common at TH9 are used in this base and it was the best performing base in a TH9 war we did recently. With its quick, high-ranged shooting power, it is recommended to protect it with the best care! *. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { This defense base has unique construction having an open compartment which makes harder for opponent troops to go into the core compartment. Troops Barbarian, Archer, Goblin, Wall breaker, Giant, Wizard and Balloon: level 5 Healer, Dragon and P.E.K.K.A. It’s remarkable designed for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of myknowledge. I do frequently test, build and review base layouts for Town Hall 9 and give them here ready for you so you can directly copy them without testing or building them yourself. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); The Air Sweepers in the middle keep the core clean from air troops and the compartments force ground attacks to use a good bunch of spells to even get through the base. Southern Teaser foundations never become older which one is useful enough to safeguard your town-hall and everything at the back of one's maps. Trophy Base: This is a nice pushing base that also keeps your Dark Elixir protected (however, this comes at the price that Gold/Elixir are quite exposed) so I wouldn’t call this a real hybrid base. The compartments are relatively large so Jump Spells won’t gain a lot of advantage for the attacker and you either need one to enter and one to exist or risk that your troops will simply leave the compartment through the entry Jump Spell and then the attackers’ funneling is over the river anyway. Farming Base: this farming base works highly effective at TH9 with the core designed to protect most storages and the Town Hall as well. The general layout works nice to keep attacking troops from funneling and the smaller compartments slow them down on their way towards the core so you will also see nice defensive success here.I also like the arrangement of the Air Sweepers as they cover the whole center area of the base and with air attacks being quite popular this is a handy thing to have. War Base: one of the strongest war base at TH9 I have been doing, it performed really well in a test war recently so make sure to use it fast before it will become more popular! Click to get the latest Buzzing content. Farming Base: this farming base has the focus on protecting your Dark Elixir in the core and “giving away” Elixir and Gold a little easiert, but that works great to give farmers some resources and not motivate them to go all-in for the core. so, we thought of providing all designs ( farming, hybrid trophy and war layout) in one blog post. Required fields are marked *. try { War Base: this war base has a similar approach like the war base I had posted here last week with some tweaks to make it even more effective. Use of the trademarks and other intellectual property of Supercell is subject to Supercell’s Fan Kit Agreement. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img'); Basically attacking troops will come to the center and start getting soaked towards the sides instead of going straight through the base. TH9 War & CWL Base: TH9 Trophy Base: TH9 Farm Base: ... GOld and Elixir are in the outside perimeter but that helps preventing that the attacker can get all of them ina single attack without taking down the entire base. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); Do checkout YouTube Video at the end of this blog post that discusses top 5 th8 attack strategies after bomber tower update. And the well placed a [...], Town Hall 8 Goho Attack Strategy Video TH9 War Base Layout with Base Copy Link. Trophy Base: This base features larger compartments but makes it hard for the attacker to actually reach the Town Hall because there are so many different factors during the attack that can lure attackers somewhere else. Nice layout to protect your resources in the Home Village. The goal of this page will be to enumerate the total costs in time and resources. War Base: The core compartment design is the special thing about this war base and works realyl effective for the popular attacking strategies by messing with the troop pathing and luring them into the traps effectively. War Base: the way how the compartments in this war base distract and mess with pathing of the troop AI is really top-notch and I promise you that this base will give you some great results in your next clan war. centralized clan castle arrangement. but the thing most of the town hall 8 base designs are prone to dragon attacks. have a look at YouTube video on how to design this th7 war base layout no king with 3 air defenses and air sweeper. | War, Farming. Your email address will not be published. [...], Hey, folks. The Air Defenses might be gone but there are no spells left to rage the troops up, especially to deal with the Air Sweeper that just keep slow air troops busy unless they are raged.The troops will simply travel around the base until your other defenses took them down. Trophy Base: if you want to make a push to the higher leagues, this base works well for doing that as TH9 with the large wing compartments and the multi-layers at the bottom that makes funneling really hard against this base. Well, theoretically you can but I’ve only seen one attacker actually landing that perfect spot (s. image) and you can see how his attack went. Placement of Storage units But there are minor defense regarding the placement of storage's and also this is not an anti hog design. some [...], Top Builder Hall 6 Layouts with Roaster Here and there they can get the Town Hall, but in these cases they often missed getting enough percentage for the 2 Star. Really worth using if you want to make small push for a higher league. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source'); If you use a base design with many small compartments, you rather want to use that to mess with funneling. Farming Base: This farming base has, by popular demand, the primary focus on the Dark Elixir storage and the other storages need to be located a little more on the outside to distract from the core, otherwise the attack is too motivated to crack open the core of this base. This base has centralized dark elixir storage that is surrounded by four tesla's. Trophy Base: Here’s a nice trophy base for Town Hall 9 that you can use to push in trophies and it will protect your core pretty well and I also had some nice defenses with the trap setup around the Wizard Towers at the bottom side and the air traps on top. This is one of my favorite strategy I use at town hall 6 for 3 stars. If you’re looking for a farming base that will also protect Gold and Elxir, please check the base I will publish here next week. Also other storages are not first in line to minimize the loot the attacker can get. War Base: This TH9 War Base did perform really well in recent wars and was holding up against all TH9 attacks as well as several TH10 attacks until 3-Stared. The first section of bases have all defensive structures and buildings. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); The layouts are designed in such a way that, every layout has the ability to withstand dragon attack because at town hall 7 dr [...], TH7 War Base No Barbarian King As we are pretty much bored all these days seeing the same old design. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); you can reach us in the comment section below. clever use of bombs and spring traps. Trophy Base: this is one of the best trophy bases I had in a long time and it holded up really well against other TH9 and even higher Town Hall levels. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) “Look for the helpers” – Celebrities helping out amid Texas storm Learn how your comment data is processed. War Base: this war base can also work well in CWL with the centralized Town Hall, many asked for it recently so I decided to do this kind of war base for TH9 this week. Needed army: First I want to mention that If you didn’t max TH9 that includes max heroes, max lab, max walls, and max buildings then this guide won’t make a lot of sense because this was designed on premise that you maxed out. He paid porn stars to keep their mouth shut,has no Healthcare reform plan, didn’t share his taxes, didn’t“know all the best people.”. It’s neither a centralized Town Hall base nor an exposed Town Hall so also a fresh attempt.What this base does is forcing the attacker to either waste too much time building up the attack funnel and clearing the outside or going in too early and failing there. it should cover the village on all the sides. Also the storages on the outside will hold attacking troops back and make funneling slower and grouping troops together. For more information about Supercell, please visit their website at www.supercell.net All intellectual property shown here belongs to their respective owner.Contact usPrivacy PolicyTerms of Service, These bases are Patreon exclusive for the first 7 days. First thing yo [...], Best Town Hall 4 Farming Base Links Farming Base: Here’s a well-working hybrid base for TH9 that will protect your resources and your cups at the same time with small compartments around the center with the essential defenses, secured by traps and a strong perimeter that makes it harder for attackers to get their troops straight into the core of the base. The bases have clan castle in the middle compartment which makes hard for enemy troops to get rid of those. Getting New Buildings The ring around is designed into compartments with the defenses and everything to slow down attacking troops and try to lure them away from the core. Ground attacks, mostly Golem tanked and supported by PEKKA, Witches, Golems or Valkyries will have the problem that opening the core isn’t that easy while dealing with the outside ring. War Base: similar to last week’s war base with some general tweaks to make it even more sustainable against less mainstream attacking strategies. Small compartments are behind an outside perimeter of trash buildings containing higher hitpoint buildings to keep attacking troops busy and making it harder to funnel troops into a way to the core. COC TH9 War Base Usually th9 takes 4-6 month to max out the base without skipping a day. Normally you would see trash buildings spread out more on the outside, while these here are relatively close to each other – this has a reason. The busier youget, the less time you have to look, and the fewer options you have.Getting it on with British webcam girls can be a hot time and you will not believe the level of beauty and kink that you can find. This base design mainly constructed for protecting all loot types(gold, elixir and dark elixir). The other storages are actually easy to get so don’t use it if you just entered TH9 and you’re still in need of Gold/Elixir to keep your builders busy.What really makes that base stand out is the divided core with the Town Hall and the Air Sweepers protected with a tesla farm and the other core compartment with Clan Castle, X-Bows and Archer Queen that keep the Dark Elixir Storage secured. Still, this base is a true Anti-3-Star gem out there and works extremely effective against air attacks at TH9 but also ground attacks. So we decided to bring the clash of clans best town hall 3 builder base designs to help out clasher's to make them win attacks and gains trophies faster. And that’s exactly what we have done here. The storages are like bulkheads but you can also use this bas as kind of a hybrid base, for sure. Double giant bomb spots This base took several defenses until a TH11 was able to 3-Star it. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) “Look for the helpers” – Celebrities helping out amid Texas storm Town Hall 10. The general setup with the “tunnel” in the inside will mess with funneling troops, the perimeter on the outside will help as well. 18+ Best TH9 Base **Links** 2020 (New!) I am back with TH10 updated upgrade guide for 2020. You have great defensive mechanisms with that compartment design and very useful defense placement. Look at the base layout… where would you do a Queen Walk here and even if it works correctly and you manage to funnel your queen where you want her to be, the best thing you can do is getting some percentage or maybe pull the Clan Castle – that’s simply too expensive in housing space at TH9 for that little value when putting it into a time perspective.