Further, the Core P3 Snow Edition also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis. The Core P3 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall-mount, Horizontal and … The New Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Wall-Mount Chassis Series Panoramic Viewing PC - Snow White and Black Edition. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Core P3 has included a standard riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. With full support for liquid cooling and optional Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable – the Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC customization and modification effortless and hassle free, making it a dream to build with. The Core P3 continues the classic appearance of theT hermaltake Core P Series and the spirit of the Maker Movement. The Core P3 series retains the classic appearance of the Thermaltake open frame chassis series. Su diseño es muy atractivo y permite instalar equipos de alto rendimiento sin limitaciones en dimensiones para disipadores, líquidas o tarjetas gráficas. The Core P3 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall-mount, Horizontal and Vertical). So I recently got a ThermalTake Core P3 case and I want to mount my GPU sideways, the case supports it but I need a pcie riser. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Core P3 TG Curved also has the support for a vertical PSU layout when using an ITX motherboard. Exclusively “Tt LCS Certified” Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to products that pass the design and rigorous hardcore enthusiast standards that only the world’s best LCS chassis are held to. Thermaltake Core P3 Open-Frame ATX Wall-Mount Chassis. Hey, recently Ive been feeling an itch to start working on a mod for my case (thermaltake core p3), but I dont have an idea what exact mod to do. I am already planning to replace the tubing and remove the dust. Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Wall-Mount Chassis. Show off your graphic card and power supply with our specially designed bracket. The Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC customization and modification effortless and hassle free, making it a dream to build with. The Core P3 has included a standard riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. With full support for liquid cooling – the Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC […] To simultaneously protect and display the glory of the build, the Core P3 series is designed with 3-way placement layouts (Wall-mount, Horizontal and Vertical) and also includes a large acrylic window. Jul 11, 2016 - PC - Wassergekühlt red- watercooled - core P3 - riing LED red - itx build Supporting a … Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06 Model #: 32661667512417 Item #: 9SIA93ABYN9322 Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Red Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis The new Core P3 TG Red Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. El Thermaltake Core P3 es uno de los chasis más singulares de los últimos tiempos y que más posibilidades de modding ofrece. The Core P3 is also designed with dual GPU layout locations, thus, users can place the GPU either horizontally or vertically. I'm looking for a good air cooler or an AIO solution. Further, the Core P3 also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. The Chassis is designed with dual GPU and PSU layout options and 3-way stand placements (wall mount, horizontal, and vertical placements) provide users unlimited flexibility when it … The unit comes with: “Built- In PCI-e X16 Riser Cable Expand the Core P3 GPU performance for SLI/CrossFire configurations with the Thermaltake PCI-E x16 3.0 Riser Cable. The new Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. (Not ready for a custom loop yet). The Core P3 TG is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Click to find out more. With full support for liquid cooling – the Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC customization and modification effortless and hassle free, making it a dream to build with. Feb 11, 2019 - Explore TECHNIKdirekt's board "Case Mods - Watercooled - Wasserkühlung - Thermaltake Core P5 - EKWB - modding - Thermaltake Riing" on Pinterest. Thermaltake, a leading brand in the Case MOD market, chassis, power supply units, and thermal solutions, has introduced the Core P3 ATX Wall Mount Panoramic Viewing LCS Chassis.. With a minimal investment involved, the Core P3 makes it into our top three cases of all time! Full open design, so many options and features, and this chassis puts everything on full display. With a minimal investment involved, the Core P3 makes it into our top three cases of all time! Further, the Core P3 also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Core P3 Snow Edition has included a standard riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. Show off your graphic card and power supply with our specially designed bracket. Thermaltake TT Premium PCI-E 3.0 Extender (Optional) – Supports a wide range of GPU solutions with ultra-excellent quality. Any suggestion is welcome! For those who pass Thermaltake’s evaluation criteria will receive our welcome kit valued at $200. The Chassis is designed with dual GPU and PSU layout options and 3-way stand placements (wall mount, horizontal, and vertical placements) provide users unlimited flexibility when it … Thermaltake TT Premium PCI-E 3.0 Extender (Optional) – Supports a wide range of GPU solutions with ultra-excellent quality. I contacted Thermaltake with this question and never got a definitive answer. Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Snow Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis The new Core P3 TG Snow Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. Open framed PC cases are all about style, about showing off your hardware and taking pride in your system. Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis The new Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. The Thermaltake Core P3 is a dream chassis. Next on the list is the upgrade the MB & CPU from my Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 with a i5 4690k, to a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro and an i9 9900k. See more ideas about custom pc, computer build, custom computer. Bring out the modder within you. Thermaltake has kicked open-frame chassis up to a notch and presented the Core P3 Tempered Glass Curved Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis. Just upgraded from an Antec 900 to a Thermaltake Core P3. The Core P3 Open Frame chassis sets a new benchmark in groundbreaking open frame chassis design. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Chassis is designed with dual GPU and PSU layout options and 3-way stand placements (wall mount, horizontal, and vertical placements) provide users unlimited flexibility when it … Current specs: - i7-5820k - … Users can make their own Core P3 mods by downloading the 3D printable accessories available online. Thermaltake Core P3 Snow Edition ATX Wall-Mount Chassis Brings out the modder within you. The Core P3 TG Curved comes with a Thermaltake Gaming PCI-E 3.0 X16 riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. ... Thermaltake designs the open frame pamoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries. By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy. The […] Open framed PC cases are all about style, about showing off your hardware and taking pride in your system. The Core P3 continues the classic appearance of the Thermaltake Core P Series and the spirit of the Maker Movement. The Core P3 Open Frame chassis sets a new benchmark in groundbreaking open frame chassis design. Thermaltake has kicked open-frame chassis up to a notch and presented the Core P3 Tempered Glass Curved Edition ATX Open Frame Chassis. The Core P3 Snow Edition Open Frame chassis sets a new benchmark in groundbreaking open frame chassis design. Full open design, so many options and features, and this chassis puts everything on full display. The Core P3 TG Curved also has the support for a vertical PSU layout when using an ITX motherboard. The Thermaltake Core P3 is a dream chassis. Thermaltake sells one however it has mixed reviews, should I try buying a thermaltake riser cable or is there any other pcie riser cables you recommend? The Core P3 TG Curved comes with a Thermaltake Gaming PCI-E 3.0 X16 riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. Bring out the modder within you. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. Built for customization that reflects the makers’ personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Id like to build my system in a P3 and do a custom loop and need to find out if my GPU will fit.