My Winchester 1876 Centennial Rifle 28" Barrel in 45-60 Caliber by A. Uberti My Winchester 1876 Rifle 28" Barrel in 45-60 Caliber by Chaparral The 1876 is popular in CAS in the Long Range Shooting events. I like many of you enjoy shooting. 1876 Centennial 07/18/2011 08:45 PM | by Abbey Clary The Uberti 1876 Centennial is a lever-action rifle chambered in .45-60 WCF, .45-75 WCF and .50-95 WCF. Looking for a new Uberti firearm? This 6x power telescopic scope utilizes a shorter, 18" long tube. 42 January 2010 . Your email address will not be published. Introduced in 1876 as the “Centennial Rifle,” this was one of the first lever action firearms to chamber heavier, centerfire ammunition with enough power to hunt bears or bison. stream Designed to fit Uberti lever action rifles. ... 1885 High Wall Rifle .45-70 "Uberti 1885 High Wall" from rifleshootermag.com. This side mount set is made from steel with a blued finish and will fit Uberti 1873 and 1876 Centennial lever action rifles… It has stronger materials and more precise matching to exacting tolerances and specifications. 1885 High Wall Rifle .45-70. Cimarron 1876 Centennial 'Tom Horn' Signature Rifle – Review Get to know more about it at the official Uberti website. The Tom Horn is offered in .45-60 with a blued frame featuring the infamous “stock detective’s” signature engraved on the side plate. Combined with the Cimarron Tom Horn sight (included), rustlers will think twice before taking your herd. This folding breech combination front sight is made from brass and blued steel. Gentlemen I bought one for months ago in 1876 in 4560 I haven’t shot it yet I didn’t trigger job and put a tang side on also And some swivels, I like to join that cowboy action shooting club but I don’t have the other equipment to join what must I do and how to get the other equipment like the 45 rifle do you 45 pistols are the 44 pistols I would love to join here’s my address and my numbers call me I would love to come to see why works out 1 33 Foster Street apartment 17 Cowpens South Carolina, Yes I would like to join but I do not know how to get the other guns that I need to where can you help me out finding them I would appreciate it very much thanks , Check out the matches in your area and meet some of the local cowboys. Adjustable rear sight and blade front sight, with a side-loading gate. The 1876 Centennial Rifle from Uberti is an exact replica of the Winchester Centennial Rifle, but even better. Lyman Type Adjustable Tang Site For Lever Action Rifles. Quantity . Features chamber options in some of the original cartridges. Taylor 45-60 Cal 1876 Centennial Rifle 28" Barrel Walnut Sto ... OUT OF STOCK (8) A. Uberti Firearms 2nd Model 1875 Top Break 5" .45 LC. You can find the match listings at: https://www.sassnet.com/AnnualMatches.php, Your email address will not be published. Today’s model is more accurate and stronger for use with … c�΄x�_>21cte�{���bE�eG����H(��(R:��]����ë�2�����%�Xa�6 �����X`jځ6Ȕ�� �(����Ң!=ل��@����P�M'��;���Hza?�. x��YYo�H~7��И'�;��y�y����Z2��>P2%1�D)ǫ��U�yH��E�lVw]_]����٧[ؾ�1����¢?������K[L��g��-������o�g��x�͞�K��6�#��T��a�%�O����]��m��d�y�+q��W�o��a^:�@��iZ�t�}7�:Vx��1���lH2_MI��$�[�>�}�! Price US$13.00. Working closely with manufactures, Taylor's firearms are crafted to our specifications using high-quality machining, and innovative designs; all part of Keeping The Legend Alive! Better news is that the Uberti version is stronger and better than the original. Code: 91. UB:2500092 Price US$23.50. Description Uberti Left Lever Spring (1876) Check Stock. %PDF-1.5 A. Uberti Firearms 342720 1873 RIFLE .357 MAG 24.25 13RD $ 1,018.00 (4) A. Uberti Firearms 1873 Cattleman Polished Nickel NM, .45 Colt, OUT OF STOCK (0) ... Payment Options/Cancellation Fees Shipping & Returns State Restrictions Warranty Team Buds Recent Reviews Accessibility Policy. Smoke Wagon .45 LC Deluxe Edition. Better news is that the Uberti version is stronger and better than the original. The 1876 Centennial Rifle from Uberti is an exact replica of the Winchester Centennial Rifle, but even better. The scope is made from steel with a blued finish and includes a Malcom style mount. Price US$23.50. <> 4 0 obj It has stronger materials and more precise matching to exacting tolerances and specifications. Springfield Trapdoor. endobj ... Community. For 2008, 132 years after the first 1876 Rifle was produced by Winchester, Uberti introduces an exact replica of the Winchester “Centennial Rifle.” True to the original, Uberti’s 1876 Rifle is chambered in the hard-hitting calibers: .45-60, .45-75, .50-95 and .40-60—strong enough to take down North America’s largest big-game animals. UB:2500091 Price US$13.00. �H�%-�{�hVߞ(�agӋr;�qd�]^%N Find out more about the various Uberti 1876 Centennial Rifle models along with their specs and configurations at the Uberti website. Item 92. Today’s model is more accurate and stronger for use with modern smokeless and black powder ammunition. 1876 Centennial. 6 X 3/4 Malcom Telescopic Rifle Scope / Mount 18" Shorter. Lever Action Rifle Tang Sight. Popular as it was among frontiers men and big-game hunters of the period, production of this model was discontinued on 1898. The sight fits Uberti lever action rifles, including 1886 Sporting, 1886 Hunter Lite, 1860 Henry, 1866 Yellowboy, 1873 Rifle, 1873 Carbine, 1876 Centennial and 1885 High Wall. Uberti raftsmen used sturdier materials, stricter specs, and more precise matching in the construction of each Uberti 1876 Centennial Rifle. %���� endobj Uberti Safety Bar (1876 Rifle) Check Stock. Faithful to the original, Uberti’s 1876 Centennial Rifle is chambered in powerful knock-down calibers: .50-95, .45-60, and .45-75. But it took well over a decade for Cimarron Firearms — in concert with A. Uberti of Gardone Val Trompia, Italy — to finally answer the call. The 1876 Centennial Rifle is stronger and more accurate when combined with today’s black powder and smokeless ammunition. Uberti raftsmen used sturdier materials, stricter specs, and more precise matching in … It is in this spirit that Uberti USA offers the 1885 Courteney stalking rifle. Its capability was also appealing to notorious outlaws such as Johnny Ringo and Tom Horn. Skip to main content. I’m certain they will give you great advice. In 2006, the first production model of the 1876 Centennial Rifle made its appearance, and I got a shooting sample that I took to Angeles Shooting Range in Lake View Terrace, California (angelesranges.com). 3 0 obj News Email Subscription (eNews) Product Reviews Uberti Posse Blog; Customer Service. Uberti boasts over 100 distinct … Required fields are marked *. See product reviews about the latest and best firearms features in these articles from nationally recognized magazines. Good news is Uberti has minted an accurate replica of Winchester’s 1876 Centennial Rifle. This tang sight is a 3/8" dovetail and will fit Uberti Lever Action rifles, such as the 1886 Sporting, 1886 Hunter Lite, 1860 Henry, 1866 Yellowboy, 1873 Rifle, 1873 Carbine, 1876 Centennial, 1885 High Wall and 1874 Sharps. Jay Redfeather and His Open Road Cowboy Retail Store, Uberti’s Winchester 1873 Rifle Reproductions, 1875 Single-Action Army Outlaw, Frontier & Police Replicas by Uberti, The Enduring Legend of the Colt Single Action Revolvers, Colt Peacemaker – The Revolver that Won the West, Cimarron Bisley Single Action Revolver .45 LC Model, Taylor’s & Co. The sight fits Uberti lever action rifles, including 1886 Sporting, 1886 Hunter Lite, 1860 Henry, 1866 Yellowboy, 1873 Rifle, 1873 Carbine, 1876 Centennial and 1885 High Wall. Contact us to learn more about firearms that guarantee an awesome shooting experience. At the 1876 Philadelphia Centennial Exposition, commemorating the anniversary of the Revolutionary War, Winchester announced its new rifle, the Centennial Model, or Model 1876 as it became known. Quantity . The other high-quality features of the Uberti 1876 Centennial Rifle include: The original Winchester 1876 model was the first big-game repeater, making it the hunting rifle of choice by America’s greatest outdoorsman, Teddy Roosevelt (shown at left with his engraved 1876 model). Code UB:2500092. 50-95 Awesome expansion, not to mention great weight retention: The Barnes 300-grain Original at almost 2.100 fps <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S>> 1 0 obj Cimarron’s 1876 Centennial ”Tom Horn” Rifle is inspired by the great film Tom Horn, which starred Steve McQueen. The original 1876 used more powerful hunting cartridges than its predecessors, making it more popular with frontiersmen for taking down killer grizzly bears, as well as larger big-game animals that provide food on their table. Code: 92. Taylor's Firearms markets historical reproductions as well as guns designed for modern day shooters' needs in The New West. This adjustable tang site is made from steel with a blued finish, and includes four sight screws. 2 0 obj Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Uberti Safety Bar (1876 Rifle) Check Stock. 1885 High Wall .45-120. <> Uberti Cattleman. Good news is Uberti has minted an accurate replica of Winchester’s 1876 Centennial Rifle. 1875 Army Outlaw Revolver by Taylor’s & Co. Getting Started in Cowboy Action Shooting (Video), https://www.cowboyactionshooting.com/wp-content/uploads/Uberti-1876-Centennial-Rifle.mp4, https://www.sassnet.com/AnnualMatches.php, Gun Carts and Other Cowboy Action Shooting Accessories Must-Haves, Gun Safety Rules You Might Be Overlooking, Winning Tips for SASS Cowboy Action Shooting Competitions, Colt SAA and Other Six-Gun Replicas Used in Cowboy Action Shooting, Cowboy Action Shooting Pistols, Rifles and Shotguns, Cowboy Action Shooting Basics – A CAS Primer, Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) Overview, Fast Draw Champ Gil Guerra Jr, aka Cisko Master Gunfighter, Has blade front sights and adjustable buckhorn rear sight, Side loading gate for fast and easy loading of tubular magazine, High quality walnut straight stock and forend. Winchester 73-76 Side Mount Set (Front and Rear). Uberti craftsmen are January 2010 GUNS'AMMO 43 Real leverage: If you're oin to shoot a Winchester Moåel 1876 re ro why not go all the way with a .50-B5?' The 1876 Centennial Rifle from Uberti is an exact replica of the Winchester Centennial Rifle, but even better. e��'�A��u�L`�lN���~\���u����t-K:{bo��(������d�i?�2��v7�ħ���sI�AHǩ������%@�Z'�0]C�pb�U �5���n`��9�o����:-�F��%3/m˘������ue�v%�sP�H�!�}G��?�ϼ ��ފ�ã|ϖ��цO�u�Hc�9���q�mK���b延c�a.8�ow�fdd�xC�ϖ�n Relive Old West Gunplay and Period Dress, with Your Own Cowboy Alias, Posted by RossRider on Jun 25, 2017 in Featured, Guns & Ammo, Uberti | 4 comments. It has stronger materials and more precise matching to exacting tolerances and specifications. This adjustable Lyman type tang site is made from steel with a blued finish, and includes a globe tunnel front sight, rear tang sight and 10 front sight inserts. Download official product manuals for all of your Uberti firearms. September 2009 =KӦ(�z�0n��-�V�i��u Today’s model is more accurate and stronger for use with … <> Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. The Model 1876 was introduced by the Winchester Repeating Arms Company in Philadelphia at the Centennial anniversary commemorating the declaration of independence from British domination. The 1876 Centennial was designed for hunting buffalo and other large game, and concurrently its caliber is a powerful and deadly one. Quantity . And don’t forget to check out the videos and other equally great rifles and single-action revolvers being offered on their website. endobj