Every wise christian should always begin the month with prayers. 91. “O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.” Isaiah 38: 16. Hallelujah! You can pray throughout the night like a wounded lion, but if you don’t pray warfare prayer points with scriptures, meaning prayers backed up with the word of God; you have only wasted time while the devil will wag his tail at you and giggle at you. Every new month carries new blessings, God always has something new for His children in every new month. This has given me the right prayer language to defeat the enemies. 1. 92. 54. Grab this spiritual warfare prayer points and silence the devil.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',142,'0','0'])); 1.”Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!” Psalms 35:1. Build your life in God’s presence every day. Amen. For the breakthrough to come, there has to be a change and progress in overcoming the obstacle. ” O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years, make known; in wrath remember mercy.” Habakuk 3:2. I can’t do it by myself. 52. Amen. The Benefits of the Cross Nancy Johnson % COMPLETE $37 Prayers That Avail Much for America Available until . I laugh against every power of the evil one because I know You are for me and no one can be against me, I bring to naught every power of the evil one that is against me. However, this is the time where the forces of darkness are in operation. “He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.” 2 Samuel 22:35. You are not calling Him an infidel or insulting Him by being persistent, instead, you are showing Him you believe strongly in His words and you don’t take a no for an answer. Direct my paths and show me the right way to go. Kindly share with family and friends on your social media. Financial blessing is one thing we should crave because the Lord is interested in that aspect of our lives, having finance abundance is not an evil thing, instead, it is God’s provision to us. We have a duty to pray warfare prayer points with scriptures to overcome the evil one if we truly want to be victorious, for the weapon of our warfare is not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds 2 Corinthians 10:4. PRAYER FOR CHILDREN WHO ARE AWAY from the love of their parents. ( Log Out /  Father in heaven, baptize my heart with lowliness and meekness, I don’t want to do things for my sake and to be seen. Amen.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-box-4','ezslot_4',143,'0','0'])); 2. In the name of Jesus, I pray there will be abundant for all the years of my labor, I receive the blessing of my labor in Jesus’ name. Amen.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_10',145,'0','0'])); 4. Glory to God in the highest. Enough is enough in my life, I receive my deliverance out of the hand of my enemies. 90. I believe You and I know You are the one who restores all things. 31. A big thanks to dr Ogbefun for helping me to cast death spell on my uncle who killed my parents because of his company, and the matter was taking to court and was not giving justice because i was not having any prove not until i came across this great spell caster online and i explain everything that happened to him and he promise to help me cast the spell within … Oh God, my father, deliver me from the camp of my enemies, release me from every strange camp that I have been kept. Holy One of Israel, I call upon You in this evil day, ignore not my cry, stretch forth Your hand and save me. My heart rejoices because I know this battle is not mine, it is the battle of the Lord. Don’t panic if it seems not to be forthcoming. Amen.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',155,'0','0'])); 13.”Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? There is no enchantment against me, there is no divination that will prosper against me no matter how intense it is and stand in the liberty of Christ and I war. Morning Prayers . Entrance and access be given to me in Jesus’ name.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-small-rectangle-1','ezslot_34',157,'0','0'])); 15. Asking God for our requests consistently is not a sign of faithlessness. Fight my battle for me O Lord and take all the glory. Here is a list of Effective prayer points for breakthrough that touches God and breaks asunder every barrier on our way to progress.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-sky-3','ezslot_32',153,'0','0'])); 11. Praying spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures does scare the devil. Amen. 33.”Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 43:5-6. I am longer bound, I am released out of my bondage that I have been kept. 53.”Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Mathews 18:18. – Give me strength to give birth to new ideas in this month – Lord let the womb of this month be opened unto me – Father go before me in this month and break every barrier on my way I decree that all those who gather to seek my soul to destroy it will be put to shame, wherever they might be gathered, let them be driven backward and get double of all they wish for me. I believe in the name of Christ, it is the most powerful name on earth and in heaven, I speak to you chains of stagnation in my life by the name of Jesus that you can’t refuse, every chain of stagnation in my life be broken asunder in Jesus name. Amen.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',144,'0','0'])); 3.” Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. There are biblical laws to follow in having financial abundance, and that can be conveyed to the Lord with these spiritual warfare prayers for finances to open the door of finance to us as we engage our financial situation with warfare prayer points with scriptures. In entering into a new month, there is a necessity to pray warfare prayers for the new month so that all that you need for the new month will come to you with ease. warfare for a new month Every evil agenda for me this month be cancelled n the name of Jesus. With faith, you can pray an effective prayer.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-portrait-1','ezslot_28',175,'0','0'])); Father, I thank you because You are a reward for those who diligently seek You. By the authority in Jesus’s name, I refuse to be stagnant, little in God’s mind is thousand, so I refused to just be a mere man in my life. God bless you for this. Praying for the church is a means of enacting His governance on the Earth. You have got the whole world in Your hands, vindicate me of my enemies and avenge my cause. 84. If you don’t pray these prayers, knowing them won’t help you. Visionary … Amen. So, you don’t war with your mere hands but through God. I acknowledge that You are the only one that can help and save me, not my strength or my wisdom. This month, I enter into the covenant of favour, in the name of Jesus. I trust You, Lord, don’t let me be put to shame and don’t let my enemies triumph over me. Father, we thank you for your word because there is might do it. I refuse to remain in this position that I have held me captive for long. I will pray and seek Your face forever. Dear Lord, You are the righteous judge and advocate. Deliver me with Your mighty power. “Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s”. Let me experience peace on every side, and silence the mouth of my enemies forever. 15:35 Amen.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_23',151,'0','0'])); 10. I await speedy results. Pray for your country. The Lord is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the son of man to repent from His words. In the name of Jesus, my enemies are cut off before my face, my hand is lifted up above my adversaries. “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8. Posted on December 2, 2011 Updated on December 2, 2011. O God arise in Your power and scatter them asunder in Jesus’s name. Biblical laws and principles are very effective, but when you have practiced a principle and you don’t get the desired result of it, bring it to God in prayers. None. Home / Morning Prayers / Tuesday Morning Prayer for a blessed and joyful day. When you noticed anything that is not originally the Lord’s plan for your life, just know the enemy is at work. Powerful prayer point how can we subscribe? 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention. Connect me to my signs and wonders. Lord, Your word said all, stir us up that we will not be few, till we all be changed into the same image, from glory to glory. 78. “The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation, their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.” Psalms 37: 14-15. The Lord will hear me from His holy hill and send me help. For your heartfelt new month wishes and prayers for someone you love, trust me, these new month wishes and prayers below will do a good job of conveying the depths of your heart to him or her in the new month. Prosperity is Your heart desires towards me, so I refuse to wallow in poverty and misery. Happy New Month Prayers for Lovers. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God, created he him; male and female created he them and God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:27-28. “And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 70. But he answered her not a word. You will do more than I can think of and save me out of this mess. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” Philippians 2:8-9. 74. Amen. Arise, my God and redeem me from the hands of my enemies. 89.”And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.” Joel 2:26. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:1-2. I will not rest until I have my breakthrough, I will not keep silenced or get tired. 44.”The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 1:18. Germaine Copeland % COMPLETE $39 The Discerner Available until . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. New Month Prayers to send to your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife. Grow in His Word and win the battles that confront you in trickles. “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth, and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:1-2. “Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.” Hebrews 11:33. I have an antidote to stealing, killing, and destruction of the evil one, I have life in Christ Jesus. “But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6. Almighty Father, I come to You today, attend to me. 41.”Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him.” Psalms 68:1. You are the only one I can call upon. 24. 28. I recover the original strategy for my life and destiny, I refuse to buy the devil’s lie and snare, I am set free from the curse of sin and death. “That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.” Colossians 1:10. Dominion 365: Everyday Prayers and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough. Every evil power waiting to subject my life to suffering this month is … 64. 27. We shall be speaking into our new month as we enter into it. I will hold on to the word of Lord because it’s my lifeline and my sword. Amen. Just so wonderful!!! “And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives, and there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil nor anything that they had taken to them: David recovered all.” 2 Samuel 30:18-19. 66. In this month of November, I decree and declare by faith: I will praise the Lord at all times. Father, I worship You, assuredly, Your word is quick and powerful, powerful than my pains and obstacles facing me. Learn how your comment data is processed. As children of God, we have adversaries who don’t want the will of the Lord to prosper in our lives instead they want to cause us pain and hurt us. Warfare prayer points with scriptures that works instantly is an effective tool for all believers, it spurs things to work immediately beyond our wildest imaginations, it wrought answers and gives a lasting solution to anything you are praying about at any given time and seasons. I am a child of promise and I am called by the name of the Lord, wherever the enemies are gathered against me, the Lord will vindicate me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.” Psalms 59:1-2. “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. 98.”That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.” Ephesians 3:16. “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your, sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9. 29. Thank you very much for all the time in prayer and work to produce this listing. “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. My Lord never fails, Hallelujah.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-leader-4','ezslot_17',149,'0','0'])); 8. ( Log Out /  23. I am above my enemies and not beneath them. I abide in you, help me to bring forth much fruit. Oh God, You are a God of recompense, look at the work of Your child and reward me for all the years I have lost. PRAYER OF THANKS TO GOD FOR A NEW DAY. I will not keep silent, I will not hold my peace, I take this mountain before me, I subdue it and possess it. 32. Amen. Amen. “And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the Lord is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.” Zechariah 10:5. I send confusion into your midst in the name of Jesus. Let everything I lay my hands upon flourish and blossom. 1. I am ten times stronger than my enemies, I bring them into subjection. Father, I have come to You, I drop my burdens, obstacles, and struggles at Your feet, turn my sorrow to joy, my mourning for ashes and give me rest.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-sky-4','ezslot_33',163,'0','0'])); Everyone wants to give themselves to something that works, nobody loves to fail. 97.”Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Ephesians 3:20. 37. “And it came to pass a long time after that the Lord had given rest unto Israel from all their enemies round about, that Joshua waxed old and stricken in age.” Joshua 23:1. “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17. This audiobook is a 21-day fasting and prayer guide for all-around deliverance and breakthroughs. I take my sword and I fight every hurdles and barrier, I chose to be aggressive and receive my blessings. 65. Bravo. Tuesday Morning Prayer for a blessed and joyful day. You are silenced forever In the name of Jesus’ Christ. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 76. 96. Amen. Greetings my brother, for taking the time to write out these prayer points in clear good English and easy to read and follow, may God reward you beyond measure in Jesus name Amen. Discover how to release the fire of the living God to: My vine, I acknowledge that without You I can’t do anything no matter how I try. God cannot disregard a humble man, who trembles at his word. Your email address will not be published. Amen.” Are you tired of praying without results, do you want to pray a compelling and prevailing prayer? Deliver my enemies into my hands that they may know that I serve a powerful God. Prayer For New Month. In entering into a new month, there is a necessity to pray warfare prayers for the new month so that all that you need for the new month will come to you with ease. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19. I will lift up my cries to You every day and night. This month, divine deposits shall settle in my life, in the name of Jesus. When we pray the word of the Lord, He answers. Just pick one below to make his or her day… And thank me later. I revoke everything holding me back, I nullify them and I move forward in the strength of the Lord. Look no further, here is a compilation of warfare prayer points with scriptures that works effectively. Spiritual warfare prayers are prayers you pray when all hell breaks lose in your direction, this warfare prayers are offensive prayers, ... 30 Prayer Points For New year 2020. 58. Amen. Don’t sit back and lament instead wage war through warfare prayer points with scriptures. and compassion temper our lives Are you tired of that issue? You will get the notification if you are a subscriber. I conquer and rule over my enemies, I make an open show of evil forces not by my power or by my might but by the Spirit of the Lord. 56. “I know your works and what you are doing. ( Log Out /  I am declared a winner already. 2/1/21: I ask for favor and prayers that I am blessed with a new job with closer distance and financial stability. “In my distress, I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.” Psalms 18:6. This blessing is mine and it will not pass me by in Jesus mighty name. Amen. It is real but not from the Lord Almighty, it is not His intention towards us because going through a process of dealings from the Lord is quite different from stagnation. 23. My God is stronger than you. 55. I lift my hands to You and I praise You. We worship You and praise Your … Your judgment supersedes all verdicts. Warfare Prayers for The New Month. Amen. ( Log Out /  You will fall by my sword and be shrouded into pieces. I speak with boldness because I know Your words cannot lie and You honor Your word more than Your name. O Lord, remember my past work over the years and remember my labor of love. The Lord gave gift unto men when He was to ascend to heaven so that the Church would be perfected and edified. “And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.” 2 Timothy 2:26. I am a king so I speak with authority, my word does not fall to the ground. Thank God for answer prayer. I walk in my liberty and dominion in Christ. We pray that You pour out Your spirit on the church, that You fulfill Your word in our days and glorify Your Son, Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father, I thank You for this new month of October. My God shall supply my needs including my financial needs, Oh Lord, I ask that You give me this day my daily bread and bring destiny helpers my way. You might be desiring a breakthrough for marriage, job, personal life, or friends and families. Assume this heart posture as you pray. “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19. I will send testimony when it comes. I pray that Your word will come alive in my life and wrought deliverance in my life.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_25',154,'0','0'])); 12. 63.” And he would not for a while: but afterward, he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.” Luke 18:4-5. To recover means to get back and regain something that was once lost. “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10. “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Not all warfare is by prayer and declaring, some warfare is by praise, worship and thanksgiving, I will sing and praise Your name and confound my enemies. I present to you, another dimension of prayer, “warfare prayers and decrees” all you need for this kind of warfare prayer points with scriptures is your mouth. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-sky-2','ezslot_31',162,'0','0']));20. “Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy.” 1 Timothy 6:17. It can cause a lot of pain and havoc to the life of a person. Amen. Amen. Not only is it pleasant and encouraging to pray with other followers of Jesus, but it’s also crucial to your success in spiritual warfare. It is warfare time, child of God, the devil does not respond to dialogue,he has no regard for peace talks or diplomacy, the devil only responds to resistance, James 4:7. Change ). 18. This new 30-day Personal Spiritual Warfare Prayers & Scripture Writing Journal is what evolved from my time of doing some serious battling. This warfare prayer points is … Amen. Thank you, Lord, I cried unto You and You heard my cries, You deliver me and gave me salvation. 39. “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!” Numbers 23:23. Save me from those who are stronger than me, have mercy on me and listen to my pleas. I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I believe what the Lord has spoken concerning me. I move forward. You shall be above only throughout the new month and forward ever shall be your portion. Stand up today and break the chains of stagnation with thunderous warfare prayer points with scriptures. We pray for everyone else, but we tend to forget that we need to invite the Lord’s gentle and powerful spiritual care for ourselves. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.” Isaiah 54:15. Glory to God! Thank You for the revelation of Your word, You already bore my pain and suffering. it’s frustrating to have given your best to something only to find out that it doesn’t work. The fear of the Lord will be upon my enemies from now and forever. I claim my prosperity, the work of my hands shall prosper in Jesus name. “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Luke 6:38. Amen. May the month of _____ (name the new month) be a month of blessings: blessings of goodness, blessings of joy, peace and kindness, friendship and love, creativity, strength, serenity, fulfilling work and dignity, satisfaction, success, and sustenance, physical health and radiance. Father, thank you for this major breakthrough. I receive a seven-fold portion of blessings and exploits in exchange for stagnation and retrogression. Today we shall be engaging in new month prayer points with scrptures. The power of 3 am prayers. 61. His word says: ” If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you..” John 15:7. Quote the verse first, and then pray the prayer point… Repeat each prayer point in this guideline (not the verses) at least twice or thrice… Ephesians 6:13. Thank You for the gift of life, the gift of health, the gift of salvation and the gift of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name. “I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Mathews16:18b. Spiritual warfare prayer points are the type of prayer that brings victory through Jesus Christ our Lord.