How Popular is the name Size? Funsized means your smaller simply. For example, a 2011 size 0 is equivalent to a 2001 size 2 [citation needed], and is larger than a 1970 size 6 or 1958 size 8. (he's 6'4 btw). I'm probably gonna see her soon, and I need to know whether to act embarrased or proud about it :P Fun Times – Fun times are not fun times. I was having a conversation with this girl the other day and we were discussing sexuality, I was telling her that I was bi, that I was more sexually attracted to women, then men. Never agree to ‘fun … 662 opinions shared on Fashion & Beauty topic. It would be helpful to consider the type of body language that she shows around you, if she does it with her other friends and the tone that she did it with. I've also heard it used for the fact that small girls are easier to throw around the bedroom...makes for a funner time according to my fiance. Some have similar face features , others have identical hands (remember how Joey found his hand twin in “Friends”), and others have the same forehead type. It can be used sarcastically though Girl: Want to go to hell? depends on the guy. To me it doesnt mean you look like you're fun to have sex with, but it seems like I would have fun being around you, I would get pleasure, from some utilitarian sense of the word, from being around you. Short? If your measurement in inches is an even number, add four to that number. Where to watch very hot girls having kinky sex (together or with attractive mens)? The “T” found next to size numbers stands for “Toddler.” For this age group, the size guide for boys and girls is the same because children have yet to develop masculine or feminine body shapes at this point in their lives.6 Sizes only start to separate by gender after size 6X. (So if you measured 32 inches, your band size is 36. History has shown that hooking up casually on Craigslist can spell disaster. That to me is fun. For lonely hearts who want a platonic friend, buy a cat. Urban Dictionary. Fun Size. “A word to describe some one whom is cute and below average height.”. That doesn’t mean I don’t want you looking your best.” Guy Sounds like fun, sign me up. What do guys mean when they say a girl is fun size? (More on this…Each individual manufacturer tailors and styles differently and caters to and adapts its size charts to the mean average of the population … I'm wondering the same thing. what does Fun Sized mean ? And they tease me and i keep telling them that i am not short! How much does size mean for you? they could have ment it mean or nice. Kiersten : Yeah he goes for … Jul 13, 2015. These women usually a side piece on ok with title because they think they're a bad B . Definition of fun size in the Definitions.net dictionary. Should i feel upset when my 29 y/o bf tells me when he finds a girl on TV hot? If you see an ad for fun times, it really means that the author hopes for a casual hookup. Feet may not be windows to the soul (or even the genitals), but they paint a picture of potential health risks, athleticism, and more. Relevance. What does a guy mean when he calls you 'fun sized'? 4 Answers. Hm, maybe if you step up a bit that would help. And if you're an odd number, add five, rounding up if necessary to the next even number. Size 0 and 00 were invented due to the changing of clothing sizes over time (referred to as vanity sizing or size inflation), which has caused the adoption of lower numbers. Every person on this planet is different, even though there are a lot of people that look alike. (More on this…Size charts make it easier to convert or compare international size systems and provide better orientation. It means you're small and cute...like fun size candy. For many brands, a women's size 0 or XS features a bust size of about 32 inches, a waist size of about 25 inches and a hip size of about 35 inches. A lot of people drink 6 cups of water a day so they have clear skin. Either way it means your short and small. My boyfriend hates that I wasn't a virgin when we met. so shat ap! Starring Victoria Justice, Thomas Mann, Jane Levy and Chelsea Handler, the film tells the story of a teenage girl's Halloween plans gone awry when she's made to babysit her young brother, who disappears into a sea of trick-or-treaters and … Is it because I'm short or something? Why are boys rude to the girls they like. Small. Fun Facts about the name Size. Information and translations of fun size in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Size does matter when it comes to having an orgasm through intercourse, and length is less important than girth. 3 years ago. :/. What they actually mean: “Look, I have a hot date with my sweatpants, Netflix, a large pizza I will inhale all on my own, and about 30 colors of nail polish, and allllll of that sounds better than getting groped at by unseen hands in really sweaty, closely-packed spaces, so have fun without me!” What does fun size mean? The cast of Fun Size - 2008 includes: Jon Paul Burkhart as Mr. Blake Matt Savins as Pierre. It's a reference to "fun size" candy bars- like the ones you buy for Halloween. Size zero or size 0 is a women's clothing size in the US catalog sizes system. When ovulating or near our fertile peak it’s a whole easier to take more, otherwise if a guy is a bit to large keep the lub handy. A fun girl can be spotted by browsing insta and viewing pictures. Clothing sizes have no internationally accepted standard. What Does Your Forehead Size Say About Your Personality? If you're wondering what an average areola size is, researchers say it's about 4 cm in diameter. We have found that height is a better indicator of size than weight. Meaning of fun size. A small petite sized girl 5 foot 3 and under that a guy can have more fun with in bed. Some guy told me that girls under 5' are not short.. but fun sized so what does that make me?? i am a shadow on July 22, 2018: the girl im texting is showing most of these signs and she replied 170 times in on day but im not sure how it works if you live in different states. More specifically, the areola is typically three times smaller than the size … Here’s what scientists have discovered about the correlation between shoe size, penis size, and so much more: Your Second Toe Matters Most What does it mean when a guy is nosy towards me sometimes and sometimes he is really  quiet? To help you navigate the tricky world of online clothes shopping, we created this women's size chart and fit guide, with standard, plus, and petites sizing. This would be more likely if she also does it in front of other people, she does it when telling you to do things and she does it with a more disrespectful tone. I'm a guy and to me personally is that funsized is pretty much short. It means one of two things. Fun Size (known as Half Pint in some countries) is a 2012 American teen comedy film directed by Josh Schwartz and written by Max Werner.. Typically it means exactly what it seems to mean Girl: Want to go to the movies? What does "Fun Sized" Mean? @georgia-southern. Guy: Sounds like fun! A girl that is typically somewhat attractive that men like to have fun with but never intend on marrying. (noun) Fun-size chocolates. “I like a girl who doesn’t wear any makeup.” Translation: “I don’t know what I’m talking about. i'm 13 and 4'10 and people call me fun sized instead of a midgit, i also have a shirt with the quote "Im not short, in fun size!" Please use the following general girls size charts to help determine sizing, however, keep in mind that due to variations between children, brands and styles, we cannot guarantee fit. Watch your back. he said under 5' is funsized so not my height? The Truth About Being Fun-Sized. To find your correct band size, measure using a soft tape snugly around your body underneath your breasts. like for me and my girlfriend i say she is fun sized because im 6'3 and she is 5'3 but my friend who is 5'8 says that his gf is fun sized and she is 5'5 so i … Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. But that doesn’t mean every myth about shoe size checks out. not much taller than me, huh. So confused :/. Once and for all!!! The long and the short of it. As someone who is 4'9", I cannot tell you how many times I have been called fun-sized. I jiz at the very thought of it! She randomly said that her boob size was AA. What did she mean- big or small? How unique is the name Size? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. Attributive form of fun size. The reason that she makes fun of you could be that she does it as a power-play designed to show that she is in a higher position than you. 14. Just because your daughter is a size 10 in one clothing brand doesn’t mean she can wear the same size in all other brands. 0 0. What is the state of unhappiness in boys who are not well endowed and on top of that don't possess looks either? i think im pretty tiny so.. so am ii in the average range then?? Your height is tiny, so it's not necessary to be any shorter. ? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Size was not present. Sizing in girls’ apparel is not an exact science. A person who's short might say I'm fun size! Still have questions? This girl saw my penis (you don't need to know the circumstances) and said it was 'fun size' and giggled a lot after saying it. or do you have to be under 5 foot to be considered fun sized? Most girls’ clothing sizing guides are based on age, though others take height and weight into consideration as well. What does it really mean when you want to compare hand size. A bunch of guys in my school say I'm "fun size" but I don't even know what it means :/ I feel so out of the loop! Sounds like I could have plenty of fun with you.. What do you think of the answers? I really don’t think it’s the bigger size that makes it better (there is … Just don’t paint yourself up like a clown. It takes forever, it smells weird and if I touch you or kiss you, it gets all over me. Get it? 5608. what do I do At 6'0" I tower over you. A note: there is no such thing as standard women's sizing, so this is just a general fit guide. The girl I like, I asked her if she wanted to hang out more and she repied “I mean it what ever happens happens”. What should I do? but they said it like a leer... is that bad? If a brand provides a women's clothing size chart, go with that sizing. When you see packs of candy and it says fun sized on the bag it means that they come in littler packages for more people. 226 opinions shared on Fashion & Beauty topic. Is it normal to still hold a grudge on someone for over 20 years? depends on the guy. Meaning it will be fun to give her anal cause I'm betting she will be very VERY| tight down there. Fun size is the small size (the bite or two-bite size) of certain snacks like Snickers. Get answers by asking now. As a last name Size was the 103,655 th most popular name in 2010. Seriously! Half-pint, smaller than others. It can refer to a girl who is really tiny, sometimes also called a "spinner". Does penis size matter? If it was a girl that you don’t know very well then it would be more likely that she was either showing attraction to you or that she was being mean to you. What does it mean?! What does fun-size mean? Heather Lana. I love girls in your height range, and I'm 6'2 :). Why is society making me feel like I’M the one who is doing something wrong? Kaylee : Wow I wish I could have a guy like Jake in my life! My personal preference would be 9 to 10 inches and thick enough that I … In juniors', this is similar to a size 3. It means you are small but yummy. It's a reference to "fun size" candy bars- like the ones you buy for Halloween. like for me and my girlfriend i say she is fun sized because im 6'3 and she is 5'3 but my friend who is 5'8 says that his gf is fun sized and she is 5'5 so i say yes in between 5'1 and 5'3 is fun sized. Answer Save. I am shorter compared to a lot of people i know especially my guy friends though i am only 165 cm (5'5) and i am a 15 year old girl. Lv 7. Marla. Size does matter, but so does where you are in your cycle. They're probably cannibals. I'd feel that this was … my guy friend hugged me today made a joke saying i was fun size im about 5'2 is that why. You now like those little candies you get on halloween that are "fun size." In girls', these measurements may correspond most closely to anywhere from a size 14 to a size 18, depending on the brand. A girl who wouldnt mind going for a pint at a quiet pub, or is down for long walks along canals. No one will give me a direct answer and plus , what does fun sized mean?