!” She roared. He couldn't lie to his Love and Queen. Will you marry me?” Deathbringer asked slowly. “Weren't you listening?”. Her heart hammered in her chest. As a dragonet of destiny, she is a major character in the Dragonet Prophecy arc of the Wings of Fire series. “I walked by your house the other night, wondering why you never slept, there. Glory heard someone in the crowd call out. “I want to know why, you love me.” She nodded to herself. Never in a thousand years. The former queens of the Rainwings are Magnificent, Fruit Bat, Exquisite, Grandeur, and Dazzling. He is an animus and a student at Jade Mountain Academy, as well as Tsunami's brother. Not to do everything I do.” Glory said. She growled when Silver tried to leave but. But I do find Wasp's mind control and the Othermind's power pretty creepy like they whole "if you think about it in detail" part. “Majesty?” He asked, not understanding why she was glaring at him. This is a quiz where you will get to answer some questions and end up with some of made-up characters inspired by the Wings Of Fire books! Send requests! Is Glorybringer a mix of Glory and Deathbringer? The third arc is incomplete and is still in progress, as so far three books have been … As Glory apologized to the unfortunate guard she glared at Deathbringer. “Yes.” She replied smoothly. Then, he started crying when he saw that his hut had been made for him.”. Glory's eyes widened but, they soon formed a smile. Frogwatcher's on my tail again!" Browse through and take wings of fire quizzes. 1 Apperance 2 … “Tell Deathbringer that I am back and-” Glory paused and anger flooded her heart. She started walking around Jade Mountain with. Turtle is a male SeaWing and a member of the tribe's royal family. “DEATHBRINGER!! I'm sorry. He asked himself. !” He screamed. She couldn't do this. So, what are you waiting for? The more time I spend with you, the readier I am to make this decision. 1 History 1.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 1.2 The Lost Heir 1.3 The Hidden Kingdom 1.4 The Dark Secret 2 Gallery 3 Trivia 4 Quotes Main article: Starflight/Gallery It is mentioned in The Hidden Kingdomthat he is hopelessly in love with … Glory stared at him, then eventually raised an eyebrow. “That was literally the lamest excuse ever.” She didn't believe a word that was coming out of those black. Never in a thousand years. Please enjoy! I don't want to protect my queen. "That makes way more sense!" I still protected you and followed you.” He admitted sheepishly. “Very very bad.” He corrected himself with a chuckle. Tui T. Sutherland. 9. Glory sauntered back into the Rainforest a few days later to find all of her  dragons organizing a search party. What would Firefly look like if she did??? !” Glory, Queen of the RainWings, yelled as she tripped over yet another one of her invisible guards. “ Oh and he gave us a message to give to you.” A NightWing, Nightsoar, said bluntly. List of possible love interests for Sunny based on what Tui told us and who Sunny's related to (albeit distantly) Please provide suggestions. Starflight is a NightWing dragonet, and one of the dragonets of The Dragonet Prophecy. If you'd like to join, we also have a discord server! So. “My Lady, if you keep sighing like that you are going to be faint.” Dripleaf said. “Whoa whoa whoa. She forced her, “Yes. He was the reason that they were stuck in this stupid rainforest. Deathbringer/Glory (Wings of Fire) Glory (Wings of Fire) Deathbringer (Wings of Fire) Deathbringer is a creep and Glory has a kingdom to protect; this is not a ship fic Deathbringer is twice her age. “I have been trying to hint my love to you since it started. Phoenix, FrostWing, FrostWing, why does my account still exist, Lily stars moon and Tears. She was too happy to be grumpy. I told you to follow my lead. Oh yeah! “Nightsoar, tell him that I wish he had never returned to the rainforest.”, Nightsoar nodded and lifted off again. He remembered his, teachings: NightWings are better, faster, stronger, and just all around more awesome than the other, tribes, especially those vibrant RainWings. Reply. The series currently consists of three arcs, which focus on young dragons fulfilling prophecies in a fantasy world.. Glory cringed as she realized just, how much she had hurt him. “Teaching at the school?” Glory said. He came back just a few days ago and freaked out when we said that you hadn't come back.”. 1 History 1.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 1.2 The Lost Heir 1.3 The Hidden Kingdom 1.4 The Dark Secret 2 Gallery 3 Trivia 4 Quotes Main article: Starflight/Gallery It is mentioned in The Hidden Kingdomthat he is hopelessly in love with … HIGHEST RANKING EVER: #1 in #peril #clay #cleril #dod #dragonetsofdestiny #glory #glorybringer #jadewinglet #jw #kinkajou #moon #moonbli #peril #qibli #ripnami #starflight #sunny #tsunami #turtle #turtlejou #wingsoffire #winter #wof I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! A Winglets Collection: The First Three Stories, Supreme Leader Justie, the wiki chat cryptid. “Yes Your Majesty?” A bulky NightWing sauntered up to the queen. Every dragon sighed with relief when they saw her. He was never far away. Deathbringer just shook his head. Deathbringer studied his talons hard. Though, Deathbringer still, couldn't see her he knew that it had to be her. Bold deaths are those of important or semi-important characters. “Yes.” Was the only thing that he could think to say. Ok, my turn. Her heart hammered in her chest. Don't take it into your arguments because I don't like being in the middle of them (I get emails when people quote my comments and it is really annoying when I get them and people are arguing over what I have said.). My parents in Wings of Fire are Glory and Deathbringer!-Sai Reply. signaling his need for help. Tsunami and Clay were at the back of the group, with Clay giving her a thumbs up and Tsunami with a look of grudging admiration. Lets begin with Qibli. I agree too, my parents are 13 years a part. !” She yelled. Also Wings of Fire stops being violent (for me it only really went into morbid territory in the first book) once the first arc ends imo. “I-” Nightsoar paused dramatically “still hate you.”. Dripleaf just shrugged, After everyone was asleep, Glory snuck away and headed toward her favorite fruit tree. He has a slightly forked purple tongue with mint green underscales matching his eye color. Okay, I get why they might be creeped out by it, but screaming "PEDOPHILIA" won't really change anyone's minds, and if that's the intention, they're doing a poor job. She collapsed on the ground and five more RainWings immediately jumped out of trees to see if she was alright. I kinda just read it for the fun of it. Lets begin with Qibli. She was flattered that he had come up with all those without hesitation but, he, was making her uncomfortable. I know you want to keep your queen safe so you won't have to, move, but that was the fifth guard I have tripped over in the past two days.” Glory shifted her wings so. Browse through and take wings of fire quizzes. Deathbringer's scales, blended in with the shadows so well that Glory lost his trail. Which I'm not gonna get into, as I don't have a stance on the matter. How could he have, “So anyway. Wings of Fire Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. 2 Truth or Dare - The Begining 2.1 Proluge 3 Love in the dark 4 Qibli's Winterwatcher shipfic dare 4.1 End of shipfic. “What else can I do? I'm Moonflower of the Moonstone Winglet. Glory was getting tired of his reasons and excuses. doorway, clad in blue and gold scales. “SPEAK UP! T T Info. That was hilarious. Qibli or Winter? Christine. As of book 1, who is the SkyWing queen?, Who are Tsunami's sisters?, How did Glory find the RainWings? “I LOVE YOU! That, she believed, was the truth. You've got it all wrong!” Deathbringer tried to assure her, using his wings to emphasize his, “I do?” Glory questioned skeptically. “Yes.” She whispered. “What? “I want to protect Glory.”. Was that, true? 10 Questions - Developed by: Alasse - Updated on: 2020-05-20 - Developed on: 2014-05-04 - 209,661 taken - User Rating: 4.2 of 5 - 116 votes - 612 people like it You've read the awesome book series Wings of Fire, right? He has a line of white scales resembling stars running down his sides. Glory and Deathbringer . Dusty? “No.” His voice wavered a bet when she pursed her lips. 1. for playing his love like that but, she thought better of that too. She understood now. 3/13/2015 09:00:30 am. “Fifteen?! Clay is a male MudWing and a staff member at Jade Mountain Academy. But at the time in the series I believe that they are still dating and will still be dating for a long time. Forgive me? Glory sighed hugely as a RainWing led her to her Queen Sunspot. They were hopeless. wouldn't be able to answer that, she told herself. Then, they would sleep until Glory stepped on them. Her wings have small black and yellow dots (like the nightwing stars) and her tail is prehencile she has the rainwing ear ruffles and her eyes are like Deathbringers. As a member of the dragonets of destiny, he is a major character in the Dragonet Prophecy arc of the Wings of Fire series. Read Glory x Deathbringer from the story Wings of Fire one shots by tsunamilion (Cleril4life!) He could ask him where she. “Still hasn't popped the question?” Dripleaf asked her outside. “I need help wif da War of da SandWin Susesion.”, Deathbringer smiled at the little kid's poor pronunciation skills. 3/13/2015 08:50:43 am. 4/30/2015 #28: The Fabulous Frazzle. "Oh moons, I'm-I'm-" Glory unfurled her wings and let out an earth-shattering shriek as she bathed Deathbringer's snout in her juices with her orgasm. Because I've been ready for it for years." She's Queen ya'know.”. The RainWing guard, sensing that he was not wanted, limped off to his guard tree. 1 Appearance 2 Biography 2.1 The Jade Mountain Prophecy 2.1.1 Moon Rising 2.1.2 Winter Turning 2.1.3 … Deathbringer, also known as Murderbasket by Wren, is anadult male NightWing who was introduced in The Hidden Kingdom. “I won't NightWing. If you've read Erin Hunter's Survivors series, you could easily compare Qibli to Whisper. I... ceril; wings; anemone +13 more # 7. Does this RainWing agree to be my wife? “Deathbringer ordered us to search for you.”. A crueler time. While, he was thinking, a sudden realization struck Deathbringer and he froze. “I-” Deathbringer cut himself off then continued with a different attitude. Kiss kill marry? Is your Wings Of Fire character a Mary Sue? Due to her firescales, she used to be Queen Scarlet's arena champion. if you didn't know this is my 400 sub special! Well, recently people have rumored that Glory and Jambu's parents are named Tuberose and Kodom. Wings of Fire is a series of fantasy novels written by author Tui T. Sutherland and published by Scholastic Corporation.. Glory considered following him but thought better of it when she, remembered how he threw her love back in her face. She is also brave by going in the greenhouse that could of killed her also by following Sundew in her adventure to Hawthorn. But after a good six years at least of dating and are still together then I think that they would be really cute together. HIGHEST RANKING EVER: #1 in #peril #clay #cleril #dod #dragonetsofdestiny #glory #glorybringer #jadewinglet #jw #kinkajou #moon #moonbli #peril #qibli #ripnami #starflight #sunny #tsunami #turtle #turtlejou #wingsoffire #winter #wof Qibli or Winter? I'm SOOO excited for Escaping Peril!!!!! Glory was not surprised to find that Deathbringer was not out of breath from supposedly running to her. ==Chapter 1== “Aaaargh! It must be a RainWing guard looking after Glory. She couldn't do this. Who will Moon choose? What if Deathbringer and Glory got Married. A small NightWing crept up to Deathbringers desk and plopped his history book on the platform. (Me: WINTERWATCHER ALL THE WAY. Starflight is a NightWing dragonet, and one of the dragonets of The Dragonet Prophecy. Wings of Fire is a book series owned by Tui T. Sutherland and Scholastic. until he realized that there was a watermelon disappearing in the tree across from his. HIGHEST RANKING EVER: #1 in #peril #clay #cleril #dod #dragonetsofdestiny #glory #glorybringer #jadewinglet #jw #kinkajou #moon #moonbli #peril #qibli #ripnami #starflight #sunny #tsunami #turtle #turtlejou #wingsoffire #winter #wof Birdflight yelled at Queen glory. “No. “Majesty?” Glory mimicked. “Wait. She ushered the little girl, Daisydrop, away. The entire rainbow melted onto Glory's scales. Episode 1-Glory, Tsunami, Turtle, and Peril. Glory and Deathbringer: Part 2Glory and Deathbringer Part Two. I love you because, you help dragons become better. What am I starting?” What had he just agreed to? Please share this quiz with your friends, and share your results! Deathbringer was confused for a second but, he soon got the idea. Now to start your letter! “Wait. but other then that it really isn't that dark after the first series, probably because some of the plots are re-used and done multiple times. “I can change my scales to black to this weird reddish brown color.” “You mean from black to….” Glory swatted her husband with her tail. T. Sutherland. The Chosen Many: The prophecy calls for one dragonet from each type.Glory is the exception, having been substituted in when the SkyWing egg was lost. Kill kiss or marry with Wings of Fire characters! Glory and Deathbringer . “Oh.” He said to himself. Tsunami, the brave, fierce Seawing princess? Therefore, some people claim pedophilia. ... Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Kill Kiss or Marry Wings of Fire Fanfiction. Because I've been ready for it for years." Read Glorybringer from the story Wings of fire lemons by Snowstorm1456 (Nope) with 19,833 reads. I mean I didn't find Darkstalker that scary. Please ask Stormcloudtheskywing's permission before editing or using my fake character's names. That is what causes her to melt.” Dripleaf shook his head. blended into the bark as she happily munched on a mango. Write a letter to Deathbringer! 1 Appearance 2 Biography 2.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 2.1.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 2.1.2 The Lost Heir 2.1.3 The Hidden … “There was a message behind those sighs.” She pouted. But if they do have eggs, … … !” Deathbringer yelled, then he looked embarrassed as all the dragons stared at him. Both are plants found in Bangladesh. After the NightWing Exodus, Glory became queen of both the NightWing and RainWing tribes. But, she relaxed and smiled. necroposting, ima get an admin to close the thread. dragons, not just Queen Glory. “I wasn't really. What did she want to know? Do you want to find out what wings of fire tribe you would be in! The series currently consists of three arcs, which focus on young dragons fulfilling prophecies in a fantasy world.. When Glory finally found him, Deathbringer. A time in which the arranged marriage between two royals was the only way to save them. Wanna Know Which Tribe Are You? Formerly a dragonet of destiny, she is partially responsible for the end of the War of SandWing Succession and the founding of Jade Mountain Academy. “I thought about it the entire time you were giving me the cold shoulder.” She. “I love you too, Deathbringer.”, “Why? He usually wears a hoodie and a studded collar, with his ipod in his pocket. Notes: Because that's what you were doing.” Dripleaf responded. 1 Appearance 2 Biography 2.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 2.1.1 The Dragonet Prophecy 2.1.2 The Lost Heir 2.1.3 The Hidden Kingdom 2.1.4 … “I want to know if you really do love me.” He said after a pause. She didn't realize that people would freak out if she took a little sightseeing on the way back from Jade Mountain. He chuckled. I am sure you have read Wings of Fire series by Tui. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. “Sorry to be so early, I just was so excited I-well I couldn't wait.”. Go home! She would never get married. https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Glory_and_Deathbringer?oldid=1200556. Tsunami is a female SeaWing and a staff member at Jade Mountain Academy as well as a member of the tribe's royal family. I WILL STAB MOONBLI SHIPPERS) So. WARNING: SPOILERS FOR EVERY BOOK IN THE SERIES. You have one wall up. Read Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland? You misunderstood me. He is an animus and a student at Jade Mountain Academy, as well as Tsunami's brother. Glory chuckled. Deathbringer's astonishment turned to anger when she still didn't, “Because you care about me.” She finally sighed. As she performs the task, Glory has to tackle her unique position in the team, as she was the only one who was not meant to be a part of Dragonets- she was a replacement. I hope you enjoy my quiz! 1 This story belongs to Coral the Niseaicewing please don't delete anything. She just wanted the truth. Yes, but they probably didn't start dating when one of them was barely 18, did they? This is getting out of control! Glory shoulders drooped so low everyone thought she was melting. You don't love me.” Deathbringer jerked into the sky and yelled, “Don't you dare follow. Luna! No. Very few dragonets from the NightWing tribe were being sent to Jade Mountain Academy. Of course! This is how I think Glory and Deathbringer's love story should go. My parents are also Glory and Deathbringer. Family of Choice: They've never met their birth families as of the start of the series, but they see each other as family. oh. “I love you because you are strong, brave, and you would do anything to help your subjects.