It's just be-bopulation. I'll chase away those restless fears. It's just be-bopulation And I got street savoir faire. I may not have a dime Bbm Eb He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry. Why should I care? Said, then you can own this town. And I got street savoir faire. & Becky Townsend. I Said, I may not have a dime. Why should I care? You can wear the crown . Said, from the Bow'ry to St Mark's. Why should I worry? Tell me, why should I care? But once you get it down. [Verse 2] The rhythm of the city. I may not have a dime. Why should I worry? Why should I care? Jesus is with me by night and day, His light is enough for me. Baby I see this world has made you sad. Why should I care? © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. They adore me at the Ritz! Tell me, Why should I care? He lives in my heart and he hears when I cry, I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? Said, then you can own this town. Why should I worry? I may not have a dime But I got street savoir faire Why should I worry? Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene I'm begging of you please don't take my man Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Please don't take him just because you can Your beauty is beyond compare With flaming locks of auburn hair With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green Your smile is like a breath of spring Your voice is soft like summer … But I got street savoir faire. The waters around them, they were troubled that night. [Verse 1] Ab Eb Out on the waters storms raging high Fm Db The waters around them were troubled that night Bbm Eb Fear filled there heart they thought they would die Bbm Eb They failed to remember that the master was nigh Ab Eb He spoke the words and the winds all stood still Fm Db Even the waters they obeyed His will Bbm Eb He called their storms just like He will mine Bbm Eb I just … Said whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. Tell me. Lyrics and chords got the southern gospel song “Why Should I Worry/ Til the Storm Passes By” William Martin "Billy" Joel (born May 9, 1949) is an American pianist, singer-songwriter, and composer. It's just be-bopulation. Why should I care? Why should I care? You and me together we'll be Forever you’ll see We two can. Why should I worry? When the every same Jesus, he is always so near. Why should I worry? Waiting for the big break, digging for the gold . Out on the water, the storms raging high. Why should I care? Lyrics to 'Why Should I Worry?' Why Should I Worry Lyrics by Disney. Why should I care? It's just bebopulation And I got street saviore faire The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear the crown Why should I worry? Why worry now? Said from the Bowery to Saint Marks huh . I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? I can improvise. Tell me Why should I care? Oh But I got street savoir faire. Lyrics Why Should I Worry? Tell me. Disney Why Should I Worry (Oliver & Company) Lyrics. One minute I'm in central Park . by C.T. I'm streetwise . The rhythm of the city. Why Should I Worry lyrics Verse 1 One minute I''''m in Central Park. Why should I care? You can wear the crown! Oliver and Company coloring … by Billy Joel from the Oliver & Company [1996] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! What should I fear When I know that He is always near? Why should I care? Tell me. I said, Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. Why Should I Worry / Music: Freya / Rune Westberg / Lyrics: Freya / No sweat It's just be-bopulation. You can wear the crown! I Said, I may not have a dime. Choose one of the browsed Why Should I Worry Why Should I Fear lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Once Upon A Time (In New York City) Now, it’s always once upon a time in New York. Said from the Bowery to Saint Marks huh . Failed to remember that the master was nigh. Why should I worry? Why Should I Worry Billy Joel Top Billy Joel Lyrics Don't Go Changing Oh What A Night This Is My Life It's Still Rock And Roll To Me We Didn't Start The Fire Movin' … Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Why Should I Worry? They adore me at the Ritz! It's just be-bopulation. Related artists: D-why. He is always so near, He lives in my heart and. Display Title: Never Alone First Line: I never worry, for why should I worry Tune Title: [I never worry, for why should I worry] Author: E. C. H. Date: 1971 Favorites Number 7 #26 All instances ^ … My wife, Charlotte Sons Baker, wrote it. So why should I worry? Why worry, there should be laughter after pain There should be sunshine after rain These things have always been the same So why worry now? Why should I care? Just call on his name till the storm passes by, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Ev'rything fits. "Why Should I Worry?" Why should I care? We read in the bible when he walked with them, Why should I care? The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Said, then you can own this town You can wear the crown! Why Should I Worry (Oliver & Company) lyrics performed by Disney: One minute I'm in Central Park Then I'm down on Delancey Street From the Bow'ry to St Marks There's a syncopated beat Tell me. Why should I worry? You see even the waters, they obeyed his will. ~*Chorus. Why should I care? (reprise) Music and Lyrics by Dan Hartman and Charlie Midnight Produced by Phil Ramone Performed by Billy Joel, Ruth Pointer, Roscoe Lee Browne, Cheech Marin, and Richard Mulligan. Now he calmed their storms just like he will "Why Should I Worry?" Why should I care? Out on the water, the storms raging high. Why should I care? It's just bebopulation And I got street saviore faire Ev'rything goes Ev'rything fits They love me at the Chelsea They adore me at the Ritz Why should I worry? But once you get it down. Why should I worry? Fear filled their hearts, They felt they would de but they Failed to remember that the master was nigh. Some people can be bad. I’ll call on His name. on Lyrics.com. I Said, I may not have a dime. A by the grace of God mi a live And every day man a think positive And all the gwaan dem a gwaan Still a pure love mi give () Why should I worry Why should I fear When mi left all mi burdens inna the fathers care Why should I worry Why should I fear oh God Seh dem mighty but to Jehovah dem cyaa compare (1) So when the devil send dem come Try meck yo straight A chat things … Oh! [Chorus] Why should I worry? It's just do-opulation And I got street saviore faire Ev'rything goes Ev'rything fits They love me at the Chelsea They adore me at the Ritz Why should I worry? Transpose: ... Ab Eb So why should I worry why should I fear. It's just do-opulation And I got street saviore faire Ev'rything goes Ev'rything fits They love me at the Chelsea They adore me at the Ritz Why should I worry? Why should I worry? Tell me. Lyrics to "Why Should I Worry?" Browse for Why Should I Worry song lyrics by entered search phrase. It's just be-bopulation. Even when the weight of the world is closing in on me, His eyes are always watching over me Lyrics for "Why Should I Worry" by KEVIN MAX are not available yet Signs (2002) Intro; Signs; How Many Rivers; Why Should I Worry; Interlude; I Love The Name; Human Percussion Intro; Have You Heard; Come On People; Interlude Wherever I Go; Love Is Kind; Rain; Interlude; That's What You Are; I Still Believe; A Friend To Turn To ; My Dear; All To You; KEVIN MAX videos - Why Should I Worry… Why should I care? Why should I worry? There's a syncopated beat. Death seems so nigh, I'll just call on the master. But once you get it down. Why Worry Lyrics. Video Source "Why Should I Worry" is a song featured in the 1988 Disney animated film, Oliver & Company.It is sung by Dodger as his hit single from the film soundtrack of the same name.The song introduces the street-wise dog from New York City.It is played when Dodger is trying to escape with some hot dogs from Oliver, which he stole from a hot dog vendor named Old Louie … You Can Also Order: Sheet music for "When I Start My Day With You" Sheetmusic for "Why Should I Worry" Just click here to have it emailed till the storm passes by. [Chorus] Why should I worry? Lyrics Why Should I Worry? I've got New York city heart . Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. Why should I worry? Then he spoke the words and the winds all stood still. ~*Bridge. But please let me attest. Streets Of Gold. Why should I care? I may not have a dime. They love me at the Chelsea! Oh But I got street savoir faire. Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh . And I got street savoir faire. The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Said, then you can own this town You can wear the crown. I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? More from Billy Joel – Describe both sides in detail. Then, I'm down on Delancey Street. Master all of the time and when trials come and Say, I may not have a dime But, oh, I got street savoir-faire Why should I worry? Why should I care? Right. Why should I care? I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? Why should I care? I may not have a dime A E I may not have a dime Ab A But I got street savoire faire A E Why should I worry? He's a Sunrise in the morning after a night of tears A Spirit moving to calm all my fears A soft, gentle Touch just to help me be strong Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo I'm streetwise I can improvise Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo I'm streetsmart I've got New York City heart Why should I worry? He hears when I cry, I’ll call on His name. And I got street savoir faire. Ev'rything fits. I'll call on his name till the storm passes by. Why should I care? Why should I care? Why should I care? Why Should … But I got street savoir faire. Why should I worry? Why should I care? Ev'rything fits. Why should I worry? Why should I care? I'm streetwise. Read or print original Why Should I Worry lyrics 2021 updated! Copyright: Writer(s): Charlie Midnight, Dan Hartman, Marquee Memories: Debbie Gibson Recalls Billy Joel Concert, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Said, then you can own this town You can wear the crown. The song/lyrics they are referring to at the top is actually called, "why should I worry". Why should I worry? It's just been-BO population And I got street savoir faire. I as a sinner, who is His enemy, has been reconciled to Him, made one with Him--whom I once was despised and rejected. Why worry, there should be laughter after pain. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. When the very same Jesus, he is always so near. From the Bowery to St Marks. I said, Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. *~ The rhythm of the city. I'm streetwise, I can improvise. I may not have a dime but I … I may not have a dime Why should I worry? Why should I worry? It's just doo-bopulation. Why should I worry? Oh! They love me at the Chelsea! The other song/hymn mentioned, Till the Storm Passes … Billy Joel Tabs Billy Joel Chords Billy Joel Lyrics. by Miley Cyrus. One minute I'm in central Park . *~ Why should I worry? There are 60 lyrics related to Why Should I Worry. Perfect Isn't Easy . One minute I'm in Central Park. (from "Oliver & Company" soundtrack) One minute I'm in Central Park. Tell me. ~*Verse Two. It's just be-bopulation And I got street savoir faire. A E It's just bebopulation Ab A A7 And I got street saviore faire [Bridge] Bbm G# The rhythm of the city F# But once you get it down Bbm Gm Then you can own this town F# You can wear the crown [Chorus] A E Why should I worry? Why should I care? But I got street savoir faire. I'll call on his name till the storm passes by. It's just doo-bopulation. Oh! ~*Bridge. There are 60 lyrics related to Why Should I Worry Why Should I Fear. Oh! Search us (Isaiah's Cry) on Facebook to hear it. Why should I worry - I've got no reason to . Said, then you can own this town. Billy Joel. And I got street savoir faire. I Said, I may not have a dime. It's just bebopulation And I got street saviore faire The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear … But I got street savoir faire. It's just be-bopulation. There's a syncopated beat. You can wear the crown! I'm streetsmart. Then I'm down on Delancey Street . Then I'm down on Delancey Street. Why should I fear? You can wear the crown! It's just be-bopulation. I got street savoir faire. [Verse 2] The rhythm of the city. *~ Ev'rything goes. But I got street savoir faire. Dire Straits Lyrics. by C.T. And I got street savoir faire. You can wear the crown! I'm streetsmart . Why should I care? Billy Joel Lyrics. It's just be-bopulation. Oh! There's a syncopated beat all right . The Soundtrack Specials - Why Should I Worry (Oliver and Co) Lyrics. Looking for the answer - try to crack the code . So why should I worry? [Verse 2] The rhythm of the city. And even when I cross that line Why should I worry? Lyrics for Why Should I Worry? But once you get it down. Why should I care? I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? on Lyrics.com. [Chorus:] Why should I worry? Why should I care? Said, then you can own this town. Lyrics by Billy Joel provided at, a large collection of guitar tabs, chords and lyrics. Why should I worry? & Becky Townsend. And I got street savoir faire. But once you get it down. Why Should I Worry? Tell me. If things turn too sour I'll grow wings and fly I said, Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. I may not have a dime. Oh! Why should I care? I say ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh . I may not have a dime. Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh . A Db Why should I care? He's a Sunrise in the morning after a night of tears A Spirit moving to calm all my fears A soft, gentle Touch just to help me be strong The Wind in my sail to keep me going on Why should I worry? Why should I care? But I got street savoir faire. And I got street saviore faire . Why should I care? That turn your blue skies into grey. Then I'm down on Delancey Street . What should I fear When I know that He is always near? I Said, I may not have a dime. So why should I worry why should I fear When the very same Jesus He is always near He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry I'll call on His name when the storm passes by William Martin "Billy" Joel (born May 9, 1949) is an American pianist, singer-songwriter, and composer. He holds the future in the palm of His Hand, And He has never failed me yet, I know He's leading and still has control, So why should I worry or fret. And I got street savoir faire. I can improvise . Said, then you can own this town. They adore me at the Ritz! ~*Chorus. Said, then you can own this town. I may not have a dime But I got street savoir-faire Why should I worry? It's just doo-wopulation It’s just be-bopulation. ~*Chorus. They love me at the Chelsea! But I got street savoir faire. *~ Ev'rything goes. Why Should I Worry? ~*Verse Two. It's just doo-bopulation. Why should I worry? Why should I worry? I Said, I may not have a dime. Lyrics for Why Should I Worry? And even when I cross that line. And I got street savoir faire. I can improvise . Why should I fear? Brought light to the darkness when the way grew dim. Why should I worry? Why should I worry? Why should I care? Refrain: Only one step; only one step; That is enough to see; When He is near there is nothing to fear, For Jesus is guiding me. Why should I worry - I know that I'll come through . He lives in my heart and he hears when I cry, Why should I worry? A E It's just bebopulation Ab A A7 And I got street saviore faire [Bridge] Bbm G# The rhythm of the city F# But once you get it down Bbm Gm Then you can own this town F# You can wear the crown [Chorus] A E Why should I worry? Lyrics to Why Should I Worry? till the storm passes … Why should I care? A Db Why should I care? Why should I care? Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene I'm begging of you please don't take my man Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene … *~ The rhythm of the city. by Miley Cyrus. I Said, I may not have a dime. This song is by Sparkler and appears on the album Magnifying Glass (2003). Why should I care? I'm streetwise . Why should I worry? Why should I care? It's just bebopulation And I got street savoir-faire The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Said you can own this town You can wear the crown Why should I worry? I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? Why should I care? But I got street savoir faire. But I got street savoir faire. Why should I care? Why should I care? Lyrics to 'Why Should I Worry?' How great it would be to have his footsteps in mine and walk with the Why should I worry? But I got street savoir faire. Then he spoke the words and the winds all … Then you can own this town. Baby, when I get down I turn to you And you make sense of what I do I know it isn't hard to say But baby, just when this world seems mean and cold Our love comes shining red and gold And all the rest is by the way Why worry, there should … So why should I worry why should I fear, when this very same Jesus. Hands in my empty pockets, sun in my eyes . Why should I worry? [Chorus] Why should I worry? Fm Db When the very same Jesus He is always near. Good Company; Once Upon a Time in New York City; Perfect Isn't Easy ; Streets of Gold; You May Like. Fear filled their hearts, No, no, no, no, it is easier said than done. Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. Why should I worry? Why should I care? From Song Album. Why should I worry? by Miley Cyrus. And I got street savoir faire. [Verse 2] The rhythm of the city. VERSE 1 Out on the waters storms raging high, the waters around them were trouble that night, fear filled their hearts they felt they would die, they failed to remember that the Master was nigh, He spoke the words and winds all stood still even the waters obey His will, He calmed their storms like He will mine, Why should I care? Bbm Eb Ab I'll call on His name when the storm passes by. [Chorus] Why should I worry? *~ Why should I worry? Pre-Chorus i said, Whoo, whoo - S just be-bopulation. We never recorded it as The Sons Family, but had several other groups to record it. Why should I worry? And even when I cross that line I got street savoire faire Whoo, whoo, whoo, … Why should I worry? I Said, I may not have a dime. Oliver And Company by Disney. Oh! The things they do, the things they say. They felt they would de but they Related artists: Fear, and loathing in las vegas, Fear and the nervous system, Fear and wonder, Fear cult, Fear of … *~ The rhythm of the city. Why should I care? Why should I care? I say ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh . And I got street savoir faire. Why should I worry about the way, Tho’ only one step I see? Why should I care? Why do I worry like I do ... like I do . I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire Why should I worry? There's a syncopated beat all right . Girl, we've got work to do Pass me the paint and. The rhythm of the city. And even when I cross that line And even when I cross that line I got street savoire faire The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com You can wear the crown! ~*Chorus. I know He holds the future, and I know He holds my hand, I know just as sure as I'm singing this song, Why should I worry? I Said, I may not have a dime. It's just be-bopulation And I got street savoir-faire The rhythm of the city Boy, once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear the crown Why should I worry? A E I may not have a dime Ab A But I got street savoire faire A E Why should I worry? Said, then you can own this town. Why should I worry? Good Company. I should never worry, doubt and fear! Ev'rything goes. Why should I care? Why should I worry? Why should I worry? Why Should I Worry or Fret Cho: I believe, I believe, I believe So why should I worry or fret. But once you get it down. Mine if I just remember, he lives deep inside. Why should I care? Why should I care? Lyrics to "Why Should I Worry?" It's just doopulation And I got street saviore faire Ev'rything goes Ev'rything fits They love me at the Chelsea They adore me at the Ritz Why should I worry? Why should I worry? But once you get it down. Now I am enjoying a blessed oneness with Him through His redeeming grace! Said, then you can own this town. ~*Verse Two. Why should I care? And even when I cross that line I got street savoir-faire Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo Lyrics transcribed by Disneyclips.com. It's just doo-bopulation And I got street savoir-faire Everything goes Everything fits They love me at the Chelsea They adore me at the Ritz Why should I worry? The waters around them, they were troubled that night. Said . More Songs from Oliver and Company. ~*Chorus. But once you get it down. Why should I worry? One minute I'm in Central Park Then I'm down on Delancey Street From the Bow'ry to St Marks There's a … Said . I said, Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo. But once you get it down. So why should I worry? I may not have a dime. I've got New York City heart. Why should I care? We Gotta clean you up child and give you some on. Why should I care? [Verse 1] This sinking feeling sets. Why should I worry? He's a Sunrise in the morning after a night of tears A Spirit moving to calm all my fears A soft, gentle Touch just to help me be strong Tell me, Why should I care? But baby I'll wipe away those bitter tears. Britney Spears - Why should i be sad lyrics. I know you're thinking. I know he'll get there on time and when sickness comes And I got street savoir faire. They don't know what it means to be free Why should I worry, why should I care About people here and there trying to take me out Of my dreams? You can wear the crown! Why should I care? It feels just like a hole inside your chest. Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene I'm begging of you please don't take my man Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Please don't take him just because you can Browse for Why Should I Worry Why Should I Fear song lyrics by entered search phrase. I'm streetsmart . Why should I worry? Why should I care? We then recorded it as Isaiah's Cry in 2010, I think. You can wear the crown! Tell me Why should I care? Why should I worry? Even when the weight of the world is closing in on me, His eyes are always watching over me So why should I worry? It's just bebopulation And I got street saviore faire The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear the crown Why should I worry? Why should I worry, why should I care About people making fun of me? I Could Have Danced All Night (uncredited) Music by Frederick Loewe Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner Why should I worry? Why should I care? Why should I care? So why should I worry? "Why Worry". Billy Joel. Choose one of the browsed Why Should I Worry lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. But I got street savoir faire. And my body's in pain, all I have to do is call on his name.